Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98637 Apr 23, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I will only kill someone who threatens me or my family on my property. I don't march around doing anything. I am not part of any militia. Do you make this stuff up so you can pick arguments with people? Is your life so empty and void of anything meaningful that you have nothing better to do? You are one screwed in the head individual. Its probably best that you sit on your ass all day posting on here instead of being out in the general public.
YOU are the nutzoid who thinks the US government is coming after you. Did you make THAT stuff up, or do you REALLY believe it?

If you can bloviate like that, I can respond to your fantasy bloviation.

If you think they are "out after you," it is YOU who should not be "out in the general public."

(Incidentally, a REAL American patriot does not have to advertise himself as such.)

#98638 Apr 23, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>What the h*ell are you babbling about? Are you and this St Louis poster the same person or are you both just completely off your rockers? You both are completely insane and full of crap. You are the very type of person that real Americans need be worried about. Not because you are a threat to anyone. My guess is you couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag with a two by four rather your insanity and overall hatred for this country. But if and when the times comes and sh*it erupts you will have no one to turn to. You will be on your own and you will not survive. The government you so strongly defends doesn't include the fools who defend it unless you are a rich elitist and already a part of it. You will be an enemy to it and you will pay dearly.
I will "have no one to turn to"?

Oh, dear me! I was hoping you and your militia would grab those muzzle loaders and come protect me, "American Patriot"!_ROFL!

Are you REALLY so messed up in the head that you think that the government you say is out against you will come protect you? THERE is a "giant step" in logic. It is interesting to see your brains wiggle around in your head.

#98639 Apr 23, 2014
a real american wrote:
I also would kill any one trying to harm my family or any one trying to break in my home. I will defend my self and my family and my property!!!!
Wow! Nobody ever thought about THAT!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98640 Apr 23, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. A Demon? No.
2. The liberal's useful idiot? Perhaps. Depends upon your politics.
3. A fool? No.
4. Promoting the coming of the anti-Christ? There is no "anti-Christ" in my opinion, so why should I "promote" such a coming?
1. A Demon? Yes

2. The liberal's useful idiot? Yes

3. A fool? Yes

4. Promoting the coming of the anti-Christ? Promote it by denying it's possible existence through the agenda and policies of evil.

5 EVIL= The narcissistic, thieving, crooked, criminal liberal/Demonrats
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98641 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow! Nobody ever thought about THAT!
That is your problem. You don't think. You let evil guide you.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98642 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I said "corn biofuel is renewable."
What part is not renewable?
It takes more carbon to produce corn biofuel that it does gasoline.

The environmental hoax was meant just to line the pockets of the hypocrite, crooked, criminal elitist liberal/Demonrats.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98643 Apr 23, 2014
The environmental hoax was meant just to line the pockets of the hypocrite, crooked, criminal elitist liberal/Demonrats.--At the expense of the American Middle Class.

Fight Back! 2014 & 2016!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98644 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I said "corn biofuel is renewable."
What part is not renewable?
(I said "corn biofuel is renewable.")

Funny, what a FOOL you are.

The Corn used is from our food sources. Nothing renewable about it. The American middle class pays more for food and fuel. Just to line the pockets of your criminal liberal Demonrats.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98645 Apr 23, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Corn used is from our food sources. Nothing renewable about it. The American middle class pays more for food and fuel. Just to line the pockets of your criminal liberal Demonrats.
Max, you're from Lafayette county in Mo. It is probably 80% REPUBLICAN and mostly an agriculture driven economy. I bet you all those old boys think ethanol is the greatest thing that ever happened. How many farmers do you know are " criminal liberal Demonrats?" You are full of bullshit Maxy boy. Corn not renewable? What biology class did you miss?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98646 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
plus those corn cobs, you use to wipe your inbred hill-billy asses with?
just say'n

#98651 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>1. A Demon? Yes
2. The liberal's useful idiot? Yes
3. A fool? Yes
4. Promoting the coming of the anti-Christ? Promote it by denying it's possible existence through the agenda and policies of evil.
5 EVIL= The narcissistic, thieving, crooked, criminal liberal/Demonrats
You CRAZY man.

#98652 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>It takes more carbon to produce corn biofuel that it does gasoline.
The environmental hoax was meant just to line the pockets of the hypocrite, crooked, criminal elitist liberal/Demonrats.
Prove it, Einstein.

#98654 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
That is your problem. You don't think. You let evil guide you.
Speaking of evil, tell us again about what you did with your dead mother's body.

#98655 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>(I said "corn biofuel is renewable.")
You can't grow corn? What a FOOL you are.

You better stick with what you know how to do ... like cashing Social Security checks fraudulently.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98656 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of evil, tell us again about what you did with your dead mother's body.
hahahahahahahaha

MAD-Max = "Norman Bates" Bates Motel Stuff ...huh?

Game Point!!!!!

#98657 Apr 23, 2014
The environmental hoax was meant just to line the pockets of the hypocrite, crooked, criminal elitist liberal/Demonrats.--At the expense of the American Middle Class.
Fight Back! 2014 & 2016!!!!
Seek help.

#98658 Apr 23, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
... Poll: 51% Say In 20 Years Obamacare Will Be Seen As “One of The Worst” Things Obama Did As President…
Polls do not say anything.

(Oh! And what was the margin of error on the "poll," which you did not reference, but probably made up! Like ... 87.5% of readers of this Topix thread say you are, as admitted, a "Dumb Ass.")

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#98661 Apr 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You can't grow corn? What a FOOL you are.
You better stick with what you know how to do ... like cashing Social Security checks fraudulently.
Can I chime in? Well, here goes.
The amount of petroeum based fertilizer and diesel that goes into producing an acre of corn, is more than the energy derived from the ethanol converted from the harvested corn kernal sugar. Sugarcane on the otherhand, you get a net gain, since there is a great deal more easily converted sugar. Corn has a huge stalk and cob made of mostly cellulose, and until someone figures out cheap and ealy cellulosic fermentation techniques, it will be a net loss everytime. Corn is more useful as animal and human food, since you can't eat petroleum. Make any sense? If not, try the video.

#98662 Apr 24, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
DemoRats in Worse Position Than 2010
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/04/democrats...
ROFL! More "Faux News"! You don't really BELIEVE "Fox" polls do you, "Dumb Ass"?_8-)

The Democrats are not really in all that bad a position. President Obama is still in the White House, and the US Senate is Democrat.

Only the US House leans toward "Republican," meaning a lot of clueless "Tea Partiers" continue to keep Bush's economy from recovering, and continue to take meaningless votes (52 or so to date) in their futile efforts to repeal the ACA. Do those guys REALLY think that they are working to help America? They should stop taking government welfare, and go out and get real jobs that they might be able to actually do.

#98663 Apr 24, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Breaking: DOJ To Flood Streets With Felons
The new policy is set to take effect as soon as next week....
It is my belief that US citizens generally believe in "crime and punishment," and think that excessive punishment will deter crime. We have thousands of young people serving long jail terms for possession of marijuana, for example. Did that deter the use of marijuana? Nope. Now marijuana is even legalized in several states, and I will guess that those young people have still NOT been released.

You will laugh at this, but many European nations sentence criminals to, in my opinion, very light sentences. They depend upon education to rehabilitate prisoners.

There is strong pressure by "conservatives" to provide jail services through profit-making corporations. Such a deal! It has been documented that "cooperative" judges often continue to sentence people time and time again to those "profit centers." Many of those re-sentenced are juveniles.

Bribes to the judge and profit to the corporations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity layoff 11 min Get Real 2
freaky women is caruthersville (Feb '16) 25 min licker 39
Hays?? 37 min Good one 7
I am married but am missing my high school swee... (Jun '09) 1 hr What was not 2 be 44
Looking for a friend 3 hr jaywhite 8
Whitney 6 hr NotSurprised 2
Yard Sale Wed taxpayer 19

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages