Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92048 Dec 22, 2013
Wow How Stupid r u wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those "old worthless Republicans" who knew how to reach across the isle and compromise to get things done. Why do you think the House has not done anything all year long? Because they refuse to compromise on anything--It is their way or the highway.
The Republican party has NEVER been a party of prosperity, except to help the rich prosper. How can you sit there and say Democrats are anti-prosperity? The Country is recovering at a much slower rate than it could have been. Not because of Democrats, but because of the Tea Party who has blocked everything Obama has tried to do to get the economy moving forward. Boehner allowing a vote on the jobs bill would be very helpful. Millions of people not working. While these people are not working, they are not paying taxes. That can't be a good thing. So pray tell me, Max, why is the Tea Party hell bent on destroying Obama at the expense of the Country.
Paul Ryan said that the Tea Party got 70% of what they wanted out of the budget deal, while the Democrats got 30% of what they wanted. And the radical Tea Party is talking about shutting down the government and refusing to pay the bills they have already spent the money for.
How do you like your crow, Max? BBQ'd, fried, or baked. People are paying close attention to Congress, and they don't appreciate what the Tea Party is doing. The batshit crazies are just going to make it easier for democrats to win more seats in Congress, regardless of how you spin it.
I "Judge" your comments "Brilliant" ... "Helpful" ... "Agree" ... "Wise Beyond Your Years"!

The only times the terroristic "Tea Partiers" have "reached across the aisle" is to give the "bird" to the Democrats and to the nation.

You say, "So pray tell me, Max, why is the Tea Party hell bent on destroying Obama at the expense of the Country." The answer is that neither the "Tea Party," nor the Republican Party -- which has been hijacked by the "Tea Party," are willing or able to pass any legislation, or to cooperate on any legislation, to get the economy improving and prosperity back again.

(Although there are now a LOT of good leading indicators which indicate the economy IS moving forward again. And the stock market has NEVER faltered during President Obama's terms of office. New records every month.)

And you ACCURATELY say, "Paul Ryan said that the Tea Party got 70% of what they wanted out of the budget deal, while the Democrats got 30% of what they wanted. And the radical Tea Party is talking about shutting down the government and refusing to pay the bills they have already spent the money for."

That's the "Tea Party" for you ... they don't want "70%" ... they want it ALL! Total surrender!

Well, Mr. Ryan & Company: It ain't gonna happen on Mr. Obama's watch. Your "crow" is already fried, and you are going to have major losses in the 2014 and 2016 elections. Your treachery and treason are going to be justly rewarded at the polls in 2014 and 2016. Americans are sick and tired of your terrorism.

Bye, Bye "Tea Partiers"! Good riddance!

#92049 Dec 22, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
The real truth...there is only one reason the GOPee is doing this to Obama...it's called the Paula Dean Syndrome...A RACIST MELTDOWN...the latest example is Duck-Dynasty...lol
All we need to do is sit back and watch the fun, as they IMPLODE!
I commend all your work here ...Excellent posts
You get a MAXimum GAME POINT!!!!
I "Judge" your comment "Brilliant" ... "Helpful" ... "Agree" ... "Really Good" ... "Jolly Fun."

#92050 Dec 22, 2013
Let us compare wrote:
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/exec...
Administration of George W. Bush (2001-2009)
Disposition of Executive orders signed by President George W. Bush:
Subject Index
2009 - E.O. 13484 - E.O. 13488 (5 Executive orders issued)
2008 - E.O. 13454 - E.O. 13483 (30 Executive orders issued)
2007 - E.O. 13422 - E.O. 13453 (32 Executive orders issued)
2006 - E.O. 13395 - E.O. 13421 (27 Executive orders issued)
2005 - E.O. 13369 - E.O. 13394 (26 Executive orders issued)
2004 - E.O. 13324 - E.O. 13368 (45 Executive orders issued)
2003 - E.O. 13283 - E.O. 13323 (41 Executive orders issued)
2002 - E.O. 13252 - E.O. 13282 (31 Executive orders issued)
2001 - E.O. 13198 - E.O. 13251 (54 Executive orders issued)
291 Total Executive orders Issued by George W, Bush
Administration of Barack Obama (2009-Present)
Disposition of Executive orders signed by President Barack Obama:
Subject Index
2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)
2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)
2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13596 (34 Executive orders issued)
2012 - E.O. 13597 - E.O. 13635 (39 Executive orders issued)
2013 - E.O. 13636 - E.O. 13654 (19 Executive orders issued)
166 Total Executive orders Issued for Barak Obama
This is so good, I am happy that it has to be repeated for me to "Judge" your comment as "Brilliant" ... "Interesting" ... "Helpful" ... "Tells the truth" ... "Shows Bush43 perfidy" ... "Reveals the 'Tea Party' Attack Dogs" ... "Puts the Lie to Continuing 'Tea Party' Propaganda."

#92051 Dec 22, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Salinas California PD Acquires New Armored Truck
Critics took to the police department’s Facebook page to ask exactly why a city of 150,000 on the northern California coast really needs a vehicle designed for battlefield use. It’s more likely to be used against its own citizens, they said..
“That vehicle is made for war. Do not use my safety to justify that vehicle,” one wrote.“The Salinas Police Department is just a bunch of cowards that want to use that vehicle as intimidation and to terrorize the citizens of this city.”...
Well, DUH! Of course the vehicle will be used against citizens ... CITIZENS WHO BREAK THE LAW!

Why should the police have to use inferior firepower against criminals who often have massive firepower?

If the person who called the Salinas Police Department "just a bunch of cowards" is so brave, how about accompanying the PD a few times in confrontations with criminals? The writer MIGHT just learn something about bravery.(Take toilet paper.)
Brain Dead Mad Max

Malden, MO

#92052 Dec 22, 2013
Brain Dead goes to all the far right conspiracy websites that he can identify with and posts their lies as truth.

The Democratic sweep in Virginia is a sign of things to come.

Conservative fundamental Christians are full of hate with guile in their mouths. I have not seen anything remotely christ like in their behavior.

They are PRETENDERS! Their antics resound it.

#92053 Dec 22, 2013
This country only two months ago saw rangers for the National Park Service – National Park rangers, for God’s sake – turn into a bunch of storm troopers keeping World War II vets out of their own monument, and visitors from “recreating” at Yosemite....
Here is a "storm-trooper" park ranger speaking to Republican US Representative Randy Neugebauer of Texas about keeping visitors out of the World War II Memorial. A furloughed federal worker got in on the argument and the whole thing was caught on camera. The federal worker points out to Neugebauer that the park had to be closed because the congressman failed to do his job:

http://kfor.com/2013/10/03/texas-congressman-...

Look at how "hateful" the park ranger is to Republican Neugebauer, who was responsible for her to have to deny entrance to the park. Clearly, she is one of the National Park Service park rangers you mention as being "storm troopers."
Totally Agree

Malden, MO

#92054 Dec 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I "Judge" your comments "Brilliant" ... "Helpful" ... "Agree" ... "Wise Beyond Your Years"!
The only times the terroristic "Tea Partiers" have "reached across the aisle" is to give the "bird" to the Democrats and to the nation.
You say, "So pray tell me, Max, why is the Tea Party hell bent on destroying Obama at the expense of the Country." The answer is that neither the "Tea Party," nor the Republican Party -- which has been hijacked by the "Tea Party," are willing or able to pass any legislation, or to cooperate on any legislation, to get the economy improving and prosperity back again.
(Although there are now a LOT of good leading indicators which indicate the economy IS moving forward again. And the stock market has NEVER faltered during President Obama's terms of office. New records every month.)
And you ACCURATELY say, "Paul Ryan said that the Tea Party got 70% of what they wanted out of the budget deal, while the Democrats got 30% of what they wanted. And the radical Tea Party is talking about shutting down the government and refusing to pay the bills they have already spent the money for."
That's the "Tea Party" for you ... they don't want "70%" ... they want it ALL! Total surrender!
Well, Mr. Ryan & Company: It ain't gonna happen on Mr. Obama's watch. Your "crow" is already fried, and you are going to have major losses in the 2014 and 2016 elections. Your treachery and treason are going to be justly rewarded at the polls in 2014 and 2016. Americans are sick and tired of your terrorism.
Bye, Bye "Tea Partiers"! Good riddance!
The GOP with or without the Tea Party is too small to compete with the huge number of democrats, even though they are again trying to cheat their way into the Oval Office. They forget that Gore beat Bush by 500,000 votes. But the Bush Family friendly Supreme Court Judge in Florida appointed Bush as President. See, without gross intervention, the Tea Party faction of the GOP are wasting their time and efforts. We the people are keeping a close watch on the CHEATERS. Democrats will never sit back and let this happen again. If the Tea Party wants a revolution, they just might get one.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92055 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, yes! Kiss up to the Koch Brothers like "Max" and his other ignoranti, who think that the Koch Brothers are in business to "give gasoline away."
(I LOVE the headline to your comment: "Stupid 'propoganda!'" At least you are being honest there. However, the rest of the article is false.)
We hit a nerve here with these liberal propogandists. They cannot contradict the obvious truth.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.

#92056 Dec 22, 2013
Another agreed.
“And Obama said we don’t need military weapons in hands of citizens”...
Pssssst! Hey, "Brain Dead"! I'm talkin' to YOU, boy!

The police are not just "citizens." They are entrusted to Protect and Serve, and are trained to use serious weapons.

You are acting like criminals are using cap-pistols. How clueless can you get? REALLY? I thought I had seen it all out of you, until you posted this. You prove that you have NO IDEA what is happening.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92057 Dec 22, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam ..I have signed up, paid my premiums to both Coventry and Humana ...my coverage starts January 1st...so stick that up your drama queen vagina!
you're just another outstate RightWing NUTcase...LOL
DAWG OWNS YOU
What a liar! With the system being as screwed up as it is, why would it let you sign up for two seperate policies? That is not even legal if possible.

Obama is looking more stupid every day, especially with idiot propogandists like you!

#92058 Dec 22, 2013
Brain Dead Mad Max wrote:
Brain Dead goes to all the far right conspiracy websites that he can identify with and posts their lies as truth.
The Democratic sweep in Virginia is a sign of things to come.
Conservative fundamental Christians are full of hate with guile in their mouths. I have not seen anything remotely christ like in their behavior.
They are PRETENDERS! Their antics resound it.
Sadly, you are correct. The "Christians" who argue their case on here often do so with, as you say, nothing "remotely Christ-like in their behavior."

(As Virginia goes, so goes the nation ... in 2014 and 2016. Bye, Bye, "Tea Partiers"!)

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92059 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Pssssst! Hey, "Brain Dead"! I'm talkin' to YOU, boy!
The police are not just "citizens." They are entrusted to Protect and Serve, and are trained to use serious weapons.
You are acting like criminals are using cap-pistols. How clueless can you get? REALLY? I thought I had seen it all out of you, until you posted this. You prove that you have NO IDEA what is happening.
WTF, this coming from a moron who claims he hasn't watched a TV in thirteen years.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

#92060 Dec 22, 2013
Totally Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP with or without the Tea Party is too small to compete with the huge number of democrats, even though they are again trying to cheat their way into the Oval Office. They forget that Gore beat Bush by 500,000 votes. But the Bush Family friendly Supreme Court Judge in Florida appointed Bush as President. See, without gross intervention, the Tea Party faction of the GOP are wasting their time and efforts. We the people are keeping a close watch on the CHEATERS. Democrats will never sit back and let this happen again. If the Tea Party wants a revolution, they just might get one.
Hmmmmm!... "We the people!"

I like that.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92061 Dec 22, 2013
Totally Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about cheaters! The Demonrats openly protecting illegal aliens right to vote? The arrogance of these bas-turds!

#92062 Dec 22, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
We hit a nerve here with these liberal propogandists.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
ROFL! This majority "minority" is watching the Republicans loose their footing because they have not cooperated in the slightest to improve the economy and to put people back to work.

Goodbye, "Tea Party"! Goodbye, "Republican Party!"

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#92063 Dec 22, 2013
We're not all hateful. All Democrats are not hateful. Peace be with you, you're in my prayers.

#92064 Dec 22, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, this coming from a moron who claims he hasn't watched a TV in thirteen years.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Your comment was in response to my comment:

"Pssssst! Hey, "Brain Dead"! I'm talkin' to YOU, boy!
The police are not just 'citizens.' They are entrusted to Protect and Serve, and are trained to use serious weapons.
You are acting like criminals are using cap-pistols. How clueless can you get? REALLY? I thought I had seen it all out of you, until you posted this. You prove that you have NO IDEA what is happening."

I turned my TV in my own home off around 15 years ago, and have not turned it on since. It serves as a shelf to display photos. I get most of my news from the Internet.

If you are unaware that criminals are now using assault rifles, for example, YOU are the one who is a clueless moron.

#92065 Dec 22, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
We're not all hateful. All Democrats are not hateful. Peace be with you, you're in my prayers.
Now, THAT is what I call a "Christ-like" attitude! Peace be with you also.
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#92066 Dec 22, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
thk
Ozark Mountain Man

Branson, MO

#92067 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>You can decide to think anything you wish. Your opinion makes NO difference, although your narcissism forces you to think that it does.(Typical "delusions of grandeur.")

And I ... in turn ... would love to see some statistics to support what YOU say. I will wait and see if you can factually support YOUR rhetoric. If you COULD HAVE, you already WOULD HAVE.
You first. You made your claim first, without anything to support it. I called you out on it. So as soon as you man up and post some supported facts to back up what you say then I will do the same. All you have done so far is demonstrated that you can't do it. When you reply to me again and you will because your narcissism will force you to and you don't post supported facts I will take that as your admission that you lied and were just acting like a drama queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Trump 1 hr Pemiscot county r... 15
fighting 2 hr guest 6
Rent 5 hr Guest 1
looking for ... 5 hr Guest 4
New school year 5 hr Guest 8
Dustin godair (Jun '15) 8 hr LOL 18
Destiny hamm 9 hr Ashley 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance