The Truth About Comrade and Jerry

The Truth About Comrade and Jerry

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Sparky P

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Jul 30, 2014
In the beginning, smart politicians figured out that it is easier to buy thousands of unintelligent and misinformed voters than it is to earn the vote of a single intelligent and vigilant citizen.

So they crafted schemes to dumb down the population to drown out the intelligent ones.
'Brilliant!' They proclaimed.

A few generations down the line, those dumbed down voters ended up among the ranks of the next crop of United States government officials.
They now found the need to further dumb down the rest of the populace and the unfortunate cycle goes on."

For the most part I even like Ted Cruz, and I think Obama's policies are ruining our country. However I find it amazing the same people like Comrade and Jerry who claim Obama is ineligible to be President in that they say he was not born in the US will defend Ted Cruz to be eligible to be President even though he clearly was not born in the US. There comment is Cruz is a natural born citizen because of his mother even though he was born outside the US. Really? then Obama no matter where he was born is a natural born citizen for the same reason. Just because you like a candidate from on side or the other does not mean the standards are different. So anyone who is a Republican who thinks about supporting Cruz for President shut up about any comments that Obama can not be President because you claim he was not born in the US.

Politics in the US has become so consumed with superficial marketability that we have political contenders whose only qualification is that they look good in front of a camera, and in place of any substantive stance on issues, they typically simply try to get people worked up by slinging empty vitriol. Any politician worthy of office should welcome the opportunity to present their case and demonstrate their command of issues and ability to articulate their platform. This applies regardless of party. Having their public statements comprised of nothing more than calling members of the media and political opponents names should, for any voter with two active brain cells to rub together, immediately eliminate them from consideration for office.

If you want to get elected in the deep, annals of the South and the Fox re-tards...All you need to do is the following: Promise to end gay marriage or stop it, criminalize LGBT, criminalize abortion or make end it, impeach Obama, stop all immigration south of the border, accuse Obama of trying to steal your guns, and accuse Obama of being born in Kenya....Say it loud and proud...The louder the better...The louder the more attention you receive

Republicans are so out of touch. You would think they could list some BS document to support their crazy ideas. The sad fact is she will win in her state. Republicans are easy to get because so much of their stuff is nuts. In Michigan, we have Republicans who are job creator, non-politicians who are bad mouthing other Republicans who aren't conservative for them. What a band of marry men!(and woman) The Republican M.O.= When you have nothing to offer, blame the media!! Not having any answers as to why you believe what you believe in has to be some sort of plot by the media, correct conservatives?

The American government has been turned into a reality TV show and Comrade and Jerry are the Jerry Springer contestants who dont miss a episode

You two are the biggest joke in Caruthersville Topix.
Sparky P

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Im originally from Caruthersville home visiting my family and I was shoed this today and couldnt help but laugh at the amount of posts being made by these noodleheads. You two need anger management and a good dose of a reality because life isnt like it is around here everywhere in America. You judge not what you know but only what you see. If you go to church you need to rethink your life over and ask yourself am I really living right?

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 30, 2014
Sparky P wrote:
In the beginning, smart politicians figured out that it is easier to buy thousands of unintelligent and misinformed voters than it is to earn the vote of a single intelligent and vigilant citizen.
So they crafted schemes to dumb down the population to drown out the intelligent ones.
'Brilliant!' They proclaimed.
A few generations down the line, those dumbed down voters ended up among the ranks of the next crop of United States government officials.
They now found the need to further dumb down the rest of the populace and the unfortunate cycle goes on."
For the most part I even like Ted Cruz, and I think Obama's policies are ruining our country. However I find it amazing the same people like Comrade and Jerry who claim Obama is ineligible to be President in that they say he was not born in the US will defend Ted Cruz to be eligible to be President even though he clearly was not born in the US. There comment is Cruz is a natural born citizen because of his mother even though he was born outside the US. Really? then Obama no matter where he was born is a natural born citizen for the same reason. Just because you like a candidate from on side or the other does not mean the standards are different. So anyone who is a Republican who thinks about supporting Cruz for President shut up about any comments that Obama can not be President because you claim he was not born in the US.
Politics in the US has become so consumed with superficial marketability that we have political contenders whose only qualification is that they look good in front of a camera, and in place of any substantive stance on issues, they typically simply try to get people worked up by slinging empty vitriol. Any politician worthy of office should welcome the opportunity to present their case and demonstrate their command of issues and ability to articulate their platform. This applies regardless of party. Having their public statements comprised of nothing more than calling members of the media and political opponents names should, for any voter with two active brain cells to rub together, immediately eliminate them from consideration for office.
If you want to get elected in the deep, annals of the South and the Fox re-tards...All you need to do is the following: Promise to end gay marriage or stop it, criminalize LGBT, criminalize abortion or make end it, impeach Obama, stop all immigration south of the border, accuse Obama of trying to steal your guns, and accuse Obama of being born in Kenya....Say it loud and proud...The louder the better...The louder the more attention you receive
Republicans are so out of touch. You would think they could list some BS document to support their crazy ideas. The sad fact is she will win in her state. Republicans are easy to get because so much of their stuff is nuts. In Michigan, we have Republicans who are job creator, non-politicians who are bad mouthing other Republicans who aren't conservative for them. What a band of marry men!(and woman) The Republican M.O.= When you have nothing to offer, blame the media!! Not having any answers as to why you believe what you believe in has to be some sort of plot by the media, correct conservatives?
The American government has been turned into a reality TV show and Comrade and Jerry are the Jerry Springer contestants who dont miss a episode
You two are the biggest joke in Caruthersville Topix.
LOL

I personally appreciate you sitting down and spending 30 minutes of your time composing a" who's the biggest joke on C'ville Topix" Mr. Sparky P....lol

"Deep annals of the south" and "band of marry men" were your best work. You're a good example of dumbed down electorate.

How's that hope and change working out for ya sparky? Lol

Location hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2014
I'm glad they "shoed" you sparky.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 30, 2014
"Rethink your life over" should be good for a honorable mention.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 30, 2014
Hey sparky...

Does "rethink your life over" mean you thought about your life once, but come to realize, you need to think about your life for a second time and arrive at a new enlightened decision about your life?

That's some deep thinking for an Obama voter...lol
Sparky P

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Jul 31, 2014
By your replying numerous times and your only counterpoint is spelling errors on my behalf, lets me know just how juvenile and uneducated you really are. But at least I got my point across to you. It wasn't for a eye opening occasion, but to get your attention, which I have.

So what do you have to reply with? Same post of nothing. You poor soul.
Your stuck here for life and its just wearing you down that you'll never be successful at anything other than being no one Topix.
FA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAA

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Jul 31, 2014
ROTFLMAO....DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY UM!

Am I clear Doug Edwards?
FA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA BURP LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LMAO......DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM! YOU GO SPARKY LMAO
FA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAA

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Jul 31, 2014
Sparky, not only did you NAIL these two racist POS you hung the moon on their ass LMAO

FA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO OHHHHHHHHHH DOUGY BOY????????

Do Topix a favor and post dozens of dozens of your rants in this forum so you can continue on making a racist ASS of yourself at your own behalf

Am I clear?

“People Need To Chill”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2014
I told myself that I would not post anymore to Comrade or Jerry's usual whine. But after reading this by Sparky,( I read it 3 times and couldnt quit laughing) I have to say that this is the ultimate comment on Comrade and Jerry from anyone I have read in Topix.

I dont think I've read a better description of those two in here like this LOL
Sparky P

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Aug 1, 2014
Thank you Class of 81. I just point out the truths about people and like Comrade and Jerry, in the words of Jack Nicholson "you cant handle the truth" !

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2014
Very good post Sparky! I must say this is the best written and undivided discussion I have read in here. I agree with you on your description. Guess the Comrade guy must be one of those type of people that are all about religion for half a day then back to sinning the rest of the time. Most GOP brainwashed dopes are exactly like that. They want to talk the talk and thats about as far as it goes.

Steele, MO

#13 Aug 6, 2014
Sparky P wrote:
By your replying numerous times and your only counterpoint is spelling errors on my behalf, lets me know just how juvenile and uneducated you really are. But at least I got my point across to you. It wasn't for a eye opening occasion, but to get your attention, which I have.
So what do you have to reply with? Same post of nothing. You poor soul.
Your stuck here for life and its just wearing you down that you'll never be successful at anything other than being no one Topix.
I would say you are right about the wearing down but its the other way around. Look what happened to Gene. Oh sorry, I mean Fa LALALALALAL see he has been this way for a while. It happened when Obama started sliding and slipping in the polls and everything else and he couldn't take it. So now he is spending his cyber time Fa LALALALALAing for life.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#14 Aug 6, 2014
Gene Has been Trolling Commie Myself since Obama Screwed The Pooch and Started his downward Slide!!! He Lied to us on the IRS mess the VA scandal the Benghazi Deaths and other Atrocities!! He is upset His Boy has slipped to the dark side Of Politics known as Liberal La La Land! Obama Lies in Bed With Muslims and Stands With Hamas And NOT Israel our Staunchest Ali!! Obama is LOST,Not knowing what to do when it comes to Border security! Not knowing what to do when it comes to foreign policy! Not knowing what to Do When His so called Legacy Health care bill is on the ropes and faltering!! ALL he knows what to do is Make speeches and do political Campaign drives!! Other than that he is A Looser!!! Polls don't Lie as of know his approval rating is 40%!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaine 1 hr Curious 1
Looking for LB and BB 1 hr Eighties dude 1
Cville Nursing Home is a an embarrassment 2 hr Cville citizen 1
Jeff Phelps really THEFT??. 8 hr Yep 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 11 hr FARTS 1,076
Drugs in the Ville 13 hr Outstatechic 3
Grace Medical/Dr. Kulpeksa 14 hr DrK patient 21

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages