class A

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2013
where is a good place around here to get married besides these little churches. i mean i dont want a huge wedding just a simple me and my partner but i dont want it to be too far off and i want a good pastor. any ideas?
Ummm

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2013
Depends on if you want to inside or outside. You can do the ceremony anywhere. A special place or something around here that means something to you. Your home or where one of you grew up. and think about the backdrop for your pictures. This time of year everything is dead and there's no leaves or green grass for a pretty backdrop. Unless you like that look.
just a guess

Farmington, MO

#3 Dec 4, 2013
class A wrote:
where is a good place around here to get married besides these little churches. i mean i dont want a huge wedding just a simple me and my partner but i dont want it to be too far off and i want a good pastor. any ideas?
u both the same sex.
class A

Dexter, MO

#4 Dec 4, 2013
umm no. I don't think that is even legal here. and that's not the way I roll. j/s. but ummmmm your right maybe a spring or a summer wedding would be better. and there is no place around here special to us, was just wanting a random place but needed ideas.

Steele, MO

#5 Dec 4, 2013
There is a place in Ar. not to close that has a glass church that does ceremonies but I think you have to get on the list. Had a friend who's daughter did a winter wedding and the whole place is glass and it was snowing out when the ceremony was taking place.

Steele, MO

#6 Dec 4, 2013
Well take that back not all of it is glass like the ceiling is not. I think the front of the church where the pulpit is, is all glass. Maybe part of the other side.

Jackson, MO

#7 Dec 4, 2013
class A wrote:
umm no. I don't think that is even legal here. and that's not the way I roll. j/s. but ummmmm your right maybe a spring or a summer wedding would be better. and there is no place around here special to us, was just wanting a random place but needed ideas.
Reelfoot Lake has a few Pavilions with a gorgeous view!
class A

Dexter, MO

#8 Dec 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Reelfoot Lake has a few Pavilions with a gorgeous view!
I will probably check into that. its not private property but is there anyone you need to call or speak with to arrange something like that. and thank you all for the help
tiger high

Rayville, LA

#9 Dec 5, 2013
class A wrote:
<quoted text>
I will probably check into that. its not private property but is there anyone you need to call or speak with to arrange something like that. and thank you all for the help
there is a tourist information center - they could probably help - it is state operated - winter on the lake is a good time, as there are several eagles nesting there - congrats and best wishes on your upcoming marriage
class A

Dexter, MO

#10 Dec 5, 2013
tiger high wrote:
<quoted text>there is a tourist information center - they could probably help - it is state operated - winter on the lake is a good time, as there are several eagles nesting there - congrats and best wishes on your upcoming marriage
thanks for all your help.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freaky women is caruthersville (Feb '16) 9 min jaywhite 33
Looking for a friend 16 min jaywhite 8
Hays?? 42 min Dang 5
Whitney 3 hr NotSurprised 2
Yard Sale 22 hr taxpayer 19
Lee Tue please 5
No City Sticker Tue Doug 25

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance