Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90349 Nov 15, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, this statement makes you look like Obama.
A douche!
A bath? Strange. You really have some weird ideas, "DingleWood."

Of course, your mother thought so too. And the cops.

#90350 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yah, Obama's dream is to campaign as the world leader.
The douschebag doesn't realize that Putin already has him beat!
Just who votes for "world leader"?

#90351 Nov 15, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The "law of the land" is imploding. Just like we said, ObamaCare will be a disaster and it is.
You really are beyond clueless if you think otherwise.
You are clueless.
I am far ahead of you in intelligence and knowledge.
Thus, I am "really beyond clueless."

#90352 Nov 15, 2013
OBAMACARE IS A DISASTER!!
OBAMAS POLL NUMBERS ARE PLUMMETING!!!
DEMS ARE FLEEING AND REVOLTING AGAINST OBAMA!!!
HOUSE DEMOCRATS SUPPORTING A REPUBLICAN BILL!!!!
THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS IMPLODING!!!
All you can do is sit back and laugh because there are many of us that said this day was coming when it came to ObamaCrap and we were right!!!
PANIC YELLOW MUTT, let's hear you and your retarded kid's rinse and repeat drivel. It's so funny watching you freak out.
"freak out"? About your insanely clueless drivel? LOL! Only in YOUR demented mind.

It makes no difference who "supports a 'Republican' bill." The bill will not become law -- for two reasons. Get a clue.

#90353 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Just like your Yellow Mutt Daddy is.
There goes "Clueless" again ... changing my comments. Of course, he has to change them. Otherwise, he has nothing to say.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90354 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Got to love it when a Liberal looses it.
Common sense and sensibility out weighs their narcisistic logic.
Got to love it...when a CONservaTROLL looses it!

You have no common sence ... no matter they will snatch DEFEAT from victory...just watch ...because they're just delusional-KOCH-suck'n-bitchs!

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90355 Nov 16, 2013
DAN BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your butt Daddy is.
hmmmm ...you are continually transferring your desire for sex with your family members on the posters of this thread... isn't that the REAL reason you can't go back to Kansas City DAN?
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#90356 Nov 16, 2013
Another chance missed wrote:
Ilike the experience Roy bring to the position. He will help congress stop this run away train.
I wish you would shut your mouth. Until you advance above your job at McDonalds nobody gives a damn what you think!
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#90357 Nov 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
are you a congressman? My dirty panties from last night or smarter than you
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90358 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>You are clueless.
That's why you run like a coward from me every time I call you out on your lies and bullshit.

Tell another lie there D-K.(Still haven't figures that one yet have your Mr. "I'm so intelligent the only way anyone knows is I have to tell people that I am" Yellow Mutt.

The only person you might be more intelligent than on here is your retarded St Louis kid and even that has yet to be determined.

ROFLMAO!!!

You just got OWNED AGAIN MUTT!!
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90359 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>There goes "Clueless" again ... changing my comments. Of course, he has to change them. Otherwise, he has nothing to say.
Changing you comments? So you just admitted that the St Louis retard is in fact YOUR ALIAS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BUSTED!!!
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90360 Nov 16, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm ...I am continually transferring MY desire for sex with my family members on the posters of this thread... that is the REAL reason I am a DEMENTED HOMO
Get some help Yellow Mutt.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90361 Nov 16, 2013
I can't wait to see how Yellow Mutt tries to hide the fact that he admitted that St Louis Retard is in fact his alias as we were told a couple of months ago by another poster. It does explain why all he does with that alias is obnoxiously attack anyone who kicks his Yellow Mutt alias ass and kiss up to himself and tell himself how he is "owning people.

Don't forget when I tricked Yellow Mutt into not hiding his location in his profile it showed him being in St Louis, which he had quite the meltdown trying to deny.

What a moron!! A St Louis Retard MORON!!

ROFLMAO!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90362 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Changing you comments? So you just admitted that the St Louis retard is in fact YOUR ALIAS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
BUSTED!!!
I can't wait to see how DAN BEYOND CLUELESS tries to hide the fact that he admitted that OWNEDsville aka Smithvill aka Branson Retard is in fact his alias as we were told a couple of months ago by another poster. It does explain why all he does with that alias is obnoxiously attack anyone who kicks his HOMO alias ass and kiss up to himself and tell himself how he is "owning people.

Don't forget when I tricked DAN into not hiding his location in his profile it showed him being in OWNEDsville, which he had quite the meltdown trying to deny.

What a moron!! A OWNEDsville Retard MORON!!

ROFLMAO!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90363 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
That's why you run like a coward from me every time I call you out on your lies and bullshit.
Tell another lie there D-K.(Still haven't figures that one yet have your Mr. "I'm so intelligent the only way anyone knows is I have to tell people that I am" Yellow Mutt.
The only person you might be more intelligent than on here is your retarded St Louis kid and even that has yet to be determined.
ROFLMAO!!!
You just got OWNED AGAIN MUTT!!
??????

You're Delusional

Isn't it time for you to check yourself aka "vacation" back into the Bachmann Clinic?

DAN....I OWN YOU!!!!

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90364 Nov 16, 2013
ROFLMAO!! Looks like Yellow Mutt is having a full on St Louis Retard meltdown. I figured he would. It's his normal routine.

Notice how he uses the typical troll response of trying to accuse the person who busted him of doing the same thing he just got busted doing? Very over used by these multi alias idiots. Too bad for him it changes nothing and he is still busted.

Now watch as his meltdown continues. Instead of man'in up he will continue to act like a dipshit that has been busted.

Oh don't forget, he got busted but he owns people. ROFLMAO!!!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#90365 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You have completely LOST IT, so-called "Truth Teller."
Your calling yourself a "Truth Teller" -- in and of itself -- is a LIE! You have shown yourself for what you are.
You and Chilli J might want to step back into reality. You can help people or you can enable them.50 million on Government aid. Does this sound right to you? Have we had a Great Depression? Have we had a catastrophic epidemic or natural disaster that the whole country has been impacted by? The root of our problem is the straying away from a work ethic,Christianity, morality, and a sense of respect for yourself. You liberals and all your freedoms to do drugs, have abortions,and constantly blame capitalism and the wealthy amazes me. You can oppose Obama without being a racist and you can be frustrated with people who make poor decisions and are lazy without being insensitive to the people who really need assistance.You guys are addicted to blame and victimization.You are still a victim from your "poor childhood." I was not well off money wise, but my parents instilled values that have made me not have excuses or blame people or systems for my shortcomings. I am not rich and I do not own my own business. I do however, believe in my abilities and continue to take advantage of opportunities, not others. Chilli J. I am so glad you have a "3 car garage." Why don't you let the person who dropped out of school, does drugs, and plays video games all day live in one of them for the rest of his life. HYPOCRITES are usually the ones who yell from the rooftops,and then go in their house (with 3 garages) and lock the doors and shutter the windows. Dawg, still waiting for 5 years of Obama accomplishments list???? Insert cricket noise here!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90366 Nov 16, 2013
ROFLMAO!! Looks like Yellow Mutt is having a full on St Louis Retard meltdown. I figured he would. It's his normal routine.
Notice how he uses the typical troll response of trying to accuse the person who busted him of doing the same thing he just got busted doing? Very over used by these multi alias idiots. Too bad for him it changes nothing and he is still busted.
Now watch as his meltdown continues. Instead of man'in up he will continue to act like a dipshit that has been busted.
Oh don't forget, he got busted but he owns people. ROFLMAO!!!
Naaaa DanInOWNEDsville...I'm just going to sit back and watch your MELTDOWN...LOL

DAN your pitiful hysterical rambling incoherant post proves...beyond any doubt...THAT I OWN YOU!!!!
ROLMFAO!!!!!
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90367 Nov 16, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Read my most recent post, bud. Your so-called FACTS above confirm your cluelessness on how budgets, deficits and our economy operates. Please post a prior where I said we didn't run deficits since this country began. Take your time finding it, since it doesn't exist.

Stoner, huh? There you go assuming things, CON. I'm at least as much of a capitalist as the next guy. If it helps you get up every morning to restart your ham and egger life to imagine somebody who thinks like me has to live in his Mom's basement, knock yourself out.

Does this mean I'll need to sell the house with the 3-car garage? Thanks for the laugh.*grin*
A whole 3 cars? That's almost impressive. Reminds me of the first house I bought right after college. Keep working hard and someday you might not feel the need to brag about your home. Reminds me of someone else who use to feel the need to brag about his "expensive home". You and him have a lot in common it seems. Mostly that it's one of your aliases. Are you going to finally admit it like your boyfriend Yellow Mutt admitted to his St Louis Retard alias?

Probably not, you have even less of a spine than Yellow Mutt has, if that is even possible.
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#90368 Nov 16, 2013
OBAMACARE IS A DISASTER!!
OBAMAS POLL NUMBERS ARE PLUMMETING!!!
DEMS ARE FLEEING AND REVOLTING AGAINST OBAMA!!!
HOUSE DEMOCRATS SUPPORTING A REPUBLICAN BILL!!!!
THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS IMPLODING!!!
All you can do is sit back and laugh because there are many of us that said this day was coming when it came to ObamaCrap and we were right!!!
PANIC YELLOW MUTT, let's hear you and your retarded kid's rinse and repeat drivel. It's so funny watching you freak out.
All you have to do is watch how the Liberals talk on here. That should give anybody a clue as to why Obama was re-elected. They are clueless and not smart enough to figure it out. The Democrats have a mess that I don't think can be fixed. Really..........I wonder if any of these Liberals have listened to Pelosi speak. How in the world did she get that position????? Obama speaks and says nothing..........hot air!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swompus kitty 14 min Monkey Toes 1
deanna mccaig 54 min Lady B 5
pit bulls 58 min Lady B 2
The Republican Party Is Dying (May '15) 2 hr Teddy 23
looking for ... 4 hr cville 9
New school year 4 hr school 11
cops daughter 9 hr friend 3

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance