Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90927 Nov 30, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why are you so angry?" What a stupid question.
I Know it's hard for an anti-american, anti-family, anti-future narcistic, left wing, liberal like you to comprehend.
Get ready, This is only the begining of the anger for over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda.
ROFL! Well, get ready for 24 years of "Clinton-Obama-Clinton " anger!

Hillary! 2016! It will be good to have Bill back in the White House!

#90928 Nov 30, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little guy! I pity you!:( Keep posting! You make your CON buds look nearly compos mentis.
I drove to New York last week, so I have been a bit "out of pocket." Good to see you keeping the lemmings at bay!_8-)
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I was on one of the great lakes Thursday! Good to see everything going well in civilized America.(Note the this does NOT include Michigan, which university is going to get trounced today by the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES! Go Bucks!
(I am going to predict 41-14 Buckeyes, but Michigan might get blown out of the water even more by the Buckeyes, which are AWESOME this year (and last year)! 23 consecutive wins! What a team!)

#90929 Nov 30, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Trav - I see you're back again... using the computers at the unemployment office.
You are having yet another Baptist Breakdown?
I heard that SirTrav bought yet another Bible -- the Holman Christian Standard Bible. One of these days, after 2000 years, they might finally get all of the errors out of their bible -- but I doubt it.

So many errors! So many versions!

#90930 Nov 30, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your still sitting at that 486, leaching off of tax payers and annoying all of Campbell with your smell, Dawg.
You might recall that I told you that I would come after your job. That's it, SirTrav. Better start putting out resumes, and applying for unemployment checks.

#90931 Nov 30, 2013
Well!! Dawg. I will check in again when you and all your personalities reach 190K comments (assuming your mental real estate doesn't continue to fall to epic erosion). I know where you will be. The same place that you inhabit 20hrs a day, everyday.
ROFL! About-to-become-unemployed-per son, today I am sitting here watching the "lake effect" snow come down in beautiful Cleveland, Ohio. Rarely am I here "20hrs a day, everyday." How little you know! How soon you forget.

#90932 Nov 30, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
U.S. Generals Now Take Action to Watch Obama
After one of them called for the “forced resignations” of President Obama and congressional leaders in response to multiple grievances, including the alleged political purge of hundreds of senior military officers, two retired U.S. generals are creating a citizens’ commission to scrutinize Obama administration actions on national security and economic issues.
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/u-s-gener...
A "retired general" is no more a "general" than a fired Medicare-supplement salesman is a "salesman."

You remind me of the foolish "talking head TV interviewers" calling Sarah Palin "governor"! At the very least, they should call her "half-governor"!

Q: Why did Sarah Palin cross the road?
A: She didn't. She quit half-way.

#90933 Nov 30, 2013
Michael F. Cannon, the Cato Institute’s director of health policy studies, has recently been warning Americans about the ramifications of the U.S. Senate unleashing the “nuclear option” and what it means for the nation’s healthcare industry....
<.giggle!.> "unleashing the 'nuclear option'" Ah, hahahahaha!

Hey, dingus! Stop hyper-ventilating! The "option" merely means "majority rule."

What a concept! When you call yourself "Brain Dead," you really MEAN it!

#90934 Nov 30, 2013
Obamacare Website Crashes For The 3,287,983rd Time, White House Calls It “Unscheduled Outage”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/25/obamacare-...
"Brain Dead" hyperventilates for the 3,287,983rd time!_8-)

Neighbors call it "tragic."

#90935 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You're right. But "BIG Pussseeeee" no longer.
The Clinton-Obama agenda (narcisistic, liberal, left wing Demoncrats) have already destroyed this country and just when you think it can't get any worse you Basturds find a way to make it worse!
That is why the Tea Party got formed, you Basturds created it!
The fight is on!!!!!!
<.snicker!.> Your typical "Tea Partier," an overweight old white man, can hardly hobble from the shuffleboard court to the cafeteria for lunch.

"The fight is on!!!!!!" Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

Your biggest "fight" is for breath!

The "Tea Party" is a "force" to be "reckoned with"! Ah, hahahahaha!

I RECKON THEY WILL BE GONE COME NOVEMBER 2014, when their clueless heroes in the US House will be thrown out. Those guys were so clueless that, when they were elected, they brought their own lawn chairs into the House! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

#90936 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello Patricia! Why are you putting your real name on here?
<.watching SirTrav exhibit fake concern.>

#90937 Nov 30, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>... Iran is not Chicago ...
So-called "Truth Teller" finally gets something correct!_8-)

#90938 Nov 30, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... Iran having nuclear grade materials is fact....
Iran has "nuclear grade materials"?

What does THAT mean? When I was a kid, I had a wristwatch with "nuclear grade materials" on the dial.

You think of yourself as "educated," but you keep saying these totally CLUELESS things.

There is "nuclear grade material" in your smoke detector, dummy!

BE AFRAID! BE AFRAID!

#90939 Nov 30, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
The Stock market is at an all time high ...that's how bad things are...LOL
The real Truth... you are a racist-DUMBASS-Bullshiter...
Chilli and DAWG wipe the Topix floor with you daily...
DEAL WITH!
So-called "Truth Teller" thinks of itself as educated.

And then attempts to discuss "nuclear grade materials." ROFL!

Sometimes I am tempted to gloat about wiping the floor with so-called "Truth Teller," but then I come back to the reality that it is no big deal.

#90940 Nov 30, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... Keep drinking the kool-aid or is that being discriminatory against non-powdered drinks.....
Another failed attempt at erudition.

#90941 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text> ... Also, you seem to have a negative thing for the Koch brothers,(Billionairs supporting Americans)....
<.snicker!.>

#90942 Nov 30, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>This is your reply??? You are not worth the time. At least Dawg and Chilli J. are halfway fun to debate.That is difficult to make me compliment them,but you have managed to force me to focus on a challenge you cannot supply. Later ..... as in never again
Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

"Later ..... as in never again!"

Ah, hahahaha! How often we have heard "I will never be back again!" You are addicted! You are driven to attempt to show that you have intellect! You are relegated to continually attempting to do so, BECAUSE YOU DON'T!

#90943 Nov 30, 2013
... http://weaselzippers ...
There goes "Brain Dead" ... zipping his weasel again!_8-)

#90944 Nov 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've been off here for a while, but I see you haven't changed a bit!
Of course, if you repent of your sins and really believe in God, he will hear your prayers. It's only if you don't believe in him that he turns a deaf ear. You know that!...
Yet once again, "Norton" presumes to speak for God. "Norton" completely forgets what happened to King Herod when Herod did that.

"Norton," I will tell you what it says in the Bible: You are doomed to hell's fire, and worms will eat your body. Look it up -- if you can find your Bible.

#90945 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You have become an Obamaination! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Strange. You appear to be unaware that the entire United States has become an "Obama Nation."

#90946 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
The only fear I have is when one believes that things can't get any worse. Obama finds a way to make it a lot worse!!!!
President Obama is doing okay. It is only you troll propagandists (aided and abetted by Rush Limbaugh) who make it appear to be worse.

Intelligent folks know better. Despite all the terroristic acts of the Tea Party, things are going well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Jones & Charles Medlin 10 min dust 3
Twister's Cafe 1 hr Bigbadassmf 44
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 6 hr Outstatechic 348
Jamie schoolcraft 16 hr mary 2
Jamie Schoolcraft (Feb '09) 16 hr Blinky 30
Help needed! Please! Fri U kno 5
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Fri Britbrat091016 474

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages