Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#91730 Dec 17, 2013
Jezeus wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you righty tighty nutcases fabricate a war on christmas and now a war on JC. No such thing exists. It is only a figment of your Taliban-like flawed imagination.How can you pretend that you know what JC would or would not have suppported. Neither abortion or homosexuality are mentioned anywhere in the NT. The writers of the NT did not even know jesus. The first books of the NT were written from 70 AD and onward. Jesus was long gone by that time.
But jesus did mention how hard it would be for a rich man to get into heaven. Why is that so? Jesus did not punish success that was gained through honest means. However, most wealthy people today either inherited their wealth from dishonest ancestors who cheated people out of their property, or are currently creating wealth on the backs honest, hardworking people by cheating them out of their property. Either way, these elitists did not attain wealth in an honest way. The same thing was happening in Jesus's day. There is nothing new under the sun.
Nobody is trying to take your jesus away from you christians. If you like your jesus, you can keep him. But don't expect everybody to believe in your doctrines, because we have been there and done that. And, we moved on beyond your religious fables. America is a melting pot with various religious beliefs. Why should chrisitanity be able to claim special rights on a mult-religious country. The forefathers of this country were not christians. Go study history and find these facts out for yourselves. They were gnostics and Noahides (Masons) who came from Britain to escape the rule of the Church of England, who forced them to practice their religions underground. They came to America for religious freedom. And now christians don't want any other religion in their JESUSLAND!
Go figure!
Why don't you try reading the Bible sometime? You might take a peak at Romans chapter 1 to start!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#91731 Dec 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I do not believe that there is, or was, a God/Jesus, why should I blame an imaginary figure for (my) "heartache and losses."
I have NO idea what you are referring to. If you want to discuss "heartache and losses," how about discussing your sister? We both know what I am referring to.
Religion gives people a sense of "control" in what clearly is an UNCONTROLLABLE world. Religion is good for some people. Pick a nice warm fuzzy religion and feel better. I will not stop you. In fact I think a bit of religion might be good for your hatred and frustrations.
God is a "transparent" target, because there is no such a thing, IMO. I have no particular problem with the wealthy, but it bothers me that 1% of the people in the US own 90% of the wealth and generally do not care to help those less fortunate than themselves. Just which one (or ones) of my neighbors has become my "target"? You clearly are mentally unbalanced.
I do not feel "alone." I have many friends. Intelligent friends. Sounds like YOU are a bit jealous of me, and your jealousy has forced you to state that I am "lonely." Bark up some other tree, Rover!
Happy Kwanzaa! Enjoy mass.
So you don't believe in God/Jesus ? Do you believe George Washington was the first president? You never did answer that question for me! Just sayin........!
I also asked if you had ever known anyone to make a little seed. Not reproduce, MAKE from scratch! Let me tell you answer before you make up something. It has never happened and never will. If you are as intelligent as you claim to be :), that should give you a clue about God!

CHEERS!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#91732 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a male chauvinist!!! You are also taking the Bible out of context! It is amazing to me how some of you people 'quote' references to the Bible and have no idea what you are talking about. In other words, you are making a fool out of yourself! Too bad, you don't realize it.
CHEERS!
Funny Norton how YOU take the Bible out of context EVERYDAY...you just make up stuff to justify your own sick bigoted polical agenda.

I'm not at all surprised you said this...anymore than another day has passed
WITHOUT YOU BEING RAPTURED!!!!

“Parties?? Screw The Major 2!!!”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#91733 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid you make me laugh! I cannot believe what you said! You cannot be punished for what someone considers a sin, huh? So you can do whatever you want........rob a bank , commit murder, steal, etc..? I believe somebody considers those things sins for which you could be punished.
You are an atheist because of your stupidity! Wiseup!
CHEERS!
Are you that stupid? He's being prosecuted for breaking laws, not because someone considers his offense to be a "sin". BIG DIFFERENCE!

“Parties?? Screw The Major 2!!!”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#91734 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try reading the Bible sometime? You might take a peak at Romans chapter 1 to start!
CHEERS!
Why don't you shut your yap? You bible thumpers are as annoying as rabid atheists. Neither wants people to exercise their right to live in their beliefs.
Put a sock in it!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#91735 Dec 17, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Norton how YOU take the Bible out of context EVERYDAY...you just make up stuff to justify your own sick bigoted polical agenda.
I'm not at all surprised you said this...anymore than another day has passed
WITHOUT YOU BEING RAPTURED!!!!
You, my friend, don't understand when the Bible is taken out of context! Now tell me.....what have I made up and explain why you think that.

I may never be raptured in my lifetime but I do know, for sure, that Jesus Christ is coming back and the believers will be raptured at that time. Something for you to think about. Heaven or Hell? It is not a fairytale like a lot of people believe. One reason today is that there are too many things that get people's attention other that the Bible. Satan is running scared and he's trying to get everybody he can because his time is short. He's working overtime in the churches, too.

I think we are in the nano seconds of the end times!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#91736 Dec 17, 2013
RepsAndDemsSuck wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you shut your yap? You bible thumpers are as annoying as rabid atheists. Neither wants people to exercise their right to live in their beliefs.
Put a sock in it!
Excuse me, you have every right to believe what you want! If you choose Hell.......so be it! Why does that upset you so much? I am not a Bible thumper either. I just believe the Bible to be true. I think there are very few people that totally understand everything in the Bible. I take it by faith and if a person will do that, the Lord will help you understand it.

I think it is sad for a person to lose their soul because they are too stubborn or angry to listen to God. The Holy Spirit is working on you whether you like it or not. God doesn't want anybody to go to Hell but, only you, can make that choice.

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#91737 Dec 17, 2013
RepsAndDemsSuck wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that stupid? He's being prosecuted for breaking laws, not because someone considers his offense to be a "sin". BIG DIFFERENCE!
Breaking the law is a sin, my friend! Not a BIG DIFFERENCE!:)

CHEERS!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#91738 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"Savannah," judging from your posts, you don't have anything better to do, yourself.
And YOU do a pretty fair job of "anonymously attacking people on the Internet."
Other than your "ad hominem" griping, you do not seem to add anything to this thread.
The exact response I expected from you. The same response a childish teenager would give. Its easy to see why you are on here every day non stop posting with different names. Nobody would hire someone like you for a job.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#91739 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
If you really want someone to "pity," I suggest that you first consider yourself. You seem to be stuck in the "attack mode."
So I am also a "12-year-old" too? Ah, hahahaha! You seem to be "fascinated" with the number "12." Multiply that by 7 and you will be closer to my chronological, educational, and experiential age.
As to being "unregistered," it is YOU who are "unregistered." If you dislike this thread so much, may I suggest that you stop visiting it, dear?
Then you follow it up with a post that's even more childish. I really do pity you. It must be horrible to have your life reduced to acting like a jerk on the internet everyday to people. I couldn't imagine being that unhappy. You don't fool anyone.

If you are going to behave like a 12 year old then 12 is the number I will use even though I consider it being generous. After reading your posts of today I am thinking it is more like 9 or 10.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#91740 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe in God/Jesus ? Do you believe George Washington was the first president? You never did answer that question for me! Just sayin........!
I also asked if you had ever known anyone to make a little seed. Not reproduce, MAKE from scratch! Let me tell you answer before you make up something. It has never happened and never will. If you are as intelligent as you claim to be :), that should give you a clue about God!
CHEERS!
I don't think you are going to get anywhere trying to talk with this person. He is here only to act like a juvenile and fill his otherwise empty life with things he thinks are funny. His 25,000 posts shows that he has no other life and that doesn't include all the posts he makes when he logs out.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91741 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
1. I am not "yellow," in color or bravery
2. I am not a "Mut," whatever that is
3. I am not "anti-feminist"
4. I am not a pig
5. I have no base. How could it stray away?
6. You are getting fed up by my always besting you
7. I was on this thread before you came, and will be on
this thread after you have gone
8. My propaganda is not only "believable," it is true
Yes you are! You are all of the above!

An unbeliveable Obama Bitch and propogandist for the liberal left wing loons...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91742 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
If you really want someone to "pity," I suggest that you first consider yourself. You seem to be stuck in the "attack mode."
So I am also a "12-year-old" too? Ah, hahahaha! You seem to be "fascinated" with the number "12." Multiply that by 7 and you will be closer to my chronological, educational, and experiential age.
As to being "unregistered," it is YOU who are "unregistered." If you dislike this thread so much, may I suggest that you stop visiting it, dear?
Hey yellow mutt, there you go again with your anti-feminism rhetoric!

Just think your anti-feminism and racisism got you Obama over Hillary.

Good move you narcisistic, racisist, anti-feminism pig!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91743 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You were doing pretty well for a while there, "CP." Even though your posts are boring.
However, you have finally shown your true colors. Judging from your comments above, the "Constitution Party" is a thinly-disguised group of fundamental religious people. You prove that by saying:
"All teaching is related to basic assumptions about God and man. Education as a whole, therefore, cannot be separated from religious faith."
Education as a whole CAN be separated from religious faith. Math, English, geography, science ... ALL are separated from religious faith and have NOTHING to do with religious faith.
If you want to teach religious faith, do it in a faith-based setting ... Sunday School as one example. No one is preventing you from doing that.
You further state that "The law of our Creator assigns the authority and responsibility of educating children to their parents." What "law"? What "Creator"?
Your credibility and neutrality have been destroyed, and I must now consider the "Constitution Party," as you just presented it, to be a religious organization, which is forbidden to influence federal government legislation as stated in Amendment One of the US Constitution.
You don't believe in the Constitution, despite your organization's name: "Constitution Party."
Funny,, all this coming from a narcisistic, lawless, liberal left wing propogandist loon!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91744 Dec 17, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are going to get anywhere trying to talk with this person. He is here only to act like a juvenile and fill his otherwise empty life with things he thinks are funny. His 25,000 posts shows that he has no other life and that doesn't include all the posts he makes when he logs out.
Obama has paid millions for propoganda.

It is about time we made these propogandists earn their pay.

Let them know they are below the scum they represent!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#91745 Dec 17, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has paid millions for propoganda.
It is about time we made these propogandists earn their pay.
Let them know they are below the scum they represent!
I think he knows already and just doesn't care. As long as they can sit there all day acting like kids and collecting their free government handouts while others go to work they are never going to care.
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#91746 Dec 17, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he knows already and just doesn't care. As long as they can sit there all day acting like kids and collecting their free government handouts while others go to work they are never going to care.
Looks like Max has another convert to his way of thinking. Savannah, why don't you ask your like mind, Max, what he does for a living?
Truth Hurts

Ridgedale, MO

#91747 Dec 17, 2013
Dog still has fleas.
Norton Exterminator

Malden, MO

#91748 Dec 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Norton, I was raised on the Bible and if the truth be known, I probably know it a hell of a lot better than you do. So don't go providing books of the NT for me to read. Perhaps you need to read it again, only this time don't pick a scripture here and there to fit your ideology without taking the entire chapter into account. I was not referring to normal christians in my post--only to you rightie, narrow minded, bible finatics. You need to take off your blinder and read the BOOK again. If radical christians like you would stop trying to convert the world to christianity, you might be more successful. God draws people to HIM. Unless a person is drawn in the first place, you are just spinning your wheels trying to "save" people. God saves, not you.

You bible thumpers are the ones who take scriptures out of context and add your own twist of interpretation to it to mean something totally different than the writers intended. The NT teaches moderation, which means that your right wing interpretation is so skewed that you have no idea what scriptures really mean. So go preach to the choir, bub. You cannot get on topix and try to use it to convert people to your religion without expecting a response to your bullshit.

The bible teaches us not to go to the right or left, but to take the middle ground (balance) where God expects a true christian to be. So your far right fundamentalists practices means you are UNBALANCED, or what normal people view as "crazy". When you start talking your religious smackdown to others on here, we are going to use your stupid ass for sport.

And yes, you are a stupid fool, cuz you just keep coming back for more. This tells me that you enjoy getting your ass handed to you on topix. If we wanted to hear preaching, we would go to church. DUH! So take your NT and shove it up your ass. I will never accept somebody trying to shove their religion down my throat. It ain't gonna happen, Buddy!
Hey Dog Rules

Malden, MO

#91749 Dec 17, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Max has another convert to his way of thinking. Savannah, why don't you ask your like mind, Max, what he does for a living?
Jealousy is one of the deadly sins. By Savannah's remarks, she seems to be jealous of those who draw stipens from the government and do not have to work.

Well guess what, most of us are old farts, bursting at the seems with wisdom that comes from age. We draw Social Security, which we worked our asses off for 40 -50 years to earn the right to draw.

New Bulletin: Just like younger people are doing now, we paid social security taxes all those years.

ATTENTION: SAVANNAH: Don't be jealous,of us older folks. It will just be one more thing you will have to repent for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mediacom 3 hr Guest 3
farah 16 hr Riggs 28
Cricket Wireless 16 hr guest 6
Brandy Biby Melton and James Paul White 18 hr haha 1
bert (Oct '15) 23 hr Im Not Right In T... 12
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 23 hr Im Not Right In T... 349
News Riot in Caruthersville results in arrests (Sep '06) Tue DeAngelo Joe 59

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance