Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

I am just letting the good people of Caruthersville and the surrounding area, that Kevin will screw you around before you know it. Please think about it before getting an automobile from these kind of people. I trusted him and got the wrong end of the deal. Please go to another dealer that will treat you like your a human instead of trash.
intheknow

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

If he knows you and likes you then he will give you a good deal. If they do know you or like you they WILL screw you HARD !!!

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

What happened
someone who cares

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

what did kevin do to you? tell us so we will know.
HUMPERdink

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

what do you expect from someone who drinks vodka and prune juice and has an egg fetish. ba cah
valued customer

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

well i guess it sucks to be u if they dont like u, me personally i have purchased my tahoe with them, my mother in law has purchased her two vehicles with them and i have recommended several friends to them, which now they have vehicles with them, lets face facts, they r good guys, will work with u, and i love the heck outta dewayne and kevin, so u just need to get over the fact that they dont like u, move on to another dealership, and stop trashing them cause they are good guys, thank you and oh by the way i aint scared to post my name, my name is sonya mayberry and i live right here in caruthersville so now what
previous-experie nce

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

well i myself had a very bad experience with Kevin bak in the summer. he cussed me pretty bad and said he didn't want my money...jus because i asked him to replace some very bad tires on a vehicle i was in the middle of purchasing. so i wouldn't recommend them to a roach!!!
stupid

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Ha Ha, hey valued Customer, i guess it is be safe to say that u r more than a customer......thats the only way u dont get screwed....ooops maybe i was wrong....u are getting screwed....lol
valued customer wrote:
well i guess it sucks to be u if they dont like u, me personally i have purchased my tahoe with them, my mother in law has purchased her two vehicles with them and i have recommended several friends to them, which now they have vehicles with them, lets face facts, they r good guys, will work with u, and i love the heck outta dewayne and kevin, so u just need to get over the fact that they dont like u, move on to another dealership, and stop trashing them cause they are good guys, thank you and oh by the way i aint scared to post my name, my name is sonya mayberry and i live right here in caruthersville so now what
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

say What? i belive that!
caruthersville

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

KEVIN IS RUDE AND TALKS VERY UGLY TO A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!
talkofthetown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

i've never had a good experience with any used car dealer,all crooks out to make a quick buck.
CrabbyPants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

They're just milking a dead cow now, just bow out gracefully A.I.
CrabbyPants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Interesting' I didn't post that last comment here. It was for the American Idol topic. Eh; wonder what that will start.
so sad

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

talkofthetown wrote:
i've never had a good experience with any used car dealer,all crooks out to make a quick buck.
Isn't that what all businesses are doing, trying to make money?
They won't be in business long if they're not!
talkofthetown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what all businesses are doing, trying to make money?
They won't be in business long if they're not!
if your ideal of operating a business by being crooked and cheating people is what all businesses are doing then you must be a crook as well.you keep your business running by being honest with people ,selling a good product,and standing behind your workmanship.
concern in caruthersville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

I know them boys personal and they will not screw anyone. I have worked with them.They have respect for everyone.It was the way they was raised. I know their parents.And u couldnt ask for any better parents. And everyone needs to lay off them boys they have had a hard time losing their sister and their parents being sicks the way they are.My heart goes out to this family.And they are in my pray.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

not true they said the same about churchill for years and all u dumbies still went and gave him ur money....of course i dont expect anything less from two face people in the click anyway.....
wow

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

those boys had a sorry daddy he would screw anyone.
coccern in caruthersville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

I have know them boys ad for about 18 years an he has not trie to swer me if u ont afoor it he wont take it. He has a good wifr. She is sick and ur heart should go out to her if any one else.

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

i would not buy anything from them there are rude and they will try to screw u on a v echile

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Democrats screwed up the economy, not Bush 2 hr 1961 Alumni Rolla MO 11
The REAL reason Behind The Collapse Of America,... 3 hr 1961 Alumni Rolla MO 2
Just how much more “Obama” can this country take? 4 hr 1961 Alumni Rolla MO 7
Foreign Policy Has Left Obama A Global Laughing... 4 hr 1961 Alumni Rolla MO 4
principal w no principles 5 hr Teacher 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,031
is beverly stevens a scammer? 5 hr Beverly Thievins 14
•••
•••
•••
Caruthersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Caruthersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••