Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91983 Dec 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So don't go off on flights of fancy and saying that the Ninth Amendment says what it does NOT say.
In your last comment, you alleged:
"The Ninth Amendment recognizes that there are other rights existing which are not enumerated in the Bill of Rights. These Natural Rights exist by virtue of Natural Law."
The Ninth Amendment says NOTHING about "Natural Rights" or "Natural Law." You just made that up.
I had some respect for you previously, because you were doing pretty well, in my opinion, about the US Constitution. But THEN, you decided that "God" had to be drug in, and now "Natural Rights" and "Natural Law" (which probably are "codewords" for "God's Law.")
If you were to read the First Amendment, you would realize that you should avoid bringing in your thoughts about "God" and "Natural Rights" and "Natural Law." Especially since your thoughts about them are more than tinged with religion.
I have decided that you are just another "fundamentalist" (because of your focus on religion) and a "capitalist" (because you stated that Social Security should be turned over to the banks and be subject to the whim of the stock market.)
Wonderful Post ...Good Job!!!
Cheers!!!
Amended

Plattsburg, MO

#91984 Dec 21, 2013
Amendment IX
Rights retained by the People
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Add that to the X.

What does that say? I think it is backwards...The 10th is telling the feds to leave the states in power of their own territory....you know, limit intrusion. I think the 9th tells the feds and states to never forget about the people...you know, as need arises "Don't Tread on Me". I think don't tread on me related to both us as a country, and as a free people.
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#91985 Dec 21, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
Celebrate Bill of Rights Day on December 15!
http://billofrightsinstitute.org/resources/ed...
The Constitution Party recognizes the purpose of the Bill of Rights is not to give rights but TO PROTECT RIGHTS, to tell the government not to step beyond these CHAINS that bind it, not the people.
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
First Amendment: General

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion... First Amendment: the Establishment Clause: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/resources/ed...

or prohibiting the free exercise thereof... First Amendment: Free Exercise Clause: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/resources/ed...

or abridging the freedom of speech... First Amendment: Freedom of Speech: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/resources/ed...

or of the press... First Amendment: Freedom of the Press: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/resources/ed...

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...First Amendment: Freedom of Assembly: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/resources/ed...

to petition the Government for a redress of grievances... First Amendment: Freedom of Petition:http://billofrightsin stitute.org/resources/educator -resources/americapedia/americ apedia-bill-of-rights/first-am endment/freedom-of-petition/
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#91986 Dec 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorism, tyranny, and the anti-Americanism of the "Tea Party" has been noted and will be dealt with in 2014 and 2016.
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#91987 Dec 21, 2013
Amended wrote:
Amendment IX
Rights retained by the People
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Add that to the X.
What does that say? I think it is backwards...The 10th is telling the feds to leave the states in power of their own territory....you know, limit intrusion. I think the 9th tells the feds and states to never forget about the people...you know, as need arises "Don't Tread on Me". I think don't tread on me related to both us as a country, and as a free people.
The Tenth Amendment reflects the constitutional principles of federalism, individual rights, and limited government.
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91988 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
The Tenth Amendment reflects the constitutional principles of federalism, individual rights, and limited government.
I really do wish you well ...

your success as a third party ...weakens the Republicans and the Conservative movement and helps Democrats and the Progressive movement succeed!

So "Good Luck" and keep doing what your are...destroying the Republican Party.

Your help is greatly appreaciated!
Amended

Cameron, MO

#91989 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
And I agree with "limited government" completely, as with the rest of the amendment.

Think ObamaScare: Is that limited government?

I don't think so.
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91990 Dec 21, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
The definition of Mad-MAX?
Life support for his vagina!
Amended

Cameron, MO

#91991 Dec 21, 2013
Coined a new term "ObamaScare" with regard to the mandate. Many are scared of losing coverage, rising premiums, losing current doctor, and however many more. Think "ObamaScare" the next time you think about the ACA. Or when you go to the website anyway...
Ozark Mountain Man

Ozark, MO

#91992 Dec 21, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>The definition of Mad-MAX?
Life support for his vagina!
Would you please just STFU! As a Democrat I find you vile and disgusting. You are an embarrassment to the rest of us.
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91993 Dec 21, 2013
Ozark Mountain Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please just STFU! As a Democrat I find you vile and disgusting. You are an embarrassment to the rest of us.
You madam.. are disgrace to your race...the HUMAN RACE!

So I say STFU and DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91994 Dec 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Krauthammer is a very intelligent man who really understands what is happening to our country.
Isn't it funny that people like Norton who say they are "filled with the Holy Spriit"
are really just " filled with Bullshit"

CHEERS
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#91995 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I really do wish you well ...
your success as a third party ...weakens the Republicans and the Conservative movement and helps Democrats and the Progressive movement succeed!
So "Good Luck" and keep doing what your are...destroying the Republican Party.
Your help is greatly appreaciated!
I see and hear your Political Humor as well as the point you're attempting to make. Hurting any Party is their own undoing. Having said that, most recently we've had a former House of Representative Democrat move over to and join the Constitution Party. This is just one of several Democrats as well as Republicans at a variety of levels.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these great and true principles." A. Lincoln
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#91997 Dec 21, 2013
WOW! Absolutely worth watching.
This is the video that went viral on the internet in the last few days . Very few can express themselves with such clarity and purpose.
Unfortunately not enough people will see this. He is terrific!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_YQ8560E1w...
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#91998 Dec 21, 2013
Ordering a pizza in 2015, after ObamaCare. This is hilarious,....and an approaching reality Just click below Ordering a Pizza in 2015

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pizz...
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91999 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I see and hear your Political Humor as well as the point you're attempting to make. Hurting any Party is their own undoing. Having said that, most recently we've had a former House of Representative Democrat move over to and join the Constitution Party. This is just one of several Democrats as well as Republicans at a variety of levels.
"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these great and true principles." A. Lincoln
I see and hear your point...but the real truth about what you're doing ...is that you are helping to make certain the coming Presidency of Hillary Clinton...I whole heartedly thank you for making that happen.

Keep up the good Job you're doing!

All the best to you!
Democrates for US all

Perryville, MO

#92000 Dec 21, 2013
Minuteman wrote:
Ok prove to me that Democrats have not failed America?
Prove to me they have not sold us out to China and other countries.
Prove to me they have the best interest of the common person.
Prove to me they really care about the lower and middle class.
Prove to me Obamacare won't raise taxes.
Prove to me our greatgrandchildren's greatgrandchildren won't have to pay for Obama/Pelosi's free spending.
You can't.
Therefore I stand on my previous post.
Come on,learn some history my friend.somebody like you starts a subject that they know nothing about,what u just like starting poop?democrates have and are allways for the common man and repucks heve all ways been for the rich.END OF STORY!
Peace Activist

Southbury, CT

#92001 Dec 21, 2013
Report: Hillary Clinton tied to Terrorism

Another complaint has reportedly been filed with Egypt’s Attorney General, Hisham Barakat. According to multiple Arabic sources (Al Wafd and Vetogate among them), this one is said to allege that the wife of ousted President Mohammed Mursi not only admitted in an interview with Turkey’s Anatolia news agency that she sought to excite domestic insurrections to overthrow Abdel Fatah Al-Sisi but that she collaborated with Hillary Clinton. http://shoebat.com/2013/12/13/report-hillary-...
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#92002 Dec 21, 2013
http://www.constitutionallycorrect.org/

Copyrights and Patents

Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution states that Congress shall have the power “to promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing” copyright and patent protection for authors and inventors.

We oppose the unconstitutional transfer of authority over copyright and patent policy from Congress to other agencies, domestic or foreign.

We favor more vigorous efforts in both domestic and foreign markets to protect the interests of owners in their copyrights and patents.
Ozark Mountain Man

Ozark, MO

#92003 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You madam.. are disgrace to your race...the HUMAN RACE!
So I say STFU and DEAL WITH IT!!!!
The only race you seem to be a part of is one they run at the Special Olympics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town needs a drug bust 1 hr Guest 38
Henry Holt Passes Way (Dec '08) 1 hr Guest 32
Richie/Teresa 1 hr Gmah 47
dr kulpeska 6 hr guest 33
Drop a word add a word 8 hr Monkey Toes 37
Please help Sat Monkey Toes 6
Anyone seen William Edwards from class of 1988? (Aug '08) Sat Kelsie Edwards 36

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance