Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98237 Apr 13, 2014
Muslim in the Whitehouse wrote:
Judge Jeanine: CIA Head Michael Morrell Should Be Indicted For Lies Under Oath On Benghazi
http://weaselzippers.us/182640-judge-jeanine-...
Funny how the liberal useful idiots are avoiding topics like this. They know their time is over.

It is no longer about the liberals staying in power, it is now about how many of these bas-turds we can put in jail........ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha
DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98238 Apr 13, 2014
~~~~ <-----Pond Scum

*****<-----Sewer Droppings
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny that she is replying to herself and trying to pretend that she is two different people. I guess when you can't get people to play along with your ignorance then you talk to yourself.
hey Smithville ...thats what you do...you RETARDED Loser...
You keep proving how much I OWN YOU
<----You

Understand now?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98239 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
~~~~ <-----Pond Scum
<quoted text><----You
Understand now?
YOU = INBRED BUTT BREATH

Understand now?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#98240 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
That proves what? That doesn't prove that anyone on that forum is anyone on this forum. It just proves you found some forum and used to try and smear someone here that you disagree with. You better hope that if you ever get charged with a crime that you don't get a jury with people as ignorant as you are on it.
The CON's M O. Post wild, totally unsupported accusations, fabricating lies about anybody who isn't in their CON Club, provide no support for their lies and then demand "proof" from everyone else on their posts.

All while moving the goal posts back more and more, demanding even more "proof" from everyone else. Demand, deny, reject, require more "proof... " Demand, deny, reject, require more "proof..." It's a broken record.

C-O Agenda / Max, self-admitted unemployed and unemployable mooch panhandler, taker and user. A Con Club member, so they'll pretend that he couldn't possibly have the criminal record that he does. LMAO@U
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98241 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>~~~~ <-----Pond Scum

<----You

Understand now?
ROFLMAO!!!

I think you made her cry with this. Her reply is very "female emotional".
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98242 Apr 13, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>The CON's M O. Post wild, totally unsupported accusations, fabricating lies about anybody who isn't in their CON Club, provide no support for their lies and then demand "proof" from everyone else on their posts.

All while moving the goal posts back more and more, demanding even more "proof" from everyone else. Demand, deny, reject, require more "proof... " Demand, deny, reject, require more "proof..." It's a broken record.

C-O Agenda / Max, self-admitted unemployed and unemployable mooch panhandler, taker and user. A Con Club member, so they'll pretend that he couldn't possibly have the criminal record that he does. LMAO@U
Calm down ChilliFAG. You are going to mess your panties. Just deal with it, nobody buys your lies. You are a convicted pedophile trying to smear others to being them down to your level.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98243 Apr 13, 2014
The real ChilliJ exposed....

http://chillij.dressupgirl.net

I told you all he is a sick freak!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98244 Apr 13, 2014
Is Harry Reid Involved? Seven Answers to Seven Questions You’re Probably Asking Right Now About the Nevada Rancher Situation
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/13/is...
So, "Walnut Shade," did YOU actually read your link? Seems to me Bundy has no historic rights to the grazing area, and has admitted that by paying grazing fees for years to the BLM.

Despite the article appearing on "the blaze," it appears to by and large be a reasonable discussion of the situation.

And ... in my opinion ... NO ... Harry Reid is not involved.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98245 Apr 13, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! I don't post gray and, unlike many of you, I have a R W life. So my last post here was #98184. As another poster mentioned above, read about C-O Agenda / ex-CON, Max, at MO casenet. Or keep making excuses for C-O's criminality and convictions (Abandonment of a Corpse, multiple Forgery counts). In the links below, his neighbor, who knew him better than I'd ever want to, told him what he knew about C-O / Max's history and C-O / Max made lame excuses for his criminality. That C-O / Max is a real credit to the human race. LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lexington-mo/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lexington-mo/...
You can't teach idiots like these the truth. Max is loving every minute of their homophobic rants defending him. I see how people like Limbaugh can say any kind of B.S. he wants and these types lap it up. Max should ask for donations from this type of conservative for his personal use, they truly love and trust him.( send to his website and he will teach you the way to Tea Party heaven)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98246 Apr 13, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the liberal useful idiots are avoiding topics like this. They know their time is over.
It is no longer about the liberals staying in power, it is now about how many of these bas-turds we can put in jail........ ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Benghazi has been cussed and discussed since 2008 when Mitt Romney's staff attempted to use the event as an issue -- just a few hours after the attacks, and LONG before Romney knew what was actually happening. And -- instead of standing with the president and the US -- he "gave aid to the enemy" by criticizing the president. As a loyal American, Ronald Reagan stood behind Jimmy Carter in the Iranian situation. That's what loyal Americans DO.

You should try it sometime.
Tinderbox

Springdale, AR

#98247 Apr 13, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text> You can't teach idiots like these the truth. Max is loving every minute of their homophobic rants defending him. I see how people like Limbaugh can say any kind of B.S. he wants and these types lap it up. Max should ask for donations from this type of conservative for his personal use, they truly love and trust him.( send to his website and he will teach you the way to Tea Party heaven)
You are certifiably insane.
Tinderbox

Springdale, AR

#98248 Apr 13, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi has been cussed and discussed since 2008 when Mitt Romney's staff attempted to use the event as an issue -- just a few hours after the attacks, and LONG before Romney knew what was actually happening. And -- instead of standing with the president and the US -- he "gave aid to the enemy" by criticizing the president. As a loyal American, Ronald Reagan stood behind Jimmy Carter in the Iranian situation. That's what loyal Americans DO.
You should try it sometime.
You should volunteer for a research study involving people that have lost their mind.
Tinderbox

Springdale, AR

#98249 Apr 13, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU = INBRED BUTT BREATH
Understand now?
You should just kill yourself.
Tinderbox

Springdale, AR

#98251 Apr 13, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down ChilliFAG. You are going to mess your panties. Just deal with it, nobody buys your lies. You are a convicted pedophile trying to smear others to being them down to your level.
You crack me up.
Tinderbox

Springdale, AR

#98252 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
That proves what? That doesn't prove that anyone on that forum is anyone on this forum. It just proves you found some forum and used to try and smear someone here that you disagree with. You better hope that if you ever get charged with a crime that you don't get a jury with people as ignorant as you are on it.
You are correct even though arguing with a fool like chillij is never going to get you anywhere.
Tinderbox

Springdale, AR

#98253 Apr 13, 2014
Is Harry Reid Involved? Seven Answers to Seven Questions You’re Probably Asking Right Now About the Nevada Rancher Situation
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/13/is...
I wasn't asking any of those questions but if I had been thanks for the link to the answers.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98254 Apr 13, 2014
Tinderbox wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certifiably insane.
Max, another follower of your doctrine. You just keep collecting conservative disciples. How do you get a certification of insanity "Tinder One"? Do you speak from experience?
Tinderbox

Springdale, AR

#98255 Apr 13, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max, another follower of your doctrine. You just keep collecting conservative disciples. How do you get a certification of insanity "Tinder One"? Do you speak from experience?
You seem very concerned with this Max person. Borderline obsessive even. I hope you are not cyber stalking someone. Don't worry I have no intention of stealing your love interest from you.

I speak from the experience of having been a intake nurse at a psych hospital for 6 years back in the 90's. I don't think there would be any problem having you declare mentally unstable. At the least a 72 hour hold for evaluation.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98256 Apr 13, 2014
Tinderbox wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up.
because you emotionally and psychologically broken???

Maybe you should slit your wrists ...that for sure will lower your blood pressure
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98257 Apr 13, 2014
Tinderbox wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't asking any of those questions but if I had been thanks for the link to the answers.
????? the Blaze..
hahahahaha
The DC comics of reality news

you crack me up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverfront property 51 min Why O Why 2
New bar on Truman 1 hr Sponge Bob 21
Abused dog 4 hr lmao 10
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 5 hr Yvonne 475
McClanahan house in the country (Jun '09) 6 hr Margo portman 21
Rent Average? 10 hr Professor 5
Chalk paint 11 hr Guest 5

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance