Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh Hell No

Malden, MO

#91751 Dec 17, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has paid millions for propoganda.
It is about time we made these propogandists earn their pay.
Let them know they are below the scum they represent!
Have you burned up all your damn brain cells, or are you just plain old stupid. All governments use a propaganda machine to control the thoughts of its citizens, regardless of who is President.

For example, George W. Bush and Company used propaganda to convince Americans that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction so they could muster the support for the warhawks like Cheney, Wolfolwitz, Rove, and a host of other PNAC members. They lied us into war. But you were not gungho to make the Bush Administration propagandist to earn their pay, were ya. Your asshole on gets tignt when a democratic presidents take power. And I know for sure from your posts that you hate Obama because he is a colored man. You racist pig. Admit that you are a damn biggot. Now you know how democrats felt when your KING GEORGE was preznit. HELLO!!
Da Troof

Malden, MO

#91752 Dec 17, 2013
Man, u hit dat nail rite on da head.
TY
Norton Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, I was raised on the Bible and if the truth be known, I probably know it a hell of a lot better than you do. So don't go providing books of the NT for me to read. Perhaps you need to read it again, only this time don't pick a scripture here and there to fit your ideology without taking the entire chapter into account. I was not referring to normal christians in my post--only to you rightie, narrow minded, bible finatics. You need to take off your blinder and read the BOOK again. If radical christians like you would stop trying to convert the world to christianity, you might be more successful. God draws people to HIM. Unless a person is drawn in the first place, you are just spinning your wheels trying to "save" people. God saves, not you.
You bible thumpers are the ones who take scriptures out of context and add your own twist of interpretation to it to mean something totally different than the writers intended. The NT teaches moderation, which means that your right wing interpretation is so skewed that you have no idea what scriptures really mean. So go preach to the choir, bub. You cannot get on topix and try to use it to convert people to your religion without expecting a response to your bullshit.
The bible teaches us not to go to the right or left, but to take the middle ground (balance) where God expects a true christian to be. So your far right fundamentalists practices means you are UNBALANCED, or what normal people view as "crazy". When you start talking your religious smackdown to others on here, we are going to use your stupid ass for sport.
And yes, you are a stupid fool, cuz you just keep coming back for more. This tells me that you enjoy getting your ass handed to you on topix. If we wanted to hear preaching, we would go to church. DUH! So take your NT and shove it up your ass. I will never accept somebody trying to shove their religion down my throat. It ain't gonna happen, Buddy!
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91753 Dec 17, 2013
Senate Dems Vote To Cut Pensions For Veterans Instead of Welfare For Illegals…
~ If this doesn’t make your blood boil nothing will.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/12/17/senate-dem...

A final effort by Senate Republicans to halt cuts to pensions of military retirees failed late Tuesday, after Democrats blocked an amendment to the controversial budget bill.

The two-year budget agreement, which cleared a key test vote earlier in the day, was expected to get a final vote no later than Wednesday.

Ahead of the final vote, Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., tried unsuccessfully to use a parliamentary tactic to force a vote on the amendment, which he wrote to undo the cuts for military retirees.

A provision in the already House-passed bill would cut retirement benefits for military retirees by $6 billion over 10 years.

Sessions wanted to instead eliminate an estimated $4.2 billion in spending by reining in an IRS credit that illegal immigrants have claimed.

He and fellow senators argued the bill unfairly sticks veterans and other military retirees with the cost of new spending.

“It’s not correct, and it should not happen,” Sessions said on the floor.

“By blocking my amendment, they voted to cut pensions for wounded warriors,” he said afterwards.“Senators in this chamber have many valid ideas for replacing these pension cuts, including my proposal to close the tax welfare loophole for illegal filers, and all deserved a fair and open hearing. But they were denied.”

Keep reading…
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/17/se...
Here s your sign

Malden, MO

#91754 Dec 17, 2013
You are so right, Yellow Dawg Democrat.

This new faction of tyranny known as the Tea Party has stepped so far to the right side of the road that they have taken the GOP over the cliff into the land of insanity. For 30 years, the GOP worshipped Reagan. I have been a moderate republican for years, and now the Tea Party is taking a dump on all we moderate republicans.

The Tea Party has hijacked the republican party and has only disdain for our democracy and government. Although separation of Church and State is straightforwardly forbidden by the Constitution, these yehoos are on Capitol Hill legistlating their religious beliefs onto all of America. I take issue with that. The Tea Party needs to practice their religion in church and stop violating the Constitution with legistlation wrought with radical christian ideology. But I won't hold my breath, because Ted Cruze and all the Teal Party newbies like him, have shown already they totally disregard the U.S. Constitution. The Tea Partiers are attempting to digress the country back to the 1950's.

I sure hope all the maneuvering to suppress voters rights backfires of these renegades and millions of democrats vote these "crazies" out of office. We need sane people in Congress to move our country forward.
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "footing" is still in your mouth.
Your so-called "new Republicans" are extremist right-wing tyrants, as proved by the terroristic "Tea Party," which bears NO resemblance to the Republicanism of such men as Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Eisenhower.
http://www.johnnypunish.com/blog/2010/03/losi...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91755 Dec 17, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Shows what humans are capable of to get what they think they are entitled to.
Lot's daughters were only thinking of the continuation of Lot's male line. That was very thoughtful of them.
Here s your sign

Malden, MO

#91756 Dec 17, 2013
CORRECTION:

The Separation of Church and State are delineated in the Constitution, not forbidden. I mistyped. Sorry

#91757 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a male chauvinist!!! You are also taking the Bible out of context! It is amazing to me how some of you people 'quote' references to the Bible and have no idea what you are talking about. In other words, you are making a fool out of yourself! Too bad, you don't realize it....
"Norton," you NEVER 'quote' references to the Bible because you don't even have one.

#91759 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid you make me laugh! I cannot believe what you said! You cannot be punished for what someone considers a sin, huh? So you can do whatever you want........rob a bank , commit murder, steal, etc..? I believe somebody considers those things sins for which you could be punished.
You are an atheist because of your stupidity! Wiseup!...
Perhaps you better read what I said, which was, "Sorry, old Shep.'Sin' is a religious concept. Since I am an atheist, I cannot sin. I am not bound by your religious beliefs.
I can break laws, and be punished for doing so, but I cannot be punished for what someone considers a 'sin'."

You may have missed it, but I said that if I break laws, I can be punished for doing so.

It case you are unaware, robbing a bank, committing murder, and stealing are all against the law!

MAN's law.

Look, if you were to be punished for breaking "god"'s laws, you would be punished for eating pork, and for not observing the sabbath. You are pretty "high and mighty" when it comes to someone ELSE breaking laws, but you break a lot of so-called "god"'s laws and never worry about it. You think your bible is a cafeteria menu, where you can "pick and choose" what you should do.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91760 Dec 17, 2013
Oh Hell No wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you burned up all your damn brain cells, or are you just plain old stupid. All governments use a propaganda machine to control the thoughts of its citizens, regardless of who is President.
For example, George W. Bush and Company used propaganda to convince Americans that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction so they could muster the support for the warhawks like Cheney, Wolfolwitz, Rove, and a host of other PNAC members. They lied us into war. But you were not gungho to make the Bush Administration propagandist to earn their pay, were ya. Your asshole on gets tignt when a democratic presidents take power. And I know for sure from your posts that you hate Obama because he is a colored man. You racist pig. Admit that you are a damn biggot. Now you know how democrats felt when your KING GEORGE was preznit. HELLO!!
Oh Hell No, did I hear you are missing Bush already!!!!

At least Bush/Demonratic Congress declared war on terrorists instead of your Obama waging war on the health and wealth of middle class Americans.

Power/money hungry Left wing, liberal, Demonrats.

You are anti-religion freedom.
You narcistic left wing liberals are racist.
You are Anti-feminism.
You are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
You are the environmental loons.
You are anti-individual freedoms, prosperity and growth.
But you are just the stinkin minority.

No longer are we to be kind or politically correct with you.

You are done, finished, exposed due to your/Obama's arrogance.

The new Republicans must take over in 2014 & 2016. The footing is there!

#91761 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try reading the Bible sometime? You might take a peak at Romans chapter 1 to start!...
"Norton," I suggest YOU start at Genesis 1:1. It is obvious that you have never even read the bible, since you have never been able to answer any of my questions about the bible.

#91762 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe in God/Jesus ? Do you believe George Washington was the first president? You never did answer that question for me! Just sayin........!
I also asked if you had ever known anyone to make a little seed. Not reproduce, MAKE from scratch! Let me tell you answer before you make up something. It has never happened and never will. If you are as intelligent as you claim to be :), that should give you a clue about God!...
1. If you think that George Washington was not the first president, I am sure that you will share this knowledge with us.

2. I have made billions of seeds. I made 'em from scratch.(And what does that have to do with your so-called "god"?)
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91763 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps you better read what I said, which was, "Sorry, old Shep.'Sin' is a religious concept. Since I am an atheist, I cannot sin. I am not bound by your religious beliefs.
I can break laws, and be punished for doing so, but I cannot be punished for what someone considers a 'sin'."
You may have missed it, but I said that if I break laws, I can be punished for doing so.
It case you are unaware, robbing a bank, committing murder, and stealing are all against the law!
MAN's law.
Look, if you were to be punished for breaking "god"'s laws, you would be punished for eating pork, and for not observing the sabbath. You are pretty "high and mighty" when it comes to someone ELSE breaking laws, but you break a lot of so-called "god"'s laws and never worry about it. You think your bible is a cafeteria menu, where you can "pick and choose" what you should do.
Obama's lawlessness will soon catch up with him. If not on earth it will be in Hell!

He has pissed enough people off and even his secret service doesn't care anymore.

His narcisism is beyond stupid and criminal, so his fate whatever it may be will be amusing.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91764 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
1. If you think that George Washington was not the first president, I am sure that you will share this knowledge with us.
2. I have made billions of seeds. I made 'em from scratch.(And what does that have to do with your so-called "god"?)
Good thing you have seeds because you are abundant with fertilizer (crap) too! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

#91765 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You, my friend, don't understand when the Bible is taken out of context! Now tell me.....what have I made up and explain why you think that.
I may never be raptured in my lifetime but I do know, for sure, that Jesus Christ is coming back and the believers will be raptured at that time. Something for you to think about. Heaven or Hell? It is not a fairytale like a lot of people believe. One reason today is that there are too many things that get people's attention other that the Bible. Satan is running scared and he's trying to get everybody he can because his time is short. He's working overtime in the churches, too.
I think we are in the nano seconds of the end times!...
"Norton," if you think that the Bible is true, there have been a whole lot of your "nano seconds" since Jesus promised to return within the lifetimes of his followers:

1. Mat 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
2. Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
3. Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

How many "nano seconds" are there in 2000 years, "Norton"? Isn't Jesus a bit late in coming back? He said he would come back within the lifetimes of some of his followers.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91766 Dec 17, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh!!! Max doesn't want his fellow angry, clueless, spineless gray box CON mutts to know what he actually does "for a living!" He'd rather continue to make-believe he has a job and earns a living, not what he really is, a lying, unproductive ex-Con, hypocrite, moocher, taker, thief and user.
Spinning again!!!

"make-believe he has a job and earns a living, not what he really is, a lying, unproductive ex-Con, hypocrite, moocher, taker, thief and user." Sounds like Obama's resume!!!!

#91767 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I am not a Bible thumper either. I just believe the Bible to be true. I think there are very few people that totally understand everything in the Bible. I take it by faith and if a person will do that, the Lord will help you understand it....
Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens, who was an atheist) said, "Faith is believing in what you know damn well ain't so.")

#91768 Dec 17, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
The exact response I expected from you. The same response a childish teenager would give. Its easy to see why you are on here every day non stop posting with different names. Nobody would hire someone like you for a job.
Not any more, cupcake!_8-)

#91769 Dec 17, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you follow it up with a post that's even more childish. I really do pity you. It must be horrible to have your life reduced to acting like a jerk on the internet everyday to people. I couldn't imagine being that unhappy. You don't fool anyone.
If you are going to behave like a 12 year old then 12 is the number I will use even though I consider it being generous. After reading your posts of today I am thinking it is more like 9 or 10.
Don't be so generous, "cupcake." How about suggesting that I am a sperm? That ought to tickle your ovum.

#91770 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey yellow mutt, there you go again with your anti-feminism rhetoric!
Just think your anti-feminism and racisism got you Obama over Hillary.
Good move you narcisistic, racisist, anti-feminism pig!!!
Okay, dear! Don't be jealous of Savannah. I think you are also a "sweetie-pie," too! So kiss me, and let's make up, okay?

#91771 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny,, all this coming from a narcisistic, lawless, liberal left wing propogandist loon!
What does that have to do with religious education?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Hedgepath 1 hr Ace 4
recent excapes 2 hr guest 31
dog boy u out thare 2 hr Ace 1
Mayor /Newspaper 2 hr guest 29
addicts (Mar '17) Thu Jake D 4
uh dems in trouble looney tune was right Thu Jake D 2
concerned Wed Dang 3

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance