Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#98061 Apr 9, 2014
DAWG got OWNED AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out, Dawg might pull out a Canadian graph that shows a .95 correlation to the amount out girls that is happening to in Canada.
ROFLMAO!!
I am so excited. Bravo has asked me to be in a new reality show The Real Drag Queens of Vienna. It will show all my cumings and goings from the trailer park to Walmart to the truck stop to my weekend lock ups in the drunk tank to the exstensive electro shock treatments in the Bachmann Clinic. Plus all the hours and hours I spend on Topix trolling for underage boys. And cyber stalking Dawg Chilli and St Louis. It will show all my emoitional ups and downs and because of my multiple personalities I will be the only bitch on the shown. Everybody watch ok. Luv you all. I'm ready for my close up Mr DeMille
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98062 Apr 10, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that "Republicans are cleaning house of their anti-American useful idiots."
That must be breaking news! Are they getting rid of the "Tea Partiers"?
No such luck for you, you commie bas-turd.

The "Tea Partiers" are doing the much needed work cleaning out your crooked, criminal liberal Demonrats and squishy Republicans.

So sit back and watch this country slowly come back from all the damage created over the past 20 years of your Clinton/Obama progressive. liberal, commie movement.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98063 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you actually stating that Canadian gas prices are not correlated to US prices?
No wonder you don't understand it!
No you don't understand, only using your little Toyota to go collect you government chicken feed.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98064 Apr 10, 2014
petty wrote:
You boys get so petty and catty .. I would think we are watching a bunch of girls (sissies) in a cat fight. Grow a pair and start a new discussion. Didn't we just have a few elections yesterday?
No one worth a dam voted! That is how Obama became your President.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, crooked, criminal Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98065 Apr 10, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmm ....."Special Needs" is what I would compare her comprehension to...LOL
DAWG You Are OWNING Her Tonight
That should be enough to make any number of her multiple personalities and ISPs pop out tonight...LOL
OWNEDsville - Vienna is one sad sick messed up idiot HOMO Fascist RETARD,
"one sad sick messed up idiot HOMO Fascist RETARD", you just described yourself!

Just like your liberal Demonratic ideals you show no accountability for what you think you believe in.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#98066 Apr 10, 2014
CB means CRYBABY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUPID! I didn't vote for Bush not did I like him. This is year 6 of the Obama Presidency and I don't play the blame game or whine and cry about a past that can't be changed, like YOU do. Just because I make fun of you for being a WhinyAss BushBlamer does not make me a supporter of him. It just makes you an idiot.
Come on bush boy, stand up for your boy. Don't be ashamed, there were many who did the same STUPID thing.

Bush boy, bush boy, bush boy, sang to the tune of Blue Boy, Nat King Cole.

Sing it bush boy it and most likely you can't get it out of your head all day long!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98067 Apr 10, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> I am so excited. Bravo has asked me to be in a new reality show The Real Drag Queens of Vienna. It will show all my cumings and goings from the trailer park to Walmart to the truck stop to my weekend lock ups in the drunk tank to the exstensive electro shock treatments in the Bachmann Clinic. Plus all the hours and hours I spend on Topix trolling for underage boys. And cyber stalking Dawg Chilli and St Louis. It will show all my emoitional ups and downs and because of my multiple personalities I will be the only bitch on the shown. Everybody watch ok. Luv you all. I'm ready for my close up Mr DeMille
hahahahahaha .... It will be a TOTAL FAILURE ...just like you are....hahahahahahaha

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98068 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>Just as I expected you to do. You get called out and you run away and hide behind some more meaningless bullshit.
The bottom line is, you are an idiot that used wrong information and made a total fool out of yourself.
Once again I have made you dance and proved that I OWN YOU!!!
Chickenshit!!!!
ROFLMAO!!! Good god you're an idiot!
I am curious. Which one of those sentences "demolished" me?

I know that you have not been educated about statistics, but a correlation coefficient of .95 is not "meaningless bullshit." You still do not realize the significance of that.

Bottom line is: you do not understand correlation. I will not call you a "fool" ... just "uneducated and uninformed."

You are the one doing the dance. Pinocchio cannot own Giuseppe.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98069 Apr 10, 2014
Muslim in the Whitehouse wrote:
RANCHER: ARMED FEDS ARE SURROUNDING MY FARM
http://patriotupdate.com/2014/04/rancher-arme...
Report: 1,000 Christian, Hindu Girls Forced To Convert To Islam Every Year In Pakistan…
http://weaselzippers.us/182205-report-1000-ch...
Report: Under New York’s SAFE Act, Guns Can Be Seized Without Warrant Or Review…
http://weaselzippers.us/182307-report-under-n...
Another Obama-Funded Electric Car Company Bites The Dust…
~ Another $30 million of U.S. taxpayer cash down the drain.
http://weaselzippers.us/182312-another-obama-...
Christian Hindu?????

I guess you don't realize (of course you don't) that is two different religions ... that would be like saying you are a Patriot and a Veteran ...they don't go together...LOL

Thanks for putting you ignorance on display...DAILY

#98070 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to hear about your pedophile fantasies.
Freud would have said that your saying that I have "pedophile fantasies" is related to your own background experiences. That is called "transference neurosis." Seek help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference_neu...

#98071 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>Watch out, Dawg might pull out a Canadian graph that shows a .95 correlation to the amount out girls that is happening to in Canada.
ROFLMAO!!
What does that sentence even mean? You are losing it, "Vienna BONZO"!

#98072 Apr 10, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't understand, only using your little Toyota to go collect you government chicken feed.
Huh? You are using my little Toyota to go collect my government chicken feed?
DAWG got OWNED AGAIN

United States

#98073 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>I am curious. Which one of those sentences "demolished" me?

I know that you have not been educated about statistics, but a correlation coefficient of .95 is not "meaningless bullshit." You still do not realize the significance of that.

Bottom line is: you do not understand correlation. I will not call you a "fool" ... just "uneducated and uninformed."

You are the one doing the dance. Pinocchio cannot own Giuseppe.
Keep making your coward statements and running away like the chickenshit you are. You are nothing but a typical dumbass coward Liberal. You prove it's not just a stereotype but a fact.

If you keep running like this you might just make it to Canada, or at least .95 of the way. ROFLMAO!!!
DAWG got OWNED AGAIN

United States

#98074 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>Freud would have said that your saying that I have "pedophile fantasies" is related to your own background experiences. That is called "transference neurosis." Seek help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference_neu...
Youre the only one making posts about elementary age children there J.W.G.
DAWG got OWNED AGAIN

United States

#98075 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>What does that sentence even mean? You are losing it, "Vienna BONZO"!
Was it directed at you? Nope sure wasn't. It was only making fun of your latest coward cop out.
CB means CRYBABY

United States

#98076 Apr 10, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Come on bush boy, stand up for your boy. Don't be ashamed, there were many who did the same STUPID thing.

Bush boy, bush boy, bush boy, sang to the tune of Blue Boy, Nat King Cole.

Sing it bush boy it and most likely you can't get it out of your head all day long!
BUBBLES is not going to be happy with you trying to take her title as Queen Retard.
1 who knows

Columbia, MO

#98077 Apr 10, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
"My income is not what most would perceive as wealthy?" "None of us are what today's society would call wealthy in means of money?" Wow, what a load of crap! If you have the spinal fortitude to, man up, quit apologizing already and proudly admit that you were born a 1%er, with that platinum spoon in your mouth. I'm a big fan of capitalism, so I won't hold your life of coddled privilege against you.
The only privilege I had was to be raised by wonderful parents who gave me everything I needed, which was discipline. I am a middle income American from a middle income American family. I am so far from a 1%er it is laughable. Believe it or not, some of us still believe in the system knowing that some adjustments are needed, but not a wholesale 180 degree turn away from work-education& self reliance. You "losers" want to be permanent victims and blame your lives away. Dawg, my ancestors were hurt by the Great Depression as well. They just decided to rely on their skills to pick themselves back up and not use the past as an excuse. You and your "leader" might want to try that as well..... Why is it that when someone talks about values, morals, and ethics, Liberals get so defensive???
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98078 Apr 10, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text>The only privilege I had was to be raised by wonderful parents who gave me everything I needed, which was discipline. I am a middle income American from a middle income American family. I am so far from a 1%er it is laughable. Believe it or not, some of us still believe in the system knowing that some adjustments are needed, but not a wholesale 180 degree turn away from work-education& self reliance. You "losers" want to be permanent victims and blame your lives away. Dawg, my ancestors were hurt by the Great Depression as well. They just decided to rely on their skills to pick themselves back up and not use the past as an excuse. You and your "leader" might want to try that as well..... Why is it that when someone talks about values, morals, and ethics, Liberals get so defensive???
Because they have none. Values, morals, ethics, self reliance, hard work, those might as well be curse words to Liberals. They have no concept of any of that. They sit around and whine and cry about those doing better then them. They attack those that are while living of the welfare that is provided by the taxes the people they attack pay. They are the most worthless bunch of people this nation has.

#98079 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>Keep making your coward statements and running away like the chickenshit you are. You are nothing but a typical dumbass coward Liberal. You prove it's not just a stereotype but a fact.
If you keep running like this you might just make it to Canada, or at least .95 of the way. ROFLMAO!!!
1. Running? I am still sitting right here, patiently waiting for you to become educated. A lost cause, I fear.
2. You are a typical ignorant uneducated blowhard conservative. QED.
3. Suspicions confirmed. You STILL don't get it that the Canadian gas prices are 95% correlated to US gas prices.
4. You are 95% of the way to clueless.
5. Your A looks funny lying there in the floor where you LAFT it!

#98080 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Youre the only one making posts about elementary age children there J.W.G.
You are the only one throwing "pedophile" around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 24 min farts 1,084
Trinity layoff 48 min big dadda 18
ladies 3 hr 3sum 1
Grace Medical/Dr. Kulpeksa 20 hr Common sense 33
rude 21 hr bsmo 6
Howdy Sat Ricardo montobomb 1
Ed Sat Confused 7

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages