I "Judge" this comment as "Brilliant" and "Helpful" and "Agree."
I judge you as stupid and uninformed!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92028 Dec 22, 2013
Fore Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Whacko Bird Tea Partiers always frequent these whacko websites that just happen to agree with them and then post these right wing hack site links as legitimate news. The Cruzertites are already on a Hillary witch hunt, because they will never find a republican candidate who can win against her. The thought of Hillary becoming president would make their brains explode worse than having Obama as president. The Cruzerites are denying how big the democratic party really is. That is why they are suppressing voter rights. But it won't work. Main Stream Americans are totally pissed at the crazy faction that has hijacked the repuke party. Republicans will be voting democratic this round, just like the democrats got Reagan elected.
You cannot reason with extremists, so why engage them. I can't wait until the 2014 midterm elections so we can all watch them eat crow. Ted Cruze does not give a shit about these fundamentalist Christians' issues. He is just stroking their egos long enough to get their donations and votes. You would think Christians would have this figured out by now.
I "Judge" this to be "Brilliant" and "Agree"!

You say, "The Cruzerites are denying how big the democratic party really is. That is why they are suppressing voter rights. But it won't work. Main Stream Americans are totally pissed at the crazy faction that has hijacked the repuke party. Republicans will be voting democratic this round, just like the democrats got Reagan elected."

Yes, I am amused when the likes of "Max" state incorrectly that the Democrats are in a "minority." Since the last two years of antics by the "Tea Partiers" -- without the moderate Republicans being able to do anything about it -- you are totally correct: Many Republicans will vote Democrat in 2014 and 2016 BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CHOICE, and will not support the "crazy faction that has hijacked the [Republican] party."

Somehow I am reminded of the Russian Revolution, in which some of the revolutionists called themselves "Bolsheviks." The Russian word "bolshoi" means large, so this small splinter group propagandized that they WERE a large group. And, as history shows, they DID become a large group, eventually taking over Russia as Communists.

This time, with the Grace of God and the wisdom of "good sense" on the part of US voters, the terroristic "Tea Partiers" will take over nothing except the illiterate backwoods from whence they came.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92029 Dec 22, 2013
Fore Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Max, you sure are obsessed with Dawg's anus. You can come on out of the closet. We won't judge you like your Cruzerite rabid far right wing will. That is the difference between repukelicans and democrats. Democrats are tolerant and altruistic. Democrats take care of the poor and middle class. Repukes only care about corporations and wealthy people who pad their pockets. It has always been this way. Why are you in such denial.
Beautifully said! I "Judge" this "Brilliant" and "Agree"!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92030 Dec 22, 2013
Get a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine why people are so confused about the ACA. Could It have something to do with Darrel Issa and all the other Tea Party repbublicans who have a death wish against Obama, I mean Obamacare. The Tea Party has put out so much misinformation and has used fearmongering tactics against Obamacare. Remember the Uncle Sam ad with the vaginal spreader in his hand. Republicans have launched an all out war against the ACA because they failed at repealing it. No wonder people are afraid. But be assured, the Tea Party lies are beginning to find them out. Over a million people have already signed up since October.
Insurance companies have been selling junk policies for years and cancelling those polices every year. There is nothing new going on here. The only reason it has become an issue is because of the righties scaring people with their lies. The only people Issa will let speak publically at his fake hearings he is having around the country, are the people who have a negative story. And many of these same people have gone to the healthcare.gov and found cheaper premiums and better coverage under Obamacare (ACA).
The Tea Party is only doing this to appease the Koch Brother special interest groups they fund, which is most of them, in return for large political donations. What the Tea Party is doing on Capital Hill is nothing more than politics. And you are too far gone to see it. The Tea Party's dishonesty will turn on them like a wild animal (Karma). And rightfully so.
Here is possibly a clue: In his book "My Life," Bill Clinton said that Republicans fought so hard against Clinton's attempts at healthcare insurance reform because the Republicans knew that, if healthcare insurance reform PASSED during Clinton's term of office, that would mean the END OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

It is true today, and we have already begun to see the implosion and splintering up of the formerly "Grand Old Party" of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower -- all of whom represented moderate Republicans.

The "Affordable Care Act" is working -- to provide healthcare insurance to those who so desperately need it -- and to demolish what little remains of the extremist right-wing Republican Party.(Let's hope that the moderates can rebuild it.)

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92031 Dec 22, 2013
A No Brainer wrote:
The civil war in the GOP will split the republican vote in a manner that will give democrats the majority vote.
What is the Tea Party thinking. They have eyes, but cannot see; ears, but they refuse to hear.
I "Judge" this as "Brilliant" and "Agree" and "Helpful" and "Biblical."

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92032 Dec 22, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party replaces the old worthless Republicans with their own, whereas the narcisistic Demonrats can do no wrong so they keep the same old anti-prosperity and growth agenda. Voting straight Republican ticket will not split the vote.
"Dinglewood" says it very well: The "Tea Partiers" look upon the moderate Republicans as "worthless," despite the fact that the moderates have a far clearer view of what the United States needs.

And ... under the moderates ... the Republicans won a few elections. With the hijacking of the Republican Party by the terroristic "Tea Partiers," NO ONE OUTSIDE THE "TEA PARTY" WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN in the 2014 and 2016 elections.

R.I.P. GOP: 1854 - 2013

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92033 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Stupid propoganda!
Obama's millions at work.
Try the Obamacare website lately you idiot?
When you fill up your car's gas tank thank the Koch Brothers it is not $5 to $8/gallon which is Obama's agenda you moron!
Oh, yes! Kiss up to the Koch Brothers like "Max" and his other ignoranti, who think that the Koch Brothers are in business to "give gasoline away."

(I LOVE the headline to your comment: "Stupid 'propoganda!'" At least you are being honest there. However, the rest of the article is false.)

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92034 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text> ...
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
With the terroristic, anti-American actions of the "Tea Party," you are losing your footing.

There will be a takeover in 2014 and 2016, but it will not be by the "Tea Partiers."
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#92035 Dec 22, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/MissouriTenthAmendme...

CELEBRATE THE BILL OF RIGHTS: Tenth Amendment!

The 10th Amendment recognizes that all pre-existent rights not delegated from the States (and the people of the states) belong in the purview of the States (and the people of the states). The federal government has NO AUTHORITY over rights not expressly enumerated in the body of the Constitution. With this recognition comes the responsibility of the States (and the people of the states) to stand up and tell the federal government NO when the federal government steps beyond its legal and lawful authority. If the state legislatures refuse to NULLIFY federal usurpation of power, then it is up to the people to elect state representatives and state senators who will. It is also up to the people to NULLIFY federal usurpation of power by electing federal representatives and senators who will VOTE AGAINST federal encroachments on the rights of their constituents. Stop wasting your vote on candidates who do not understand the 10th Amendment. Stop wasting your time and resources on political parties who do not understand the 10th Amendment. Seek out 10th Amendment committed candidates. If you can't find one, be one.
Brain Dead Liberals

West Plains, MO

#92036 Dec 22, 2013
JUSTIN AMASH AFRAID OBAMA IS ‘SETTING THE STAGE FOR SOMETHING VERY DANGEROUS IN THE FUTURE’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/22/ju...

Outspoken Obama Classmate: The President Used the IRS to Punish Me Through 18-Month 'Witch Hunt'
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/08/ou...

Rare Photo of Barack Obama & the 'Choom Gang' Unearthed
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/18/ra...

Will Congress Rein In This 'Imperial' Presidency?(op-ed)
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/will-co...

'Imperial President': President Obama Issues Another Major Executive Order
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/will-co...

D.C. Obamacare Exchange Trying To Enroll People At City’s Gay Bars…
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Indonesia: Muslims Hang Signs Near Church Saying “Jesus Is A Dog” And “Kill The Christians”…
~ More “moderate” Muslim interfaith outreach.

Obamacare Leaves Woman Without Treatment For Deadly Disease
~ Because it isn’t about individuals, but the collective. Ms. St. Cyr is being sacrificed on the altar of progressivism.
Ozark Mountain Man

Branson, MO

#92037 Dec 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Here is possibly a clue: In his book "My Life," Bill Clinton said that Republicans fought so hard against Clinton's attempts at healthcare insurance reform because the Republicans knew that, if healthcare insurance reform PASSED during Clinton's term of office, that would mean the END OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

It is true today, and we have already begun to see the implosion and splintering up of the formerly "Grand Old Party" of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower -- all of whom represented moderate Republicans.

The "Affordable Care Act" is working -- to provide healthcare insurance to those who so desperately need it -- and to demolish what little remains of the extremist right-wing Republican Party.(Let's hope that the moderates can rebuild it.)
Are you insane or just one of those people who posts stuff you know isn't true just to cause drama? Where are you getting that the ACA is working? It's not working one tiny bit. In fact is failing in all aspects. I would love to see some statistics to support what you say. I will wait and see if you can factually support your rhetoric before I decide you are just an insane drama queen.
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#92038 Dec 22, 2013
Ozark Mountain Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane or just one of those people who posts stuff you know isn't true just to cause drama? Where are you getting that the ACA is working? It's not working one tiny bit. In fact is failing in all aspects. I would love to see some statistics to support what you say. I will wait and see if you can factually support your rhetoric before I decide you are just an insane drama queen.
Madam ..I have signed up, paid my premiums to both Coventry and Humana ...my coverage starts January 1st...so stick that up your drama queen vagina!

you're just another outstate RightWing NUTcase...LOL

DAWG OWNS YOU
Wow How Stupid r u

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92039 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
The Tea Party replaces the old worthless Republicans with their own, whereas the narcisistic Demonrats can do no wrong so they keep the same old anti-prosperity and growth agenda. Voting straight Republican ticket will not split the vote.
You mean those "old worthless Republicans" who knew how to reach across the isle and compromise to get things done. Why do you think the House has not done anything all year long? Because they refuse to compromise on anything--It is their way or the highway.

The Republican party has NEVER been a party of prosperity, except to help the rich prosper. How can you sit there and say Democrats are anti-prosperity? The Country is recovering at a much slower rate than it could have been. Not because of Democrats, but because of the Tea Party who has blocked everything Obama has tried to do to get the economy moving forward. Boehner allowing a vote on the jobs bill would be very helpful. Millions of people not working. While these people are not working, they are not paying taxes. That can't be a good thing. So pray tell me, Max, why is the Tea Party hell bent on destroying Obama at the expense of the Country.

Paul Ryan said that the Tea Party got 70% of what they wanted out of the budget deal, while the Democrats got 30% of what they wanted. And the radical Tea Party is talking about shutting down the government and refusing to pay the bills they have already spent the money for.

How do you like your crow, Max? BBQ'd, fried, or baked. People are paying close attention to Congress, and they don't appreciate what the Tea Party is doing. The batshit crazies are just going to make it easier for democrats to win more seats in Congress, regardless of how you spin it.
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#92040 Dec 22, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Misso uriTenthAmendmentCenter
CELEBRATE THE BILL OF RIGHTS: Tenth Amendment!
The 10th Amendment recognizes that all pre-existent rights not delegated from the States (and the people of the states) belong in the purview of the States (and the people of the states). The federal government has NO AUTHORITY over rights not expressly enumerated in the body of the Constitution. With this recognition comes the responsibility of the States (and the people of the states) to stand up and tell the federal government NO when the federal government steps beyond its legal and lawful authority. If the state legislatures refuse to NULLIFY federal usurpation of power, then it is up to the people to elect state representatives and state senators who will. It is also up to the people to NULLIFY federal usurpation of power by electing federal representatives and senators who will VOTE AGAINST federal encroachments on the rights of their constituents. Stop wasting your vote on candidates who do not understand the 10th Amendment. Stop wasting your time and resources on political parties who do not understand the 10th Amendment. Seek out 10th Amendment committed candidates. If you can't find one, be one.
Please keep up all your good work...
to NULLIFY the Republican CONservative Power-base.

All Progressive Liberals want to encourage you, to keep pushing forward with your efforts...
Because you as a 3rrd party, are helping us keep control of the White House and Congress!

Wishing you all the best and continued success!
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#92041 Dec 22, 2013
Wow How Stupid r u wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those "old worthless Republicans" who knew how to reach across the isle and compromise to get things done. Why do you think the House has not done anything all year long? Because they refuse to compromise on anything--It is their way or the highway.
The Republican party has NEVER been a party of prosperity, except to help the rich prosper. How can you sit there and say Democrats are anti-prosperity? The Country is recovering at a much slower rate than it could have been. Not because of Democrats, but because of the Tea Party who has blocked everything Obama has tried to do to get the economy moving forward. Boehner allowing a vote on the jobs bill would be very helpful. Millions of people not working. While these people are not working, they are not paying taxes. That can't be a good thing. So pray tell me, Max, why is the Tea Party hell bent on destroying Obama at the expense of the Country.
Paul Ryan said that the Tea Party got 70% of what they wanted out of the budget deal, while the Democrats got 30% of what they wanted. And the radical Tea Party is talking about shutting down the government and refusing to pay the bills they have already spent the money for.
How do you like your crow, Max? BBQ'd, fried, or baked. People are paying close attention to Congress, and they don't appreciate what the Tea Party is doing. The batshit crazies are just going to make it easier for democrats to win more seats in Congress, regardless of how you spin it.
The real truth...there is only one reason the GOPee is doing this to Obama...it's called the Paula Dean Syndrome...A RACIST MELTDOWN...the latest example is Duck-Dynasty...lol

All we need to do is sit back and watch the fun, as they IMPLODE!

I commend all your work here ...Excellent posts

You get a MAXimum GAME POINT!!!!
Let us compare

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92042 Dec 22, 2013
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/exec...

Administration of George W. Bush (2001-2009)

Disposition of Executive orders signed by President George W. Bush:
Subject Index

2009 - E.O. 13484 - E.O. 13488 (5 Executive orders issued)
2008 - E.O. 13454 - E.O. 13483 (30 Executive orders issued)
2007 - E.O. 13422 - E.O. 13453 (32 Executive orders issued)
2006 - E.O. 13395 - E.O. 13421 (27 Executive orders issued)
2005 - E.O. 13369 - E.O. 13394 (26 Executive orders issued)
2004 - E.O. 13324 - E.O. 13368 (45 Executive orders issued)
2003 - E.O. 13283 - E.O. 13323 (41 Executive orders issued)
2002 - E.O. 13252 - E.O. 13282 (31 Executive orders issued)
2001 - E.O. 13198 - E.O. 13251 (54 Executive orders issued)

291 Total Executive orders Issued by George W, Bush

Administration of Barack Obama (2009-Present)

Disposition of Executive orders signed by President Barack Obama:
Subject Index

2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)
2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)
2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13596 (34 Executive orders issued)
2012 - E.O. 13597 - E.O. 13635 (39 Executive orders issued)
2013 - E.O. 13636 - E.O. 13654 (19 Executive orders issued)

166 Total Executive orders Issued for Barak Obama

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92043 Dec 22, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Will Congress Rein In This 'Imperial' Presidency?(op-ed)
http://www.theblaze.co n
No, President Obama will continue to "reign" for 3 more years.

The former monolithic extremist right-wing Republican Party, infused with the cancerous "Tea Partiers," is beginning to crumble from within.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92044 Dec 22, 2013
Ozark Mountain Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can decide to think anything you wish. Your opinion makes NO difference, although your narcissism forces you to think that it does.(Typical "delusions of grandeur.")

And I ... in turn ... would love to see some statistics to support what YOU say. I will wait and see if you can factually support YOUR rhetoric. If you COULD HAVE, you already WOULD HAVE.
Brain Dead Liberals

West Plains, MO

#92045 Dec 22, 2013
Salinas California PD Acquires New Armored Truck

A war of words has broken out over police force in California getting a new armored vehicle http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/ar... built more for a state of war than patrolling in the Golden State.

The Salinas Police Department recently issued a news release proudly announcing the arrival of the armored truck built to survive minefield explosions, which it got compliments of federal taxpayers as part of a program to convert military equipment to law-enforcement use.

Critics took to the police department’s Facebook page to ask exactly why a city of 150,000 on the northern California coast really needs a vehicle designed for battlefield use. It’s more likely to be used against its own citizens, they said..

“That vehicle is made for war. Do not use my safety to justify that vehicle,” one wrote.“The Salinas Police Department is just a bunch of cowards that want to use that vehicle as intimidation and to terrorize the citizens of this city.”

‘To stop gang members?” another wrote.“Hmmm gang members don’t riot in mass numbers. It’s right in front of our faces and we don’t see it. Why would the ARMY!!! give something like that for FREE!!! Let’s think for once people.”

Police Chief Kelly McMillin said he doesn’t understand the problem.

“I knew this was going to come up,” he said in an interview with the Salinas Californian.“It’s the militarization-of-the-police issue. People are like,‘Why do you need this?’”

He said it’s not what the department has, it’s what it does that’s the point.

“An allegation that we are militarizing has to be that we were patrolling the streets in platoons in greater numbers, that we were setting up checkpoints and searching people in and out of neighborhoods,” he told the interviewer.

The Salinas PD isn’t doing any of that, he said.

Maybe not. And maybe it never will under Kelly McMillin. But that’s not the point, and it’s hard to believe McMillin and the reporter from the Salinas Californian don’t know that.

This country only two months ago saw rangers for the National Park Service – National Park rangers, for God’s sake – turn into a bunch of storm troopers keeping World War II vets out of their own monument, and visitors from “recreating” at Yosemite.

And Chief McMillin doesn’t understand why citizens don’t trust the government with ever-greater weaponry in the hands of a “civilian” police force?

Just ask the commenters on the Salinas Californian article.

“It could be used to deliver a whole bunch of shut the hell up to the citizens of this fair town,” one wrote.

Another agreed.

“And Obama said we don’t need military weapons in hands of citizens”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/22/new-ar...

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92046 Dec 22, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam ..I have signed up, paid my premiums to both Coventry and Humana ...my coverage starts January 1st...so stick that up your drama queen vagina!
you're just another outstate RightWing NUTcase...LOL
DAWG OWNS YOU
(Although I do OWN "Ozark," I don't want him. Maybe he can find Orly Taitz, or somebody, to take him in.)

Congratulations on your having taken advantage of the "Affordable Care Act." Intelligent folks are already doing so! As Bill Clinton predicted -- The Republican Party is now doomed with the healthcare bill safely in place! The Republicans do not have a CLUE how to improve the US economy or the conditions placed upon us by Bush43.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Firearm 3 hr Krystal 3
help for dog 5 hr Tidri Hedren 3
noranda 5 hr concerened new hire 3
PJ auto repair 9 hr Pisst off 1
The Republicans Hate War On LGBT 16 hr Mudboy 1
What our dumb@$$ president is up to now. Fri Mudboy 28
25 blk male looking for older bbw Fri guest 2

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 28 at 9:20PM CDT

Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match