Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Control Your Kid Dawg

United States

#95617 Feb 22, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that you will NOT go back through ANY of my posts, because you know you are lying.

The only "family connection" is within your hallucinatory mind.
HEY STUPID!!!

I will not go back through your posts because I don't need to prove to you or myself something you said. I know you said it and what I know is all that matters.

Can't say I blame you though for trying to deny he is your retarded kid. I would be ashamed of him too if he was my kid.

I OWN YOU!!!
Control Your Kid Dawg

United States

#95618 Feb 22, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>The "Tea Partiers" will do a lot of grumbling about President Obama's use of "executive orders" -- they already have -- but as a minimum the president is calling attention to the Republican congressional "do-nothing" attitude. Talk about getting a job (or working on a job)-- these congresspersons have done NOTHING the past 5 years except to be obstructionists.

Congressional jobs were not created as a sort of "welfare" program.
^^^^the above quoted post is nothing more then typical Communist Party lies and false propaganda^^^^^
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95619 Feb 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWGinOWNEDsville I don't know any other way to act. I am a sad and disgusting retard...fully 2/3 of the posts on this thread come form my disturbed and twisted sick mind...I medication and a straight jacket to keep me off topix
All I prove DAWG ...is why everyone else except my unemployed ass NEED to pay taxes... to provide mental institutions and law enforcement to protect the rest of you from the criminally insane likes of ME!
YAWN...is that all you've got?

You're the lamest loser on Topix

We ALL OWN YOU
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95620 Feb 22, 2014
Control Your Kid Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Unlike your retarded kid your comment was not psycho. But the day is young and I'm sure you will manage to say something psycho.
Now, ROLL OVER, HEEL BOY HEEL!!
As always, I OWN YOU!!!
You only need TWO Words to describe OWNEDsvilles post

PSYCHOTIC MELTDOWN
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#95621 Feb 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes DAN... you are pathetic psychotic LOSER
Please tell us something we didn't already know...I OWN YOU
I wanted to let you know I didn't post the homophobic response. Keep up your good work.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95622 Feb 22, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to let you know I didn't post the homophobic response. Keep up your good work.
I know..don't worry ...DAN is even posing as Norton, or maybe he WAS always Norton????

Thanks- you are another GREAT American too...
Bless You
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#95623 Feb 22, 2014
Dan is everywhere!!

Dan is everyone!!

Dan is the master of you all!!

Who the f*ck is Dan?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#95624 Feb 22, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan is everywhere!!
Dan is everyone!!
Dan is the master of you all!!.
Who the f*ck is Dan?
Dan is my ex boyfriend. He really broke my heart. I did everything he wanted me to. I even stuck my tongue inside his a**hole and ate his sh*t.

Now I spend all my time on here thinking everyone is Dan.

I also just say it is Dan so stupid people like you and Yellow Dawg think I know who is messing with me. Truth is I am such an a**hole and have been an a**hole to so many people I don't who is messing with me.

I miss my honey-boo-boo Dan.

GAME POINT
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#95625 Feb 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan is my ex boyfriend. He really broke my heart. I did everything he wanted me to. I even stuck my tongue inside his a**hole and ate his sh*t.
I also just say it is Dan so stupid people like you and Yellow Dawg think I know who is messing with me. Truth is I am such an a**hole and have been an a**hole to so many people I don't who is messing with me.
GAME POINT
Man that sucks. I know what it's like to lose a guy you love. I was so in love with this guy once and he ended up cheating on me with not one, not two, but three other guys at the same time. When I say at the same time I mean at the same time. He was the pivot man in their circle jerk. I was kind of jealous. Hang in there sweetie true love will find you and your prince charming will come along. It was Dan's loss.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95626 Feb 22, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
GAME POINT
YAWN ..Nothing new in your sad attempt to copy name posts...

OWNEDsville you're just exposing more of your disturbed paranoia and perversion.

but please don't let me stop you ...continue on with your pitiful psychotic Meltdown

Thanks for helping Obama and Hillary!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#95627 Feb 22, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Man that sucks. I know what it's like to lose a guy you love. I was so in love with this guy once and he ended up cheating on me with not one, not two, but three other guys at the same time. When I say at the same time I mean at the same time. He was the pivot man in their circle jerk. I was kind of jealous. Hang in there sweetie true love will find you and your prince charming will come along. It was Dan's loss.
Until then I will just continue to do RANDOM-guys in the bathroom at Atomics and have my Dan-MELTDOWNS on here.

GAME POINT!
Lol democrats

Marshfield, MO

#95628 Feb 22, 2014
Constantly attempting to say you are more intelligent than anyone, while at the same time defending Obama... LOL... too damn funny

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95629 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
LMAO!! I'm not the one who has been caught in lie after lie like you. I'm not the one who was stupid enough to use a Canadian gas price graph then pretend I had some sort of hidden meaning when I got caught. I'm not the one who said the President doesn't propose budgets when that is the first step in the entire process.
Whose the idiot that spouts idiocy? That would be YOU!!
NOW SPEAK BOY!!!
Once again, I OWN YOU!!!
As Republican California US Representative Sonny Bono said, after the disastrous Republican defeat in 1996, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

#95630 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text> ...
I will not go back through your posts because I don't need to prove to you or myself something you said. I know you said it and what I know is all that matters....
Even if it is not true.

#95631 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
^^^^the above quoted post is nothing more then typical Communist Party lies and false propaganda^^^^^
<.snicker!.> "Communist Party"! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Still fighting the "Cold War," I see!_8-)
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95632 Feb 22, 2014
Lol democrats wrote:
Constantly attempting to say you are more intelligent than anyone, while at the same time defending Obama... LOL... too damn funny
Constantly being defeated while attempting to say you are going to make Obama a one term president...LOL ...too damn funny

Saint Louis, MO

#95633 Feb 22, 2014
Joe bob
1st MuslimDictatorPr ez

Marshfield, MO

#95634 Feb 22, 2014
Every Cent You Make (I'll be taxing you)

A Song To Obama- Don't Be President (funny anti Obama song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Johnny Cash Sings The Obama Blues

Barney Frank - "Banking Queen"

The Shady Bunch

The Obama National Anthem

I'm a Good Ole' American (Anti-Obama song)

Assholes of the World

Arizona song by Paul Shanklin

Saint Louis, MO

#95635 Feb 22, 2014
The best person for the job
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95636 Feb 23, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
GAME POINT
whoooo iwas really fuked up when I wrote that post. Sometimes when my voices take control everything just goes black. Like my lst boyfriend. Then I wake up days later face down butt up in the air covered in spunk usually in the parking lot of Walmart. Somestimes I dream about Dawg and how he kicks my rear end like my Pa did. Maybe I was probed by aliens. The Mexican kid. I am so confused. I need help Topix is the place I can go sin e that last arrest of mine. At least being in jail I was closer to Ma. They at least had a T V in the lock up and I got to see Pa win Ru Pauls Drag Race. Somebody helpnme pleeeze? Oh no the voices are taking over me again. Iuv you Dawg. Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rude 29 min bsmo 6
Grace Medical/Dr. Kulpeksa 30 min bsmo 31
Howdy 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Trinity layoff 5 hr big dadda 16
Ed 9 hr Confused 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Farts 1,079
Henry Holt Passes Way (Dec '08) Sep 19 Kimroyse82 30

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages