Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95669 Feb 24, 2014
LIberalism is DYING wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one messed up in the head individual. How much do you get paid to spread these lies and propaganda?
I "spread" the truth.

Propaganda? Maybe. But propaganda can be true, and in my case -- it IS!

I am not paid. I do this as a Public Service to spread the Truth and to resist the Neo-CON liars.(Look in the mirror if you want to see one.)

#95670 Feb 24, 2014
Obama Destroying USA wrote:
While Russia and China continue to build up their military, the Obama Administration continues their destruction of ours.....
Proposed budget will reportedly shrink Army to pre-WWII numbers
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/24/ha...
So Obama has dismissed over 225 top military leaders, gayed it up with a bunch of pansy homos, and now they want to reduce it by over 20%.
What's next?
You are perhaps expecting an invasion by Russia or China?

Or were you wanting us to invade Russia or China to put more money in your "military-industrial " coffers?

#95671 Feb 24, 2014
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing we Americans are well armed.
Obama is destroying every part of America. The middle class, small businesses, the military, the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th amendments, our healthcare system, the office of President, our status throughout the world, and anything else he can.
It is a shame what is happening to this nation. I don't even recognize this country any more.
Yeah, your "popguns" will sure be effective against nuclear bombers and nuclear missiles.

(If you would clean up your trailer court, you might recognize it once more.)

#95672 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
If you cared about this country you wouldn't be supporting Obama and the Democrats. You support him 100% and blindly, you hate this country. You don't even have the ability to think for yourself or you wouldn't support him 100%. Anyone that supports their party and thinks everything they do is right all the time is nothing but a mindless sheep and you ba-a-a-ah louder then any of them.
People like YOU and your retarded kid are what is wrong with this nation. Not people who want smaller govt, balanced budgets, debt reduction, jobs for everyone, and the govt to stay the hell out of our lives.
ROFL! I told you that you would be unable to ignore my comments!

As usual, I was correct again. I OWN YOU! Bigtime!

I know you love me, but I will not date you. Or your sister.

#95673 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text> ... The Democrats have no job plans except how to cost people their jobs or as they are now calling it "liberating people from having to work".
MORON!!!
<.snicker!.> PROPAGANDIST!!!

#95674 Feb 24, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, who do those Tea Partiers think they are?...
The "Tea Partiers" think that they are in the mainstream of politics, but in fact they are only swimming upstream in a sewer ditch.

#95675 Feb 24, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kock brothers and Romney earned their money the old fasioned way--they worked hard for it!...
Sure. Like Romney raided companies, took the money, and fired all the employees.

That is sure "creating jobs." That's the "old-fashioned" Republican way of making money.

#95676 Feb 24, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
Looks like that angry, clueless CON mutt infestation here is even worse than usual. Shoo, mutts! LOL
ROFL! I ignored them for a day, and they went NUTS on me!(Make that MORE NUTS!)
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#95677 Feb 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Tea Partiers" think that they are in the mainstream of politics, but in fact they are only swimming upstream in a sewer ditch.
Funny, that sewer ditch was created by the far left liberal progressive Demoncratic loons and has to be roto-rooted out!
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95678 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>ROFL! I ignored them for a day, and they went NUTS on me!(Make that MORE NUTS!)
HEY STUPID!!

You don't ignore anyone. You can't. You are obsessed with this forum and think you have to stick your worthless opinion into everything. If it wasn't for the rest of us YOU would not exist. You would just sit there in your Depends, messing yourself and praying to your Obama effigy.

NOW SPEAK MUTT, SPEAK!!!

I OWN YOU!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#95679 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure. Like Romney raided companies, took the money, and fired all the employees.
That is sure "creating jobs." That's the "old-fashioned" Republican way of making money.
I suppose you think that using the far left liberal way of closing/destroying business with regulation, taxes, EPA, IRS,Obamacare, etc...is "creating jobs"?

At least Romney raided companies are still working and haven't had their doors shut for good.
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95680 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text><.snicker!.> PROPAGANDIST!!!
HEY STUPID!!

That you are....a poor one though since all of your propaganda is easily seen for the lies that it is.

ROLL OVER BOY, HEEL, SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95681 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>ROFL! I told you that you would be unable to ignore my comments!

As usual, I was correct again. I OWN YOU! Bigtime!

I know you love me, but I will not date you. Or your sister.
HEY STUPID!!!

You never said anything such thing to me. Once again you lie. It's impossible for you not to lie isn't it? It's all you do anymore.

You don't own a damn thing. You probably don't even own the Section 8 trailer you live in.

I love kicking your ass. Sorry no sister so you will just have to continue dating your hand.

NOW PLAY STUPID!! No wait, you can't play what you are naturally.

I OWN YOU!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#95682 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFL! I ignored them for a day, and they went NUTS on me!(Make that MORE NUTS!)
OK, Mr Peanut, you have earned your nuts for the day!

You must really miss the good old days of Jimmy Carter!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95683 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>Yeah, your "popguns" will sure be effective against nuclear bombers and nuclear missiles.

(If you would clean up your trailer court, you might recognize it once more.)
ROFLMAO!!

Apparently DUMBASS DAWG thinks the Russians and Chinese are planning on nuking us.

Maybe with his hatred of America that is what he hoping will happen. Wouldn't surprise me coming from a left wing radical terrorist like him. Hell he already told us he praised Al-Queda for what they did on 9-11.

United States

#95684 Feb 24, 2014
Forsure
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95685 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>I "spread" the truth.

Propaganda? Maybe. But propaganda can be true, and in my case -- it IS!

I am not paid. I do this as a Public Service to spread the Truth and to resist the Neo-CON liars.(Look in the mirror if you want to see one.)
HEY STUPID!!!

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face. You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

Your propaganda is pure lies. That is why you run like a gutless coward every time you get called out it. Except for when your dumbass uses Canadian graphs then tries to pretend you have some sort of hidden meaning like you will do now.

NOW SPEAK AND TELL A LIE, SPEAK MUTT!!

I OWN YOU!!
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95686 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>No one can stand Howard Stern. Who cares how he votes?

HUGE following? Ah, hahahahahaha! Where? Retirement villages in Florida?
You're a moron. As was pointed out, he makes 100 million a year. Why? because he has huge ratings. That is a fact. I personally can't stand him but I won't deny how popular he is either. You're a fool if you think otherwise.

He was right though, he predicted your idiotic response and you delivered. You just got OWNED!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

NOW SPEAK MUTT, HAVE A MELTDOWN MUTT, GOOD little Dawg!

I OWN YOU!!
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95687 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>You fail to mention the 40% drop in membership in 2013 and 2014.

Only nutzoids like you are attracted to the "Tea Party," with its "leaders" like Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, and Ted Cruz.

But I admit that I sort of like the fact that the "Tea Party" exists. It serves as a sort of "holding pen" for the fringe-element right-wing conspiracy folks. They get to wave misspelled signs and generally stay out of the way of the real world.
Got a link to support that? Thought not. Once again you tell a lie and will now make excuses why you can't back that up.

BUSTED AND OWNED!!!
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95688 Feb 24, 2014
ChilliFAG J wrote:
Looks like that angry, clueless CON mutt infestation here is even worse than usual. Shoo, mutts! LOL
Yellow Mutt is not CON although he does try to con people with his bullshit.

He is however clueless and an infestation, but you love him just the same. After all you are his bottom bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twister's Cafe 2 hr bsmo 10
City Council Meeting 2 hr bsmo 60
wondering 6 hr concered 1
was there a thread about Brad Clark? 12 hr sure thing 9
David lacey 12 hr Curious 1
brianna vanvickle (Oct '14) 20 hr Jessica 4
Looking for info 20 hr 151rum 3

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance