Faulkner's Auto Sales
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#44 Mar 12, 2011
I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. I assume you already know that Faulkner's Auto Sales's tirades are domineering in theory and yellow-bellied in practice, but I have something more important to tell you.

Only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that Faulkner's Auto Sales somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (contemptible, hostile busybodies are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes), distortions (it is a voice of probity), and misplaced idealism (undiscoverable, unmeasurable, magical forces from another plane of existence have given it superhuman wisdom). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "sphygmomanometric". It is axiomatic that I am growing weary—and wary—of Faulkner's Auto Sales's chthonic exegeses. That said, let me continue. Faulkner's Auto Sales has been diverting us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary. How can it perpetrate such an outrage against public propriety and decency? That is, how much is the axis of evil paying it to shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that it believes that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. That's just wrong. It further believes that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. Wrong again!

I wish I could say this nicely but I don't have much tolerance for the most ill-bred buggers I've ever seen: Faulkner's Auto Sales is often accused of burning its opponents at the stake. Its agents provocateurs usually respond with a message along the lines of, "So what? At least Faulkner's Auto Sales isn't forcing us to tailor our put-downs just to suit its bleeding-heart whims." I suppose there's an argument to be made for that, but aren't we forgetting that Faulkner's Auto Sales should get a life and stay out of mine? People sometimes ask me why I seem incapable of saying anything nice about Faulkner's Auto Sales. I'd like to—really, I would. The problem is, I can't think of anything nice to say. I guess that's not surprising when you consider that many of the people I've talked to have said that Faulkner's Auto Sales and its yes-men should all be put up against a wall and given traitors' justice. Without commenting on that specifically I'd merely like to point out that if one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that Faulkner's Auto Sales is a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. It seeks their assets to support its own lavish existence. Keep that in mind while I state the following: Faulkner's Auto Sales wants all of us to believe that it's morally obligated to make a cause célèbre out of its campaign to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and scornful allotheism. That's why it sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. The recent outrage at Faulkner's Auto Sales's politics may point to a brighter future. For now, however, I must leave you knowing that I still wish briefly to take a position on the question as to what extent I believe that the portrayal of ninnies in our culture is partially responsible for Faulkner's Auto Sales's prognoses.

Ridgecrest, CA

#45 Mar 12, 2011
we have bought several vechial from them and i have no complaints. i like them
Place of business

United States

#46 Mar 28, 2011
If you dont like the place dont go there!
Nice person

United States

#47 Oct 21, 2013
Kevin is very rude and I would never ever ever ever buy a car from him. Kevin should really get on Google and look at the reviews he has gotten.

New Madrid, MO

#49 Oct 21, 2013
Nice person wrote:
Kevin is very rude and I would never ever ever ever buy a car from him. Kevin should really get on Google and look at the reviews he has gotten.
I understand he is a jerk. I heard Friday night that he again as been kicked out of the football games, for being a JERK.

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Oct 21, 2013
I like em, if you don't , ride a bicycle.

Caruthersville, MO

#51 Oct 21, 2013
They will not F--- you. They just bend you over and break it off in YA!
the origional just me

Caruthersville, MO

#52 Oct 22, 2013
I heard them BOYS will let your payment slide if you let them play with your pecker
are you serious

Sioux City, IA

#53 Oct 23, 2013
concern in caruthersville wrote:
I know them boys personal and they will not screw anyone. I have worked with them.They have respect for everyone.It was the way they was raised. I know their parents.And u couldnt ask for any better parents. And everyone needs to lay off them boys they have had a hard time losing their sister and their parents being sicks the way they are.My heart goes out to this family.And they are in my pray.
you do not know them as well as you think if you think they have good parents, yes their mother is a Christian and sick but their dad Is not a Christian, good man, or sick unless you call pervert sick and they have never had a hard time. yes their sister died in a horrible car wreck but that is all that you got right. get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

Malden, MO

#54 Oct 24, 2013
don't you think you have said enough why don't you stop and let it go the boys are trying to make a living if you don't like them don't go up there or don't talk to them but its time to stop running them down, and Kevin had a right to loose his temper on the field friday night he was taking up for his son, please quit talking about them.they have growed up and they are good young men so please leave them alone. thank you.

New Madrid, MO

#55 Dec 3, 2013
I purchased my vehicle with them about two years ago, both great people. I dealt with Kevin. He was more than willing to work with me. He gave me a great deal, and guess what? Here I am two years later. Still have the same vehicle, still in perfect condition, with no problems at all. I have recommended them to numerous people. He has given them all just as good of deals and treated them all the same as he did me!
Kevin is a very blunt and honest person. He will tell you how it is, if you don't like it then grow up and don't start a forum on Topix about it. Just because you can't afford that car you want, and he tells you that he can't finance it to you, doesn't mean he's trying to screw you! He's honest, and he definitely helped me!
My vehicle is still the best one I've had.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#56 Dec 3, 2013
Agree with above post the vehicle I got 2 yrs ago they went above and beyond to find for me and I still love it and will buy the next from them also!

Caruthersville, MO

#57 Dec 4, 2013
Bought a good used car from them yesterday!
me too

Lithonia, GA

#58 Dec 4, 2013
what car did u get and what was your down payment I think I got a deal
Buying New

Cunningham, KY

#59 Dec 9, 2013
I bought a 2013 Dodge Ram 2500, brand new. Payment is $820 for the next 8 years. If you have a problem with buying worn out vehicle's go buy you a new one. If you can't afford a new one, then take your chance's with someone's else used property. Some you win, some you don't. No guarantee. There's no guarantee that my new vehicle isn't a lemon, but I do have 100,000 miles of guarantee on certain trans and electrical. "You are what you drive."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TW thread deleted again 2 hr Guest 8
Trick or treating 2 hr Guest 1
Farm Welfare (Nov '11) 9 hr Pshhh 57
Home school group 10 hr Rita M 4
walmart 11 hr wow 3
mayor 14 hr Poor Deb 3
Rhonda 17 hr The law 2

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance