Third person arrested in Pemiscot Cou...

Third person arrested in Pemiscot County, Mo., murder

There are 24 comments on the Southeast Missourian story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Third person arrested in Pemiscot County, Mo., murder. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

A third person has been charged in connection with the disappearance and death of Dary McIntyre, 35, of Hayti, Mo. via Southeast Missourian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Missouri

#25 Aug 10, 2008
have they given a reason for why they killed him?
shannon amersons child

Kennett, MO

#26 Nov 11, 2013
226three wrote:
have they given a reason for why they killed him?
he threatened to hurt my aunt Tina so my dad beat him up and my cousin stabbed him. My aunt Tina is out of jail now. She got out August 19 and she now.lives 2years on parole.
mku

United States

#27 Nov 11, 2013
I don't see why she didn't get the same amount of time the guys did. None of this would have ever happened if it weren't for her!! 5 yrs in jail & 2 yrs parole?!? Wtf where is the justice..
shannon amersons child

Kennett, MO

#28 Nov 11, 2013
mku wrote:
I don't see why she didn't get the same amount of time the guys did. None of this would have ever happened if it weren't for her!! 5 yrs in jail & 2 yrs parole?!? Wtf where is the justice..
my dad actually took blame for most of the injuries Bc he didn't want my aunts kids to grow up with no mother or father so they lived with my grandma then she died over this summer and now aunt Tina has custody of them again but I don't understand why my dad took blame when he has 5 kids to raise and the youngest was still in diapers when this happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ppl in Cville go tell Prosecutor the truth of T... 3 hr Mad as Hell 1
Jessica Shelly 14 hr Wonder 4
New generators at 1/2 price. 1 time offer. 19 hr Tool guy 2
Twisters Cafe Fri Come together 17
Altice Fri Wowww 1
Brad Clark Fri mememe 1
Rhonda Fri Mad as Hell 3

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance