Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91098 Dec 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we have OBAMA = One Big Ass Mistake America!
"Max," the way you treated YO MAMA was one "BAM," and you did jail time for it.

#91099 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You have already stated Obama has gone beyond his powers.
So what's the beef? Impeach the Bas-Turd!!!!
I did? Post the link, "Max."

And stop hallucinating.

#91100 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You are in no position to judge anyone.
You voted for Obama and currently are riding the Obama Box Car.
You are as smart as a Tyson chicken enjoying the free feed!
"Max": Master of "Rinse and Repeat"

Why don't you try waiting until you have a new thought? OH! I know! That would mean that you would never post again.

#91101 Dec 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell if I am right! The President is trying to change the Constitution and disregarding the things which have made us the greatest country in the world. I don't want to lose that because some people have their brains in the backend! I am my own person and I believe what I believe because of what I see going on. One nation under God is what I believe. They need to cut the crap and get real. We are beginning to look like fools and one day we will wake up in an America that is totally different. It is already happening and people just say .......... well, that is just the way it is. NO IT IS NOT! We are better than that and we need to take a stand against all the lies. Obamacare is a way to get control of the people. It is simple people ...... just engage your brain and you will figure it out....
"Norton," do stop listening to Rush Limbaugh and Fox News to tell you what you think.

Or make a visit to a local mental health facility. Soon.

#91102 Dec 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, professor! Oh to be so smart as you are! I guess you have read all those documents with those errors in them?...
Here are two examples:

1. The Constitution allows slaves.
2. The Bible says the entire earth was covered with water.

I can give more.

#91103 Dec 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg..........you are avoiding my question! Do you believe George Washington was the first President and, if so, why?
That should be simple for you to answer! Why don't you just answer it?...
Avoiding your question? For years, you have avoided MY questions:

How many people visited the tomb of Jesus on the Resurrection morning? Name them. What did they see?

That should be simple for a Bible-reader like you to answer! Why don't you just answer the questions?
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#91104 Dec 4, 2013
Darrell Castle will be the guest on this week's FRANK AND FRIENDS INTERNET RADIO SHOW. Tune-in Wednesday, 4 December 2013 at 7pm - PST/8pm - MST. http://frankandfriendsinternetradioshow.com/
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#91105 Dec 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is a way to get control of the people. It is simple people......just engage your brain and you will figure it out.
CHEERS!
You are quite right Norton. Social Security and Medicare are programs to "get control" of senior citizens by your way of logical thinking. You should "engage your brain" and give up your government cheese and be a bright star for all the rest of the senior Tea Party lovers to follow. Cheers!
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91106 Dec 4, 2013
OBAMA’S IGNORING LAWS ‘MAY LEAD TO GOV’T OVERTHROW’
~ It's pathetic that our country may have to resort to this because of this illegal muslim DickTator. He is violating the constitution!‘That is certainly something that no one wants to contemplate’

(Mediaite)- During a congressional committee hearing about the constitutional limits imposed on the presidency and the implications of President Barack Obama’s disregard for implementing the Affordable Care Act as written, one expert testified that the consequences of the president’s behavior were potentially grave. He said that the precedent set by Obama could eventually lead to an armed revolt against the federal government.

https://www.teaparty.org/obamas-ignoring-laws...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91107 Dec 4, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
~ It's pathetic that our country may have to resort to this because of this illegal muslim DickTator. He is violating the constitution!‘That is certainly something that no one wants to contemplate’
(Mediaite)- During a congressional committee hearing about the constitutional limits imposed on the presidency and the implications of President Barack Obama’s disregard for implementing the Affordable Care Act as written, one expert testified that the consequences of the president’s behavior were potentially grave. He said that the precedent set by Obama could eventually lead to an armed revolt against the federal government.
hahahahaha ...you are a pathetic Dumb DickEater...hahahahahaha!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91108 Dec 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are two examples:
1. The Constitution allows slaves.
2. The Bible says the entire earth was covered with water.
I can give more.
Don't forget when Joshua was smiting the Caananites...the SUN stood still over the battlefield until the Israelites killed everyone in the country they had invaded...

The sun standing still "rotating" around the Earth ...Galileo disproved that, and angered the Christina Church ...and today NASA says that was impossible?????

GAME POINT!!!

#91110 Dec 4, 2013
ROFL! "the consequences of the president's behavior were potentially grave." Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

And this so-called "expert" said that the precedent set by President Obama "could eventually lead to an armed revolt against the federal government."

"Brain Dead": do you really believe this bloviation?

"behavior" to "armed revolt" is not a "baby step" of logic ... it is a GIANT LEAP INTO THE UNKNOWN! Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "Brain Dead" again, as usual! You never disappoint! Thanks for the humor!

#91111 Dec 4, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget when Joshua was smiting the Caananites...the SUN stood still over the battlefield until the Israelites killed everyone in the country they had invaded...
The sun standing still "rotating" around the Earth ...Galileo disproved that, and angered the Christina Church ... and today NASA says that was impossible?????
GAME POINT!!!
Yeah, the sun defying the laws of motion is a good example.

Of course ... to the superstitious, such as "Norton" ... God can do anything.

God partially exists to "explain the inexplicable" to mankind. So, as science explains more and more about the universe, God becomes less and less important.

"The Incredible Shrinking God"
Truth Hurts

Ridgedale, MO

#91112 Dec 4, 2013
Dawg still has fleas.
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91113 Dec 4, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha ...you are a pathetic Dumb DickEater...hahahahahaha!
The truth must of gotten to you, Dumb Ass! Is it hurting you to see your precious messiah go down in flames? Sufferrrr... you brain dead idiot!

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...
Brian

United States

#91114 Dec 4, 2013
I will vote as I always do... AGAINST which every Liberal Democrat Scum is running, I wouldn't care if Nixon was exhumed and re-animated... I would vote for him EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK over ANY DEMOCRAT you can name IN ANY race...

Democrats are the scum of our generation and they will wear the shame and blame of this ObamaCare bull-hit around their necks for decades to come. I would be loving it if I daily wasn't watching the destruction of our economy.

Obama can burn in hell, and is a COMPLETE waste of oxygen. I am struggling with my strong prejudices under this bumbling idiot.... That and watching the black community follow this goon kindly is only reinforcing all the prejudices I was raised with...(And that- that's in them..)

This man will potentially be our first "black" president, as well as our last "black president for the next 100 yrs or so.

(Why do we refer to him as the first black pres, he's Mullatto, lets call him what he really is, and it has NOTHING to do with skin color or race, but behavior... The man is a n(bleep)! It's just that simple.... He's a Marxist flipping n(bleep)...

You Democrats have the shame of his presidency on your conscience. That's on you.

#91116 Dec 4, 2013
Brian wrote:
I will vote as I always do... AGAINST which every Liberal Democrat Scum is running, I wouldn't care if Nixon was exhumed and re-animated... I would vote for him EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK over ANY DEMOCRAT you can name IN ANY race...
It appears that "Brian" has some issues.

#91117 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The truth must of gotten to you, Dumb Ass! Is it hurting you to see your precious messiah go down in flames? Sufferrrr... you brain dead idiot!
http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...
And once again "Brain Dead" shows us that he has more brains under his fingernail than in his cranium.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91118 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And once again "Brain Dead" shows us that he has more brains under his fingernail than in his cranium.
The truth is that the normal/moral majority is getting very annoyed.

You narcisistic left wing liberal Demonrats are reflecting your issues on the normal/moral majority and we are now pissed.

You narcisistic left wing liberal Demonrats are the racisists, you are the extremists, the economic terrorists, the envirolmental nut cases, the personal antifreedom loons and you are a freakin minority!

Worst of all you maniacs are the loudest, but now soon to be silenced by the awakening of the normal/moral majority.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91119 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
It appears that "Brian" has some issues.
Eat your own crap and die Demon-Rat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan hall (Jul '16) 6 hr Femmissouri 2
Break ins around Broadway street 17 hr Jinx 10
Betty Simmons (Mar '15) Sat Guest 9
City Council Meeting Fri Anonymous 77
Do Teachers need a Drug Test (Feb '07) Fri Anonymous 581
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) May 19 Danielle 468
flood May 17 Guest 2

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages