elementary school pickup
fyi

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2014
I wish they would get something done with the parking. It's ridiculous that you are stuck in traffic with roads blacked forever. They need to ask the cops to come over and direct traffic. Guess this goes back to certain people not wanting to follow rules. I know they send notes home about it but you still have enough the the ones that think the rules don't apply to them.
janet terry

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Aug 19, 2014
What are you talking about,this hasn't happened to me,shut up and get in line!!!
Highway Trooper

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Aug 19, 2014
Almost every road I've ever seen was "black".

Dexter, MO

#4 Aug 19, 2014
Maybe instead of complaining about it on topix, you could call the school or go to a school board meeting? Parking lots and roads ain't a easy fix!
fyi

Dexter, MO

#5 Aug 19, 2014
It should have been blocked instead of black. And FYI I do get in line. As far as calling the school I have and still same problem.
Highway Trooper

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Aug 19, 2014
fyi wrote:
It should have been blocked instead of black. And FYI I do get in line. As far as calling the school I have and still same problem.
Haven't had a child go to Westside since the early 90's.
give a little

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2014
You know it's like this every year. Give everyone some time to work the kinks out and it will run smoother. Be patient.
pleased

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Aug 23, 2014
It seems good this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy herrin 4 hr Guest 13
boo powell 5 hr chewy 2
another city theif 10 hr Guest 15
Roofers? Wed Meeee 3
The United Nations A waste of Money (Dec '08) Wed pat 9
what ever happened to dawn edwards and her kids? (May '14) Wed Guest 8
Do you know Skylor Woods? Tue Corie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages