Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90631 Nov 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
My insurance coverage is my business, thank you very much! I don't know Dan! I think it is good to pray for everything. God hears our prayers, if we believe in him.......... otherwise, he doesn't hear our prayers....
So there is no chance that a sinner's prayers will be heard by God, or that God will allow the sinner to be saved, since God does not hear sinner's prayers?

That's really a bummer.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#90632 Nov 22, 2013

Saint Louis, MO

#90633 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah, idiots do these types of things. Then they try to suppress the facts that they did it or twist the truth to pretend they did not do it. Here is proof that what Rev. Manning said is probably true. I never checked before this far before this very moment. I really do not care what they do. Just keep it away from me. I am a Muslim:

“WHEREAS many UCC pastors and congregations have held commitment services for gay and
lesbian couples for some time, consistent with the call to loving, long-term committed
relationships and to nurture family life; and

“WHEREAS recognition of marriage carries with it significant access to institutional support,
rights and benefits; and

“WHEREAS children of families headed by same-gender couples should receive all legal rights
and protections; and

“WHEREAS legislation to ban recognition of same-gender marriages further undermine the civil
liberties of gay and lesbian couples and contributes to a climate of misunderstanding and
polarization, increasing hostility against gays and lesbians; and

“WHEREAS a Constitutional Amendment has been introduced to this Congress to limit marriage
to “only the union of a man and a woman”; and
United Church of Christ, 700 Prospect Avenue E., Cleveland, OH 44115, www.ucc.org
WHEREAS equal marriage rights for couples regardless of gender is an issue deserving of
serious, faithful discussion by people of faith, taking into consideration the long, complex history
of marriage and family life, layered as it is with cultural practices, economic realities, political
dynamics, religious history and biblical interpretation; and

“WHEREAS the Tenth General Synod pronounced that all person are entitled to full civil liberties
and equal protection under the law without discrimination related to sexual preference; and

“WHEREAS the Eleventh General Synod urged that States should legislatively recognize that
traditional marriage is not the only stable living unit entitled to legal protection; and

“WHEREAS the Nineteenth General Synod called on the church for greater leadership to end
discrimination against gays and lesbians; and

“WHEREAS the Executive Council of the United Church of Christ in April, 2004 called the
church to action and dialogue on marriage;

“THEREFORE LET IT BE RESOLVED, that the Twenty-fifth General Synod of the United
Church of Christ affirms equal marriage rights for couples regardless of gender and declares that
the government should not interfere with couples regardless of gender who choose to marry and
share fully and equally in the rights, responsibilities and commitment of legally recognized
marriage; and

“LET IT BE FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Twenty-fifth General Synod of the United Church
of Christ affirms equal access to the basic rights, institutional protections and quality of life
conferred by the recognition of marriage;
and

“LET IT BE FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Twenty-fifth General Synod calls for an end to
rhetoric that fuels hostility, misunderstanding, fear and hatred expressed toward gay, lesbian,
bisexual and transgender persons; and

“LET IT BE FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Officers of the United Church of Christ are called
upon to communicate this resolution to local, state and national legislators, urging them to
support equal marriage rights for couples regardless of gender.”
( http://www.ucc.org/assets/pdfs/2005-equal-mar... )
patriot

Ava, MO

#90634 Nov 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is no chance that a sinner's prayers will be heard by God, or that God will allow the sinner to be saved, since God does not hear sinner's prayers?
That's really a bummer.
You're the only one on this forum that appears so pathetic as to stubbornly go down with the ship. You're an idiot.

#90635 Nov 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry, Moe and Curly.......... which one are you?
Do you live in a bubble? Honestly, you don't get around much do ya! That 200 years old document still answers our complex questions today!...
Well, I'm sure not "curly."_8-)

No, I do not live in a bubble, whatever that means.

I get around some. Within the past year, I have gone on six 1000-mile trips. Have been in six large US cities.

Tell us what that "200-years-old document" says about nuclear proliferation. Offshore bank accounts. Chemical warfare. Cancer. Alzheimers. Healthcare. Air traffic control. UAS. Assault rifles. Monopolies. Taxation (be specific). Abortion (be specific). Filibustering. Oil spills. Satellite communications. Space travel. Secret ballot. Whistleblowing. Disclosure of classified information. Wikipedia. Chess. Euthanasia.

Saint Louis, MO

#90636 Nov 22, 2013
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one on this forum that appears so pathetic as to stubbornly go down with the ship. You're an idiot.
He is staring to piss me off. Now, I going to get nasty: http://i.imgur.com/222uPuw.png...

#90637 Nov 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
How's YOUR mom? Tell her thanks but no thanks. Thanks for the wham, bam, thank you mam but no thanks for your stupid butt.
Huh? My comment was to "Clinton-Obama agenda."

Are you saying that you are an alias of "Clinton-Obama agenda"? That sort of figures, in a perverse way.

Are you saying that YOU did what "Clinton-Obama agenda" did to HIS mom?

#90638 Nov 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
http://www.ucc.org/assets/pdfs /2005-equal-marriage-rights-fo r-all-1.pdf
Ah, so you apparently are prejudiced?

Saint Louis, MO

#90639 Nov 22, 2013
How's about this one. Is it a "parody" too? http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/1018500/10186... . Either way, it is not funny. It is a dang disgrace that people would even think of such a thing. But Obama and Rev. Wright and Oprah started it. The Trinity of Hell.

Saint Louis, MO

#90640 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sure not "curly."_8-)
No, I do not live in a bubble, whatever that means.
I get around some. Within the past year, I have gone on six 1000-mile trips. Have been in six large US cities.
Tell us what that "200-years-old document" says about nuclear proliferation. Offshore bank accounts. Chemical warfare. Cancer. Alzheimers. Healthcare. Air traffic control. UAS. Assault rifles. Monopolies. Taxation (be specific). Abortion (be specific). Filibustering. Oil spills. Satellite communications. Space travel. Secret ballot. Whistleblowing. Disclosure of classified information. Wikipedia. Chess. Euthanasia.
Go to the moon, fool. And stay there.

#90641 Nov 22, 2013
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
<.yawn!.> Do you actually think this is REAL? That this is a SHIP? Talk about "idiots"! You have really gotten caught up in all this. Let me tell you: this is not reality ... this is cyberspace ... this does not exist, physically.

#90642 Nov 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
He is staring to piss me off. Now, I going to get nasty: http://i.imgur.com/222uPuw.png...
You have been nasty all along, although you just started proving it.

Are you admitting that an 80-year-old white guy is starting to get to you?

I would have thought that you had more self-esteem and respect than to let yourself get hooked like that.
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90643 Nov 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry, Moe and Curly..........which one are you?
Do you live in a bubble? Honestly, you don't get around much do ya! That 200 years old document still answers our complex questions today!
CHEERS!
Save your breath with Dawg....he does not believe the bible has any answers either. Don't you know, Obama and DAWG are the rule makers,decision makers,law makers. The Government(OBAMA) know what's best for you in all aspects of your life. DAWG knows what and how you should think and view their world. Both are narcissistic fools,damaged by their pasts which has created a hatred that seems to be focused on Republicans,entrepreneurs,and people who believe in self-determination. Moe,Larry, & Curly were men who made a living from jokes,Obama & DAWG are jokes.

Saint Louis, MO

#90645 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I would have thought that you had more self-esteem and respect than to let yourself get hooked like that.
You 80 years old? Then you ought to remember just how crooked and racist the Dummycrats were when they swallowed the People's Party and implemented Jim Crow. Helll, you were probably one of the dogs who helped to do it.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90646 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahaha

DAWG ...I've seen Mr. "OUT in Africa" before She used to post on the Zimbabawe threads...she was exactly the same...Go Figure?

MADMax has found his Soul mate...LOL!!!!!

DAWG reading your posts ...you're doing the work of the Lord... fighting "Evil" and rolling back CONservative igornace and darkness...Excellent!

Thanks For All You Do!

Game Point!
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90647 Nov 22, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
My insurance coverage is my business, thank you very much! CHEERS!
Then why do you get on here and tell everyone that can't afford insurance that they should not have it? Keep your nose out of their business.
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90648 Nov 22, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
DAWG ...I've seen Mr. "OUT in Africa" before She used to post on the Zimbabawe threads...she was exactly the same...Go Figure?
MADMax has found his Soul mate...LOL!!!!!
DAWG reading your posts ...you're doing the work of the Lord... fighting "Evil" and rolling back CONservative igornace and darkness...Excellent!
Thanks For All You Do!
Game Point!
I do believe that Max and Abdurratin are one and the same person. I think the guy needs help.

#90649 Nov 22, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Save your breath with Dawg .... he does not believe the bible has any answers either. Don't you know, Obama and DAWG are the rule makers, decision makers, law makers. The Government (OBAMA) know what's best for you in all aspects of your life. DAWG knows what and how you should think and view their world. Both are narcissistic fools, damaged by their pasts which has created a hatred that seems to be focused on Republicans, entrepreneurs, and people who believe in self-determination. Moe, Larry, & Curly were men who made a living from jokes, Obama & DAWG are jokes.
1. Of course the Bible has some answers. Many books do.
2. I certainly make no rules, but I live by my own set of rules, gathered over many decades. I make most of my own decisions.(How about you?) Never made any laws. I will not speak to the situation with the president.
3. "The Government" is not "OBAMA," nor is "OBAMA" "The Government." "OBAMA" is our president. A president is not "The Government." You appear to be a bit confused about that distinction.
4. I do not know what or how you should think. You may view "my world" (if you have any idea of what it is) any way you wish.
5. You sure do love the word "narcissistic." I assume you are always subservient to all others, don't think much of yourself, and never do anything for yourself, right?
6. I do not hate Republicans, entrepreneurs, or people who "believe in" self-determination. I dislike some politicians and political beliefs, most recently the self-serving "Tea Partiers," who intend to have their way regardless of the will of the elected majority and what is best (or better) for this country.
7. Yeah, the Three Stooges were comics. As a kid, I thought them funny. I now realize their acts were juvenile, but that's what appeals to a kid.
8. Feel free to think of me and our president as "jokes." And I shall continue to feel free to think that you evaluate yourself too highly. You love to attempt to "preach down to people," despite the fact that you do not have that ability or the right to do so. You have some education, but basically you are a phony. I would love to buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90651 Nov 22, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Save your breath with Dawg....he does not believe the bible has any answers either. Don't you know, Obama and DAWG are the rule makers,decision makers,law makers. The Government(OBAMA) know what's best for you in all aspects of your life. DAWG knows what and how you should think and view their world. Both are narcissistic fools,damaged by their pasts which has created a hatred that seems to be focused on Republicans,entrepreneurs,and people who believe in self-determination. Moe,Larry, & Curly were men who made a living from jokes,Obama & DAWG are jokes.
Funny but the REAL Truth is:
DAWG sounds more Christian...then you so called Christians do!

You're the Joke...hahahahahaha

Go Figure????

#90652 Nov 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You 80 years old? Then you ought to remember just how crooked and racist the Dummycrats were when they swallowed the People's Party and implemented Jim Crow. Helll, you were probably one of the dogs who helped to do it.
1. Your posts prove that YOU are racist. I would say that everyone is racist, to some extent -- some more than others.

2. How could the Democrats swallow any other party, without the tacit approval of that other party? And besides, the Populists were allied with the Republican party, especially in the south.

3. As to my having anything to do with the Populists being "swallowed" by the Democrats, I was born in the 1930s, and was not around in 1896. Do the math.

4. The Democrats "implemented Jim Crow"? I will maintain that "Jim Crow laws" were rather universal. But tell me -- what presidents were most influential in overturning the "Jim Crow laws"? Hoover? Roosevelt? Truman? Eisenhower? Kennedy? Johnson? Nixon? Ford? Carter? Reagan? Bush41? Clinton? Bush43? Obama?

Let's see whether you can, and will, give an honest answer here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cville Nursing Home is a an embarrassment 7 hr Guest 3
Henry Holt Passes Way (Dec '08) 21 hr Kimroyse82 30
Trinity layoff 23 hr Worried 2 7
cricket wireless 23 hr funny 21
People be crazy 23 hr Guest 7
Looking for LB and BB 23 hr Eighties dude 3
Grace Medical/Dr. Kulpeksa Tue employee 22

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance