Anyone know Max Arnold
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looking

Chicago, IL

#1 May 17, 2010
He use to live on Grand. And worked at Trinity. I haven't seen him in a couple years. Wonderin how I can find him. Thanks
trinity worker

United States

#2 May 17, 2010
yea if you didnt already know he is in prison for stabbing a man to death you wont be seeing him for say at least 15 to 20.
Umm

Chicago, IL

#3 May 17, 2010
Yea he killed a guy from kennett. He got a ole nasty girl from cville pregnant too before he got locked up. Don't know what happened to that girl. They were just a bunch of meth heads that hung out over there on grand.
cville

United States

#4 May 17, 2010
He didnt stab that boy Tanner Simmons did. But he is in prison and wil be getting out next April
Old friend

Chicago, IL

#5 May 18, 2010
I use to hang out over there with him and that dude is crazy. He got charged with murder so I wouldn't think he'd be getting out in April. That was just a couple years ago.
I know

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 18, 2010
I know for a fact he didn't get anyone pregnant! He don't have but 1 kid and that kis lives in Alabama. AND she is 4 or 5 years old now.
cville

United States

#7 May 18, 2010
Yeah he got Andrea stansell pregnant and I know for a fact he goes up for parole next April.He only got sentenced 8 years not 15-25.Get your facts straight
Whaa

Chicago, IL

#8 May 18, 2010
cville wrote:
Yeah he got Andrea stansell pregnant and I know for a fact he goes up for parole next April.He only got sentenced 8 years not 15-25.Get your facts straight
My gosh how many kids does that girl have now??? Someone said they saw her with like 6 or 7 one day!
just me

United States

#9 May 18, 2010
She likes meth alot. She gets checks on all those kids thats why she keeps having them
just me

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2010
max didnt stab that guy he just plead guilty cuz of a crappy lawyer and he only got 8 yrs and it aint no murder charge its involutary manslaughter and he will be out next april
call for justice

Festus, MO

#11 Jun 21, 2010
you got that right just me. people need to get their facts straight.
trish

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Jul 5, 2010
cville wrote:
yeh u right he was a good friend of mine n cant wait 2c him he loved n was good 2 me n my baby
I Know

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2010
cville wrote:
DNA says differently!
Soooo

Detroit, MI

#14 Jul 7, 2010
I Know wrote:
<quoted text> DNA says differently!
Sooo then what does the DNA say then? Bet that was hard to figure out out of no tellin how many guys. Ughhhhh
Well

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2010
Soooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo then what does the DNA say then? Bet that was hard to figure out out of no tellin how many guys. Ughhhhh
nunya!

Memphis, TN

#16 Apr 1, 2012
who is his (Max's) mother and father?

Milan, TN

#17 Apr 2, 2012
Guess nobody knows.

Kimmswick, MO

#18 Apr 2, 2012
his mom is marie that works at the store. not sure who his dad is.

Memphis, TN

#19 Apr 2, 2012
What store? Just wondering. I know of a M. Arnold in Tennessee.

Kimmswick, MO

#20 Apr 2, 2012
The Store in cville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whoisshe 6 hr Young 1 7
Wheretheygo 13 hr Guest 5
Does anyone know who Gary King is? (Aug '10) 16 hr Not a fan 14
laura holt 21 hr Rox 3
Hodge--Northcutt Feb 16 Silver Locks 1
Churchill Feb 16 Cville third gern... 12
Nasty Natasha (Oct '10) Feb 15 InYoFace 20

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance