Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95640 Feb 23, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well "Sing the Obama Blues" -- he will be president for 3 more years!_8-)
(It is funny that you are reduced to posting links to silly songs. But, of course, you are unable to do anything else.)
If you listen to the raging CON conspiracy loons, he'll be POTUS for at least 7, maybe 11 more years.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95641 Feb 23, 2014
DAWG is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!
Not if he doesn't destroy America first. He's already doing a good job of it. Destroying our healthcare, racking up trillions in debt, caused our credit to be downgraded for the first time, devaluing the dollar, over inflating the stock market, dividing the nation, spying on Americans, trying to put monitors in newsrooms, and the list goes on and on.
Your support of him proves you are an Anti American left wing radical scumbag.
NOW SPEAK BOY!! ROLL OVER!!
I OWN YOU!!!
This bitch has an empty WalMart Parking lot in here head
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#95642 Feb 23, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
This bitch has an empty WalMart Parking lot in here head
Yah the far left narcisistic liberal Demonrats have won!

The destruction of the standard of living for the American middle class has worked!

And for what? To satisfy environmental loons and enrich the liberal elites.
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#95643 Feb 23, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to let you know I didn't post the homophobic response. Keep up your good work.
Keep the American middle class in their place.

No prosperity and growth for them.
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#95644 Feb 23, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> "Communist Party"! Ah, hahahahahahaha!
Still fighting the "Cold War," I see!_8-)
Yah, forget about it!
Look the other way.
Let the commies take over here in the USA!
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#95645 Feb 23, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Tea Partiers" will do a lot of grumbling about President Obama's use of "executive orders" -- they already have -- but as a minimum the president is calling attention to the Republican congressional "do-nothing" attitude. Talk about getting a job (or working on a job)-- these congresspersons have done NOTHING the past 5 years except to be obstructionists.
Congressional jobs were not created as a sort of "welfare" program.
Those damm Tea Partiers, How dare they slow dow Obama's agenda of destroying the American middle class ever further!!!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95646 Feb 23, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listen to the raging CON conspiracy loons, he'll be POTUS for at least 7, maybe 11 more years.
hahahaha

Good One ...Game Point!
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#95647 Feb 23, 2014
No one cares about the tea party

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95648 Feb 23, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listen to the raging CON conspiracy loons, he'll be POTUS for at least 7, maybe 11 more years.
I suppose that I should forgive them their conspiracies! I truly had some concern that Bush43 would declare martial law and give himself numerous additional terms as president. I think that I was on firmer ground than the anti-Obamaites.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95649 Feb 23, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah the far left narcisistic liberal Demonrats have won!
The destruction of the standard of living for the American middle class has worked!
And for what? To satisfy environmental loons and enrich the liberal elites.
If you want to see "enriched elites," you might want to look at the Koch brothers, and even Mitt Romney.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95650 Feb 23, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Those damm Tea Partiers, How dare they slow dow Obama's agenda of destroying the American middle class ever further!!!!!
Actually, the "Tea Partiers" started destroying the American middle class (as well as the othe classes) by failing to support measures to improve the US economy. The only thing they are willing to do is to damage this country by adhering to their "one-way" ideas of how they can prevent Democrats from winning again in 2014 and 2016. They will stop at nothing in destroying this government. Patriots? NO WAY!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95651 Feb 23, 2014
guest wrote:
No one cares about the tea party
I care about the "Tea Party" destroying this nation with its extremist right-wing political dogma.

Because moderate Republicans refuse to resist the "Tea Partiers," the "Tea Partiers" have gained far more political power than their small cult deserves.
LIberalism is DYING

Leesburg, GA

#95652 Feb 23, 2014
HAHAHA!!! Say good-bye to another one!!

Another One Bites The Dust: CNN Cans Piers Morgan!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/117309-anothe...

America has had enough of the hate, lies, and propaganda being spewed by these left wing radical terrorists.

The Tea Party is on the rise again! Membership was up over 30% from 2012 to 2013.

Thank you Obama and all these other idiots for delivering the Senate back to the Republicans later this year in the mid terms.
LIberalism is DYING

Leesburg, GA

#95653 Feb 23, 2014
I can't stand him for many reasons besides his politics, but it looks like another big name celebrity, with a HUGE following has abandoned the Democrat Party.....

Howard Stern says “I will never vote Democrat again, they are Communists.”

Stern said, "“I go,‘That’s it!’” Stern said.“[I] go,‘You know what Don, I’ve voted Republican and I’ve voted Democrat. I have vowed I will never vote for a Democrat again. I don’t give a [expletive]– no matter who they are. I don’t care if God becomes a Democrat.’ I said,‘I backed Hillary Clinton, I backed Al Gore, I backed John Kerry. I am done with them.’”

He went on to say, "Stern took it a step even further and called Democrats on the FCC “communists” and referred to their tactics as “gangsterism.”

“The fact that these Democrats on the FCC are communists,” Stern said.“They’re for communism. They don’t want to see companies – this is gangsterism. I said,‘This is crazy.’”

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/02/...

People like Yellow Dawg will make his silly childish comments and try to mock this as not being important, but the bottom line is, Stern has a HUGE following of people that take what he says very seriously. He doesn't make $100 MILLION a year because he doesn't have a huge following and ratings. This is going to hurt the Democrat Party big time!

Watch as even more people start jumping ship. People are finally waking up. This latest FCC scandal of them trying to invade Americas newsrooms seems to be angering a lot of people.
LIberalism is DYING

Leesburg, GA

#95654 Feb 23, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "Tea Partiers" started destroying the American middle class (as well as the othe classes) by failing to support measures to improve the US economy. The only thing they are willing to do is to damage this country by adhering to their "one-way" ideas of how they can prevent Democrats from winning again in 2014 and 2016. They will stop at nothing in destroying this government. Patriots? NO WAY!
You are one messed up in the head individual. How much do you get paid to spread these lies and propaganda?
Obama Destroying USA

United States

#95655 Feb 24, 2014
While Russia and China continue to build up their military, the Obama Administration continues their destruction of ours.....

Proposed budget will reportedly shrink Army to pre-WWII numbers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/24/ha...

So Obama has dismissed over 225 top military leaders, gayed it up with a bunch of pansy homos, and now they want to reduce it by over 20%.

What's next?
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95656 Feb 24, 2014
Obama Destroying USA wrote:
While Russia and China continue to build up their military, the Obama Administration continues their destruction of ours.....

Proposed budget will reportedly shrink Army to pre-WWII numbers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/24/ha...

So Obama has dismissed over 225 top military leaders, gayed it up with a bunch of pansy homos, and now they want to reduce it by over 20%.

What's next?
It's a good thing we Americans are well armed.

Obama is destroying every part of America. The middle class, small businesses, the military, the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th amendments, our healthcare system, the office of President, our status throughout the world, and anything else he can.

It is a shame what is happening to this nation. I don't even recognize this country any more.
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95657 Feb 24, 2014
LIberalism is DYING wrote:
<quoted text>You are one messed up in the head individual. How much do you get paid to spread these lies and propaganda?
Dawg has some mental issues ranging from narcissism to being a habitual liar to just being so stupid he doesn't even realize just how stupid he is.

I doubt he gets paid to post here. He might get a few extra food stamps a month but that's probably it.
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95658 Feb 24, 2014
LIberalism is DYING wrote:
HAHAHA!!! Say good-bye to another one!!

Another One Bites The Dust: CNN Cans Piers Morgan!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/117309-anothe...

America has had enough of the hate, lies, and propaganda being spewed by these left wing radical terrorists.

The Tea Party is on the rise again! Membership was up over 30% from 2012 to 2013.

Thank you Obama and all these other idiots for delivering the Senate back to the Republicans later this year in the mid terms.
All 6 of his fans are disappointed.
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95659 Feb 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I care about the "Tea Party" destroying this nation with its extremist right-wing political dogma.

Because moderate Republicans refuse to resist the "Tea Partiers," the "Tea Partiers" have gained far more political power than their small cult deserves.
If you cared about this country you wouldn't be supporting Obama and the Democrats. You support him 100% and blindly, you hate this country. You don't even have the ability to think for yourself or you wouldn't support him 100%. Anyone that supports their party and thinks everything they do is right all the time is nothing but a mindless sheep and you ba-a-a-ah louder then any of them.

People like YOU and your retarded kid are what is wrong with this nation. Not people who want smaller govt, balanced budgets, debt reduction, jobs for everyone, and the govt to stay the hell out of our lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tenaris drug test (Aug '12) 14 hr all 13
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Fri Angry Dad 431
Flakka is the new bath salt Fri Confused 2
Sign on Truman Blvd Fri interested 7
Kathy's Bootheeltees Jul 21 guest 7
What does ethics mean to you? (Nov '07) Jul 21 Pithy 47
The truth of Buck & Sherry (Nov '12) Jul 21 day 4

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages