Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98157 Apr 11, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's how it worked for your ma
Funny how you liberal useful idiots are avoiding the mention of the criminal prosecution facing your narcissistic, crooked, criminal liberal/Demonrats!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98159 Apr 11, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
A convict calling someone a convict. Now that's funny. You shouldn't be telling anyone to get a job since you don't have one yourself. No one will hire a convicted pedophile like you.
Same old rinse and repeat drivel from BUBBLES the KOCHsucking RETARD NUTSACK from VIENNA Sausage.

YES I OWN YOU
OZOZOcare

Saint Louis, MO

#98160 Apr 11, 2014
You leftest voters deserve what you get.Hope they tax refunds fo to OBOZOcare.Can wait to hear you all crying,they took my refund.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98161 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you playing dumb, or are you actually learning-impaired? If you're not, I'm not your secretary. As I suggested in a prior, do your own online research and educate yourself. Are you Google-challenged, dude? If you're not, please keep whining, since that's working out so well for you? Nah! LOL
No she's not playing dumb...You're just dealing with a bunch Special Needs LOSERS,

online to her ...means its hanging on the clothes line...lol

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#98164 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
A convict calling someone a convict. Now that's funny. You shouldn't be telling anyone to get a job since you don't have one yourself. No one will hire a convicted pedophile like you.
This is why nobody here believes anything that you say. You lie, constantly. I've never been arrested, for anything, so how was I a convict? Oh yeah, I wasn't. I also work, often six days a week. So I'll tell Max to get a job, whenever I want to. I'll tell you you to get a job too. You're projecting, again, we both know who the pedophile is...that would be you. I'll go back to mostly ignoring you again. You should take it personally. It's definitely all your fault. LMAO@U
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98165 Apr 11, 2014
OZOZOcare wrote:
You leftest voters deserve what you get.Hope they tax refunds fo to OBOZOcare.Can wait to hear you all crying,they took my refund.
OZOyoucan

LOL
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98169 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
CONs hate it when anybody but themselves, big corporations and wealthy CONs get benefits from the Federal Government! They think that it's a good thing that us working folks subsidize big agriculture producers, big oil, big pharma, and their idols, those "enough is never enough" 1% CONs.
Corporate Welfare...because like MittWitt said "Corporations ARE People"...hahahahahaha
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98172 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>This is why nobody here believes anything that you say. You lie, constantly. I've never been arrested, for anything, so how was I a convict? Oh yeah, I wasn't. I also work, often six days a week. So I'll tell Max to get a job, whenever I want to. I'll tell you you to get a job too. You're projecting, again, we both know who the pedophile is...that would be you. I'll go back to mostly ignoring you again. You should take it personally. It's definitely all your fault. LMAO@U
You must have attended the Dawg course on lying. You've already admitted to being a pedophile. So you can try and deny it here all you want it doesn't change it. You are a sick, depraved, lowlife scumbag deserving of a demise fit for any kiddie raper. Whether that eventually comes at the hands of one of your victims or the justice system you will get your rightful demise. Then you will spend eternity in the place where people like you go and you will burn and burn and burn.

You make me sick you baby raper.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98173 Apr 12, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much, Convict? If you'd claimed it, your sentence might've been shorter, you might've gotten out sooner and you might've not been as much of an unemployed, unemployable entitlement mooch, sponge, taker user boy as you are today. Poor litle Mommy mummy, boy! Get a job, will ya? I'm tired of my hard-earned tax dollars paying for you to post your jibberish here!
You are one stupid useful idiot for the Liberal Demonrats.

You are paying now for your crooked, criminal Liberal Demonrats as they rob this country blind from it's wealth and freedoms.

You will pay again as the Tea party takes hold and imprisons these Criminal Liberal Demonrats as they go to jail.

It is no longer, "lets fire these criminal Liberal Demonratic Bas-Turds", it is "Lets see how many we can put in jail"!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98174 Apr 12, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporate Welfare...because like MittWitt said "Corporations ARE People"...hahahahahaha
Another one of these Liberal Demonratic useful idiots.

Your crooked criminal Obama has given birth to many useless "Corporations" that have produced nothing but strip this country of wealth.

At least your "MittWitt" was to reward those Corporations that did produce something and create jobs.

What have we now useful idiot?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98175 Apr 12, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why nobody here believes anything that you say. You lie, constantly. I've never been arrested, for anything, so how was I a convict? Oh yeah, I wasn't. I also work, often six days a week. So I'll tell Max to get a job, whenever I want to. I'll tell you you to get a job too. You're projecting, again, we both know who the pedophile is...that would be you. I'll go back to mostly ignoring you again. You should take it personally. It's definitely all your fault. LMAO@U
Funny when a liberal Demonratic useful odiot talks about lies.

Everyone knows when it comes to lies the liberal Demonrats get the prize!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98176 Apr 12, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
CONs hate it when anybody but themselves, big corporations and wealthy CONs get benefits from the Federal Government! They think that it's a good thing that us working folks subsidize big agriculture producers, big oil, big pharma, and their idols, those "enough is never enough" 1% CONs.
Stupid Liberals throw US Tax payer's billions into "green energy" corporations that either go bankrupt or go to China.

Your criminal Liberals get rich producing nothing and you want that to continue as a good thing.

And what is really good for America is now bad because your liberal bas-turds can't get rich from it unless you tax it.

Location hidden

#98177 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
You must have attended the Dawg course on lying. You've already admitted to being a pedophile. So you can try and deny it here all you want it doesn't change it. You are a sick, depraved, lowlife scumbag deserving of a demise fit for any kiddie raper. Whether that eventually comes at the hands of one of your victims or the justice system you will get your rightful demise. Then you will spend eternity in the place where people like you go and you will burn and burn and burn.
You make me sick you baby raper.
I "admitted?" You know I didn't admit that. You can't provide a prior post where I "admitted" I was what I'm not. I got sole custody of my kids. You didn't...oh yeah, because you are one. Again, stop projecting your sick fantasies on others here. All you do here is lie. LMAO@U

Location hidden

#98178 Apr 12, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid useful idiot for the Liberal Demonrats.
You are paying now for your crooked, criminal Liberal Demonrats as they rob this country blind from it's wealth and freedoms.
You will pay again as the Tea party takes hold and imprisons these Criminal Liberal Demonrats as they go to jail.
It is no longer, "lets fire these criminal Liberal Demonratic Bas-Turds", it is "Lets see how many we can put in jail"!!!!
My DEMs? Nah! I'm a MOD, so I don't trust your average DEM politician that much more than your average CON politician, but more than your average TP politician. All of them are free-spending do-nothings. I can't help but notice that you never deny that you're an ex-Con, Max. So did you lie on your blog, or do you lack the character to admit that you've screwed up your life so much that you're an unemployable, unemployed mooch, taker, user, who has no right to judge any of us who work hard to pay for your entitlements?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98179 Apr 12, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
My DEMs? Nah! I'm a MOD, so I don't trust your average DEM politician that much more than your average CON politician, but more than your average TP politician. All of them are free-spending do-nothings. I can't help but notice that you never deny that you're an ex-Con, Max. So did you lie on your blog, or do you lack the character to admit that you've screwed up your life so much that you're an unemployable, unemployed mooch, taker, user, who has no right to judge any of us who work hard to pay for your entitlements?
You are stupid. MOD=Money spending Obama Demonrat!

If I were a " x-con, an unemployable, unemployed mooch, taker, user, who has no right to judge any of us who work hard to pay for your entitlements". I would be a liberal useful idiot like you........
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98180 Apr 12, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I "admitted?" You know I didn't admit that. You can't provide a prior post where I "admitted" I was what I'm not. I got sole custody of my kids. You didn't...oh yeah, because you are one. Again, stop projecting your sick fantasies on others here. All you do here is lie. LMAO@U
I have no reason or cause to lie about you. I know you admitted it and I could care less if anyone believes it. I don't have to prove you posted it. You run around this website accusing people of being criminals with no evidence to support your claims then whine like a bitch when it is done to you. How does it feel Chilli the pedophile? You are one sick and disturbed lowlife. But your time will come. You can't victimize poor children and not expect that one day one of them will seek you out and get their revenge. I only wish I could be there to see it.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98181 Apr 12, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>My DEMs? Nah! I'm a MOD, so I don't trust your average DEM politician that much more than your average CON politician, but more than your average TP politician. All of them are free-spending do-nothings. I can't help but notice that you never deny that you're an ex-Con, Max. So did you lie on your blog, or do you lack the character to admit that you've screwed up your life so much that you're an unemployable, unemployed mooch, taker, user, who has no right to judge any of us who work hard to pay for your entitlements?
Why should he waste time denying your false accusations? Where is your links to proof? Oh that's right you only want links when the tables are turned and you are the accused. Funny how that works out PedoChilli.
DeathByCactus

Kansas City, MO

#98182 Apr 12, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid. MOD=Money spending Obama Demonrat!
If I were a " x-con, an unemployable, unemployed mooch, taker, user, who has no right to judge any of us who work hard to pay for your entitlements". I would be a liberal useful idiot like you........
<quoted text>
I have no reason or cause to lie about you. I know you admitted it and I could care less if anyone believes it. I don't have to prove you posted it. You run around this website accusing people of being criminals with no evidence to support your claims then whine like a bitch when it is done to you. How does it feel Chilli the pedophile? You are one sick and disturbed lowlife. But your time will come. You can't victimize poor children and not expect that one day one of them will seek you out and get their revenge. I only wish I could be there to see it.
You both should just ignore this chillij idiot. I have seen him on several other forums and this is all he does. Anyone he doesn't agree with he accuses them of being unemployed criminals. He is just another troll like the Right NUTsack who says everyone is gay. That is what these people do. They are best just ignored and disregarded.

Location hidden

#98183 Apr 12, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You both should just ignore this chillij idiot. I have seen him on several other forums and this is all he does. Anyone he doesn't agree with he accuses them of being unemployed criminals. He is just another troll like the Right NUTsack who says everyone is gay. That is what these people do. They are best just ignored and disregarded.
I'd suggest that you might want to read Max's blog, in which he admitted that he's an ex-CON, after he let his Mom rot in her house after she passed, while illegally forging her signature on and cashing her Social Security checks and then get back to us with your apology? Or just remain ignorant of the facts and confirm that you're a clueless simpleton, brave little gray box.*grin*

Location hidden

#98184 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Liar! Yawn...! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking 1 hr lol 2
girl named bucky 3 hr ha ha ha 4
History of Hate: Five Years of Falsehoods at NB... 6 hr and with that said 3
American Voting Guide 7 hr Yep 4
Early voting, so it begins.... 18 hr Yep 2
Trash Service 21 hr CreamfTheCrop 4
When is the funeral for David Hudgens ? 21 hr Family 21
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match

Caruthersville Jobs