magic

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Heard smoke nikki and ashley got busted yesterday could not happen to a better have fun anthony don't drop the soap
beat down

Arverne, NY

#2 Nov 6, 2010
smoke u got a a$$ beatn on site punk u wanna know who i am just ask me! u talk $hit about me b ready to back it up boy!!! and i promise u cant whoop my a$$!!!!
say what

Redmond, WA

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Smoke can't beat ANYBODY!!-all talk w/ no @ss to back it up!! HA HA HA Looks like he's finally getting what he deserves!!ROTFLMAO!!!:)
beat down wrote:
smoke u got a a$$ beatn on site punk u wanna know who i am just ask me! u talk $hit about me b ready to back it up boy!!! and i promise u cant whoop my a$$!!!!
anthony

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2011
lol i was just seeing if anybody was talking crap when i got busted well should have nown it would be when im in jail well im out now so i live on beckwith and sombody sent me a text the other day say i get whooped on site well u kno where im at and u kno who u are and ur crack head wife

Farmington, MO

#5 Apr 22, 2011
Nikki and Ashly who?
lol

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2011
ashley and nikki bodiford....
funny

Sedgewickville, MO

#8 Apr 23, 2011
lol wrote:
ashley and nikki bodiford....
Them girls are so damn fugly. Trashy and nasty, someone beat them witht the ugly stick
sume1 who knows

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Apr 23, 2011
Ashley and Nikki didnt get busted dumb a**
Amanda

Union, MO

#10 Apr 23, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Them girls are so damn fugly. Trashy and nasty, someone beat them witht the ugly stick
N.B. is not ugly, she is a very nice girl! Leave her alone! She is not even what this thread is about!!
55 North

Denver, CO

#11 Apr 23, 2011
Anthony if u read this holler at me on facebook
anthony

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2011
who is this
Sikeston

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2011
U know who it is...u deleted ur facebook
wtf

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2011
first of all i have never done drugs in my life so i dont know where the hell taht comes from you can say anything you want about me it doesnt botehr me but i am not into drugs and never have been ...
wtf

United States

#15 Apr 26, 2011
snitch wrote:
<quoted text>
them dope hoes ashley grissom and nikki hintin be my guess
i have never done drugs in my life i dont even know who the hell anthony gibson is so please keep my name off of this
hoe slapper

Fredericktown, MO

#16 Apr 27, 2011
you people need to watch the lions club channel on channel 7. it states that nikki b. DID GET BUSTED W/ METH. SO BOOYAH
antoine dodson

United States

#17 Apr 27, 2011
hoe slapper wrote:
you people need to watch the lions club channel on channel 7. it states that nikki b. DID GET BUSTED W/ METH. SO BOOYAH
Here's a better idea, just mind your own business.
anthony

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2011
Not busted just a busted useless life unless u like my product I need to come up the money I owe for beating candices ass how y'all think I'm going to do it or been doing it. Gost on everybodys road look watch anytime now tomorow watch he start a post on alg cause she has done bad more thaan likely will do somemore who don't but watch it will be the new big one about kids niddles the usual stuff truth be known may not have went this far had his big dick not got her he just mad cause she liked him for what she made him up to be but nope he just as bad as her if not worse just watch it will start on her cause he loves to start them just like the he dead post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flakka is the new bath salt 34 min guest 4
Dustin godair (Jun '15) 48 min Dustins Momma 3 16
Coleman 1 hr Trash 1
The truth of Buck & Sherry (Nov '12) 18 hr Rita M 5
Local Contractors 21 hr citizen 13
Vote Trump 21 hr citizen 8
Kinfolk Church (Sep '07) Sat Noo 28

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance