Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97215 Mar 22, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1996. Just after the huge Republican losses in the elections. Republican California US Republican Sonny Bono: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."
2013. Republican Governor Bobby Jindal: "Republicans have to stop being the stupid party."
2014. Ex-Republican actor and icon Robert Duvall: The Republican Party is a mess.
Your reply is similar to Obama's speeches. They both are repeats of sound bites that don't ever answer the current issues or questions that will solve the problem. Dawg, you and Obama have run your course and the experiment of liberalism & "Dawgisms" are all but OVER. Tell us more about Obama Care numbers that don't seem to match up with actual paying customers. Did you hear about the Kansas City "free" day at the zoo last week? This is liberalism at its finest. This is the new America and Americans Obama is creating with the entitlement attitude. The animals in the cages must have been shaking their heads at the "animals" outside the cages...Do you still like your ring master of this circus you liberals have created....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97216 Mar 22, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb you even got that turned around Liberals are always backing education, science and logic while Republicans and teabaggers believe in shit they hear in church and Faux news.
Conservative=Dumb-ass, Backwards, hurr-durr.
Liberal=enlightens progressive intelligent.
Liberals/Demonrats with more of your money/wealth than they can handle!

"WASHINGTON (AP)— Mayor Vincent Gray often calls the District of Columbia "the envy of the nation" for its robust economy and fast-growing population, but some say the local government he leads — plagued by corruption, pay-to-play politics and disengaged voters — is a stain on the city's progress."
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97217 Mar 22, 2014
District of Columbia "the envy of the nation" aka The devil's nest, where the Liberals/Demonratic elites are getting richer every day.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97218 Mar 22, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Your reply is similar to Obama's speeches. They both are repeats of sound bites that don't ever answer the current issues or questions that will solve the problem. Dawg, you and Obama have run your course and the experiment of liberalism & "Dawgisms" are all but OVER. Tell us more about Obama Care numbers that don't seem to match up with actual paying customers. Did you hear about the Kansas City "free" day at the zoo last week? This is liberalism at its finest. This is the new America and Americans Obama is creating with the entitlement attitude. The animals in the cages must have been shaking their heads at the "animals" outside the cages...Do you still like your ring master of this circus you liberals have created....
The Liberals/Demonrats skim off the top of these entitlements they created and this money is left in Washington DC to spend on useless, extravert luxuries.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97219 Mar 22, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you equate the viewer ratings to truth in news reporting? Figures. You always were simplistic and dense. Fox News is entertainment for the conservative masses. No wonder you are addicted to their lies.
You fear the Tea Party, your fear Fox News, you fear your liberal, Demonratic anti-American agenda is exposed....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97220 Mar 22, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You fear the Tea Party, your fear Fox News, you fear your liberal, Demonratic anti-American agenda is exposed....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha
Interesting that none of the dozen consulates attacked under Bush, some twice, never bothered the republicans. On the days those where attacked there were no protests to cover up an attack.

Yet Benghazi along with a lot of other consulates were being protested, the Ambassador himself declined extra protection and yet the GOP is bothered by this attack than the other attacks.

Why because the Tea Party is RACIST
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97221 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
On Sunday, John Bolton and Jeanine Pirro were on Faux News blaming the president for not having found the plane

Honestly, I'm surprised it took them sooooooooo long!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97222 Mar 22, 2014
District of Columbia "the envy of the nation" aka The devil's nest, where the Liberals/Demonratic elites are getting richer every day.
What MAD Max suffers from is Obama Derangement Syndrome:

how come it is not lethal?

That may be the best way to end this unremitting Benghazi Fever.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97223 Mar 22, 2014
DAWG wears PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I see you are bonding with your son BUBBLES by posting your retarded propaganda and idiotic rinse and repeat Liberal ignorance. It's good that you two are getting closer through retard bonding. Who knows, maybe you two will be able to go panty shopping together soon.
Your opinion, which is all it is, is just the typical Liberal rinse and repeat propaganda because you don't like that they expose the truth about Obama and the destruction of the Liberal agenda. Your opinion has about as much credibility as a pile of cow dung.
I thought the Craziest theory was the Alien Abduction, Boy was I wrong.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97224 Mar 22, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Your reply is similar to Obama's speeches. They both are repeats of sound bites that don't ever answer the current issues or questions that will solve the problem. Dawg, you and Obama have run your course and the experiment of liberalism & "Dawgisms" are all but OVER. Tell us more about Obama Care numbers that don't seem to match up with actual paying customers. Did you hear about the Kansas City "free" day at the zoo last week? This is liberalism at its finest. This is the new America and Americans Obama is creating with the entitlement attitude. The animals in the cages must have been shaking their heads at the "animals" outside the cages...Do you still like your ring master of this circus you liberals have created....
If only the Republicans were as skilled in creating new jobs as they are in creating new scandals and forms of mental illness...LOL
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97225 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
The Malaysian pilots conspired to steal airliners and hijack 239 people in order to prevent the American media from covering Benghazi and asking the really important question : where is Obama's real birth certificate.

AND to ask the other important question: how is Obamacare NOT being cited as a reason for the plane going missing. Liberal media!!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97226 Mar 22, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
Here are a few other things we can blame on Obama besides Benghazi:
The tooth fairy is missing
I can't find my car keys
Traffic Jam on the Beltway
My dog crapped on the rug
I was late for work today
My wife said she had a headache last night
I missed last night's episode of Scandal because the cable died
My root canal Really Hurt

OWNEDsvilles ASS really hurts after the riding he took last night
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97227 Mar 22, 2014
The way the right wing claws onto Benghazi and the phony IRS thing is actually a compliment to Obama.

If they had something REAL or better they wouldn't be still talking about made up scandals.

Truth is they have nothing.

Fast and furious was another. Oh really? A program started under Bush then stopped under Obama.
Ok reaching again.

What you see is a sad bitter GOP who wants something big and cannot get it.

You know like lying about something to start a war.

Or ignoring a entire US city and letting people die after a disaster.

Or outing a CIA op for political gain.

Or crashing the entire economy.

You know. Like their guy did. But they pretended it wasn't even happening.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97228 Mar 22, 2014
BUBBLES IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people wonder why you are such a stupid retard BUBBLES.
Let's take a look at this "laughing stock" and compare it's ratings to the other 2 major cable news network. We will use yesterdays ratings since they are the most current out.
Total Day
FOXN 1,233
CNN 720
MSNBC 385 (Now that one is funny)
CNN and MSNBC combined can't even equal the "laughing stock" ratings. So what does that make them besides garbage news networks?
Further more, EVERY SINGLE SHOW ON FOX NEWS BEATS BOTH CNN AND MSNBC COMBINED for their different time slots..
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/21/c...
The laughing stock is MSNBC, the left wing Liberal crap network. But I suppose to a mentally retarded idiot like you it's probably the best thing out there.
You're a moron BUBBLES.
Now post your normal batch of rinse and repeat retard drivel. Don't forget to use the words meltdown, Bachmann, homosexual, own, and the 3 or 4 words you know. Be sure and cap it off with a game point. ROFLMAO!!!
Isn't it Obama's fault that the airliner went down? He 'failed' to see it coming, which of course, he should have. What coverage of Benghazi? REAL network nets don't cover FAKE scandals and outrage.

Oh, but FOX has proven in court that they have the fundamental right to deliberately lie,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Akre
http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Op...

United States

#97229 Mar 22, 2014
?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97230 Mar 22, 2014
DAWG wears PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I see you are bonding with your son BUBBLES by posting your retarded propaganda and idiotic rinse and repeat Liberal ignorance. It's good that you two are getting closer through retard bonding. Who knows, maybe you two will be able to go panty shopping together soon.
Your opinion, which is all it is, is just the typical Liberal rinse and repeat propaganda because you don't like that they expose the truth about Obama and the destruction of the Liberal agenda. Your opinion has about as much credibility as a pile of cow dung.
When I read your comments, I judge them as being bovine excrement -- which I learned many years ago as a young farm boy to recognize.

#97231 Mar 22, 2014
BUBBLES is BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! You really are stupid. O'Riley beats every single show on both CNN and MNSBC. In fact, every single show on Fox beats every show on both CNN and MSNBC. Only a moron would try to make fun of first place when they follow last place. It's like the SCUM Louis Rams trying to make fun of the Seattle Seahawks.
When you post stuff like this BUBBLES you prove that the Liberal brain is the dumbest f-cking thing on the planet.
Now run along BUBBLES, it's time for your shift behind the dumpster. You need to go earn that rent money.
Many TV shows are merely entertainment for the mindless masses. Fox News is entertainment for the mindless conservative masses. Fox News even admitted in a court trial that they do not produce news, and the court found that they do not have to be a news organization.

You love Fox News because they lie and tell you what you want to hear.

#97232 Mar 22, 2014
BUBBLES is BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text> I don't get tv reception in my rectum or I would know that most Americans don't watch FOX or cable news. But I am so stupid. I had such a bad day burying daddy I was trying.to slip.him the tongue one last time when the closed the casket on me ....there I was with daddy.one last time under thatt wreath that spelled God Hates Fags. Does that mean daddy is in hell. Where is Tim when I need him. Baby I need you I love you sooooo much do not let these mean bitchtrolls in my head scare you away. I can't wait to meet you. Maybe we can honeymoon in St Louis and eat at some place fancy.like White Castle. Oh. A girl.like me can only dream.
"Vienna BONZO," perhaps you could find happiness with your own kind.

#97233 Mar 22, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Your reply is similar to Obama's speeches. They both are repeats of sound bites that don't ever answer the current issues or questions that will solve the problem. Dawg, you and Obama have run your course and the experiment of liberalism & "Dawgisms" are all but OVER. Tell us more about Obama Care numbers that don't seem to match up with actual paying customers. Did you hear about the Kansas City "free" day at the zoo last week? This is liberalism at its finest. This is the new America and Americans Obama is creating with the entitlement attitude. The animals in the cages must have been shaking their heads at the "animals" outside the cages... Do you still like your ring master of this circus you liberals have created....
Those are interesting "sound bites" also. False, but interesting to the conservative mindset. Maybe you could write for Fox News? You have proved that you are unable to write anything worthy of being read by an intellectual.

#97234 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
The Liberals/Demonrats skim off the top of these entitlements they created and this money is left in Washington DC to spend on useless, extravert luxuries.
<.giggle!.> "extravert"? Ain't no such thing, "Max."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Military Convoys 9 hr Fu Ck Em 5
police 13 hr slowmo 12
Landlord Rick Brandon 17 hr Evan 2
Local Contractors Jun 23 Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages