Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GunGrabbing Commies

Ozark, MO

#77553 Mar 1, 2013
DETROIT IS WHAT LIBERALISM’S END-GAME LOOKS LIKE
The Left’s answer to the deficit: raise taxes to protect spending. The Left’s answer to the weak economy: raise taxes to enable new spending. The Left’s answer to the looming sovereign-debt crisis: raise taxes to pay off old spending. For the Left, every deficit is a revenue-side problem, not a spending-side problem, and the solution to every economic problem is more spending, necessitating more taxes. The problem with that way of looking at things is called Detroit, which looks to be running out of money in about one week.
~ Kevin D. Williamson

Governor Of Michigan Declares State Takeover Of Detroit - See more at: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/governor-o...

AP Report: Obama Admin Has Released Over 2,000 Illegal Immigrants From Custody Because Of Sequester Cuts, Plans To Free Another 3,000…- See more at: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/ap-report-...

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77554 Mar 1, 2013
Bob Is Hard wrote:
Please stop posting.This post is 3 years old. Thank you.
I was thinking the same thing Bob. Especially after reading this page and the page prior to this one. The comments have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Looks like a bunch of babies from daycare or preschool having that childish fight of "my dad is bigger than your dad". I guess some people never grow up and leave their parents’ house.
GunGrabbing Commies

Ozark, MO

#77555 Mar 1, 2013
OBAMA IS SETTING US UP
In the days since the November elections, the pace of Obama’s destruction of America has increased significantly. Now that the Marxists have secured the executive branch for another four years – thanks to massive voter fraud, a cowardly Republican Party, and a couple of million self-righteous fools who refused to vote, apparently preferring a Muslim Marxist over a moderately conservative Mormon – Obama and his lawless unindicted co-conspirators have thrown caution to the wind. Every day, new outrages are proposed, all aimed at the destruction of the Middle Class and America as a free, capitalist, constitutional republic. However, in our efforts to recognize and combat the internal attacks – the tax increases, the land grabs, the granting of citizenship to illegal invaders, the undermining of private property rights, etc. ad nauseam – we are failing to notice the external threats that Obama’s policies are abetting. The re-militarization of Russia and their much more aggressive and threatening attitude is of great concern; but there are other, much less publicized ones we need to be aware of.

China has made trillions of dollars off us, thanks to massive interest payments on the uncontrolled borrowing by the Obama administration as well as a huge and ever-increasing trade deficit, where they export to us way, way more than we export to them. During the Obama “presidency,” China surpassed America as the
world’s leading economic power. They have used this money to radically increase the size and sophistication of their military to the point where it is very questionable whether we could do anything should they move to start taking over other Asian countries, like the Philippines, Japan, or South Korea.

This is not an irrational fear, either. The dispute with Japan over the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands appears to be a test by China to see who will do what as they aggressively move to take territory claimed by Japan. Chinese admirals, who never speak without government direction, have threatened World War III to “protect” Iran. But ultimately, it is the good ol’ USA that is their target. Does anyone remember when Russia was selling off military equipment after the collapse of the Soviet Union, and China bought every last one of their attack subs that were specifically designed to target the US Navy? Since at least the 1990s, the Democrats have aided and abetted China in the upgrading of their military capabilities – remember the technology that Clinton sold them that allowed them to get their missiles to actually hit what they aimed at? Obama has been carrying on this tradition, allowing formerly restricted advanced technology to be sold to the Chinese military. And just a reminder: the Panama Canal, vital to our national security, is, thanks to the Democrats, run by a company – Hutchison-Whampoa – with ties to the Chinese Military, as is a port facility 50 miles off the East Coast in the Bahamas that has an 11,000 foot-long runway, capable of handling the largest of military aircraft.

Add to this the fact that the North Koreans, who have nuclear weapons, are testing missiles capable of hitting American cities. They appear to believe that the US and South Korea are gearing up to attack and invade them, based on beefed-up war games scheduled for next month and may very well make a preemptive strike at one or both.

Iran, a constant threat due to its active support of Islamist terrorists worldwide, is very close to producing nuclear warheads to arm its already large stock of long-range missiles. Obvious targets, besides Israel, will be our military bases in the Mediterranean and Europe. Only the self-deluded believe they will not use them.

MORE:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-is-set...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77556 Mar 1, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing Bob. Especially after reading this page and the page prior to this one. The comments have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Looks like a bunch of babies from daycare or preschool having that childish fight of "my dad is bigger than your dad". I guess some people never grow up and leave their parents’ house.
I guess some people leave their parents' house and wander into threads in which they have absolutely no interest, but feel compelled to gripe.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77557 Mar 1, 2013
GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
... a cowardly Republican Party ...
For once, "GunHugger NeoCON," I must agree with you!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77558 Mar 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess some people leave their parents' house and wander into threads in which they have absolutely no interest, but feel compelled to gripe.
You must be the door guard. The thread is "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?" So going by the name of the thread and the amount of replies one would think it was still the subject but moving along with the years. I was surprised to see it has nothing to do with that anymore. I was not griping as you so call it. I was merely stating what I see and it is pretty obvious that is all this thread is about now. Maybe you all need to start a new room with the thread called "Ran by children who like to argue and run people down." That's just a thought! It is plain to see that you must feel threatened when someone states their opinion by your reply. Have a good night and guard the door and room well.
Harvey an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#77559 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably shouldn't mention blow and ass on here. Dawg let's his Tourette's stricken son post on here and he seems to have an obsession with things related to those subjects.
Harvey our Topix Fairy...

I'm going to stop making fun of you anymore, because you are so obviously mentally ill. It's not right to make fun of someone like you who is alrealdy humilating yourselves.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Harvey an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#77562 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Why is Dawgs Tourettes stricken son such a miserable piece of shit? Perhaps it is where he lives.
St Louis ranks #12 on the most miserable cities in the nation for 2013.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45lmhg/12-s...
St. Louis and Detroit are the only two metros to rank in the bottom 50% in each of the nine metrics of misery we considered. St. Louis' worst scores are on net migration.
Everyone is trying to get the hell out of St. Louis. Can't say I blame them. It is shithole of a city.
Thanks for once again... proving that
I OWN YOU!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha
CHEERS

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77563 Mar 2, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the door guard. The thread is "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?" So going by the name of the thread and the amount of replies one would think it was still the subject but moving along with the years. I was surprised to see it has nothing to do with that anymore. I was not griping as you so call it. I was merely stating what I see and it is pretty obvious that is all this thread is about now. Maybe you all need to start a new room with the thread called "Ran by children who like to argue and run people down." That's just a thought! It is plain to see that you must feel threatened when someone states their opinion by your reply. Have a good night and guard the door and room well.
1. Please don't try to act so "high and mighty, "10fourRogerThat." If you had come into the thread and objectively stated what you thought, that would be okay in my book. However, included in your first comment was, "Looks like a bunch of babies from daycare or preschool having that childish fight of 'my dad is bigger than your dad'. I guess some people never grow up and leave their parents’ house."

So we see that, not only did you state your "opinion," you also felt compelled to throw a few insults around.

2. In the present comment of yours, not only did you state your opinion, but once again you felt compelled to throw more insults around:

{QUOTE:} "Ran by children who like to argue and run people down." That's just a thought! It is plain to see that you must feel threatened when someone states their opinion by your reply. Have a good night and guard the door and room well.{END QUOTE}

3. So you have proved that you are not really interested in providing serious feedback or discussion, but you actually feel compelled to put people down. Twice in two posts.

(Hey, here is a question for you. Why is the "10" in "10 Four"? I mean, why does the "10" code even use the first "10"? The second number is the important number, and the "10" is essentially unnecessary these days.)

Let's see how smart you are about throwing the "10" code around. You are well advised not to answer because I have even more criticism of your screenname. You criticize me, guess what you get back! I am basically a mirror.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77564 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Why is Dawgs Tourettes stricken son such a miserable piece of shit? Perhaps it is where he lives.
St Louis ranks #12 on the most miserable cities in the nation for 2013.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45lmhg/12-s...
St. Louis and Detroit are the only two metros to rank in the bottom 50% in each of the nine metrics of misery we considered. St. Louis' worst scores are on net migration.
Everyone is trying to get the hell out of St. Louis. Can't say I blame them. It is shithole of a city.
Hey, silly "Harvey"! Care to tell us where YOU live?_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77565 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for once again... proving that
I OWN YOU!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha
CHEERS
I wonder what "metro area" "Harvey" lives in?

West Plains? Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77570 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb Dawg, YOU first. In fact don't tell us, unhide your location in your profile. I bet it will show the same as your retard son. Same with your DFS alias.
Okay, Harvey. I "unhid" my location. I do not have a retarded son. DFS is neither retarded, nor my alias -- despite your paranoia.

Your turn, boy! Where's your location?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77571 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is a funny post. Dawg telling someone to not act high and mighty. That's like Rosanne Barr telling Oprah not to eat so much. Or Ellen Degenerate telling Rachael Madcow not to eat to much p***y.
I always attempt to be humorous, "Harvey," just to see how low down the decency scale I can drive you. You never disappoint.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77572 Mar 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please don't try to act so "high and mighty, "10fourRogerThat." If you had come into the thread and objectively stated what you thought, that would be okay in my book. However, included in your first comment was, "Looks like a bunch of babies from daycare or preschool having that childish fight of 'my dad is bigger than your dad'. I guess some people never grow up and leave their parents’ house."
So we see that, not only did you state your "opinion," you also felt compelled to throw a few insults around.
2. In the present comment of yours, not only did you state your opinion, but once again you felt compelled to throw more insults around:
{QUOTE:} "Ran by children who like to argue and run people down." That's just a thought! It is plain to see that you must feel threatened when someone states their opinion by your reply. Have a good night and guard the door and room well.{END QUOTE}
3. So you have proved that you are not really interested in providing serious feedback or discussion, but you actually feel compelled to put people down. Twice in two posts.
(Hey, here is a question for you. Why is the "10" in "10 Four"? I mean, why does the "10" code even use the first "10"? The second number is the important number, and the "10" is essentially unnecessary these days.)
Let's see how smart you are about throwing the "10" code around. You are well advised not to answer because I have even more criticism of your screenname. You criticize me, guess what you get back! I am basically a mirror.
Relax fella. I am not looking for a job of door or room guard so your job is safe. You must really feel threatened for you repeat yourself and the end of #1 and in #2. As for #3, what serious feedback or discussion do you provide? For all I see you do is whine bitchh and complain to and about others.

So you are hardly anyone ever talk about what this thread title says it is about. If you all are not acting like a bunch of kids with your insults you throw around to each other what would you call it? Me feel compelled to put people down? Again as I said I stated me opinion of what I saw when I read the page I was on and the prior page. You took it as an insult for you felt threatened evidently and as far as I can see you are the only one that has complained about it as you do about everything else in this thread by the way it looks.

Now as to the 10-4, that is simple. The 10 for starters is used by civilians so not to get confused with the military. The 10-4 as a whole was adapted when the small motors (called dynamotors) that generated the voltage to the transmitter took 1/10 to 1/4 of a second to warm up or fire up. The main reason 10-4 was adopted is that most generally the first part (the 10) was thought not to be heard clearly so it was basically an attention getter and the second part (the 4) was pretty much when things would come in clear.

Criticism of my screen name! You really have to be joking on that one coming from a person who has like to lick nutz under his.

And last but not least; you really show in your personality how you feel compelled to criticize other people. For you not only checked out where I have been posting in some of my hometown threads, you had to even follow me there and post replies to my comments in them. So I would say yes you feel so very threatened that you had to follow me around to see what I am doing and then you feel compelled to criticize my comments in other threads. I guess some have to feel good about their selves in some way. But hey feel compelled to follow me around all you like, while you are back there behind me feel compelled to kiss my azz as well. Have a good day.

Judged:

14

11

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77573 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't live in West Plains. But I will tell you one thing, where I live isn't on the list of the most miserable places to live so no matter where it is, it beats the hell out of that shithole St Louis.
I went to St Louis back in November on business. I could not wait to get out of that town and wash the stench and filth off me. I have been to a lot of major cities in this country and only Detroit and Chicago were more filthy and slummy then St Louis.
If you could afford to stay in better hotels, you would not get so much stench and filth on you.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77574 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
It's interesting how Dawg, DFS, and their retarded son all claim to "own" people and like to laugh "ahHahahahahaha" at their own posts. Must be a genetic thing.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! I OWN YOU, "HARVEY"!_8-)

(And so does "DFS," even though we are not related, nor have we ever even seen each other. If you had a modicum of education or intelligence, you would not always be using those third-grade school-yard taunts! Your banality is showing, "Harvey"!)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77579 Mar 2, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fella. I am not looking for a job of door or room guard so your job is safe. You must really feel threatened for you repeat yourself and the end of #1 and in #2. As for #3, what serious feedback or discussion do you provide? For all I see you do is whine bitchh and complain to and about others.
So you are hardly anyone ever talk about what this thread title says it is about. If you all are not acting like a bunch of kids with your insults you throw around to each other what would you call it? Me feel compelled to put people down? Again as I said I stated me opinion of what I saw when I read the page I was on and the prior page. You took it as an insult for you felt threatened evidently and as far as I can see you are the only one that has complained about it as you do about everything else in this thread by the way it looks.
Now as to the 10-4, that is simple. The 10 for starters is used by civilians so not to get confused with the military. The 10-4 as a whole was adapted when the small motors (called dynamotors) that generated the voltage to the transmitter took 1/10 to 1/4 of a second to warm up or fire up. The main reason 10-4 was adopted is that most generally the first part (the 10) was thought not to be heard clearly so it was basically an attention getter and the second part (the 4) was pretty much when things would come in clear.
Criticism of my screen name! You really have to be joking on that one coming from a person who has like to lick nutz under his.
And last but not least; you really show in your personality how you feel compelled to criticize other people. For you not only checked out where I have been posting in some of my hometown threads, you had to even follow me there and post replies to my comments in them. So I would say yes you feel so very threatened that you had to follow me around to see what I am doing and then you feel compelled to criticize my comments in other threads. I guess some have to feel good about their selves in some way. But hey feel compelled to follow me around all you like, while you are back there behind me feel compelled to kiss my azz as well. Have a good day.
Well, I gotta hand it to you, "10fourRogerThat." Under the assumption that you did not have to look it up, I am impressed. Few people realize that the dynamotor had to "spin up" back in the old "Motorola" days to provide high voltage to the radio tubes. And that, during the "spin up," the police radio transmission probably was not initially present. Yes, the "10" was used just as a "time-filler" to make sure that the critical number following, like "4," was heard by the dispatcher.

Partially as a result of the Citizens Band (CB) radio days (you probably have one in your truck), many in the military used "10-4." Partially because of amateur radio usage, the "Roger" was also used. The "Roger" stands for the letter "R," which historically was used by Morse code radio operators to mean "Received" -- nothing more. That was brought over to the military and the CB crowd to mean the same thing. These days, the phonetic military alphabet usage should be "Romeo" for the letter "R," but the old World War II phonetic alphabet is used, and thus the word "Roger."

Over the years, "Roger" came to mean "I agree with that," as opposed to merely meaning "received." Truckers started using "RogerThat" to mean "I agree with that." An analysis of your name, "10fourRogerThat," shows that it is redundant. You name means "I agree. I agree."

Anyway, it is good to hook up with "10fourRogerThat" from Springfiled, Mo!_8-)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#77580 Mar 2, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey is just an old friend from this thread. He doesn't post under any of the names you may remember. But while the name has changed the stench remains the same.
Harvey couldn't find his but with both hands and a funnel.
Dawg has him so rattled that he thinks everyone is Dawg.
It's obvious who Harvey is. His glaringly unhealthy, unbalanced high level of paranoia in his serial posting confirms who he is. He continues to have a head full of bad wiring.

That he lacks the intestinal and spinal fortitude and basic equipment to admit who he is and to own the contents of his goofy priors shows what a whiny weasel and wuss he is.

I magnanimously replied to his prior and I'll now return to my customary "don't feed the troll" practice. I'm confident YDD and you will take care of the mangy gray box mutts.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77581 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is a great post. Really sums up Dawg.
Did he really follow you to your hometown forums? That's funny. Wait until he shows up with all his various aliases as well.
Dawg is very easily threatened. You can tell when he is really felling scared he starts posting about how he owns you. I checked with my nephew and he said that is a term kids use in video games when they kill someone. So that kind of puts Dawgs maturity level into perspective.
So you had to ask your nephew, eh, "Harvey"? ROFL! His response means that he spends too much time playing video games.(Clearly, that is not the meaning of the term as used in this forum.)

The kid is partially right, but the term has many other meanings. It started out as a hacker-vs-hacker phrase, and its usage has expanded greatly.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77584 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Boy? I got a yard full of d**k, a bucket full of balls, and enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian rug....
Ah, hahahahahahaha! The CNAs in your nursing home told me that you would say that! They said the only time you ever had a bucket full of balls was out on the golf driving range!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police 14 hr I agree 14
Military Convoys Sun Fu Ck Em 5
Landlord Rick Brandon Sun Evan 2
Local Contractors Jun 23 Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages