Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98198 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a hypocrite. You are easily fooled by your anger at anyone that does not share your beliefs. I know who Max Weller is, and his history. Try Mo. casenet. com and enter Max's name .All your questions will be answered. We will be awaiting your response you raging hypocrite. I also did not scream a word about "innocent until proven guilty," Cactus.
So what does that prove? That you found some random name on casenet? Whoopty-freakin-doo!! That doesn't prove that is who is here posting. How about I go find some random name and say it is you? Maybe I will find one of ChilliJ's convicted NAMBLA buddies and start saying it is you? If I do I will have offered as much evidence to support it as any of you have about C-O Agenda which will make it every bit as true as you except your accusations to be taken.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98199 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a hypocrite. You are easily fooled by your anger at anyone that does not share your beliefs. I know who Max Weller is, and his history. Try Mo. casenet. com and enter Max's name .All your questions will be answered. We will be awaiting your response you raging hypocrite. I also did not scream a word about "innocent until proven guilty," Cactus.
EXCELLENT POST

You Just Busted Her Ass ...
GAME POINT
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98200 Apr 12, 2014
Death By Cactus wrote:
<quoted text>What are you like 12? Or is that just what your IQ is? Its no wonder you're called a retard all the time. I thought it was a name calling thing but I see its actually what you are.
It's an IQ thing not an age. According to her daddy Yellow Dawg she is in her 40's and lives in his basement when she's not on vacation at one of the St Louis psych wards.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98201 Apr 12, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm .... the only think flapping on this thread is your butt-hole...and it is quite a large gaping hole.... bubbles aren't the only thing flying out of it.
Yet I will agree... you are good for a laugh
Nobody wants to hear about your sexual fantasies. So stop thinking about my butt all the time you sick retarded gay freak.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98202 Apr 12, 2014
Death By Cactus wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you like 12? Or is that just what your IQ is? Its no wonder you're called a retard all the time. I thought it was a name calling thing but I see its actually what you are.
What You are isn't that you are a Special Needs Mental Retard ....no not at all

You're an ESPECIALLY NEEDY Metal Retard

ROLMFAO

If you're wondering
You're ASS was seen falling to the ground near Hoxie, Arkansas... where I kicked it
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98203 Apr 12, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
These liberal trolls and their stupid distractions. Time to get back to basics.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, lying, criminal liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Don't worry about it. I've been on here long enough to know they are just making shit up. If they weren't they would have provided links that prove you are who they say and you said and did what they accuse you of. They are full of crap.
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#98204 Apr 12, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does that prove? That you found some random name on casenet? Whoopty-freakin-doo!! That doesn't prove that is who is here posting. How about I go find some random name and say it is you? Maybe I will find one of ChilliJ's convicted NAMBLA buddies and start saying it is you? If I do I will have offered as much evidence to support it as any of you have about C-O Agenda which will make it every bit as true as you except your accusations to be taken.
Looks like you have another disciple, Max. I would bet a candy bar you are loving all these conservatives coming to your defense and calling us names. Hail Max, "ruler of his Tea Party disciples."
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98205 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have another disciple, Max. I would bet a candy bar you are loving all these conservatives coming to your defense and calling us names. Hail Max, "ruler of his Tea Party disciples."
I'll take that as your admission you have been caught in a lie. Thanks for confirming it through your idiotic drivel reply.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98206 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to hear about your sexual fantasies. So stop thinking about my butt all the time you sick retarded gay freak.
I suggest that you shut your legs.. that should cut off all air to your brain...
and should effectively shut your babbling incoherent GAY bull-shit up
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#98207 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I'll take that as your admission you have been caught in a lie. Thanks for confirming it through your idiotic drivel reply.
They love you Max. You are a real republican Romeo.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98208 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>They love you Max. You are a real republican Romeo.
Still no proof to your accusation. Just more childish drivel meant to distract from your bullshit being called out.

I don't think anyone who uses a screen name that asskisses someone else should be talking about anyone on here loving anyone else on here. Now go wipe the Dawg shit off your nose.
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#98209 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Still no proof to your accusation. Just more childish drivel meant to distract from your bullshit being called out.
I don't think anyone who uses a screen name that asskisses someone else should be talking about anyone on here loving anyone else on here. Now go wipe the Dawg shit off your nose.
Oh my, you are so vicious defending Max. "Max Rules" should be your screen name "WORTHLESS". Max is loving every second of your admiration of him. Yes, I do admire Yellow Dawg's intelligence and wit. You probably have Max's shit all over your face the way you suck his ass.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98210 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, you are so vicious defending Max. "Max Rules" should be your screen name "WORTHLESS". Max is loving every second of your admiration of him. Yes, I do admire Yellow Dawg's intelligence and wit. You probably have Max's shit all over your face the way you suck his ass.
You just ripped WORTHLESS and new one...very impressive

Game Point
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98211 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, you are so vicious defending Max. "Max Rules" should be your screen name "WORTHLESS". Max is loving every second of your admiration of him. Yes, I do admire Yellow Dawg's intelligence and wit. You probably have Max's shit all over your face the way you suck his ass.
I expected a better comeback from you. That's what I get for thinking you might be the first Liberal here with a double digit IQ. Guess we will just have to add yours to Dawgs and see if we an get you to double digits that way. Going to be a stretch though.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98212 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
PS still no link to prove your accusation. Just more proof it is a lie.
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#98213 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
PS still no link to prove your accusation. Just more proof it is a lie.
If you can count back 17 posts from this one, the proof is waiting for you "WORTHLESS".
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98214 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>If you can count back 17 posts from this one, the proof is waiting for you "WORTHLESS".
If you can comprehend what you read DawgAssKisser posting some persons name and saying look it up on casenet does not prove that is the person posting here as Clinton-Obama Agenda. It just proves you can make shit up. Should I find a name on casenet and say it is you? If I did I will have offered as much proof as you have. Guess that will make it 100% true as well. You can't have it both ways AssKisser.
DeathByCactus

Kansas City, MO

#98215 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
It's an IQ thing not an age. According to her daddy Yellow Dawg she is in her 40's and lives in his basement when she's not on vacation at one of the St Louis psych wards.
I figured as much. I see there is a new person trying to make ChilliJ accusation sound true. My guess its just ChilliJ posting unregistered. I'm not buying it. He is putting too much effort into trying to NOT post a link to something substantial that would prove what he says. He's caught in a lie plain and simple.
DeathByCactus

Kansas City, MO

#98216 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
You are a hypocrite. Anger? What anger? That's just more diversion nonsense from you ChilliJ. I read that you are a pedophile also. As of right now I have seen as much evidence of that as I have for your accusation against COAgenda. So if you want me to believe that about him then I have no choice but to believe you are a pedophile as well.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98218 Apr 12, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>I figured as much. I see there is a new person trying to make ChilliJ accusation sound true. My guess its just ChilliJ posting unregistered. I'm not buying it. He is putting too much effort into trying to NOT post a link to something substantial that would prove what he says. He's caught in a lie plain and simple.
It wouldn't surprise me it was. Of course he will deny it but hey, there is as much proof that it is him as there is for his accusation so we might as well treat it in the same manner he expects us to treat his accusations. Fair is fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$2.00 a gallon gas. Thanks Obama 6 hr American Patriot 6
Big guy that works at Dons? (Jul '12) 10 hr guest 7
Dylan Smith 12 hr mad 10
Trinity 20 hr guest 3
michael robinson & pemiscot county mo Mon concerned 22
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Sun Adalynnm1122 393
How To Keep A Man (Feb '15) Aug 30 maam 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages