Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97232 Mar 22, 2014
BUBBLES is BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text> I don't get tv reception in my rectum or I would know that most Americans don't watch FOX or cable news. But I am so stupid. I had such a bad day burying daddy I was trying.to slip.him the tongue one last time when the closed the casket on me ....there I was with daddy.one last time under thatt wreath that spelled God Hates Fags. Does that mean daddy is in hell. Where is Tim when I need him. Baby I need you I love you sooooo much do not let these mean bitchtrolls in my head scare you away. I can't wait to meet you. Maybe we can honeymoon in St Louis and eat at some place fancy.like White Castle. Oh. A girl.like me can only dream.
"Vienna BONZO," perhaps you could find happiness with your own kind.

#97233 Mar 22, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Your reply is similar to Obama's speeches. They both are repeats of sound bites that don't ever answer the current issues or questions that will solve the problem. Dawg, you and Obama have run your course and the experiment of liberalism & "Dawgisms" are all but OVER. Tell us more about Obama Care numbers that don't seem to match up with actual paying customers. Did you hear about the Kansas City "free" day at the zoo last week? This is liberalism at its finest. This is the new America and Americans Obama is creating with the entitlement attitude. The animals in the cages must have been shaking their heads at the "animals" outside the cages... Do you still like your ring master of this circus you liberals have created....
Those are interesting "sound bites" also. False, but interesting to the conservative mindset. Maybe you could write for Fox News? You have proved that you are unable to write anything worthy of being read by an intellectual.

#97234 Mar 22, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberals/Demonrats skim off the top of these entitlements they created and this money is left in Washington DC to spend on useless, extravert luxuries.
<.giggle!.> "extravert"? Ain't no such thing, "Max."

#97235 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
You fear the Tea Party, your fear Fox News, you fear your liberal, Demonratic anti-American agenda is exposed....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha
Fear has little meaning to me anymore.

But it has been shown that conservatives have larger amygdalas, which are the "seat of fear" in the human brain. That perhaps is the reason you fear progress, evolving situations, being robbed. Always living in fear. That must be terrible for you. But of course you cannot help it. It is genetic.

#97236 Mar 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that none of the dozen consulates attacked under Bush, some twice, never bothered the republicans. On the days those where attacked there were no protests to cover up an attack.
Yet Benghazi along with a lot of other consulates were being protested, the Ambassador himself declined extra protection and yet the GOP is bothered by this attack than the other attacks.
Why because the Tea Party is RACIST
On the evening of President Obama's 2009 inauguration, Newt Gingrich and a group of Republicans -- almost all congressmen -- met and agreed to resist anything which the new president tried to accomplish. In my opinion, that is pretty close to treason. Being unwilling to help America because of political fear and envy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/robe...

The British Parliament has a nice term when discussing political adversaries: "The loyal opposition." These Republicans are opposition, but not loyal (to the US) when they intentionally oppose all efforts to get the economy going again.

#97237 Mar 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
On Sunday, John Bolton and Jeanine Pirro were on Faux News blaming the president for not having found the plane
Honestly, I'm surprised it took them sooooooooo long!
You can't be serious?

#97238 Mar 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
On Sunday, John Bolton and Jeanine Pirro were on Faux News blaming the president for not having found the plane
Honestly, I'm surprised it took them sooooooooo long!
<.snicker!.> Add John Bolton's name to the list of 2016 Republican president candidate hopefuls!

Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich. Least, but not last: John Bolton!_8-)

#97239 Mar 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
What MAD Max suffers from is Obama Derangement Syndrome:
how come it is not lethal?
That may be the best way to end this unremitting Benghazi Fever.
Do you mean that "Mad Max" has OD'ed? Obama Derangement?
Muslim in the Outhouse

Walnut Shade, MO

#97241 Mar 22, 2014
UNREAL: Al Sharpton Gives Hero’s Welcome To Dem Woman Convicted of Voter Fraud…
~ And yet Sharpton will claim on his show there is no such thing as voter fraud

http://weaselzippers.us/180305-unreal-al-shar...
Muslim in the Outhouse

Walnut Shade, MO

#97242 Mar 22, 2014
British Muslim Leader Compares Being Gay To Being “A Compulsive Murderer”…
~ You liberals better to worry about this shit~

http://weaselzippers.us/180186-british-muslim...
Muslim in the Outhouse

Walnut Shade, MO

#97243 Mar 22, 2014
State Dept Failed To Report Nuclear Missile Treaty Violations By Russia
~ What difference at this point does it make?

http://weaselzippers.us/180284-obama-state-de...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#97244 Mar 22, 2014
CHILLIFAG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting how you always "don't post for days" but the moment your name is mentioned in a post you always show up right away. I wonder how that is possible? Psychic ability maybe? You are posting logged out under another name perhaps? Dawg sees it and runs to the bedroom to tell you?
I'm going to go with the last one. You do seem like a good bitch that Dawg would have trained to stay in the bedroom until called for.
"The moment your name is mentioned...? Wrong again! Yesterday (Friday), I replied to a post that you made here on Thursday. Thanks for confirming again that I'm in your rotten melon, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Here's a thought, just don't mention me in your posts. Capiche?

LMAO@U

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chillicothe-m...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97245 Mar 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
The way the right wing claws onto Benghazi and the phony IRS thing is actually a compliment to Obama.
If they had something REAL or better they wouldn't be still talking about made up scandals.
Truth is they have nothing.
Fast and furious was another. Oh really? A program started under Bush then stopped under Obama.
Ok reaching again.
What you see is a sad bitter GOP who wants something big and cannot get it.
You know like lying about something to start a war.
Or ignoring a entire US city and letting people die after a disaster.
Or outing a CIA op for political gain.
Or crashing the entire economy.
You know. Like their guy did. But they pretended it wasn't even happening.
Yah right, Obama and the liberal Demonrats are not accountable for anything except the increased wealth of their elites!

That is why Americans have awaken and will get some real leadership for themselves in 2014 & 2016!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97246 Mar 22, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Add John Bolton's name to the list of 2016 Republican president candidate hopefuls!
Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich. Least, but not last: John Bolton!_8-)
What is your choice? Hillary Clinton? Last time you liberals slapped her on the butt to move over for an unqualified black man! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97247 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Fear has little meaning to me anymore.
But it has been shown that conservatives have larger amygdalas, which are the "seat of fear" in the human brain. That perhaps is the reason you fear progress, evolving situations, being robbed. Always living in fear. That must be terrible for you. But of course you cannot help it. It is genetic.
You liberal Demonratic bas-turds are always busy with your hands in my pocket taking all my spare change and working on restricting freedoms.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97248 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> "extravert"? Ain't no such thing, "Max."
Yah America, look the other way...

The Liberals/Demonrats skim off the top of the entitlements they created and this money is left in Washington DC to spend on useless, extravert luxuries.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97249 Mar 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a few other things we can blame on Obama besides Benghazi:
The tooth fairy is missing
I can't find my car keys
Traffic Jam on the Beltway
My dog crapped on the rug
I was late for work today
My wife said she had a headache last night
I missed last night's episode of Scandal because the cable died
My root canal Really Hurt
OWNEDsvilles ASS really hurts after the riding he took last night
Time to get back to the point of what you are really trying to cover up:

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.

#97250 Mar 22, 2014
Muslim in the Outhouse wrote:
British Muslim Leader Compares Being Gay To Being “A Compulsive Murderer”…
~ You liberals better to worry about this shit~
http://weaselzippers.us/180186-british-muslim...
Au contraire! YOU are the guy in the "Outhouse."

#97251 Mar 22, 2014
Muslim in the Outhouse wrote:
State Dept Failed To Report Nuclear Missile Treaty Violations By Russia
~ What difference at this point does it make?
http://weaselzippers.us/180284-obama-state-de...
Back in the old days, we read the Sears & Roebuck catalog when we were in the "Outhouse." I see you now read "weaselzippers."

#97252 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
What is your choice? Hillary Clinton? Last time you liberals slapped her on the butt to move over for an unqualified black man! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
You seem unable to understand that Obama won the Democrat primary. That's the American way. You should have read more about US government while you had a lot of time to go to the library in the "big house."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Den (Feb '08) 4 hr Loadluver 430
Misty blagg 5 hr Misty Cecil 4
kayla and Kim (Dec '09) 12 hr Guest3 19
Women 13 hr Stud 5
420 Ward Avenue 14 hr hey 4
Hays 20 hr Wondering 1
Jeremy Hood Jun 21 Sheanastyhoe 5

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages