Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98099 Apr 10, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NO! The game is far from over. I intend to keep playing you -- like a fisherman plays a bass -- for a while longer.
At least you finally got up the courage to be able to hear what you cluelessly have continued to miss. That's a start!
But ... since you appear so pathetic lying there gasping for breath like a bass out of water ... I will give you one more little bitty clue: What is the significance that the US and Canadian prices are 95% correlated?
A useful idiot like you shouldn't be talking about lies.

Think about Obama lies: Benghazi, "al-Qaeda is dead GM is alive", "It was all about a video" Obamacare, "you will save 2500 a year:,:you can keep your insurance and doctor",
"shovel ready jobs", "Russian cold war is over", on and on and on

You narcissistic, crooked, criminal, liberal/Demonratic loons have no business talking about others and lies!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98100 Apr 10, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
As for Obama Lies, don't forget Palin & Romney are more savvy than Obama on Russia you stupid liberal loons!
REALLY? Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

Palin (2008): "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America , where do they go? It's Alaska."

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-sc...

Truth: The air defense identification zone, almost completely over water, extends 12-mile past the perimeter of the United States.… However, no Russian military planes have been flying even into that zone, said Maj. Allen Herritage, a spokesman for the Alaska region of the North American Aerospace Defense Command, at Elmendorf Air Force Base.“To be very clear, there has not been any incursion in U.S. airspace in recent years,” Herritage said.

Major Herritage made that statement in 2008, just after Governor Palin asserted that Russia comes into US airspace.

Palin didn't even know what an ADIZ is, at the time she made her false statement, while attempting to show that she had "foreign relations" experience.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2008/10/01/...
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98101 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>Oh, NO! The game is far from over. I intend to keep playing you -- like a fisherman plays a bass -- for a while longer.

At least you finally got up the courage to be able to hear what you cluelessly have continued to miss. That's a start!

But ... since you appear so pathetic lying there gasping for breath like a bass out of water ... I will give you one more little bitty clue: What is the significance that the US and Canadian prices are 95% correlated?
The game is over. You lost!! Until you quit blithering like an idiot and prove otherwise YOU LOST!!

I was going to stop making fun of you over it but since you insist on further proving your idiocy I will keep yanking your chain.

I OWN YOU!!!

ROFLMAO!!
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98102 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>I am seeing more "transference" on your part.
Yes we know, you "see" all sorts of imaginary things on here, like the class you think you teach J.W.G.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98103 Apr 10, 2014
Dawg Doesnt Rule wrote:
<quoted text>You know what you and Boy George have on common? You've both had more dick in you then a urinal at Busch stadium.

Its not an accusation its a fact.

YOU just got OWNED NUTsack bitch!
ROFLMAO!!! Now that was funny!! Funny and true at the same time as well.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98104 Apr 10, 2014
Dawg Doesnt Rule wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do sit there all day and wait for people to post? Get a job you worthless POS NUTsack..
Would you hire that retard to work at your business? She can't get a job. This is it for her, this is her life accomplishment.

#98106 Apr 10, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>The game is over. You lost!! Until you quit blithering like an idiot and prove otherwise YOU LOST!!
I was going to stop making fun of you over it but since you insist on further proving your idiocy I will keep yanking your chain.
I OWN YOU!!!
ROFLMAO!!
How clueless! "The game is over. You lost!" (unless you prove otherwise.)" LOL!

I OWN you. I can make you attempt to "yank my chain" any time I wish. You are psychologically unable to resist.

#98107 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes we know, you "see" all sorts of imaginary things on here, like the class you think you teach J.W.G.
I don't imagine I see you -- because you simply are not IN my class.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98108 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>How clueless! "The game is over. You lost!" (unless you prove otherwise.)" LOL!

I OWN you. I can make you attempt to "yank my chain" any time I wish. You are psychologically unable to resist.
GAME OVER!! YOU LOST!!

<gives the chain a yank and the MUTT just yip, yip, yips away!!>
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98109 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>I don't imagine I see you -- because you simply are not IN my class.
Yep, only your retarded kid Bubbles is as low class as you are.

<yanks the Mutts chain again. yip! yip! yip! Says the Yellow Mutt Coward>

I OWN YOU!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98110 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't imagine I see you -- because you simply are not IN my class.
hahahahaha
Brilliant

Game Point!!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98111 Apr 10, 2014
Dawg Doesnt Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what you and Boy George have on common? You've both had more dick in you then a urinal at Busch stadium.
Its not an accusation its a fact.
YOU just got OWNED NUTsack bitch!
YAWN....More HOMO Fascist bullshit

if you want to find it....your ass was just kicked into Arkansas air space

ROLMFAO
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98112 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
REALLY? Ah, hahahahahahahaha!
Palin (2008): "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America , where do they go? It's Alaska."
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-sc...
Truth: The air defense identification zone, almost completely over water, extends 12-mile past the perimeter of the United States.… However, no Russian military planes have been flying even into that zone, said Maj. Allen Herritage, a spokesman for the Alaska region of the North American Aerospace Defense Command, at Elmendorf Air Force Base.“To be very clear, there has not been any incursion in U.S. airspace in recent years,” Herritage said.
Major Herritage made that statement in 2008, just after Governor Palin asserted that Russia comes into US airspace.
Palin didn't even know what an ADIZ is, at the time she made her false statement, while attempting to show that she had "foreign relations" experience.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2008/10/01/...
Funny, you now realize when it comes to lies, your narcissistic crooked, criminal, arrogant liberal Demonratic loons are way ahead!!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98113 Apr 10, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you now realize when it comes to lies, your narcissistic crooked, criminal, arrogant liberal Demonratic loons are way ahead!!!!
Hey Look ...Polly the Psychotic Parrot is back ...or is it a LOON?
Dawg Doesnt Rule

Overland Park, KS

#98116 Apr 11, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN....More HOMO Fascist bullshit
if you want to find it....your ass was just kicked into Arkansas air space
ROLMFAO
I've noticed that you have to tell people that you have kicked their ass. Why is that Right NUTsack? I have always believed that when you kick someone's ass they know they have had their ass kicked. They don't have to be told it. It seems all you do is tell people how you have kicked their ass or how Yellow Dawg has kicked their ass. How much does Yellow Dawg pay you to follow him around like a dingleberry stuck to his ass? The thing is Right NUTsack you can't kick anyone's ass. You repost the same 4 or 5 things day after day. It's nothing new. It's nothing ass kicking. It's just the prattle of a mental midget and it is meaningless. Haven't you noticed that nobody pays attention to you? You are a troll that gets ignored by other trolls. You are as insignificant as a grain of sand in the Sahara desert. People talk around like you don't exist. You sucked up to Dawg 4 times yesterday saying things like "Brilliant" and "Game Point" and he didn't even acknowledge you back one time. He is a Liberal and you are an embarrassment even to him. Take the hint NUTsack nobody gives a shit about anything you post. You are nothing but an obnoxious meaningless troll.
DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#98117 Apr 11, 2014
Dawg Doesnt Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that you have to tell people that you have kicked their ass. Why is that Right NUTsack? I have always believed that when you kick someone's ass they know they have had their ass kicked. They don't have to be told it. It seems all you do is tell people how you have kicked their ass or how Yellow Dawg has kicked their ass. How much does Yellow Dawg pay you to follow him around like a dingleberry stuck to his ass? The thing is Right NUTsack you can't kick anyone's looass. You repost the same 4 or 5 things day after day. It's nothing new. It's nothing ass kicking. It's just the prattle of a mental midget and it is meaningless. Haven't you noticed that nobody pays attention to you? You are a troll that gets ignored by other trolls. You are as insignificant as a grain of sand in the Sahara desert. People talk around like you don't exist. You sucked up to Dawg 4 times yesterday saying things like "Brilliant" and "Game Point" and he didn't even acknowledge you back one time. He is a Liberal and you are an embarrassment even to him. Take the hint NUTsack nobody gives a shit about anything you post. You are nothing but an obnoxious meaningless troll.
most likely because after your rambling and incoherant post YOU ARE HAVING A MELTDOWN. Don't worry. he.causes.me to have them all the time. When just like what has.happened.to you. You get your ass ripped off and he.uses it to rub your face in it. How was the truckstop last night did you make any money. I was pretty busy with a mi I bus full of Mexicans. I can barely walk I tell ya.
LIBERALS ARE MENTAL

United States

#98118 Apr 11, 2014
Dawg Doesnt Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that you have to tell people that you have kicked their ass. Why is that Right NUTsack? I have always believed that when you kick someone's ass they know they have had their ass kicked. They don't have to be told it. It seems all you do is tell people how you have kicked their ass or how Yellow Dawg has kicked their ass. How much does Yellow Dawg pay you to follow him around like a dingleberry stuck to his ass? The thing is Right NUTsack you can't kick anyone's ass. You repost the same 4 or 5 things day after day. It's nothing new. It's nothing ass kicking. It's just the prattle of a mental midget and it is meaningless. Haven't you noticed that nobody pays attention to you? You are a troll that gets ignored by other trolls. You are as insignificant as a grain of sand in the Sahara desert. People talk around like you don't exist. You sucked up to Dawg 4 times yesterday saying things like "Brilliant" and "Game Point" and he didn't even acknowledge you back one time. He is a Liberal and you are an embarrassment even to him. Take the hint NUTsack nobody gives a shit about anything you post. You are nothing but an obnoxious meaningless troll.
Honey or is that horny? Anyway you sound just like Rush going on and on.about Steven Corbert.getting the spot on David Letterman. Maybe you need to switch from meth to xanex? Just say'n
Dawg Doesnt Rule

Overland Park, KS

#98119 Apr 11, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> most likely because after your rambling and incoherant post YOU ARE HAVING A MELTDOWN. Don't worry. he.causes.me to have them all the time. When just like what has.happened.to you. You get your ass ripped off and he.uses it to rub your face in it. How was the truckstop last night did you make any money. I was pretty busy with a mi I bus full of Mexicans. I can barely walk I tell ya.
Dude it is obvious this is you Right NUTsack. How pathetic you are. You have been sitting there all night waiting for someone to post. You are without a doubt the saddest most worthless and pathetic person I have ever encountered.

#98120 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
GAME OVER!! YOU LOST!!
<gives the chain a yank and the MUTT just yip, yip, yips away!!>
<.Takes "Vienna BONZO Pinocchio" from wooden box and sets him on table.>

Dance for the nice people, Pinocchio! Ah, hahahahahaha! That' funny, how you wobble!

Now that's enough, Pinocchio! We don't want to bore the nice people!_8-)

#98121 Apr 11, 2014
Dawg Doesnt Rule wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed that you have to tell people that you have kicked their ass. Why is that Right NUTsack? I have always believed that when you kick someone's ass they know they have had their ass kicked. They don't have to be told it. It seems all you do is tell people how you have kicked their ass or how Yellow Dawg has kicked their ass. How much does Yellow Dawg pay you to follow him around like a dingleberry stuck to his ass? The thing is Right NUTsack you can't kick anyone's ass. You repost the same 4 or 5 things day after day. It's nothing new. It's nothing ass kicking. It's just the prattle of a mental midget and it is meaningless. Haven't you noticed that nobody pays attention to you? You are a troll that gets ignored by other trolls. You are as insignificant as a grain of sand in the Sahara desert. People talk around like you don't exist. You sucked up to Dawg 4 times yesterday saying things like "Brilliant" and "Game Point" and he didn't even acknowledge you back one time. He is a Liberal and you are an embarrassment even to him. Take the hint NUTsack nobody gives a shit about anything you post. You are nothing but an obnoxious meaningless troll.
Boy, you sure got YOUR chain yanked!_8-) What a meaningless tirade, you "grain of sand," you!

Anyone can accurately describe my comments as "Brilliant!" and "Game Point!" I appreciate the descriptions, and "judge" them. I don't have to always be blathering like you seem to like to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Jones & Charles Medlin 10 min dust 3
Twister's Cafe 1 hr Bigbadassmf 44
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 6 hr Outstatechic 348
Jamie schoolcraft 16 hr mary 2
Jamie Schoolcraft (Feb '09) 16 hr Blinky 30
Help needed! Please! Fri U kno 5
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Fri Britbrat091016 474

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages