Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97087 Mar 20, 2014
ISLAM IS VILE wrote:
<quoted text>
The real enemy is not Islam for we recognize it as the enemy. The the real enemy is Liberalism which tries to blind people to the evil of Islam.
Ah, hahahahahaha! There is a lot of "topspin" on THAT propaganda!_8-)

#97088 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a TOTAL MORON wrote:
<quoted text> no I am now OWNING MYSELF I am the Queen of Topix.
Suspicions confirmed. Your mother will be proud of you for coming out of the closet!

#97089 Mar 20, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>So you do not agree with the eco-nut-terrorists? Liberal eco-nuts might say you hate the environment. http://www.sfbg.com/2014/03/11/sf-bans-water-...
Are you one of those legalize marijuana types that thinks it is ok for Big Brother to ban soda or eggs or bacon or whatever the "bad" foods are? Sure, protection against e-coli and stuff is good, but we should have some freedom to eat what we want. Here is the problem I see. True conservatives would say, "such and such is bad for you, but you can have it if you want and their are consequences for it if you use it wrongly."
Radical Liberals say, "I think it is wrong, I don't want anyone to have it, except me, and if you do abuse it we will pay for your education."
Thanks for the babble. You have no idea what I think. But of course in your robotbrain you think you have the world all figured out. You do not.

I am amused that you must say that "Radical Liberals" say. How about talking about moderate liberals?

I must agree, protection against e-coli is good. But that does not necessarily involve laws. Only preventive measures. Babble on.
CB means CRYBABY

United States

#97090 Mar 20, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!!!!

Show one post where I said I wasn't a >>>>>>> >PROUD LIBERAL!<<<<< << YOU CAN'T!!!!

IF NOT, NOT ONLY I WILL CALL YOU A LIAR but you will be forced TO call yourself a LIAR!!! ha

Just one post! LIAR, JUST ONE! LIAR
Do you need a tissue? Maybe your mommy should change your diaper and fix you a fresh bottle then lay you down for a nap.

You can call me whatever you want. You will still be a whiny crybaby lying bitch.
DAWG is a MORON

United States

#97091 Mar 20, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Suspicions confirmed. Your mother will be proud of you for coming out of the closet!
Dawg you already knew he was out of the closet since that is just your retarded kid Bubbles from St Louis cloning my screen name. So now you and his crackhead mother (the one you did behind a dumpster for a quarter) can both be proud of your little retarded homo son.
DAWG is a MORON

United States

#97092 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>Speaking of morons, "MORON" -- how much IQ does a "Vienna BONZO" have, anyway?_8-)
I'll take that as your confirmation you and ChilliJ broke up. You shouldn't have cheated on him that transvestite last weekend at the drag queen contest you were at.

Saint Louis, MO

#97095 Mar 20, 2014
Big daddy
1 who knows

Columbia, MO

#97096 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks for the babble. You have no idea what I think. But of course in your robotbrain you think you have the world all figured out. You do not.
I am amused that you must say that "Radical Liberals" say. How about talking about moderate liberals?
I must agree, protection against e-coli is good. But that does not necessarily involve laws. Only preventive measures. Babble on.
You telling people about babbling is like Obama telling people about those terrible rich people as he takes off on ANOTHER taxpayer vacation or hosts ANOTHER extravagant White House party. The liberal/Obama supporter days are soon coming to their rightful demise. Can you hear the clock ticking DAWG? It's over and Florida was just the beginning...hahaha

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#97097 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Protection from e-coli does necessarily involve laws. Health inspectors ensure that our food supply is relatively safe from pathogens, there are laws for standards in the food industry. Without those laws, some unscrupulous suppliers were selling tainted products, poisoning thousands.
SF banned bottled water on the idea that the oil involved to ship and make the product and the waste created by the bottles are an environmental catastrophe and crime. They want to take away your option to buy water to drink and say you can get water in some other way. This is a liberal mindset that I can not stand. They want to take away your choices and protect people from themselves to the extreme. Although the elite ruling class exempts themselves from the laws they create.
I have friends that are blue dog moderates, we agree on more than we disagree.
Liberals are losing it

United States

#97098 Mar 20, 2014
Freddie's dead. That's what I said.

The Democrats have lost a faithful member of their party. Fred Phelps has died at the age of 84.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97099 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg you already knew he was out of the closet since that is just your retarded kid Bubbles from St Louis cloning my screen name. So now you and his crackhead mother (the one you did behind a dumpster for a quarter) can both be proud of your little retarded homo son.
Right "Miss Michael Jackson"...there you go babbl'n delusional bullshit and fixated on young male family members...typical out state conservatroll

You get the Ted Haggert Award
for the most indiscreet self loathing closeted homosexual public MELTDOWN
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97100 Mar 20, 2014
Liberals are losing it wrote:
The Democrats have lost a faithful member of their party. Fred Phelps has died at the age of 84.
Everyone needs to give there condolences to OWNEDsville... since Rev. Phelps( her real daddy) has passed on... she is so sad today...well everyday actually.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97101 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Suspicions confirmed. Your mother will be proud of you for coming out of the closet!
hmmmm looks like it killed her real dad though...the Rev Fred Phelps
Another Dead Democrat

United States

#97102 Mar 20, 2014
Well I see that a man who is a true representation of what Democrats are really about has died. The jackass Fred Phelps has kicked it. Phelps a long time Democrat, who ran for public office 4 times on the Democrat ticket is now burning in hell where all Democrats go.

I wonder if Bill Clinton will speak at his funeral and talk about his "fleeting association" with his hate church in the same manner he talked about the Exalted Cyclops (top officer in the local Klan unit) Senator Byrd and his "fleeting association" with the KKK. I guess making it to top officer is the definition of "fleeting".

Burn in hell Phelps....and every other worthless scumbag Democrat.
Another Dead Democrat

United States

#97103 Mar 20, 2014
Liberals are losing it wrote:
Yellow Dawg and his retarded kid BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD have lost one of their homophobic brothers today. I hope he is rotting in hell as will Dawg and BUBBLES when their time comes.
OBAMA is a DISGRACE

United States

#97104 Mar 20, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text>You telling people about babbling is like Obama telling people about those terrible rich people as he takes off on ANOTHER taxpayer vacation or hosts ANOTHER extravagant White House party. The liberal/Obama supporter days are soon coming to their rightful demise. Can you hear the clock ticking DAWG? It's over and Florida was just the beginning...hahaha
These morons that support Obama and fall for this "anti-rich" agenda of his are the biggest fools this country has. While they sit in their welfare housing waiting on their food stamps to come their great Messiah is out making speeches about "income inequality" while he party's down with the elite rich and takes extravagant vacations. They are so stupid and blinded by their laziness and jealousy they don't see how they are nothing but pawns for the rich Democrat politicians to get richer and gain more power. Obama doesn't give a crap about them, especially the white ones like Dawg and BUBBLES. For that matter Obama doesn't care about the black ones or any other race. He is a self centered narcissistic megalomaniac who is out for himself and himself only.
DAWG is a MORON

United States

#97105 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
It's impossible for anyone to know something that you obviously never do...think. Your fuzzy little brain would probably explode if a thought ever crept into it.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97106 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible for anyone to know something that you obviously never do...think. Your fuzzy little brain would probably explode if a thought ever crept into it.
OWNEDsville you have my deepest sympathies ( and you keep telling us how you like to take it deep) I'm so sorry for the loss of your real Daddy "The Rev Fred Phelps"...

But look on the bright side you lost your mind a long long time ago...so you probably won't have any clue to what is going on.

OWNEDsville with all your delusional Religious / Political rantings your self loathing closeted homosexual and you proclivity for under age boys...it's clear that you are your fathers son/daughter? You prove the old saying" that the fruit don't fall far from the tree"

#97107 Mar 20, 2014
CB means CRYBABY wrote:
<quoted text>{to "CB can see both sides"} Do you need a tissue? Maybe your mommy should change your diaper and fix you a fresh bottle then lay you down for a nap.
You can call me whatever you want. You will still be a whiny crybaby lying bitch.
And you will still be a liar.

#97108 Mar 20, 2014
DAWG is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
<.gasp!.> Your mother didn't LOOK like a crackhead! And I tipped her a quarter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
broken heart 2 hr Guest 49
Johnnie Marie 5 hr Hahaha 8
Blair 9 hr Tiny 1
News Caruthersville police looking for man in connec... 23 hr Heartbroken 15
Heather prise Tue Hellno 34
Caruthersville Closed Till Further Notice Mon Guess Who 31
bobby wilson aka penut Mon Guesty 2

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance