Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97109 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as your confirmation you and ChilliJ broke up. You shouldn't have cheated on him that transvestite last weekend at the drag queen contest you were at.
I was glad that you won "Queen," even thought your transvest WAS rather tight! You deserved it, "MORON"!

#97110 Mar 20, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text>You telling people about babbling is like Obama telling people about those terrible rich people as he takes off on ANOTHER taxpayer vacation or hosts ANOTHER extravagant White House party. The liberal/Obama supporter days are soon coming to their rightful demise. Can you hear the clock ticking DAWG? It's over and Florida was just the beginning... hahaha
1996. Just after the huge Republican losses in the elections. Republican California US Republican Sonny Bono: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

2013. Republican Governor Bobby Jindal: "Republicans have to stop being the stupid party."

2014. Ex-Republican actor and icon Robert Duvall: The Republican Party is a mess.

#97111 Mar 20, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Protection from e-coli does necessarily involve laws. Health inspectors ensure that our food supply is relatively safe from pathogens, there are laws for standards in the food industry. Without those laws, some unscrupulous suppliers were selling tainted products, poisoning thousands.
SF banned bottled water on the idea that the oil involved to ship and make the product and the waste created by the bottles are an environmental catastrophe and crime. They want to take away your option to buy water to drink and say you can get water in some other way. This is a liberal mindset that I can not stand. They want to take away your choices and protect people from themselves to the extreme. Although the elite ruling class exempts themselves from the laws they create.
I have friends that are blue dog moderates, we agree on more than we disagree.
So don't go live in San Francisco.

#97112 Mar 20, 2014
Liberals are losing it wrote:
Freddie's dead. That's what I said.
The Democrats have lost a faithful member of their party. Fred Phelps has died at the age of 84.
And, apparently, Christians have lost a faithful member of their religion.

#97113 Mar 20, 2014
Another Dead Democrat wrote:
Well I see that a man who is a true representation of what Democrats are really about has died. The jackass Fred Phelps has kicked it. Phelps a long time Democrat, who ran for public office 4 times on the Democrat ticket is now burning in hell where all Democrats go.
I wonder if Bill Clinton will speak at his funeral and talk about his "fleeting association" with his hate church in the same manner he talked about the Exalted Cyclops (top officer in the local Klan unit) Senator Byrd and his "fleeting association" with the KKK. I guess making it to top officer is the definition of "fleeting".
Burn in hell Phelps....and every other worthless scumbag Democrat.
There are very few worthless scumbag Democrats. Perhaps you are speaking of yourself?
DAWG is a MORON

United States

#97114 Mar 20, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will still be a liar.
Pot meet the Kettle, his name is Yellow Dawg Democrap.

CB may be on a nice little roll of lies but when it comes to the habitual liars there are none more habitual then you. So your little insignificant and meaningless comment is nothing but amusing. In fact, it's just another habitual lie from you.

No matter what you say, no matter what you get BUBBLES to post, I have kicked your ass all up and down this thread over and over and over, from the borders of Missouri all the way up to Canada (ROFLMAO!!!!) and I WILL ALWAYS OWN YOU!!
DAWG is a MORON

United States

#97115 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Apparently Democrats have lost a faithful member of their party.

Christians, true Christians (not the fake ones like the Muslim Obama) despise Phelps. Unlike you though, they respect his right to freedom of speech. Unlike you and the party you support they don't pick and choose when the 1st amendment applies and to whom it applies to based on whether they agree or disagree with what is being said. They don't use it to try and take away others rights to their opinions, as vile and despicable as they might be, and their rights to express them because they don't agree with them.

Unlike YOU and anyone like you that subscribes to the cancer that is Liberalism they respect, admire, and love the Constitution. Unlike you they believe it applies to everyone.

Unlike YOU they aren't the scum of the earth.

#97116 Mar 20, 2014
Another Dead Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg and his retarded kid BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD have lost one of their homophobic brothers today. I hope he is rotting in hell as will Dawg and BUBBLES when their time comes.
1. None of my kids are retarded. They make huge salaries. Probably more than your entire trailer court.

2. I have no brothers, "homophobic" or not.

3. Rotting in hell? I would think that should be burning in hell? But hey, use whatever punishment you wish -- it is all a myth despite the fact that you believe it. At least you can get pleasure that people you hate will have to suffer like you did all your life.

#97117 Mar 20, 2014
OBAMA is a DISGRACE wrote:
<quoted text>
These morons that support Obama and fall for this "anti-rich" agenda of his are the biggest fools this country has. While they sit in their welfare housing waiting on their food stamps to come their great Messiah is out making speeches about "income inequality" while he party's down with the elite rich and takes extravagant vacations. They are so stupid and blinded by their laziness and jealousy they don't see how they are nothing but pawns for the rich Democrat politicians to get richer and gain more power. Obama doesn't give a crap about them, especially the white ones like Dawg and BUBBLES. For that matter Obama doesn't care about the black ones or any other race. He is a self centered narcissistic megalomaniac who is out for himself and himself only.
No Democrat is "anti-rich." But many Democrats think that the wealth should be more evenly distributed. And truly rich people, like Warren Buffet, are willing to pay more taxes Only you cheap tightwads with little or no money want to cling onto every penny, and have no sympathy or empathy for those less affluent than you. WWJD?

Really, you should not criticize President Obama and say that he is stingy and self-centered like you are.

You want all the advantages of government -- education, roads, national defense -- but you want only the poor people to pay for those advantages.

#97118 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible for anyone to know something that you obviously never do... think. Your fuzzy little brain would probably explode if a thought ever crept into it.
Could you possibly organize your thoughts and your grammar, and make a coherent logical sentence? Just once? I know it will be difficult for you, but you should make the attempt anyway.

#97119 Mar 20, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
OWNEDsville you have my deepest sympathies ( and you keep telling us how you like to take it deep) I'm so sorry for the loss of your real Daddy "The Rev Fred Phelps"...
But look on the bright side you lost your mind a long long time ago...so you probably won't have any clue to what is going on.
OWNEDsville with all your delusional Religious / Political rantings your self loathing closeted homosexual and you proclivity for under age boys...it's clear that you are your fathers son/daughter? You prove the old saying" that the fruit don't fall far from the tree"
In the case of "OWNEDsville," perhaps that should be "the NUT doesn't fall far from the tree."

#97120 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot meet the Kettle, his name is Yellow Dawg Democrap.
CB may be on a nice little roll of lies but when it comes to the habitual liars there are none more habitual then you. So your little insignificant and meaningless comment is nothing but amusing. In fact, it's just another habitual lie from you.
No matter what you say, no matter what you get BUBBLES to post, I have kicked your ass all up and down this thread over and over and over, from the borders of Missouri all the way up to Canada (ROFLMAO!!!!) and I WILL ALWAYS OWN YOU!!
Should any of those delusions of yours become true, please DO be sure to let me know. I might miss it because I have become so accustomed to insignificance from you.

#97121 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Democrats have lost a faithful member of their party.
Christians, true Christians (not the fake ones like the Muslim Obama) despise Phelps. Unlike you though, they respect his right to freedom of speech. Unlike you and the party you support they don't pick and choose when the 1st amendment applies and to whom it applies to based on whether they agree or disagree with what is being said. They don't use it to try and take away others rights to their opinions, as vile and despicable as they might be, and their rights to express them because they don't agree with them.
Unlike YOU and anyone like you that subscribes to the cancer that is Liberalism they respect, admire, and love the Constitution. Unlike you they believe it applies to everyone.
Unlike YOU they aren't the scum of the earth.
Regarding Phelps, you appear to be a bit conflicted.

Typical.

Babble on, "MORON."
DAWG is a MORON

Leesburg, GA

#97122 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No Democrat is "anti-rich." But many Democrats think that the wealth should be more evenly distributed. And truly rich people, like Warren Buffet, are willing to pay more taxes Only you cheap tightwads with little or no money want to cling onto every penny, and have no sympathy or empathy for those less affluent than you. WWJD?
Really, you should not criticize President Obama and say that he is stingy and self-centered like you are.
You want all the advantages of government -- education, roads, national defense -- but you want only the poor people to pay for those advantages.
"evenly distributed" AKA "I want what you have I just don't want to put in the effort to get it on my own" AKA Liberalism Cancer

Then let Warren Buffet pay more. No one is stopping him. Oh wait, HE is stopping him. That is why he takes his salary in stocks and other things he only has to pay 15% on instead of a salary where he would pay 35%. Actions speak louder then words. His words are meaningless to those who understand what he does. Apparently you don't or wouldn't spew and repeat this bogus crap about him being willing to pay more taxes. Get a clue moron!! Quit acting like a useful idiot!

The rest of your post is equally as stupid. All based of nothing but you wanting to attack people you know absolutely nothing about. It's just a little stray mutt yipping and yapping to try and bring others down to your pathetic level. Poor thing!
DAWG is a MORON

Leesburg, GA

#97123 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Regarding Phelps, you appear to be a bit conflicted.
Typical.
Babble on, "MORON."
There is no conflict...he is (was since he is dead now) a Democrat. Period. End of Story.

Rest In Hell Fred Phelps (D)
<along with every other scumbag Democrat>
DAWG is a MORON

Leesburg, GA

#97124 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Should any of those delusions of yours become true, please DO be sure to let me know. I might miss it because I have become so accustomed to insignificance from you.
LMAO!!! Just like you try to hide form the truth about Fred the Democrat Phelps and can't, you can't hide from the truth that you have been caught in lie after lie after lie no matter what drivel you post (like above) or whiny meltdown you have.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#97125 Mar 20, 2014
CB IS A LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I found your post or I wouldn't have discovered I stated the wrong number. Are you really that stupid? Do you think I said $3.60 then just went back and guessed that you said $4.65? I also said I would post a link to it AFTER you post a link to where you said "diesel in Ohio".
Besides that I have already stated I said the wrong amount, corrected it, and you confirmed it. Why do I need to post a link to something we are already both in agreement on? There is nothing that needs a link to be proven. DUH!!
All you are doing is running away like a coward and hiding behind this lame nonsense because you can't post a link to where you said diesel in Ohio because you never did.
Bottom line, you are a BUSTED LIAR and a COWARD!!
Now post a link Coward!!
NopE, I think you made the staement {lie} in the middle of a large post with another not thinkling I would catch the lie and when I did you fell all over yourself trying to apologize saying it was a mistake.

"Don't play that game". Isn't that what you used when I caught you lying? YEP!

A LIE IS A LIE EVEN IF YOU APOLOGIZE FOR THE LIE..

A LIE IS A LIE BEFORE AND AFTER AN APOLOGY.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#97126 Mar 20, 2014
CB means CRYBABY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a tissue? Maybe your mommy should change your diaper and fix you a fresh bottle then lay you down for a nap.
You can call me whatever you want. You will still be a whiny crybaby lying bitch.
Good.

LIAR. ha

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#97127 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Yep, even Phelps himself stated he was a religious conservative.
Figures.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

#97128 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
There are very few worthless scumbag Democrats. Perhaps you are speaking of yourself?
It is because of idiots like you the Demonrats feel confident with their narcissistic, destructive agenda and a Tea Party is needed to weed these Bas-Turds out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twisters (Jun '10) 40 min Pettybychoice 17
Caruthersvilla snitches 1 hr BLOCK 2
recent excapes 1 hr wonder 37
what a coincidence 5 hr Jojo 31
Jennifer Hedgepath 8 hr Ace 4
dog boy u out thare 9 hr Ace 1
Mayor /Newspaper 9 hr guest 29

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance