Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98835 Apr 25, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Still "kissing up" to Bundy, "Dumb Ass"?
Haven't you heard? Bundy is no longer a Republican "poster child." If you snooze, you lose.
You still support Harry Ried? A lying, corrupt, criminal Demonrat!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98839 Apr 25, 2014
bad to the bone wrote:
Yellow dog you are one stupid hillbilly. Beer belly you say, you Peter puffer I don't drink, and you deep throater I own my own business. Its about time you move out of your parents basement!!!!
How many yards do you mow, "Dumb Ass"?(I was speaking to "Dumb Ass." Are you one of his aliases? Must be.)

#98840 Apr 25, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>If you didn't care what I think you wouldn't reply to my posts. So we can add liar to resume now as well.
Yellow Dawg Resume
Current Occupation: Unemployed
Source of income: Welfare
Skills: Lying, Trolling, Being lazy, Hating America, Being a worthless Obama b*itch.
Future Goals, Nothing expect sitting on my a*ss trolling people on Topix 24/7
Type of employment seeking: Absolutely nothing. I am too lazy and ignorant to support myself. I depend on the government to provide for me
That seems to be a pretty god summary of you and your two other trolls buddies as well.
Why don't you pay your grazing fees, Mr. Bundy?

(True patriots do not have to say that they are.)

#98841 Apr 25, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still support the "Tea Partier" domestic terrorists?

#98842 Apr 25, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Wisconsin Sheriff Reveals the Seven Words He Would Use to Change the Second Amendment
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/25/wi...
Report: Putin Halts All Talks With The Obama Administration – Update: Russian Defense Minister Won’t Take Hagel’s Calls…
~ I sense another sternly worded statement headed Putin’s way. He will be soooo Scared!
http://weaselzippers.us/184036-report-putin-h...
You tell 'em, "Dumb Ass"!_8-)

#98843 Apr 25, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
BLM Designated 50 Million Acres Open For Solar Development in Nevada
~ While frying birds the solar panels will protect the mating grounds of the desert tortoise ...
Do be a dear, "Dumb Ass," and tell us how solar panels fry birds.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98844 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Why don't you pay your grazing fees, Mr. Bundy?
(True patriots do not have to say that they are.)
Why don't you pay your taxes Mr. Sharpton?

(Says who, you? LMFAO!)

[This must be more of your not caring what I say]
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98845 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you still support the "Tea Partier" domestic terrorists?
The only domestic terrorists I see are the Democrats who are destroying this country. If you support them then you are a domestic terrorist.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98846 Apr 25, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid is a scumbag little piece of sh*it with a Napoleon complex and the height to match it. He is criminal. He has broken his duty as both a Senator and a Senate Majority Leader. He should be charged with treason, tried and convicted, put in prison for a little while, then fried for what he has done in his position of power.
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#98847 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Do be a dear, "Dumb Ass," and tell us how solar panels fry birds.
My, you are stupid.

No wonder we will get our asses kicked in 2014 & 2016!

Everyone knows the only way to get these solar panels to work is put convex mirrors in the mountains pointed to these panels.

Kills birds, ruins the landscape.

But then your news source comedy central hasn't found a way to cover this sick liberal accomplishment story.

So maybe we liberal/Demonrats still have a chance with ignorant and uninformed people like you!
Yellow Dogs Criminals

United States

#98849 Apr 26, 2014
What are Americans to do when the America's Department of Justice is corrupt too???
Eric Holder Cancels Police Academy Speech After Protesters Demand New Officers Arrest Him.
Vote the liberal/Demonrats out in 2014 & 2016!

#98851 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The only domestic terrorists I see are the Democrats who are destroying this country. If you support them then you are a domestic terrorist.
Of course. You extremist right-wing conservatives think that everyone who is not as extremist as you ... are domestic terrorists. Of course, everyone knows you are wrong (except for your like-minded buddies.)

(A true patriot does not have to declare that.)

#98852 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Harry Reid is a scumbag little piece of sh*it with a Napoleon complex and the height to match it. He is criminal. He has broken his duty as both a Senator and a Senate Majority Leader. He should be charged with treason, tried and convicted, put in prison for a little while, then fried for what he has done in his position of power.
Your little tirade proves the fact that the "Tea Partiers" do not believe in law and order, and are willing to use armed insurrection to accomplish their narrow goals.

#98853 Apr 26, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>My, you are stupid.
No wonder we will get our asses kicked in 2014 & 2016!
Everyone knows the only way to get these solar panels to work is put convex mirrors in the mountains pointed to these panels.
Kills birds, ruins the landscape.
But then your news source comedy central hasn't found a way to cover this sick liberal accomplishment story.
So maybe we liberal/Demonrats still have a chance with ignorant and uninformed people like you!
1. Sorry. The "mirror-type" solar field generally does NOT use "mountains." They use mirrors placed in arrays to direct sunlight onto a heat absorber on a nearby tower.

2. The mirrors are either flat, OR concave -- a convex mirror would scatter the light in many directions. This fact alone proves that you do not know what you are talking about -- as usual.

Interesting that you even have to pretend that you are a Democrat to attempt to provide your "half-baked" theories.

You apparently realize that no one these days takes "Tea Partiers" like you seriously.

#98854 Apr 26, 2014
Yellow Dogs Criminals wrote:
What are Americans to do when the America's Department of Justice is corrupt too???
Eric Holder Cancels Police Academy Speech After Protesters Demand New Officers Arrest Him.
Vote the liberal/Demonrats out in 2014 & 2016!
You placard-waving "Tea Partiers" can "demand" whatever you wish. It ain't gonna happen. People are getting tired of your blatant ignorance.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98855 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Of course. You extremist right-wing conservatives think that everyone who is not as extremist as you ... are domestic terrorists. Of course, everyone knows you are wrong (except for your like-minded buddies.)
(A true patriot does not have to declare that.)
Is this another example of your lie of not caring what I have to say? You sure reply to me a lot for someone who doesn't care what I have to say.

The only domestic terrorists are the Democrats and those who support them as they destroy this country, spit on the Constitution, and seek to enslave the American citizens through welfare, heavy debt, and immorality like abortion and homosexuality. YOU are a domestic terrorist and you deserve the same fate that all terrorists deserve.

You're nothing but a scumsucking punk bi*tch Yellow Dawg. You should just get the hell out of this country and go find one that suits a terrorist like you. Try Syria or Iran. Either way just get the f*uck out!

#98856 Apr 26, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Mark Levin FULL Speech at NRA ILA Leadership Forum - April 25, 2014
~ Right to Bear Arms Unless You're a Liberal!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUWfqbkDvHQ
The Second Amendment says citizens can bear arms within an organized militia. Period.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98857 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Your little tirade proves the fact that the "Tea Partiers" do not believe in law and order, and are willing to use armed insurrection to accomplish their narrow goals.
I believe in law and order. I just don't believe in tyranny and terrorism by a government against its own citizens like you do you scumf*uck terrorist.

You're a lowlife piece of sh*it. Just get the fu*ck out of this country and go live in one where the government already controls it's citizens. That is what you crave so much. I'm sure Iran has room for an America hating neo Nazi like you.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98858 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
The Second Amendment says citizens can bear arms within an organized militia. Period.
That the Liberal interpretation and it doesn't mean jack sh*it. Period!

The 2nd Amendment says my right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and if you knew anything about the founding fathers you would not make such stupid comments. To you founding fathers are Marx, Mao, Castro, and every other dictator. You support big government tyranny and it's control over its citizen.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
--- Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr, 1785. The Writings of Thomas Jefferson

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
---Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776.

We established however some, although not all its [self-government] important principles . The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves, in all cases to which they think themselves competent,(as in electing their functionaries executive and legislative, and deciding by a jury of themselves, in all judiciary cases in which any fact is involved,) or they may act by representatives, freely and equally chosen; THAT IT IS THEIR RIGHT AND DUTY TO BE AT ALL TIMES ARMED;
---Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824

THERE IS YOUR PERIOD DI*CKHEAD!!
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98859 Apr 26, 2014
Zacharia Johnson argued that the new Constitution could never result in religious persecution or other oppression because:

[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full possession of them.
--Zacharia Johnson

Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American...[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recordings of Mayor 14 min Guesswho 76
Jessica Shelly 7 hr Old friend 1
Bert Ellison (Jun '14) 11 hr Lisa 37
chrissy (Apr '15) 11 hr Wonder 13
Overpasses in area overgrown? Wed inspector 10
Don't be so selfish Tue Curious 9
sick pervert Tue concerned 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance