Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99078 Apr 30, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>More left wing bullshit propaganda. Al Sharpton owes the Federal Government 1.9M in taxes and he gets to have Obama come and do a fundraiser dinner with him.
And you praise Sharpton for being whatever the f*ck he is for failing to pay his taxes while his neighbors pay theirs.
You're just another full of shit left wing domestic terrorist scumbag.
1. Sharpton? Is he one of Cliven Bundy's rancher neighbors?
2. I will give you $100 bucks if you find any post of mine in which I praised Sharpton for anything. Take your time.
3. Nope. Not particularly "left-wing." I am a social liberal, and a fiscal conservative.(The rest of your ranting was simply "ad hominem." You know what "ad hominem" means, don't you? It means you have run out of facts and have started manufacturing your own false "facts," from your demented mind.)

#99079 Apr 30, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born this stupid or was it something you smoked yourself into?
Liberals are the domestic terrorists in this country. They all deserve a traitors fate.
1. I do not smoke. Anything. There you go, judging everyone else based upon your poor behavior.

2. Why don't you let the justice system determine that? Where did you get YOUR law degree? Out of a Cracker Jack box?

3. Your homicidal blathering tells us what you are.

#99080 Apr 30, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
That is some funny stuff!
Yeah. "Tea Partiers" like you think that racism is "funny stuff."

#99081 Apr 30, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
The Bundy Militia non residents are demanding proof of residency at gunpoint from the residents?
Wow! Tea Party Terrorists in Nevada... Gosh just like the Russians in Ukraine!
Every day that "Bundy's militia" threatens citizens and federal agents, just increases the amount of evidence being slowly and carefully collected against all of them. The wheels of justice sometimes turn slowly, but finely. The US cannot tolerate this illegal behavior.

Law-abiding conservatives are also turning against this show of "vigilante" power and law-breaking behavior on the part of these "cowboys."
DAWG LYING AGAIN

United States

#99083 Apr 30, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Sharpton? Is he one of Cliven Bundy's rancher neighbors?
2. I will give you $100 bucks if you find any post of mine in which I praised Sharpton for anything. Take your time.
3. Nope. Not particularly "left-wing." I am a social liberal, and a fiscal conservative.(The rest of your ranting was simply "ad hominem." You know what "ad hominem" means, don't you? It means you have run out of facts and have started manufacturing your own false "facts," from your demented mind.)
OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!! You are such a liar!! There is absolutely NOTHING fiscally conservative about you.

Number one, you CAN NOT be a fiscal conservative and support Obama and his radical left wing economics. That's is impossible. They are so far on the opposite side of the fiscal spectrum. You have never, in all the posts that I have read, said one negative word about Obamas left wing economics. All you have done is defend him and attack anyone who has spoken out about them on here.

Number two, if you were a fiscal conservative you would not be anti Tea Party, since the Tea Party is ALL ABOUT FISCAL CONSERVATISM. They don't give a damn about social issues with the exception of ObamaCare since it has such a major impact on the economy. You just proved you know nothing about them except the crap your hear and read from left wing news sources. That's why these "The Tea Party is racist" attacks are so laughable. It exposes the ignorance of those who know nothing and who just act like brain dead zombies repeating the propaganda they hear. In all the Tea Party meetings I have been to I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER heard a social issue be discussed. In fact I know people who are "fiscal conservatives" but Liberal on social issues that do go to Tea Party meetings. Why? Because they are able to think for themselves. They took the initiative to come to a meeting and see what it was really all about. YOU have NEVER done that because YOU are unable to think for yourself.

You talk about challenges? I challenge you to come up to Kansas City and attend a Tea Party event. You don't have to tell me to anyone else there who you are or why you are there. There are always people there I don't know and don't get a chance to meet. You just have to say which one you are going to because afterwards I am going to ask you a couple of questions about what was said there on here just to prove whether you were there or not. You have a long history of lying, like you did with this fiscal conservative bullshit. So your word alone will not do. If you really have the guts you will man up and meet me there. I will treat you with respect there and even buy you a beer afterwards. Why? Because you man'ed up and actually grew a backbone and came. That is something I can respect. C'mon Dawg, I challenging you!! No excuses, no bullshit spin jobs, no nothing. Either a straight up yes you will do it or no you are too much of a coward to.

Fiscal conservative....hahahahahaha!! ! That's like trying to get us to believe Obama is a social conservative.
deisel

Columbia, MO

#99084 Apr 30, 2014
Right on
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#99085 Apr 30, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
Anybody know when progressives have set up an armed checkpoint...like ever?
Drum circles don't count...
Yes, for self gain the criminal liberal-progressives illegally use Federal law enforcement to intimidate American citizens.

This why the founding fathers have prepared us for defense against these criminal liberal-progressive bas-turds.
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#99086 Apr 30, 2014
<quoted text>
More "Tea Party" propaganda. You sling fear, hoping that some will stick on liberals, independents, and everyone who is not the extremist right-wing anti-American terrorists that YOU have become.
You are the propagandist troll diverting the truth about the criminal activities of the liberal-Demonrats.
Young Person

United States

#99087 Apr 30, 2014
As I continue to research what makes our nation great, I realize it's great due to the fact of knowing the difference of right and wrong !
Facts is what holds the true !
Not opinion based statements that are not of creditable reference !
Please keep this in mind as we share our ideas and reminisce the present that is history in the making !
who

United States

#99088 Apr 30, 2014
well i for 1 will be cleaning house. all new persons in office.

#99091 Apr 30, 2014
DAWG LYING AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text> ... Number two, if you were a fiscal conservative you would not be anti Tea Party, since the Tea Party is ALL ABOUT FISCAL CONSERVATISM. They don't give a damn about social issues ...
Sorry, Bubba. Once more you illustrate your complete lack of economics.

The "Tea Partiers" are only about "no taxes." The are unwilling to actually pay taxes for those governmental services they love so much. THEN, when the administration announces plans to balance the budget by cutting some of those services ... as an example, outmoded US Navy missiles ... they scream, "But we WANT our shiny toys," and refuse to reduce those expenditures.

You cannot have it both ways, dipstick! Either you cut services, or you increase taxes. The goofy "Tea Partiers" want both.

It is true that the "Tea Partiers" don't give a damn about social issues. They don't care if veterans do not have medical service. They do not care that children starve and die. So long as they can hoard away their income without any taxation. That's the "Tea Partiers" for you!

#99092 Apr 30, 2014
DAWG LYING AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text> ... You talk about challenges? I challenge you to come up to Kansas City and attend a Tea Party event. You don't have to tell me to anyone else there who you are or why you are there. There are always people there I don't know and don't get a chance to meet. You just have to say which one you are going to because afterwards I am going to ask you a couple of questions about what was said there on here just to prove whether you were there or not. You have a long history of lying, like you did with this fiscal conservative bullshit. So your word alone will not do. If you really have the guts you will man up and meet me there. I will treat you with respect there and even buy you a beer afterwards. Why? Because you man'ed up and actually grew a backbone and came. That is something I can respect. C'mon Dawg, I challenging you!! No excuses, no bullshit spin jobs, no nothing. Either a straight up yes you will do it or no you are too much of a coward to.
Fiscal conservative....hahahahahaha!! ! That's like trying to get us to believe Obama is a social conservative.
Do you really think that I would be crazy enough to drive to Kansas City to attend some "Tea Partier" rally? Several hundred miles to look at mis-spelled placards and yelling and screaming about "no taxes"? No thanks. I can see that you and your buddies are nuts from all the way across the state.

Do you actually think that I would drive over to listen to some wacko "Tea Partier" speeches, so you could ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS? What are you ON, anyway?

Buy me a beer? I can get beer here without driving several hundred miles!

Treat me with respect? Why should you change? Because I was nuts enough to play your silly, nonsensical game? Duh! You take the cake.

Here's a possibility: Why don't YOU drive YOURSELF all the way across the state and come over here to the Mississippi side of the state? I will give you an invitation I hope you will accept. Next time you are near the Mississippi, why don't you drop in?_8-)
DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#99093 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>Do you really think that I would be crazy enough to drive to Kansas City to attend some "Tea Partier" rally? Several hundred miles to look at mis-spelled placards and yelling and screaming about "no taxes"? No thanks. I can see that you and your buddies are nuts from all the way across the state.

Do you actually think that I would drive over to listen to some wacko "Tea Partier" speeches, so you could ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS? What are you ON, anyway?

Buy me a beer? I can get beer here without driving several hundred miles!

Treat me with respect? Why should you change? Because I was nuts enough to play your silly, nonsensical game? Duh! You take the cake.

Here's a possibility: Why don't YOU drive YOURSELF all the way across the state and come over here to the Mississippi side of the state? I will give you an invitation I hope you will accept. Next time you are near the Mississippi, why don't you drop in?_8-)
Just like I figured, nothing but coward excuses. Typical gutless, no spine, yellow bellied Liberal coward. It is funny though to see you have such a meltdown just to try and not look like a total chickenshit. Too bad you failed like always.

Once again you proved why your first name (screen) is Yellow.
DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#99094 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>Sorry, Bubba. Once more you illustrate your complete lack of economics.

The "Tea Partiers" are only about "no taxes." The are unwilling to actually pay taxes for those governmental services they love so much. THEN, when the administration announces plans to balance the budget by cutting some of those services ... as an example, outmoded US Navy missiles ... they scream, "But we WANT our shiny toys," and refuse to reduce those expenditures.

You cannot have it both ways, dipstick! Either you cut services, or you increase taxes. The goofy "Tea Partiers" want both.

It is true that the "Tea Partiers" don't give a damn about social issues. They don't care if veterans do not have medical service. They do not care that children starve and die. So long as they can hoard away their income without any taxation. That's the "Tea Partiers" for you!
Total 100% bullshit lies and chickenshit Liberal domestic terrorist propaganda by a gutless coward.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99095 May 1, 2014
DAWG LYING AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!! You are such a liar!! There is absolutely NOTHING fiscally conservative about you.
Number one, you CAN NOT be a fiscal conservative and support Obama and his radical left wing economics. That's is impossible. They are so far on the opposite side of the fiscal spectrum. You have never, in all the posts that I have read, said one negative word about Obamas left wing economics. All you have done is defend him and attack anyone who has spoken out about them on here.
Number two, if you were a fiscal conservative you would not be anti Tea Party, since the Tea Party is ALL ABOUT FISCAL CONSERVATISM. They don't give a damn about social issues with the exception of ObamaCare since it has such a major impact on the economy. You just proved you know nothing about them except the crap your hear and read from left wing news sources. That's why these "The Tea Party is racist" attacks are so laughable. It exposes the ignorance of those who know nothing and who just act like brain dead zombies repeating the propaganda they hear. In all the Tea Party meetings I have been to I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER heard a social issue be discussed. In fact I know people who are "fiscal conservatives" but Liberal on social issues that do go to Tea Party meetings. Why? Because they are able to think for themselves. They took the initiative to come to a meeting and see what it was really all about. YOU have NEVER done that because YOU are unable to think for yourself.
You talk about challenges? I challenge you to come up to Kansas City and attend a Tea Party event. You don't have to tell me to anyone else there who you are or why you are there. There are always people there I don't know and don't get a chance to meet. You just have to say which one you are going to because afterwards I am going to ask you a couple of questions about what was said there on here just to prove whether you were there or not. You have a long history of lying, like you did with this fiscal conservative bullshit. So your word alone will not do. If you really have the guts you will man up and meet me there. I will treat you with respect there and even buy you a beer afterwards. Why? Because you man'ed up and actually grew a backbone and came. That is something I can respect. C'mon Dawg, I challenging you!! No excuses, no bullshit spin jobs, no nothing. Either a straight up yes you will do it or no you are too much of a coward to.
Total 100% bullshit lies and chickenshit Tea-Publican CONservative domestic terrorist propaganda by a gutless pyschotic self loathing homosexual coward
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99096 May 1, 2014
Young Person wrote:
As I continue to research what makes our nation great, I realize it's great due to the fact of knowing the difference of right and wrong !
Facts is what holds the true !
Not opinion based statements that are not of creditable reference !
Please keep this in mind as we share our ideas and reminisce the present that is history in the making !
Yes, welcome young person to the new narcissistic progressive criminal liberal Demonratic agenda.

Prosperity and growth as your parents once knew it in history is over.

You will live a mediocre life taking chicken feed from the government.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99097 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Every day that "Bundy's militia" threatens citizens and federal agents, just increases the amount of evidence being slowly and carefully collected against all of them. The wheels of justice sometimes turn slowly, but finely. The US cannot tolerate this illegal behavior.
Law-abiding conservatives are also turning against this show of "vigilante" power and law-breaking behavior on the part of these "cowboys."
Law abiding conservatives exercising the Constitution that your criminal progressive liberal Demonratic bas-turds are trying to kill.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99098 May 1, 2014
"Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:

<quoted text>
Every day that "Bundy's militia" threatens citizens and federal agents, just increases the amount of evidence being slowly and carefully collected against all of them. The wheels of justice sometimes turn slowly, but finely. The US cannot tolerate this illegal behavior."

Like Obama's Benghazi,

The truth is coming out on Obama the lying, cheating, criminal bas-turd!

What we need is a non-corrupt DOJ that will prosecute.

#99099 May 1, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Just like I figured, nothing but coward excuses. Typical gutless, no spine, yellow bellied Liberal coward. It is funny though to see you have such a meltdown just to try and not look like a total chickenshit. Too bad you failed like always.
Once again you proved why your first name (screen) is Yellow.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Just because I will not agree to your hare-brained scheme that I drive 250 miles to attend a "Tea Partier" rally in Kansas City so you can "ask me some questions," you conclude that I am a gutless, no spine, yellow-bellied liberal coward!

Ah, hahahahahahaha! If you wish to ask me some questions face-to-face, drive over HERE!

My invitation still stands: Next time you are near the Mississippi River, don't fail to DROP IN!_8-)

#99100 May 1, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Total 100% bullshit lies and chickenshit Liberal domestic terrorist propaganda by a gutless coward.
Only a "gutless coward" would refuse to drive 250 miles over here, so you could DROP IN to the Mississippi River! Ah, hahahahahaha!

I will make it easier on you: You can accept my invitation by dropping-in to the Missouri River. Have a drink on me!_8-)

Always remember: you celebrate my being "King of the Chat" by using my name in your screen name!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent Average? 6 hr Guest 2
best friend 8 hr Alyssa76 27
Marlene McNatt 8 hr Guest 27
Perfect bar 9 hr Guest 14
New bar on Truman 9 hr JustMe 18
lawn mowing person 9 hr Interested 6
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape 17 hr Someone 10

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance