Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98870 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do Yellow Dawg, log out and post unregistered so you can kiss your own as*s? Must be easy to do since your head is already up it. You're like a suicide terrorist that blows himself up to soon.
PERIOD!
When Bundy and his white supporters stood off the sheriff's men with their guns I asked myself "would the sheriff's men back down if Bundy was BLACK?"

How many Americans honestly believe we have a government "of the people" with freedom and equality for all of US? Bundy and his gun toting supporters along with many Tea Party Republicans supported by FOX are compelling proof the Civil War never ended?

The "rule of law" is based on who has how much money. Isn't that why the early settlers left England to escape the ONE% royalty? The "robber barons" are bigger than ever passing their wealth by inheritance as before.

Happy Trails
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98871 Apr 26, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder how long it will be before Fox News offers Cliven Bundy a show of his own? Maybe Max, Norton, Dumbass, and wanna be Patriot, could have panel discussions with Dawg as the moderator. Bundy could give advice how to get "gubbmint cheese," make a of fool of yourself, and become a star on Fox News. I would tune in everyday.
Bundy is a squatter, a tax dodger and a thief. We all have to pay our taxes, like it or not.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98872 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do Yellow Dawg, log out and post unregistered so you can kiss your own as*s? Must be easy to do since your head is already up it. You're like a suicide terrorist that blows himself up to soon.
PERIOD!
Now that Chris Christie is out Cliven should run for President. He can replace Newt's "food stamp President and children janitor", dog whistling with his straight talk, at the debates. Urban voters and blah people will love it.

I hope the GOTP nominates him for prez. That would be fun to watch. Popcorn, anyone?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98873 Apr 26, 2014
Conservatives flipping from praising Bundy to denouncing him shows us why Romney couldn't release his tax returns. Bundy exposed the conservative mentality. If Romney had released his tax returns he would have exposed how his financial supporters avoid paying taxes.

Here’s a big clue for conservatives who are still defending Mr. Bundy. If you are explaining that you are not a racist, you’ve already lost.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98874 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
Zacharia Johnson argued that the new Constitution could never result in religious persecution or other oppression because:
[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full possession of them.
--Zacharia Johnson
Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American...[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.
I find it funny that a man who refuses to recognize the authority of the U.S.Gov ernment runs around waving a flag that represents the U.S.Gov ernment.
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#98875 Apr 26, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bundy and his white supporters stood off the sheriff's men with their guns I asked myself "would the sheriff's men back down if Bundy was BLACK?"
How many Americans honestly believe we have a government "of the people" with freedom and equality for all of US? Bundy and his gun toting supporters along with many Tea Party Republicans supported by FOX are compelling proof the Civil War never ended?
The "rule of law" is based on who has how much money. Isn't that why the early settlers left England to escape the ONE% royalty? The "robber barons" are bigger than ever passing their wealth by inheritance as before.
Happy Trails
My, My, My, you trolling anti-American liberal Demonrats have been busy trying to change the subject on your crooked criminal liberal friends! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98876 Apr 26, 2014
Bundy is a taker , I thought republicans do not like takers. Real ranchers pay their taxes and they proudly represent honest hard working land and cattle owners .

Public lands belong to ALL of us...not just a few ranchers who want to ruin those public lands with over-grazing. I say they should seize ALL of Bundy's cattle as payment for his debt.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98877 Apr 26, 2014
the REAL 411 on Bundy

I have not read everything about this case. Can anyone tell me why this guy has not simply been arrested and sent to jail? Theft, trespass, armed resistance of federal officers all seem like crimes that would land me in jail.
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#98878 Apr 26, 2014
Conservatives flipping from praising Bundy to denouncing him shows us why Romney couldn't release his tax returns. Bundy exposed the conservative mentality. If Romney had released his tax returns he would have exposed how his financial supporters avoid paying taxes.
Here’s a big clue for conservatives who are still defending Mr. Bundy. If you are explaining that you are not a racist, you’ve already lost.
We don't care!

Try and convict Bundy as a racist.

Regardless, We'll eventually convict your Harry Reid and his family as lying, crooked, thieving, criminal liberal anti-American Demonrats.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98879 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another example of your lie of not caring what I have to say? You sure reply to me a lot for someone who doesn't care what I have to say.
The only domestic terrorists are the Democrats and those who support them as they destroy this country, spit on the Constitution, and seek to enslave the American citizens through welfare, heavy debt, and immorality like abortion and homosexuality. YOU are a domestic terrorist and you deserve the same fate that all terrorists deserve.
You're nothing but a scumsucking punk bi*tch Yellow Dawg. You should just get the hell out of this country and go find one that suits a terrorist like you. Try Syria or Iran. Either way just get the f*uck out!
How can you defend this guy Bundy? he lied about how much time he had been their.
I guess This Mormon like Mittwittand his taxes believes lying is ok!!

He needs to pay1 million dollars in taxes to the USA.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98880 Apr 26, 2014
The HARD Truth

Cliven Bundy Had Limited Sympathy In The West"--he has limited sympathy in the East in particular as well.

Better ask for the check ...because this Tea Party is soooo over!
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#98881 Apr 26, 2014
Bundy is a taker , I thought republicans do not like takers. Real ranchers pay their taxes and they proudly represent honest hard working land and cattle owners .
Public lands belong to ALL of us...not just a few ranchers who want to ruin those public lands with over-grazing. I say they should seize ALL of Bundy's cattle as payment for his debt.
What happened with your buddy Harry Reid using Federal resources for his own personal gain who is also considered as stealing from the American people?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98882 Apr 26, 2014
Yellow Dogs Criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
My, My, My, you trolling anti-American liberal Demonrats have been busy trying to change the subject on your crooked criminal liberal friends! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Antony C said it all. Clive is a moocher and a thief. He found all that $1.50 a month to be government oppression for each head of cattle he grazed on those federal lands. With all the benefits he received for that, heck most of us would love to get some grazing land and have some cattle on it. That is a fantastic bargain and the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT spends a lot more than the $1.50 a month which it charges to do all the things it does for that. Pumping the water for those cattle would probably cost nearly that much with the price of the pumping and the upkeep of the equipment. Then, they plant and keep up the quality of the grasses for that.

Clive isn't a hero, he is a bigoted, racist, user and cheater. He was receiving a cut rate on that. The government had agreed to take less than it was receiving in many situations to avoid the claims which Clive continued to make but even at $1.50 which was WELFARE, any way one looks at it, but Clive, being the hating, racist, anti-social, and anti-government individual that he is, continued not to pay. He made a lot of moneuy during the time he refused to pay, and that money should have to be included in what he owes or the government should seize his real property which only consists of 160 acres his parents bought in 1947, not 1877 which the liar claime, and his cattle, because he wrongly enriched himself by using federal lands which belongs to all Americans, and that means the ones who love this country.

Once again, when we see behind the veneer of these so-called Patriots of today, we see something which is far from being a patriot, but rather someone who thinks blacks were far better off and should still be in slavery, where they would, as he says, learn to work and pick cotton, and have a family unit, which of course, could be broken up at any time if Masta needed some money. He hates the government and doesn't want it until he wants to use the land the government manages for ALL AMERICANS, as in the ones who don't hate the country and want to overthrow it. He is a TAKER, a LIAR, a RACIST, probably a MISOGYNIST since his good friend and fellow schmuck said put the women out front if there is shooting, and a good many other things which are unbecoming and trashy, were we to know more of the truth about Bundy.

It is time for the government to give Bundy a date to either pay or they should move in and take his land, his home, and the cattle and money he has earned by being a CHEAT AND A CROOK.
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#98883 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
How can you defend this guy Bundy? he lied about how much time he had been their.
I guess This Mormon like Mittwittand his taxes believes lying is ok!!
He needs to pay1 million dollars in taxes to the USA.
Harry Reid needs to pay too!

Are you just waiting for the Tea Party to find justice on your Rats too?
lollo

Leavenworth, KS

#98884 Apr 26, 2014
lol
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98885 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I find it odd that the people of the party that claim we have too many government hand-outs are the people that cheat the system the most.
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#98886 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Time to send in the national guard. If these tea-publican clowns raise a weapon so be it.
Treason has consequences!
Treasonous against the middle class America are people like Obama and Harry Reid all criminal liberal/Demonrats.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98887 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
What happened with your buddy Harry Reid using Federal resources for his own personal gain who is also considered as stealing from the American people?
One just has to love YOU people who complain about what they like to term "welfare queens" when, the truth be told they are the biggest "welfare queens" that exist. So, the only conflict is between the poor "welfare queens" and the wealthy ones, is it not?

UNLIKE Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Bundy's supporters stated ON

CAMERA that they planned to use their wives & daughters as HUMAN

SHIELDS in an armed conflict with Federal Marshals.

==========

UNLIKE Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Bundy is a follower of " POSSE'

COMITATUS , " which doesn't recognize any governmental authority

above County Sheriffs -- whom they believe should be hung at high noon

and left until sundown , if they don't do the posse's bidding .
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98888 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Is anyone surprised that this greedy, racist crook is another conservative republican not willing to take responsibility for his own racism. Instead, in typical republican fashion, he turns it around and tries to shift the responsibility onto the victims of his own racism. He steals grazing for his cattle from the American people and then swaggers around with his cowboy hat spouting his KKK hater philosophy.
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#98889 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I find it odd that the people of the party that claim we have too many government hand-outs are the people that cheat the system the most.
What handout?

You stupid liberal bas-turds are so busy taking handouts you think when we the people protest and stop paying for your handouts, you think we're asking for a handout.

Think like a REAL American, not a crooked liberal criminal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murders in the 50s 60s 70s 80s (Apr '08) 2 hr Guest 206
Cindy herrin 6 hr Game on 3
Bad Wreck..... (Nov '07) 10 hr Greek 56
pit bulls (Mar '07) 13 hr Pit bull Lover 201
Michael mcnees 17 hr True Dat 1
Trump Protest 19 hr Just Sayin 33
dear Mr. M. please shut up 20 hr GUEST 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages