Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
James

Saint Louis, MO

#67887 Oct 8, 2012
Is Romney attempting to play Americans as fools?

http://truth-out.org/news/item/11983-gingrich...

OBAMA 2012

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#67888 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you conveniently left out North Carolina, Florida and Virginia where Romney is ahead.
They may not have been included, but unlike you he didn't lie about anything.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#67889 Oct 8, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The "empty chair" in no way distracted to the speech of Romney. As a matter of fact I think it enhanced it! It was one of the most clever, true and funny things I have ever seen.
Yeah, Clint......you made my day! Wheeeee!
CHEERS!
I guess he was a pretty good mayor,too.
Ah-ha--so you are admitting you're a closet pervert!! I'm truly surprised that you would condone a remark inferring Clint go fluck himself....

#67890 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
This ought to really piss the Libturds off.....
Gallup: Romney pulls even with Obama after biggest debate win in recorded history
The new Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/08/ro...
We've bene telling them fro months that when debate time comes Mitt will destroy Romney. The verdict is in and he not only destroyed him his completely decimated him and left him crying like a big baby.
I'm with you DUMMY. I think MITT has been doing a great job at destroying ROMNEY.
You are such an easy target DUMB ASS.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#67891 Oct 8, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I shouldn't sugarcoat things.
I don't hold this view of all conservatives or Republicans. It is just the brand that is well represented here.
I'm still laughing! You get bonus points for eloquence.....

#67892 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Gallup: Romney pulls even with Obama after biggest debate win in recorded history
The new Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.
We've bene telling them fro months that when debate time comes Mitt will destroy Romney. The verdict is in and he not only destroyed him his completely decimated him and left him crying like a big baby.
Watching you fling your poop in a desperate attempt to make yourself feel justified for your own stupidity has got to be one of the funniest things on her.

You are worthless.

You are a mean, disgusting, pointless waste of space and time.

You serve no purpose other than yourself.

You are the worst kind of person and the worst kind of American.

If you disappeared today, I doubt a handful of people would even notice, let alone care.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67893 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree about wasted government programs!!! You lie about Romney saying unemployment numbers being correct, but wishful thinking on your part! LOL I believe those are the numbers Obama wanted released, as well! ROFL ...
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story...

Show me where the Romney campaign disputed the unemployment figures.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67894 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Correction...Mitt will destroy Obama. But the ones with an intelligence level above a retard will know what I meant and that it was a typo.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#67895 Oct 8, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Watching you fling your poop in a desperate attempt to make yourself feel justified for your own stupidity has got to be one of the funniest things on her.
You are worthless.
You are a mean, disgusting, pointless waste of space and time.
You serve no purpose other than yourself.
You are the worst kind of person and the worst kind of American.
If you disappeared today, I doubt a handful of people would even notice, let alone care.
Oh, DFS- don't start getting all sweet and gentle now....

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67896 Oct 8, 2012
LOL!! I see the Maryland Heigths Molester, aka FAGfromSmithville, is as usual sitting by his welfare computer all day just waiting on his master to post. He never lets me down. I just wonder how long it will take him to realize he has been dismissed. Probably a long time as he is about the dumbest person to ever post on Topix.

My work here is complete.

ROFLMAO!!

#67897 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction...Mitt will destroy Obama. But the ones with an intelligence level above a retard will know what I meant and that it was a typo.
You wouldn't even have noticed if someone of high intelligence didn't point it out for you DUMMY.

#67898 Oct 8, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what anybody thought......... "the chair" was witty, funny and true, and anybody that couldn't see that must have been lost in a fog. That includes Dems and Repubs alike. Clint should win an award!
It was an attention getter because people keep talking about it! Huh?
CHEERS!
You say that talking to voices is "true." Well, I can see where YOU might think so. I have suspected several times that you "hear voices." And answer them. Like Clint.

I am a bit surprised that you condone Clint's extreme vulgarity.

Clint should win an award for being clueless.

Clint should also win an award for diverting attention from Romney's speech. I loved Clint's skit, although I was a bit embarrassed at Clint making such a spectacle of himself. Sad.

#67899 Oct 8, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still laughing! You get bonus points for eloquence.....
Thanks, I do my part.

#67900 Oct 8, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, DFS- don't start getting all sweet and gentle now....
Now who is making who laugh. ROFL!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#67901 Oct 8, 2012
I wanted to get some feedback from my political officiando friends. Have you ever heard of Greg Palast and what's your opinion? He's an investigative reporter I've seen a few times on LinkTV. I've read a few of his articles and he seems non partisan.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#67902 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
LOL!! I see the Maryland Heigths Molester, aka FAGfromSmithville, is as usual sitting by his welfare computer all day just waiting on his master to post. He never lets me down. I just wonder how long it will take him to realize he has been dismissed. Probably a long time as he is about the dumbest person to ever post on Topix.
ROFLMAO!!
I'd like to believe you're telling us the truth-that you're really done here. My guess is you just want to get our hopes up...

#67903 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> ... You lie about Romney saying unemployment numbers being correct, but wishful thinking on your part!...
I knew that I had seen this, but could not find it when I hunted for it a few minutes ago. A quote:

"Mitt Romney and his campaign don't believe the latest jobs report has been doctored. They believe the reported numbers are bad enough."

Liar, huh? Now eat your words!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/10...

(And what about that ladder problem, Einstein? You said you were going to solve that fourth-degree equation. Liar!)

#67904 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
ROFLMAO!!
Look, I made a pedophile run away. We're not going to miss you scumbag. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#67905 Oct 8, 2012
James wrote:
Is Romney attempting to play Americans as fools?
http://truth-out.org/news/item/11983-gingrich...
OBAMA 2012
No, Obama has done that for the past 4 years. Nothing but lies, broken promises, and FAILURES!!!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#67906 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story...
Show me where the Romney campaign disputed the unemployment figures.
Show me where Romney believes the 7.8% unemployment rate is accurate?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/mitt...

NOBAMA 2012 because he lies, breaks promises, is a manipulator of facts, is a terrible leader and a FAILURE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 24 min farts 1,084
Trinity layoff 48 min big dadda 18
ladies 3 hr 3sum 1
Grace Medical/Dr. Kulpeksa 20 hr Common sense 33
rude 21 hr bsmo 6
Howdy Sat Ricardo montobomb 1
Ed Sat Confused 7

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages