Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#97073 Mar 20, 2014
CB is a TOTAL MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!!!
Still waiting on that link. But I am rather enjoying watching you act like a coward.
' Now I don't care who you are that's funny!

I ask you for a link and you say you don't play that game and then I TELL you the same and you call me a coward.

But as usual you cons------ervatives believe you can't do no wrong .

But we recognize when a con------servative is caught lying and how he squirms to blame the accuser!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#97074 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
So you were lying as well when you claimed not to be a Liberal.
The CB lies just keep piling up.
LIAR!!!!

Show one post where I said I wasn't a >>>>>>> >PROUD LIBERAL!<<<<< << YOU CAN'T!!!!

IF NOT, NOT ONLY I WILL CALL YOU A LIAR but you will be forced TO call yourself a LIAR!!! ha

Just one post! LIAR, JUST ONE! LIAR

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#97075 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Your drivel is really starting to bore me.
Good!

But thanks for using part of my avatar. The greatest form of flattery is imitation.

Imitation and flattery. Yes!!!!!!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97076 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a TOTAL MORON wrote:
<quoted text> yes I am starting to crash I have been up for 4 days in meth enduced delirium. Ma's special recipe. She is the meth head Paula Dean. I am OWNING.MYSELF again hahaha hahaha hahaha
OMFG - OWNEDsville your the only person, who can take being REALLY GAY and turn it into being REALLY SAD.

You can stop already trying to prove to us what a raving homosexual loser you are...
WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!

Murphysboro, IL

#97077 Mar 20, 2014
Jr
CB IS A LIAR

United States

#97079 Mar 20, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>' Now I don't care who you are that's funny!

I ask you for a link and you say you don't play that game and then I TELL you the same and you call me a coward.

But as usual you cons------ervatives believe you can't do no wrong .

But we recognize when a con------servative is caught lying and how he squirms to blame the accuser!
Obviously I found your post or I wouldn't have discovered I stated the wrong number. Are you really that stupid? Do you think I said $3.60 then just went back and guessed that you said $4.65? I also said I would post a link to it AFTER you post a link to where you said "diesel in Ohio".

Besides that I have already stated I said the wrong amount, corrected it, and you confirmed it. Why do I need to post a link to something we are already both in agreement on? There is nothing that needs a link to be proven. DUH!!

All you are doing is running away like a coward and hiding behind this lame nonsense because you can't post a link to where you said diesel in Ohio because you never did.

Bottom line, you are a BUSTED LIAR and a COWARD!!

Now post a link Coward!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#97080 Mar 20, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Banning soda pop makes more sense than San Francisco banning the sale of bottled water in city building.
So you do not agree with the eco-nut-terrorists? Liberal eco-nuts might say you hate the environment. http://www.sfbg.com/2014/03/11/sf-bans-water-...
Are you one of those legalize marijuana types that thinks it is ok for Big Brother to ban soda or eggs or bacon or whatever the "bad" foods are? Sure, protection against e-coli and stuff is good, but we should have some freedom to eat what we want. Here is the problem I see. True conservatives would say, "such and such is bad for you, but you can have it if you want and their are consequences for it if you use it wrongly."
Radical Liberals say, "I think it is wrong, I don't want anyone to have it, except me, and if you do abuse it we will pay for your education."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97081 Mar 20, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul Compares Republican Party To Domino's Pizza:'We Need A Different Kind Of Party'
The Republican Party is like Domino's?
Yeah, they both suck.
LOL! Hold the anchovies!

#97082 Mar 20, 2014
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
You full of Bull Shit!...
In retaliation, "Seymore" replies in kind.

#97083 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you trying to do some more bonding with your son Bubbles the St Louis Retard by making these retarded posts?
The ultimate Republican gift to Hillary: run Sarah.

#97084 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Stop looking for dates on here Dawg.
Did you and ChilliJ break up again?
Speaking of morons, "MORON" -- how much IQ does a "Vienna BONZO" have, anyway?_8-)

#97085 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Then why do you repeat your lies so often? Take your own advice.
I suppose you can't help it. It goes with the territory of you being a narcissistic habitual liar like your new BFF CB.
<.snicker!.> The "TOTAL Vienna MORON BONZO" appears jealous!_8-)

#97086 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Great self description of you Dawg. Of course it is what we all already know about you so it's nothing new.
Reminds me of your clueless comments -- like this one.

#97087 Mar 20, 2014
ISLAM IS VILE wrote:
<quoted text>
The real enemy is not Islam for we recognize it as the enemy. The the real enemy is Liberalism which tries to blind people to the evil of Islam.
Ah, hahahahahaha! There is a lot of "topspin" on THAT propaganda!_8-)

#97088 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text> no I am now OWNING MYSELF I am the Queen of Topix.
Suspicions confirmed. Your mother will be proud of you for coming out of the closet!

#97089 Mar 20, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>So you do not agree with the eco-nut-terrorists? Liberal eco-nuts might say you hate the environment. http://www.sfbg.com/2014/03/11/sf-bans-water-...
Are you one of those legalize marijuana types that thinks it is ok for Big Brother to ban soda or eggs or bacon or whatever the "bad" foods are? Sure, protection against e-coli and stuff is good, but we should have some freedom to eat what we want. Here is the problem I see. True conservatives would say, "such and such is bad for you, but you can have it if you want and their are consequences for it if you use it wrongly."
Radical Liberals say, "I think it is wrong, I don't want anyone to have it, except me, and if you do abuse it we will pay for your education."
Thanks for the babble. You have no idea what I think. But of course in your robotbrain you think you have the world all figured out. You do not.

I am amused that you must say that "Radical Liberals" say. How about talking about moderate liberals?

I must agree, protection against e-coli is good. But that does not necessarily involve laws. Only preventive measures. Babble on.
CB means CRYBABY

United States

#97090 Mar 20, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!!!!

Show one post where I said I wasn't a >>>>>>> >PROUD LIBERAL!<<<<< << YOU CAN'T!!!!

IF NOT, NOT ONLY I WILL CALL YOU A LIAR but you will be forced TO call yourself a LIAR!!! ha

Just one post! LIAR, JUST ONE! LIAR
Do you need a tissue? Maybe your mommy should change your diaper and fix you a fresh bottle then lay you down for a nap.

You can call me whatever you want. You will still be a whiny crybaby lying bitch.
DAWG is a MORON

United States

#97091 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>Suspicions confirmed. Your mother will be proud of you for coming out of the closet!
Dawg you already knew he was out of the closet since that is just your retarded kid Bubbles from St Louis cloning my screen name. So now you and his crackhead mother (the one you did behind a dumpster for a quarter) can both be proud of your little retarded homo son.
DAWG is a MORON

United States

#97092 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>Speaking of morons, "MORON" -- how much IQ does a "Vienna BONZO" have, anyway?_8-)
I'll take that as your confirmation you and ChilliJ broke up. You shouldn't have cheated on him that transvestite last weekend at the drag queen contest you were at.

Murphysboro, IL

#97095 Mar 20, 2014
Big daddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brea who 3 hr Cuz 21
michael robinson & pemiscot county mo 7 hr concerned 22
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 17 hr Adalynnm1122 393
How To Keep A Man (Feb '15) 22 hr maam 101
drowning (Aug '08) 23 hr His real family 32
Trinity Sun Marmaduke 1
pastor Jamie Jones Sun Guest 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages