Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96050 Mar 1, 2014
LIBERALS ARE MENTAL wrote:
Reading this thread it is clear it has turned into a retard LibTURDfest with nothing but a bunch of worthless, government dependent, welfare addicted, left wing hate America terrorist IDIOTS on it.
I really feel bad for what this country has become with this infectious disease known as Democrat Liberalism.
Then why are YOU here, Bozo?

Or are you announcing that you are coming out of the "Tea Party" closet and becoming a liberal?

#96051 Mar 1, 2014
YELLOW DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!
It's funny, I was just talking to a buddy of mine and one of the things was about people who spout of a bunch of worthless idiotic crap that only makes them look like a giant a--hole. Then I see your post and realize what a perfect example it is of just that very thing.
You like ObamaCare? Of course you do. You like anything that is free, comes from the government, and helps you get to be a worthless, lazy, pathetic welfare leech. Same goes for your retarded kid and his new boyfriend Tim.
While you are cheering you might as well clap your hands for your food stamps, section 8 housing, and all the other government babysitter freebies you get.
Yeah, you got your SSI check yesterday and went down to your local watering hole to complain to your buddies how much of a mess this country is in.

Look, Bozo: "Obamacare is NOT "free." You don't know NOTHIN' do you?

Obamacare does not apply to me. I have excellent healthcare insurance.

If there is a "Section 8" around here, it is YOU!
OBAMA THE BUFFOON

United States

#96052 Mar 1, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!

OBAMA CALLS ON PUTIN TO PULL FORCES BACK TO BASES IN CRIMEA

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Like Putin gives a rats ass what Obama says. No world leaders give a rats ass what Obama says. He has made himself in the Buffoon of the Untied States instead of the POTUS.

Putin replied, "Or vhat? Vill he draw a red line here?" "Maybe he will draw a red line here? How avout over here?". Tell Obama I said to stick it vhere the sun don't shine. Vhat a joke dis Obama is."
YELLOW DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#96053 Mar 1, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are YOU here, Bozo?
Or are you announcing that you are coming out of the "Tea Party" closet and becoming a liberal?
HEY STUPID!!

Because we all need entertainment and making you dance like a moron, say the most stupidest of things, use wrong info, and then snowball it into an even bigger embarrassment for yourself time and time again can be quite entertaining. I enjoy laughing AT you. Not to mention knowing I have made some Liberal dipshit sit at their computer all day and night waiting for me to post so they can clone because I made them cry like a bitch is quite enjoyable.

NOW DANCE FOR MY YELLOW MORON, DANCE!!!

GOOD BOY!!!

I OWN YOU!!
YELLOW DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#96054 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah, you got your SSI check yesterday and went down to your local watering hole to complain to your buddies how much of a mess this country is in.
Look, Bozo: "Obamacare is NOT "free." You don't know NOTHIN' do you?
Obamacare does not apply to me. I have excellent healthcare insurance.
If there is a "Section 8" around here, it is YOU!
HEY STUPID!!

I see I have you trained. You have been sitting there all day waiting for me to post just like I have trained you to do.

ROFLMAO!!!

NOW SPEAK BITCH, SPEAK!!!

I OWN YOU!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96055 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
I see I have you trained. You have been sitting there all day waiting for me to post just like I have trained you to do.
ROFLMAO!!!
NOW SPEAK BITCH, SPEAK!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
Wow OWNEDsville you've got some really angry and ugly voices in your head ...

So just calm down Miss Crawford...in a few minutes you'll come too in the parking lot of WalMart...crying to everyone about your love for DAWG

we're so used to your pitiful drama.

GUCHI GUCHI GUCHI

ROLMFAO
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96056 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Because we all need entertainment and making you dance like a moron, say the most stupidest of things, use wrong info, and then snowball it into an even bigger embarrassment for yourself time and time again can be quite entertaining. I enjoy laughing AT you. Not to mention knowing I have made some Liberal dipshit sit at their computer all day and night waiting for me to post so they can clone because I made them cry like a bitch is quite enjoyable.
GOOD BOY!!!
I OWN YOU!!
I have two words describing this post

PSYCHOTIC MELTDOWN
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#96057 Mar 1, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm ...lot's like DAN is posting as Norton again...
I see you missed the Rapture Again...I plane to see Eminem's Rapture 2014 concert when he comes to St Louis
Norton there is a place for your religion...it's called CHURCH..please keep it there .
Did you know there is a difference in the Church and the church house? Think about it!

The church house is just a building. The Church is the body of Christian believers! We Christians should show the religion, as you call it, everyday and everywhere we go. We go to church to worship our God but it doesn't end in the church building. Well, it shouldn't anyway. Just thought I would clear that up for you :)

CHEERS!
Question

Newton, IA

#96058 Mar 1, 2014
OBAMA THE BUFFOON wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Like Putin gives a rats ass what Obama says. No world leaders give a rats ass what Obama says. He has made himself in the Buffoon of the Untied States instead of the POTUS.
Putin replied, "Or vhat? Vill he draw a red line here?" "Maybe he will draw a red line here? How avout over here?". Tell Obama I said to stick it vhere the sun don't shine. Vhat a joke dis Obama is."
So pray tell what is your suggestion as to what he should. It is always easier to argue the negative than promote the positive. Let's hear your suggestion as to what the US plan should be. I will be waiting for your reply

#96059 Mar 1, 2014
OBAMA THE BUFFOON wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!
You have it wrong, Bonzo! Nobody cares what YOU say. A world leader you are not, but I understand the old women gathered around you at the "watering hole" last night, since you got your monthly SSI check. And, after they had gotten drunk, started laughing at your silly jokes!(Or at YOU, Bonzo!)

Hmmm. Putin is German? Ah, hahahahahaha! Zo zats vat you tink, eh? Cherman! Ah, hahahaha! Clueless.

#96060 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text> ... NOW DANCE FOR MY YELLOW MORON, DANCE!!!...
I can't tell you boys apart, you are both so clueless, so I will start calling you BOTH "Bonzo."

Sorry your MORON is yellow. Better get checked for jaundice, Bonzo.

#96061 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text> ... I see I have you trained. You have been sitting there all day waiting for me to post just like I have trained you to do. ROFLMAO!!!...
If you had any intelligence, you will note that I come in, answer your clueless posts in one short session, and leave to do more interesting things.

But when I get a few minutes, and want have you "Bonzos" amuse me, I sit down and demolish you and then go off to do things I really enjoy. You would have no idea, but I will let you speculate!

SPECULATE, BONZOS! Ah, hahahahahaha! I STILL OWN YOU! Even your name sings my praises! Just admit it, groupie! You could not exist without me!_8-)
1st MuslimDictatorPr ez

Marshfield, MO

#96063 Mar 1, 2014
President Barack H. Obama

President Obama won the 2008 election, even though his beliefs and political positions were all but completely unknown to most Americans. He is a man with no great record of accomplishments in the Senate, or anywhere else, yet the national news media constantly gush over him. Seldom is heard a discouraging word about the man, even though nobody really knows what he stands for. The only thing that distinguished him from the rest of the Democratic front-runners (in the eyes of the media) was his ethnicity. Apparently that's all it takes.

Mr. Obama has never managed a business of any kind, nor has he ever worked in a for-profit environment. He appears to abhor the concepts of monetary profit and capitalism. His only management positions have been in organizations that give away other people's money, such as the Woods Fund and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. He has never served in the military (for which the news media would never forgive a Republican candidate). His only leadership skill is his ability to read a teleprompter — without which he is completely lost.

More importantly, he has been surrounded by left-wing anti-American radicals and genuine Communists all his life, he had the most liberal voting record during his very brief term in the Senate, and he appears to be a fundamentally dishonest man with major character flaws. He claims to be a Christian, although there is much more evidence that he is actually a Muslim. He supports and approves of abortion by any method and at any stage of pregnancy — or slightly beyond. And apparently he is not legally qualified to hold the office of President: His own grandmother insists that she was present when Obama was born — in Kenya — but even if he was born in Hawaii, he was registered in an Indonesian school as a citizen of Indonesia.*

During his campaign, enthusiastic crowds of Obama fans cheered as he promised to have the federal government pay for medical bills, cheap and abundant energy, college tuition, and a long list of other goodies. Very few of them gave the slightest thought about who would ultimately pay for it all. Upon close examination, his speeches are full of empty promises, self-contradictory claims, and flag-waving rhetoric. And it's not necessarily the American flag he's waving.

In the 2008 presidential campaign, John McCain was afraid to bring up any of the subjects listed below, but I'm not.

http://www.akdart.com/obama.html
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96065 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
GOOD BOY!!!
I OWN YOU!!
You Dance Like Charo...
GUCHI GUCHI GUCHI GUCHI
1st MuslimDictatorPr ez

Marshfield, MO

#96066 Mar 1, 2014
Democratic National Committee Makes Glaring Historical Error While Invoking Reagan
~ You can tell when Demoncraps are lying, they open their mouth!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/01/de...

Ukraine pleads for Britain and US to come to its rescue as Russia accused of 'invasion'
~ You can forget about the U.S., we've got a dicktator of our own!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine
http://patriotupdate.com/2014/03/obama-skips-...
tim

Overland Park, KS

#96068 Mar 1, 2014
1st MuslimDictatorPrez wrote:
President Barack H. Obama
President Obama won the 2008 election, even though his beliefs and political positions were all but completely unknown to most Americans. He is a man with no great record of accomplishments in the Senate, or anywhere else, yet the national news media constantly gush over him. Seldom is heard a discouraging word about the man, even though nobody really knows what he stands for. The only thing that distinguished him from the rest of the Democratic front-runners (in the eyes of the media) was his ethnicity. Apparently that's all it takes.
Mr. Obama has never managed a business of any kind, nor has he ever worked in a for-profit environment. He appears to abhor the concepts of monetary profit and capitalism. His only management positions have been in organizations that give away other people's money, such as the Woods Fund and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. He has never served in the military (for which the news media would never forgive a Republican candidate). His only leadership skill is his ability to read a teleprompter — without which he is completely lost.
More importantly, he has been surrounded by left-wing anti-American radicals and genuine Communists all his life, he had the most liberal voting record during his very brief term in the Senate, and he appears to be a fundamentally dishonest man with major character flaws. He claims to be a Christian, although there is much more evidence that he is actually a Muslim. He supports and approves of abortion by any method and at any stage of pregnancy — or slightly beyond. And apparently he is not legally qualified to hold the office of President: His own grandmother insists that she was present when Obama was born — in Kenya — but even if he was born in Hawaii, he was registered in an Indonesian school as a citizen of Indonesia.*
During his campaign, enthusiastic crowds of Obama fans cheered as he promised to have the federal government pay for medical bills, cheap and abundant energy, college tuition, and a long list of other goodies. Very few of them gave the slightest thought about who would ultimately pay for it all. Upon close examination, his speeches are full of empty promises, self-contradictory claims, and flag-waving rhetoric. And it's not necessarily the American flag he's waving.
In the 2008 presidential campaign, John McCain was afraid to bring up any of the subjects listed below, but I'm not.
http://www.akdart.com/obama.html
Do you have anything with proven credibility, or even remotely non-partisan? Pro tip: You dont its bunk. bet you get your news from Fox
YELLOW DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#96069 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
If you had any intelligence, you will note that I come in, answer your clueless posts in one short session, and leave to do more interesting things.
But when I get a few minutes, and want have you "Bonzos" amuse me, I sit down and demolish you and then go off to do things I really enjoy. You would have no idea, but I will let you speculate!
SPECULATE, BONZOS! Ah, hahahahahaha! I STILL OWN YOU! Even your name sings my praises! Just admit it, groupie! You could not exist without me!_8-)
How wrong you are!!

http://tinyurl.com/agzp7p8
YELLOW DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#96070 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
You have it wrong, Bonzo! Nobody cares what YOU say. A world leader you are not, but I understand the old women gathered around you at the "watering hole" last night, since you got your monthly SSI check. And, after they had gotten drunk, started laughing at your silly jokes!(Or at YOU, Bonzo!)
Hmmm. Putin is German? Ah, hahahahahaha! Zo zats vat you tink, eh? Cherman! Ah, hahahaha! Clueless.
HEY STUPID!!

There you go again, confirming that you care about everything I say. Since next to your retarded kid there isn't a bigger nobody on this site then you. So if "nobody" cares about what I think then YOU care about everything I say.

NOW DANCE YELLOW DUMBASS, DANCE!!
http://tinyurl.com/agzp7p8

I OWN YOU!!!

(P.S. I am glad to se you are finally bonding with your retarded kid by showing him that his Yellow Dawg dad can be as big of a retard as he is. You certainly have gone full on retard the past few days.)
YELLOW DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#96071 Mar 1, 2014
Now all that is left is for my gay cloner stalker to show up and have his retard cloning meltdown. I bet he is sitting there in his favorite dress just waiting until no one is posting so he can bring his chickenshit coward ass out from hiding.

ROFLMAO!!!
tim

Overland Park, KS

#96072 Mar 1, 2014
1st MuslimDictatorPrez wrote:
Democratic National Committee Makes Glaring Historical Error While Invoking Reagan
~ You can tell when Demoncraps are lying, they open their mouth!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/01/de...
Ukraine pleads for Britain and US to come to its rescue as Russia accused of 'invasion'
~ You can forget about the U.S., we've got a dicktator of our own!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine
http://patriotupdate.com/2014/03/obama-skips-...
Implying #RaiseTheWage is the Democratic National Committee, another fine example of the kind of fact checking the GOP henchmen are known for (Faux news quality there).

Thinking the US ever really had the intention of going to war to support a bunch of neo-nazis.... meh more of a republican thing there. Putin has butthurt mission over.

Obama skipping shill national security meeting.... Not like he was going to learn anything he did not already know.

Any thing else we can help you with here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would you like to see happen to the old Wa... 6 hr IJS 9
Ben Burns the snitch 17 hr guest 4
history 23 hr bsmo 1
Plumber Tue Wondering 2
James White (Bubba) and Ginger Lee Duggins Tue Someone 10
Jamieo Tue Juswondrn 1
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Mon respect 452

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance