Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91066 Dec 3, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
So Norton why do you take the Bible out of context day in and day out...like with you're FALSE prophesy of the Rapture..hmmmm?
Not being able to admit you're wrong...makes you a Pharasee Loser!
Have a BLESSED Un-Raptured Day!
You are in no position to judge anyone.

You proudly claim to have voted for Obama and currently are riding the Obama Box Car.

You are as smart as a Tyson chicken enjoying the free feed! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91067 Dec 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means you will hang Obama too?
You know many Americans will die due to this insurance fiasco.
Those who are sick now and had insurance but lost it due to Obamacare, and will not get continued treatment to save their lives now.
And the upcomming death panels, let's hang the bas-turd Obama now!
If only ObamaCare Death Panels WERE true...
I would love to sit on yours!

After reading your hundreds of immature incoherant posts... I agree with (R) Senator Mitch McConnell...all you crazy retarded extreemists are "giving conservativism a bad name"

But don't think I'm going to stop you...hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! !!

ACA Is Working For Me
These are the END of DAYS...for the GOPee!!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91068 Dec 3, 2013
Barry Soetoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Child
Old Fool
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91069 Dec 3, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats

This post was nothihg but massive Bullshit

http://www.teaparty.org/polls-show-obamacare-...
Here is the REAL Republican Party at work

With Seven Workdays Left, House Committee Holds Hearing On Space Aliens

Paranormal, House Hearing Aliens, House Speaker John Boehner, Lamar Smith, Lazy Congress, Space Hearing Congress,

Politics News .With only seven workdays left between now and the end of the first session of the 113th Congress, a full House committee has found time to hold a hearing on extraterrestrial life.

The Committee on Science, Space and Technology, chaired by Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas), will meet for a hearing called “Astrobiology: Search for Biosignatures in our Solar System and Beyond” for two hours Wednesday to “investigate what methods are being used to determine if any of these planets may harbor life,” according to the hearing charter.

Republicans on the Science Committee may be open to the possibility of alien life on other planets, but Smith and many of his colleagues are much less convinced that global warming is happening on this one, or that it might be caused by humans.

Numerous sitting members of the Science committee -- all Republicans -- also maintain positions repeatedly rejected by the scientific community for decades. Paul Broun (Ga.), a member of the young Earth creationists, does not “believe that the Earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them.” In 2009, Smith accused scientists of advancing false claims of man-made global warming. And Rep. James Sensenbrenner (Wisc.) has called climate change a "massive international scientific fraud" and evidence of "scientific fascism."

Smith's hearing Wednesday appears to be a serious effort to educate Congress, and includes an expert from NASA. A recent HuffPost/YouGov poll found that half of Americans believe alien life exists.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) was on the defensive earlier Tuesday amid criticism that the current Congress is the most unproductive in modern history. He told reporters, "Whether it's the economy, whether it's jobs, whether it's protecting the American people from Obamacare -- we've done our work."

"The House continues to do its job," he said. "It's time for the Senate to get serious about doing theirs."

As the least productive Congress in recent history, lawmakers have managed to pass 55 bills into law this year -- seven fewer than the 112th Congress had passed at this time last year. The Senate is currently scheduled to work through most of the month.

The Brain Dead Tin Foil Helmut GOPee ...hahahahahahaha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91070 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You are in no position to judge anyone.
You proudly claim to have voted for Obama and currently are riding the Obama Box Car.
You are as smart as a Tyson chicken enjoying the free feed! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Alien life Yes Global warming a hoax

GOP logic =Oxymoron

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91071 Dec 3, 2013
GOPee Investigates Space Aliens

How will they gerrymander outer space?

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91072 Dec 3, 2013
GOP House Hearings on Space Aliens

The GOP is just looking '' out there'' for their 2016 Presidential Nominee, so give them a break ok....oh what...oh they are going on a break....again time wasting bunch of useless elected officials

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91073 Dec 3, 2013
GOP House Hearings on Space Aliens

Is Bachman a witness or an exhibit.

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91074 Dec 3, 2013
The REAL Truth on the GOPee House Hearings on Space Aliens

Jobs NO - Aliens YES

Space Aliens...But NO Illegal Mexican Aliens

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#91076 Dec 3, 2013
The REAL Benghazi Time-Line: Extended Version

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
Manhaterz

Houston, MO

#91077 Dec 3, 2013
Since none of you wanna READ what I wrote earlier...
You need to read THIS because it completely supports my point!
This is a HUGE issue and will eventually get us. It already is because people aren't making enough to:
Pay bills
Save for retirement<<<<
Etc etc

http://us.cnn.com/2013/12/02/opinion/trumpka-...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91078 Dec 3, 2013
http://weaselzippers
http://weaselzippers
http://weaselzippers ...
I see that "Brain Dead" is zipping his weasel again.

#91079 Dec 3, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Co nstitutionParty
Gun Control ...
I see that you are still quoting the Constitution again. Many of us have already read it, so I give you the "YAWN" award.

#91080 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If is a law, why aren't you going after Obama for breaking his own laws?...
The president of the United States does not write or pass laws.

Do take a course about the US government. Stop showing that you are so idiotic.

#91081 Dec 3, 2013
DAWG in MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time you started being truthful for once.
So now "Trimble" is changing my comments like "OWNEDSville." Birds of a feather, I suppose. Too bad you have nothing original to say.

#91082 Dec 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right, Dawg. Reading the Bible does not make a person a Christian. Taking the Bible out of context doesn't either. Believing in Jesus does! Having faith that the Bible is true does. Denying the existence of God makes one an atheist, though....
By George, I think you've got it!

#91083 Dec 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ...@#$##$
That is bullcrap!...
(Noting that "Norton" has sunk to the use of vulgarity.)

#91084 Dec 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
Dawg, got a question for you. Do you believe George Washington was the first president? If so, why?...
Many documents written over 200 years ago are riddled with errors.

Many documents written over 2000 years ago are riddled with even more errors.

#91085 Dec 3, 2013
Supreme Court to admit Obama broke law
... Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, which has filed a friend-of-the-court brief in the case....
Fitton is not on the Supreme Court.

He is a Neo-conservative hack with no authority whatsoever.
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#91086 Dec 3, 2013
https://twitter.com/cnstitutionprty

Government/ Private Partnership

“…what more is necessary to make us a happy and a prosperous people?…a wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.– Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address – Wednesday, March 1, 1801

America was founded on the economic principles of the “free enterprise” system. An individual was free to operate his business under the law without government intervention and regulation. This economic system is being replaced by public (government)– private partnerships. This system is called fascism. The Constitution Party is opposed to public-private partnerships and is for a return to the true “free enterprise” system that once made our nation great and economically prosperous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
print and bri johnson 1 hr model citizen 3
Samantha myers 7 hr deez nuts 1
Woman body found 8 hr play 6
West side 4th grade 12 hr Helpful 2
amber g (Dec '14) 18 hr Curious 14
Needing a house to rent 21 hr Jus looking 1
Dachshund Dog missing on 10th and Zaida 22 hr neighbor 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages