Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Guest3

Granite City, IL

#93504 Jan 16, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "haughty level" seems humongous. You are not the arbiter of the thread.
Are you feeling insecure? Threatened?
Constitution Party

New Fairfield, CT

#93505 Jan 16, 2014
Liberty Amendments and a Proposed Article V Convention

Our Constitutional form of government is in peril. The intent of the framers of the U.S. Constitution is ignored with impunity. The concept of liberty through limited government is lost on nearly all that we send to DC. The national debt spirals out of control. The powers reserved to the states and the people are usurped as though the 10th Amendment has somehow been repealed.

It is upon this stage that Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments and calls for a Convention of States enters. As I suppose most are already aware, conservative talk radio host, Mark Levin, published a book this past summer titled, The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic. In his book, Mr. Levin proposes eleven amendments to the U.S. Constitution intended to rein in an unruly, reckless and usurpatious federal government.
Read it all at http://www.constitutionparty.com/liberty-amen...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#93506 Jan 16, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The intel started with Carter. Just like Bush's 911 started with Clinton.
In 2016 the new Republican president whoever it may be will have his work cut out for him too!
So again did you call Reagan and Bush "treasonist".

If they had years of intel then they are surely more guilty than President Obama and Hillary who only had days and hours.

Are you afraid to answer the simple question due to the fact it would put a massive crack in your agenda?

Did you call Reagan and Bush 43 treasonist for letting thousands of innocent Americans die from non activity?
Guest3

Granite City, IL

#93507 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
<. watching "Guest3" foolishly play the "degree" card .> Ah, hahahahahahahaha!
Your comprehension level seems lacking as well. I said degrees do not necessarily equate to intelligence. However it does suggest there is a commitment to self improvement.
Haughtiness seems to run rampant on this thread as well as those who want the role of arbiter indicating who should or should not post here.
Guest3

Granite City, IL

#93508 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
We've got it, "Guest3"! Now you are playing your "Holier Than Thou" card!_8-)
Look, if you wish to feel yourself superior, please do so. Just don't expect us to agree.
No worries. I am confident in myself without your approval. LOL.
Guest3

Granite City, IL

#93509 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
No. You use bloviation as your crutch.
Bloviation? Hey, Pot meet Kettle. LOL.
Guest3

Granite City, IL

#93510 Jan 16, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
Megalomania (naricissistic personality disorder) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_per...
Symptoms[edit]
Some people diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by unwarranted feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.[4]
Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:[1]
Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
Envies others and believes others envy him/her
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
Other symptoms in addition to the ones defined by DSM-IV-TR include: Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends, has trouble keeping healthy relationships with others, easily hurt or rejected, appears unemotional, and exaggerating special achievements and talents, setting unrealistic goals for himself/herself.[5]
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, and an over-inflated sense of self-importance that is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.[6]
BINGO!! Guest 3 the jackass.
ROFLOL. You really are insecure.
Guest3

Granite City, IL

#93511 Jan 16, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just another egocentric narcissist on topix who suffers from delusions of grandeur. I laughed so hard I am sore today when he posted last night that George Carlin would disapprove of the language I used. George Carlin had many favorite curse words, of which among his favorites were "f-u-c-k" and "t-w-a-t". I used no such language when I posted to the jackass Guest3.
Ok. This is really to a point of not being fair to you and dawg. I have tugged your and Dawg's chain since my first response. You have taken the bait hook line and sinker. You have jumped at every response with ferver and vitriol. Go take your Xanax or better yet go see your therapist and take a breath. Also, as my final comment I'll say, in the last 2 years that I have visited this thread periodically I have seen narcissism at its best. Have at it boys. You're big ducks in a tiny pond. You HAVE been owned. LOL.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93512 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
We all look stupid right now. Look who the president of the United States is, Obama!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Who is "we", maxipad? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

The only one looking stupid right now is you and your tea party talking points. Obama is President because he won the election. The reason Romney did not win is because of his 47% comments dissing almost half the nation. You just can't stand the fact that there is a black man in the Oval Office. Mitch McConnell Stood on the Senate floor and declared the main agenda of the GOP (Tea Party) was to make Obama a one term President Well you failed. Obama will be the President of the United States of America until January 20, 2017. Get over it, racist. If Obama were a white man, we would not be having this discussion.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#93513 Jan 16, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So did you call Reagan treasonous when he let 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers die in Beriut, or your man bush when he let 6,294 plus Americans die on 9/11.
You do realize there was advance intel for those attacks also?
Max has a short memory when it has to do with Republican mistakes. Great post.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93514 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You're still a repulsive Obama Bitch!
And you are still a repulsive Ted Cruze Bitch.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93515 Jan 16, 2014
The narcisistic left wing liberal Demonratic loons will have to vote for a Republican president in 2016 so there will be a Country in the far future that they can f_ck up!
That is hillarious!

You do realize there will be a democrat to run against the republican candidate. What makes you think for one second democrats will "have to vote for a Republican president n 2016." You are more deluded than I thought.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#93516 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
He got up just for you and to insert your fish!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Max, why do you keep talking about sticking things in people's ass's? Why do you call everyone a bitch? Could this be found memories of your time in prison? Inquiring minds want to know.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93517 Jan 16, 2014
Guest3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. This is really to a point of not being fair to you and dawg. I have tugged your and Dawg's chain since my first response. You have taken the bait hook line and sinker. You have jumped at every response with ferver and vitriol. Go take your Xanax or better yet go see your therapist and take a breath. Also, as my final comment I'll say, in the last 2 years that I have visited this thread periodically I have seen narcissism at its best. Have at it boys. You're big ducks in a tiny pond. You HAVE been owned. LOL.
First of all, you have baited no one. Albeit we have answered you arrogant posts. And as far as being fair, here on topix everybody is fair game. Replying to posts is not "jumping" at every response with fervor and vitriol. Have you read Clinton-obama agenda's posts of fervor and vitriol. I see you still are able to see only one side. You own nobody, OWNEDsville! Thanks for letting us know who you really are.

You came here to stir, just like all the other right wing trolls. Good bye, jackass. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93518 Jan 16, 2014
Guest3 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLOL. You really are insecure.
Only in your wildest fantasies, jackass.
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#93520 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
He got up just for you and to insert your fish!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
You are not funny hahahahah you are a vulgar troll. You are the most repulsive piece of work I have seen on here. I know your mother is proud of you being such a respectful person you are. I have not insulted you and I have been respectful of everyone on here. You are one disgusting low life piece of work. As repulsive, vulgar and obnoxious as you are I will not give you the satisfaction o upsetting me enough to f lowerr myself to your level which is lower than whale poop.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93521 Jan 16, 2014
Guest3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension level seems lacking as well. I said degrees do not necessarily equate to intelligence. However it does suggest there is a commitment to self improvement.
Haughtiness seems to run rampant on this thread as well as those who want the role of arbiter indicating who should or should not post here.
Oh now you're and expert on degrees and intelligence. Wow!
You should know about beig haughty, cuz you have had much practice in that arena.

I never told you the degree I hold. But I will give you this hint--it is none ya damn business. You have not said one intelligent word on this thread, while you try to lecture us on who is intelligent and who is not. All you have done is try to convince us of how intelligent and secure you deem yourself to be. You have discussed nothing on any of the political issues that we debate on this thread. You have superficially tried to attack democrats without regard to the idiotic bs the tightie righties on here have vomited. You are about as fair and balanced as your FOX FAKE NEWS!

I will continue to slam you, because you deserve it.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93522 Jan 16, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Dawg, you just have a blast while you can. Your time is short.......so enjoy yourself in this life.
CHEERS!
Nort, I see you are still waitiing to be raptured. lol How do you know your time is not short, Nort? You don't know things that only God HIMSELF can know.

So I suppose you are either speaking bs again or you are a schizo who hears voices in his head.

Cheers! Nortondamus, who believes himself to be a soothsayer!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#93523 Jan 16, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
Megalomania (naricissistic personality disorder)
Some people diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by unwarranted feelings of self-importance....
I clearly do NOT have a narcissistic personality disorder ... because my feelings of self-importance are obviously warranted.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#93524 Jan 16, 2014
Heritage Action for America, a right-wing advocacy organization, came out in strong opposition to the spending bill Tuesday, listing a series of complaints on its website. Earlier this month, its CEO, Michael Needham, told reporters during an interview on C-SPAN, "Seventy-two percent of the American people don't like the Republican Party. I'm one of those right now."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/even-...

Clinton-Obama agend, just keep on pretending. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity layoff 4 hr Frontman 3
Lee 4 hr guest 8
jiffy jims (May '12) 5 hr wth 13
Whitney 7 hr whatever 3
freaky women is caruthersville (Feb '16) 9 hr licker 39
Hays?? 9 hr Good one 7
I am married but am missing my high school swee... (Jun '09) 10 hr What was not 2 be 44

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages