Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you madam, for demonstrating my point, as to what you really are and what you are up to here...DEAL WITH IT!
What was your point? Did anybody see it?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your point? Did anybody see it?
Jesus said "you have ears but do not hear and eyes but do not see" as far as I can see that applies to you...

Please don't worry... if I would ever run into you, I would never have anything to do with you...you are what is know as a "Time Bandit" also known as a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

DEAL WITH IT
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said "you have ears but do not hear and eyes but do not see" as far as I can see that applies to you...
Please don't worry... if I would ever run into you, I would never have anything to do with you...you are what is know as a "Time Bandit" also known as a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
DEAL WITH IT
So why are you conversing with a deaf and blind man then? Again, what's the point? Why do you argue and bicker without any hope of accomplishing anything if you believe it to be pointless in the first place?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you conversing with a deaf and blind man then? Again, what's the point? Why do you argue and bicker without any hope of accomplishing anything if you believe it to be pointless in the first place?
I just mock you...you are not here to debate ...so it's the best tool for dealing with the EVIL that you are...you are Anti Christ and Anti American.

So if I had done anything at all that pissed you off, hurt your feelings and made you sad...GOOD!
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

LHW...It seems to me that you have no agenda of your own other than what was placed before you. It's ironic that you quoted the bible in that last post. Did you post it because that verse seemed to apply to me through your viewpoint or do you truly believe it wholeheartedly?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

CB got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Still running like the typical Liberal coward from posting a link. But I can't really blame you. You got caught in a lie and can't post a link. All you can is make stupid comments because I was man enough to admit my mistake and you're a coward. Only a gutless Liberal would do that and you are gutless.
Maybe you should borrow a pair of Dawgs panties. You sure do act like a whiny bitch.
So when the table is turned you back track on the "I do not play that game."

Of course what do you expect from a non-winning con----servative.

They are so far down anything they choose to do is a victory, even if it is a lie.

Can you say loser? Loser.
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
I just mock you...you are not here to debate ...so it's the best tool for dealing with the EVIL that you are...you are Anti Christ and Anti American.
So if I had done anything at all that pissed you off, hurt your feelings and made you sad...GOOD!
I failed to see your mockings, sorry, thick skin. I'm not mad, I'm intrigued at what makes you tick and what motivates you. You're quite the specimen.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So when the table is turned you back track on the "I do not play that game."
They are so far down anything they choose to do is a victory, even if it is a lie.
Excellent Post ... Game Point!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!
John Boehner called for the votes and he is not a Tea Party member.
YOU LOSE...AGAIN!!
ROFLMAO!!
YOU just got OWNED!!!
P.S. 27 Democrats voted yes on the repeal bill. The RATS are jumping ship! ObamaCare is a total disaster!
Even Speaker of the House John Boehner cannot control the "Tea Partiers."

The "Tea Partiers" are so flighty, that job would be like trying to herd cats.

The "Tea Party" will mean the end of the Republican Party, which is currently so disorganized that they cannot control this small group of extremists.

"Obamacare" is the law of the land. For 4 years now. Get used to it.
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

The President of the Czech Republic Sums Up the Obama Problem

It is a sad state of affairs when the President of the Czech Republic realizes the stupidity of 53% of American citizens who voted for Barack Obama for President. The proof was printed in an article in Prager Zeitung, a Czech Republic publication April 28, 2010. The quote printed was that of Vaclav Klaus, President of the Czech Republic.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.”

“The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

* How is that for embarrassing? The truth hurts.

http://www.lifelibertytruth.com/2011/06/presi...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Why only some of them?
Apparently, you do not understand the meaning of death.

But ... to answer you ... I would not die for the Second Amendment. Packing heat does not mean all that much to me. Basically, I never felt the need to so do, most of my life. My belief is that a large majority of those who pack heat are basically fearful individuals who have been terrorized by unreasonable fears most of their life. It appears to be genetic, and resulting from a large amygdala -- the seat of fear in the human brain.

My belief is that the Second Amendment only applies to militias, not to nutzoid John Q. Public, who runs around waving his weapon threatening any and all.

Tell us about your military duty, "Independent."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Just complete Bullshit...from you a Bullshitter ...
you wouldn't go die for anything... except maybe a McRib sandwich at McDonalds...LOL
I wouldn't start your victory lap just yet...you won't be any more successful .wining this election than you were making Obama a one term president
I thanks Jesus that you pu tReince Priebus back in charge of the RNC...hahahahahaha
.a LIBERAL.Victory Is All But Certain!
Democrats tend not to go out to vote on off-year elections. Hopefully, that will not happen this time, because so much is at stake. This country cannot afford to return to the days of Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43 -- especially with the clueless "Tea Partiers" waiting in the wings to continue their war against America.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
Mikey Bloomberg is planning to spend his billions around the country in order to export his failed liberal NYC style policies to other cities. A rich liberal democrat using money to influence elections across the country. Just sayin'
Mikey can afford it. Sort of reminds me of the Koch brothers. Just sayin'.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I failed to see your mockings, sorry, thick skin. I'm not mad, I'm intrigued at what makes you tick and what motivates you. You're quite the specimen.
Sometimes "thick skin" indicates "thick skull."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
The President of the Czech Republic Sums Up the Obama Problem
It is a sad state of affairs when the President of the Czech Republic realizes the stupidity of 53% of American citizens who voted for Barack Obama for President. The proof was printed in an article in Prager Zeitung, a Czech Republic publication April 28, 2010. The quote printed was that of Vaclav Klaus, President of the Czech Republic.
“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.”
“The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”
* How is that for embarrassing? The truth hurts.
http://www.lifelibertytruth.com/2011/06/presi...
Former Czech President Vaclav Klaus would be better advised to stick to working for the right-wing Cato Institute, and to engage less in criticizing presidents -- and voters -- of other countries.

The Cato Institute is an American libertarian think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C. It was founded as the Charles Koch Foundation in 1974.

Hmmm ... Cato founded by the Kochs? Where have I heard that name before? You don't suppose that the Kochs paid Klaus to write that little propaganda piece, do you?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes "thick skin" indicates "thick skull."
Game Point

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Rand Paul will be President of the US less times than Ron Paul!
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

How Sanctions Against Russia Could Signal the Beginning of ‘World War III’
~ The 3 stooges. Obozo, Biden, Kerry!

Kevin Freeman, a global financial analyst with expertise in financial warfare and terrorism, warned that Russia, along with allies like China, could cripple the U.S. financial system.

It’s not a theory but a “very real reality” that should not be ignored, he said.

“The real risk is if we go after them with economic weapons, they come back after us and this creates World War III,” said Freeman, who has consulted for the Pentagon, CIA and FBI.”This is a very tough game of chicken that we’re playing, and Putin is serious.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/18/ho...
CB means COWARD BITCH

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

COWARD BITCH can see both sides OF HIS ASS wrote:
<quoted text>So when the table is turned you back track on the "I do not play that game."
Are you really that stupid?

If I had said you claimed $4.65 when in reality you claimed $3.60 then you would have a legitimate case to say I was lying about what you said because I tried to make it sound worse then what you said. I didn't do that. I understated the BOGUS claim that you made and then when I found your post I admitted my mistake immediately. You didn't find it and then call me out on it. I found it and corrected my mistake. A mistake that actually was to your favor. Now you look like an even bigger idiot. You should have just kept your mouth shut and went with the $3.60 that I said. YOUR price was an even bigger lie then what I said you had posted. DUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!

All you are doing is trying to make a big deal out of it because YOU LIED about saying "diesel price in Ohio" and now you can't produce a link to back up your lie. We are still waiting for this link. But you can't because you never said it. Thus you trying to make a big issue out of the actual price.

I knew you were stupid but I didn't think you were this stupid.

Where's that link big man? As it stands you are a liar and I am the one who admitted my mistake without being called out on it. Loser? Not even close. The loser is you!!!
DAWG is a MORON

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Speaker of the House John Boehner cannot control the "Tea Partiers."
The "Tea Partiers" are so flighty, that job would be like trying to herd cats.
The "Tea Party" will mean the end of the Republican Party, which is currently so disorganized that they cannot control this small group of extremists.
"Obamacare" is the law of the land. For 4 years now. Get used to it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sometimes your stupidity is only worth laughing at. This is one of those times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Johnson Girls 8 min Old Friend 2
Local Bank!! 14 min guest 4
New Madrid County inmates moving to new jail 1 hr Maybe 9
Drunk teens at current river 6 hr Carol McNatt 36
401k growth under Obama 7 hr Jake from State Farm 21
guy in white truck 8 hr hmm 3
About john hall jr. 8 hr wellz 11
•••
•••