Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Comments (Page 3,233)

Showing posts 64,641 - 64,660 of92,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Herny Compton

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, another first time poster that posts like he knows the history of this thread. Of course you will now claim to have been posting here for some time, but be unable to show that without letting us know who you are.

Do you always have these kinds of command hallucinations?
So asking if you have a mental disease is an indication of knowing the history of a thread? Trying to say that a natural disaster is somehow the fault of a political party shows that you are not playing with a full deck.

How long have you been battling your mental disease and are you getting the proper help for it?

Sorry junior but this is my first time posting on this particular forum and it will probably be the last to since it seems to be inhabited by a couple of trolls. You being one and Yellow Dawg being the other. I don't have time to waste with trolls.
Herny Compton

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
The fact-checkers are finished with the Vice Presidential debate and what a job it was! Final score on facts from the VP debate: Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times and said “my friend” 15 times,“malarkey” 3 times and “fact” 28 times. That’s ironic, considering he dispensed far more malarkey than facts. Ryan was faulted for being vague, but as for outright whoppers, the young challenger couldn’t touch seasoned Uncle Joe. Like his flat assertion that Obamacare does NOT make church-owned businesses pay for contraceptives – which they’re suing over, because it does – to his insistence that the Administration got no warning of the attack in Libya, which was contradicted under oath by his own State Department. As for why he laughed at Iran getting a nuclear bomb, I can’t say. Biden would probably just deny laughing and say that’s malarkey.
The vp debate was a disgrace. Biden was rude, arrogant, disrespectful, and lied through his dentures. As far as I go he accomplished one thing in reminding me why I quit being a Democrat 10 years ago.

I also came to the conclusion that Biden is suffering from dementia. His behavior was very odd and indicative of someone with dementia. He has no business being vp or being the next in line to be president should something happen to Obama. That really scares the hell out of me. Obama is bad enough but Biden with his finger on the nuclear button, god help us all!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
So asking if you have a mental disease is an indication of knowing the history of a thread? Trying to say that a natural disaster is somehow the fault of a political party shows that you are not playing with a full deck.
How long have you been battling your mental disease and are you getting the proper help for it?
Sorry junior but this is my first time posting on this particular forum and it will probably be the last to since it seems to be inhabited by a couple of trolls. You being one and Yellow Dawg being the other. I don't have time to waste with trolls.
Does that mean you won't be my special friend? That's a shame-I'm always attracted to the most disgusting fly bait I can find.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described everyone of Nortons posts...GAME POINT!!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all know the Democrat party is full of nuts. We've had one in the White House since 2009.
Thank you for your perspective Todd Aiken
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie so much? Yeah, you are a real grammar pro alright!
Says something about your intelligence. On a scale from 1-10 I would give you a -0!
CHEERS!
0 ...Norton now your talking about the number of your lifes accomplishments?
Herny Compton

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean you won't be my special friend? That's a shame-I'm always attracted to the most disgusting fly bait I can find.
Your wife would shoot you if she heard you sayings those things about her. Shame on you! But someone has to love even the disgusting fly bait ones. Better you then me.
Herny Compton

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>You just described everyone of Nortons posts...GAME POINT!!!!
No it was more like you then anyone. You are one seriously disturbed person. I bet you hear that a lot on here don't you?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this from first hand experience I bet.
I got it straight from the horse's ... er ... mouth! "SPC" said, "That's why we don't believe in dancing unlss it's with your spouse in the privacy of your own home. It promotes lust which leads to sex."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...
Duffus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

You dumbasses have all been spining the truth. Yet none of you have have come up with a comproimse between the parties. It's either D or R, not the people. Figure that one out!!!

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I got it straight from the horse's ... er ... mouth! "SPC" said, "That's why we don't believe in dancing unlss it's with your spouse in the privacy of your own home. It promotes lust which leads to sex."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...
You have no life, changing your picture and posting on topics is your entire life .PITIFUL

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the Democrats trying to get themselves out of this mess. The truth will come out and I believe you are very wrong.
P. S. You have proved nothing!...
Here is a link to a "Washington Examiner" article giving a timeline:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/the-embassy-att...

Here is a link to a "USA Today" article giving an extended timeline:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...

From these timelines it does not appear that Romney issued his politically-charged statement before the Benghazi attack.

What is clear is that, within 2 1/2 hours after a tentative AP report of the Behghazi attack, and before the deaths had been verified, Romney issued his "knee-jerk," "shoot-without-taking-aim " condemnation of the Obama administration.

Unlike Presidents Reagan and Bush41, Romney did not "stand united with the president against terrorism" but issued the following in a statement:

"I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks."

It's easy to criticize and "second-guess" when you a) do not have all the facts, b) do not have any authority, and c) do not have any responsibility for the results of your actions.

Clearly, Romney did not have all the facts when he "shot his mouth off" prematurely. That is proved by Romney's statement "by the death of an American consulate worker." It was later determined that there were four Americans killed in the attack, including a US ambassador. Romney was clueless, and also unpatriotic because he did not stand united with President Obama against terrorism. Patriotism only when things are going well is not patriotism at all. By this unthinking political act, Romney displayed his total lack of patriotism and support for the United States against terrorism.

Since the US economy is back better than it was when Bush43 left, Romney does not have any serious issues for his campaign, so he has to "scratch around" to find some.

If Romney is truly "outraged," it is because he no longer has any substantive issues to raise, and therefore must "scrape the bottom of the barrel" to find some.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was more like you then anyone. You are one seriously disturbed person. I bet you hear that a lot on here don't you?
You're a Todd Aiken DUFFUS on a string...so easy to make you to dance, dance, dance for us...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
With that said... now what was the silly point you were trying to make again.
You are OWNED...Deal With It!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife would shoot you if she heard you sayings those things about her. Shame on you! But someone has to love even the disgusting fly bait ones. Better you then me.
Aw, that hurts--my wife left me after she found out about my affection for goats. BTW, I'm gently rubbing my keyboard while I post to you ;-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Interesting wrote:
RCP Average is back to a tie! Looks like the pendulum has swung again! LOL Could swing quite a bit to either side after tomorrow night. Predictions on who the winner of the debate tomorrow night will be, and the percentages?...
I would be happy to: President Obama -- 55%, Romney -- 45%.

If so, that would mean the series would be tied, 1-1.

Using my powers of mathematical intuition plus a fair amount of my psychic ability, I see that President Obama's lead over Romney will peak again in slightly less than three weeks. Romney will be unable before the Nov. 6 election to recapture the slim lead which he just had. The cyclical nature of the polling results is simply stacked against Romney at the present time. If the election were held on Nov. 20, for example, Romney might have a small chance of winning.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Republicans you are totally clueless about ACORN.
Just as ignorant as the Republican Congressmen who defunded ACORN, then ACORN was found not guilty in court and cleared by numerous government agencies.. after being defunded.
Did you check out that YouTube video link of Arlen Specter I posted? In particular, when he said that he and US Senators from Maine Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins were the last moderate Republicans in the Senate? And now they are all essentially gone, one way or another.

That is ONE SCARY FACT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MuslimCommieDick tatorPrez

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?

I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on hearsay. Im not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.

According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an October Surprise, had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obamas strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N.

So now, they are admitting it was a terrorist attack. They are admitting that the State Department had denied requests for more security from Washington, but nobody told them. Blame anyone but Barack Obama. Im betting the White House is smirking and perfectly happy to be accused of having a breakdown in communication as opposed to the alternative. This scenario, if true, more than satisfies my common sense gland.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/october-surp...

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
The only mentally ill troll on here is you.

It sounds like you want a fight. Well stick your head up your ass and fight for air.

You have a pleasant evening Hernia. Remember don't rape anymore children.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the declaration that this will be my last time on this forum. Followed by at least 10 or 15 more posts. How appropriate that you are a liar and an idiot.
MuslimCommieDick tatorPrez

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama Loses Hispanic And Jewish Support

http://www.westernjournalism.com/big-trouble-...

Snicker, Snicker...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,641 - 64,660 of92,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Married women's needs 1 hr someone 12
White Glove Gala 10 hr Nope 26
Pretending to be a nurse 10 hr guest 41
Farrah Southern/Justin Scharder (Oct '10) 10 hr Nope 45
amber gobea 17 hr wrong 4
Pemiscot County School Board races heat up 23 hr guest 25
Ryans budget plan Wed TAX PAYER 10
•••
•••