First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Deborah

Clarksville, TN

#21 Feb 5, 2011
Last I heard, DeeDee is living on the streets of St. Louis. She has become a lost soul. Cindy lives in St. Louis and is doing well and is as sweet as ever.
Billie Jo

Bainbridge, GA

#22 Jul 7, 2011
deb wrote:
Leslie Summers is my cousin and she lives in San Antonio, Tx. Her name is now Leslie Cooper and she is on facebook. Adrianne is in St. Louis. Leslie's mom, Joanne, died 5 years ago of breast cancer and her grandmother, my aunt, died in 1991. Les is just as sweet as she always was.
Deb...Can you help me with some info on Leslie and share how I can find her on Facebook. I was in Leslie's Boot Camp Company K037 in Orlando Florida in 1985. I would love to catch up with her. If you feel more comfortable sharing information non-publicly, please email me joie.hapc@mchsi.com
Person

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jul 10, 2011
remembering wrote:
The Leslie Summers I know is now Leslie Marshall and lives in Caruthersvile. She has a wonderful husband and lovely children. I hope this is the one you are not bashing. If it is, let it stop now.
Actually, Leslie Summers was a different person. Leslie Marshall used to be Leslie SUMMAR and she graduated from North Pemiscot, not Caruthersville.
Jasen Martin

Imperial, MO

#24 May 8, 2012
deb wrote:
Leslie Summers is my cousin and she lives in San Antonio, Tx. Her name is now Leslie Cooper and she is on facebook. Adrianne is in St. Louis. Leslie's mom, Joanne, died 5 years ago of breast cancer and her grandmother, my aunt, died in 1991. Les is just as sweet as she always was.
can you please help me contact Adrianne? I'm jasen Martin from st Louis mo.
poorard

Littleton, CO

#25 Jul 10, 2014
deb wrote:
I knew a Leslie Summers in the Navy. She was from Caruthersville. Is this the same woman?
Jkscas

Ozark, MO

#26 Jul 16, 2014
poorard wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a Leslie Summers in the Navy. She was from Caruthersville. Is this the same woman?
Yes that's her. She and Joe both live in west Plains, Missouri. Les has fb but never gets on...her kid setit up. Joseph summers is pretty active on fb.
Jkscas

Ozark, MO

#27 Jul 16, 2014
Cindy is relocating in a week or so to Cape Girardeau. She has had trouble with breast cancer as well. And she too is on fb.
darnit

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Jul 17, 2014
Jkscas wrote:
Cindy is relocating in a week or so to Cape Girardeau. She has had trouble with breast cancer as well. And she too is on fb.
ya well sorry but I'm looken fee terry mercedees Lori Connie the girl that owened the horse on the leavee
poorard

Littleton, CO

#29 Aug 22, 2014
Jkscas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's her. She and Joe both live in west Plains, Missouri. Les has fb but never gets on...her kid setit up. Joseph summers is pretty active on fb.
Summers was her maiden name. What is her married name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female looking for a... 2 hr Comrade Wineston 14
What our dumb@$$ president is up to now. 2 hr Comrade Wineston 2
Annette Reeves 8 hr Ann 3
Jeremy davis 13 hr just saying 5
If Obama is reelected 13 hr Rocketdog 40
cameras in town? 22 hr Guest 21
Fake FB Moms 23 hr LMAO 40
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?