United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

im a bit late on commenting because i have a life and dont sit around neglecting my children trashing innocent girls like kayla roberts u should be ashamed of yourself and on another note yeah i have experimented with a couple drugs but the crack thing is so lol you know what if i was a betting person i bet you have bad crack habit i still have all my teeth and they are pretty nice i am amber roberts kaylas mother and when you mess with her or other four children then your messing with me and quite a few others im sure hey i am really sorry that you have jealous issues going on and you have to take crazypills because of it seeya and kayla you are beautifal and i love you so much
who b me

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

You seem like a great mom! Your in Hardy and your daughter is here! Plus, you are up at 5am typing on topix! I think it is safe to say you are on drugs! Not crack! White people don't sell crack and that is all that lives around you! I bet you will smoke some sh*t on a light bulb though! Maybe off the foil! Am I getting close? I guarantee you that you are a no good mother who left her children for a piece of sh*t and drugs! Now, go drown yourself in the Spring River trick!
linda

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

who b me wrote:
You seem like a great mom! Your in Hardy and your daughter is here! Plus, you are up at 5am typing on topix! I think it is safe to say you are on drugs! Not crack! White people don't sell crack and that is all that lives around you! I bet you will smoke some sh*t on a light bulb though! Maybe off the foil! Am I getting close? I guarantee you that you are a no good mother who left her children for a piece of sh*t and drugs! Now, go drown yourself in the Spring River trick!
would you tell me what you mean by smoking off a light bulb and foil ? i have never heard of this, do you mean an actual light bulb or is this a new drug?
drugfreeUSA

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

linda wrote:
<quoted text> would you tell me what you mean by smoking off a light bulb and foil ? i have never heard of this, do you mean an actual light bulb or is this a new drug?
They are tlking about a nasty peoples drug that is a big problem here in the bootheel, it's called METH.. Only nasty, trashy people mess with it. It will ruin your whole life.. wwwDrugFreeUSA.org check it out methheads!!
drugfreeUSA

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

mom wrote:
im a bit late on commenting because i have a life and dont sit around neglecting my children trashing innocent girls like kayla roberts u should be ashamed of yourself and on another note yeah i have experimented with a couple drugs but the crack thing is so lol you know what if i was a betting person i bet you have bad crack habit i still have all my teeth and they are pretty nice i am amber roberts kaylas mother and when you mess with her or other four children then your messing with me and quite a few others im sure hey i am really sorry that you have jealous issues going on and you have to take crazypills because of it seeya and kayla you are beautifal and i love you so much
Oh, & your a horrible "mother" for starting a topic with your daughters name.. you are asking for the bashing!! Ever heard "let sleeping dogs lay" evidently not, you go start a tread with her name. When I first started reading this, I thought you were talking about her, so it was quite a shock when I discovered you were her MOM, I am shaking my head with disappointment, you give us real moms a bad name. If you love your daughter, get this off of here ASAP!!
old friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Yall really need to leave Kayla alone she is a nice girl and hasn't done anything to hurt anyone and she doesn't deserve yall shit talking her on here. Her and her sister Kim are good people. So just leave them the hell alone.
mom

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

i wasnt aware that i left my kids for any man where do you get your information and kaylas almost nineteen is it so wrong to go to arkansas to visit family im tired of all these dumbass folks that dont know shit about us get a life
ok then

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

MOST parents wouldn't want their name or especially their child's name on here..but you go and put it on here??? WOW, wth is wrong with you!? When people get to talking, you'll have noone to blame but yourself because you asked for it. Clearly you don't have a brain, otherwise you wouldn't have done this.
Kayla June Roberts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

yall seriously have problems, thats pretty bad. i fell bad for all you d*ck sucking B*TCHES!!! BYE!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Foreign Policy Has Left Obama A Global Laughing... 5 min guest 7
dodge tuck 21 min jw 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 37 min 12 Rounds 95,044
John Alls 58 min bootcheeks 6
The REAL reason Behind The Collapse Of America,... 1 hr catfish59 4
principal w no principles 1 hr guest 5
Just how much more “Obama” can this country take? 4 hr guest 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caruthersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••