Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Trying to find her to catch up.
old friend

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Looking for lost friend wrote:
Trying to find her to catch up.
Leslie was a good friend of mine in school, she had the sweetest Mother and Grandmother, i can't remember too well but i think she had 2 sisters and a brother didn't she ? they used to live next door to where Movie Gallery is. didnt see her at our last reunion, maybe Kim {Stepp} Lee will know how to contact her.

Wiggins, MS

#3 Feb 12, 2010
Brian Taylor does too. They have a child together. Last I heard she is in Texas. Have you tried Facebook? Not sure she is there but many others you know may be!
good gravy

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 12, 2010
wow, yall sure have suttle ways to stir crap on people. Who are you after here, Leslie, Kim or Brian??? You're a little too transparent.
mrknowitall

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2010
leslie is a very sweet and beautiful young lady.we used to talk on the phone alot when we were in school.hope she is happy now with her life and best wishes to her and her family.
try facebook

Wiggins, MS

#6 Feb 12, 2010
She is in Texas
old friend

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 12, 2010
good gravy wrote:
wow, yall sure have suttle ways to stir crap on people. Who are you after here, Leslie, Kim or Brian??? You're a little too transparent.
you are a little too paranoid dude, not everyone is out to backstab, belittle or trash someone here, i don't know Brian, i do know Kim and Leslie , they both are good people, i see Kim quiet alot [ and her beautifull family] but haven't seen Leslie in years, hope she is well and still the sweetie i remember.
remembering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Feb 12, 2010
The Leslie Summers I know is now Leslie Marshall and lives in Caruthersvile. She has a wonderful husband and lovely children. I hope this is the one you are not bashing. If it is, let it stop now.
Looking for Friend

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 13, 2010
The Leslie Summers I am looking for lived on Truman when we were in school. Don't want to stir anything up just want to catch up on life with her.
okay

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2010
Leslie Summers Marshall is a wonderful person. Hopefully no one will tell her that her name is on topix. There is no reason for it. Topix is not the place to enter a human being's name....
PLEASE NO

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2010
okay wrote:
Leslie Summers Marshall is a wonderful person. Hopefully no one will tell her that her name is on topix. There is no reason for it. Topix is not the place to enter a human being's name....
All of you people are so silly!!! Surely you know that it is NOT Leslie Marshall that someone is asking about. Surely you realize that she DID NOT graduate high school in 1984, she is a lot older than that!! Sounds like you may want to "start"something about her too.
Why

Jackson, MO

#12 Feb 13, 2010
Where is Adrianne?
Looking for Friend

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 14, 2010
Just forget it people.
deb

Clarksville, TN

#14 Oct 26, 2010
Leslie Summers is my cousin and she lives in San Antonio, Tx. Her name is now Leslie Cooper and she is on facebook. Adrianne is in St. Louis. Leslie's mom, Joanne, died 5 years ago of breast cancer and her grandmother, my aunt, died in 1991. Les is just as sweet as she always was.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#15 Oct 27, 2010
Deb, did you live on East 3d Street... Pinto wagon back in the day?
deb

Clarksville, TN

#16 Oct 29, 2010
No, got the wrong deb. My last name was Simms.
Hot rod

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2010
deb wrote:
Leslie Summers is my cousin and she lives in San Antonio, Tx. Her name is now Leslie Cooper and she is on facebook. Adrianne is in St. Louis. Leslie's mom, Joanne, died 5 years ago of breast cancer and her grandmother, my aunt, died in 1991. Les is just as sweet as she always was.
Is Adrianne on facebook if so what is her last name now. And how is Cindy
deb

Clarksville, TN

#18 Jan 14, 2011
Adrianne is not on facebook to my knowledge. Saw Cindy at Thanksgiving. She lives in Kirkwood. Adrianne's life (we called her DeeDee)did not turn out well. Last I heard she was in St. Louis.
mom

Pickens, SC

#19 Jan 17, 2011
I have looked for Adrianne on Facebook too. I went to school with her before she moved away. I did find her brother on FB but haven't found Cindy. I would love to talk to Adrianne again. I remember her and Teresa Hundhausen being really close...Teresa's on FB and so is her brother.

Caruthersville, MO

#20 Jan 18, 2011
remembering wrote:
The Leslie Summers I know is now Leslie Marshall and lives in Caruthersvile. She has a wonderful husband and lovely children. I hope this is the one you are not bashing. If it is, let it stop now.
not the same leslie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yolanda and. Donny holt 1 hr plz kill yo self 6
mia nealey (Mar '11) 1 hr cooterbornandbred 9
Obama threatens to go after the ammo... 2 hr Countingidiots 1
penny and tami 3 hr Bible 17
Looking for a friend..... 5 hr Newbie 5
her kids 5 hr lovemylife 17
BioMom Horror Stories 7 hr Shortcakes 14
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web