The Patriot

Wentzville, MO

#60618 Aug 4, 2012
There's no good ones to choose from, so lets all just start our own tea party and let's take back our country be for they take our guns, we have the means and the responsibility like our constitution states so until we get the balls nothing will change.and mean while all of us Dumbasses lets just keep on Fueling China so they can build there Army against us
Hunter quest

Wentzville, MO

#60619 Aug 4, 2012
I say until that happens lets go hunting, so all you hunters out there check out www.midwestwildlifeconnections.com . The Savings and the Hunt Start There. Pass this on to those that hunt so they can save big.
Harry

Saint Louis, MO

#60620 Aug 4, 2012
Mitty said Saturday that America is "poised to take off economically."
I guess there is no need to change Presidents in the middle of the stream.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-attacks-obama-in...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#60621 Aug 5, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so Right....You know all this could lead to DANCING!!!!!
SPCa considering the Bullshit you dump here all day long...why don't you try getting a tax deduction for it, like your Republican Senator Larry Craig????
I'm sure your kids HATE you!!!!
LOL!!!!
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Anonymous

Santa Barbara, CA

#60622 Aug 5, 2012
Not my thing.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60623 Aug 5, 2012
There has been a shooting at a Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Some injuries but no deatrhs reported as of yet.

Anyone want to take a wager as to how long it will take the liberals to either try to blame it on Scott Walker, Mitt Romney, or Sarah Palin?
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60624 Aug 5, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
There has been a shooting at a Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Some injuries but no deatrhs reported as of yet.
Anyone want to take a wager as to how long it will take the liberals to either try to blame it on Scott Walker, Mitt Romney, or Sarah Palin?
Sikh's only carry knives?

and yes you kids really do HATE you !!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60625 Aug 5, 2012
URA Dumbarse wrote:
are all you liberal marxist dogs nut lickers??
You have so much knowledge of genital animal anatomy...
Spoken like the EXPERIENCED out state inbred hillbilly you are !

Bada BAIN!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60626 Aug 5, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
I see the Retarded DAWG Shit Fairy has returned...oh how special!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60627 Aug 5, 2012
URA Dumbarse wrote:
What OBama will say when Mitt Romney wins the election, "Allah Dammit!!!!"
Perhaps that might happen on the Mormon planet Kolob...but here on Planet Earth...Romney is going to loose...

Seems pretty clear that after all the Republicans said "God wanted them to run for President" ...that would mean that God wants Obama to Win!!!!!

Thank You Jesus!!!!

God Bless President Obama ...and protect us from the Evil Republicans that hate you Lord!

Amen!
What Dafuq

United States

#60628 Aug 5, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that might happen on the Mormon planet Kolob...but here on Planet Earth...Romney is going to loose...
Seems pretty clear that after all the Republicans said "God wanted them to run for President" ...that would mean that God wants Obama to Win!!!!!
Thank You Jesus!!!!
God Bless President Obama ...and protect us from the Evil Republicans that hate you Lord!
Amen!
I've read a lot of posts on this site, and out of all them yours is probably the most flamingly gay post I have ever read.
What Dafuq

United States

#60629 Aug 5, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back. Good you can see yourself.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#60630 Aug 5, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I just searched the Bible and the acronym "NWO" does not appear in the KJV. Nor does "New World Order." Would you be so kind as to cite chapter and verse, please? I am not much of a Bible scholar, and you have shown that YOU are.
2. I do agree with your statement that "You won't see Obama making massive efforts to gain control." At least we agree that President Obama will not make any efforts to gain control.
3. There is talk about the NWO happening? Bush the Elder? Do tell! He might be right. Rumor has it that he is one of the NWO leaders.(Including Bush the Shrub.)
Of course, New World Order does not appear in those words in the Bible. If you would study the Bible, you would find that chapter 13 explains it. Of course, you have to understand the symbols and learn what they mean in order to figure it out. The NWO is already happening. Universal government and universal religions! It is all in the making and that is why I think the Rapture is near. Obama......give me a break! He wants TOTAL control! Anybody would have to be stupid to not see that! Remember, the church (Christians) will be gone after chapter 4 in Rev. Things will be horrific during the Tribulation. Trust me, I know what I am talking about. You can surely see how things are going in this world........and, it's just like the Bible says it will be.

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#60631 Aug 5, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Jesus!!!!
Amen!
God won't hear your prayer because you claim atheism (non-believer in God). You can't have it both ways.
God may want Obama to win. That would speed up the Rapture!

CHEERS!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60632 Aug 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God won't hear your prayer because you claim atheism (non-believer in God). You can't have it both ways.
God may want Obama to win. That would speed up the Rapture!
CHEERS!
I see Nortons hanging out with is "Christian" Mormon friends whats the weather like there on the Planet Kolob.

Sounds like to me Norton the Pharasee...God is not favoring your prayers...Bada BAIN!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60633 Aug 5, 2012
What Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read a lot of posts on this site, and out of all them yours is probably the most flamingly gay post I have ever read.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ Hit the snooze button DAN!!!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60634 Aug 5, 2012
What Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back. Good you can see yourself.
I see DANs back from another of her HIT return engagements at the Bachmann Clinic...Bada BAIN!!!!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#60635 Aug 5, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60636 Aug 5, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Thank you DAWG Shit Fairy!!!!
UR A Dumbass

Steele, MO

#60637 Aug 5, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you DAWG Shit Fairy!!!!
i thought you were the only fairy on this forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Voting Guide 1 hr Yep 4
Early voting, so it begins.... 12 hr Yep 2
Trash Service 15 hr CreamfTheCrop 4
When is the funeral for David Hudgens ? 15 hr Family 21
girl named bucky 17 hr guest 3
christmas 19 hr bau 1
Round#2 22 hr GUEST 3
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match

Caruthersville Jobs