Jake

Malden, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Is Coach Morgan leaving the football program?
Hopefully

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Dear god I hope so... he isn't the worst, and I'm not the best, but he makes some blatantly retarded calls at times.
fan

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I read he was going to Dexter. Wonder who the new coach will be?
tigger

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
That would be such a shame!! Those boys love Coach Morgan and his family and they would be devastated if he left!!
Yelp

Farmington, MO

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Hay tigger, you and poo get your noses out of someone's booty.
#1Fan

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Why would he leave all that talent here for Dexter? Doesn't make any sense. Anyone heard anything?
Teacher

Shenandoah, IA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Yelp, since when are you the expert? The kids do respect Coach Morgan and his wife. How do I know...I work there and teach those young men!
Yelp

Farmington, MO

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Oh how sweet it is.
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Teacher wrote:
Yelp, since when are you the expert? The kids do respect Coach Morgan and his wife. How do I know...I work there and teach those young men!
And I had him as teacher/coach :) so whatev id know too
Someone

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Hopefully wrote:
Dear god I hope so... he isn't the worst, and I'm not the best, but he makes some blatantly retarded calls at times.
I bet if you look close you can see a BIG L on your forehead! LOL
Funny

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if you look close you can see a BIG L on your forehead! LOL
"Okay guys it's 4th and goal, were in field goal range and it'll put us ahead. Or we can QB sneak it or hand off right through the middle. Nah never mind forget all that let's throw a pass! What could go wrong!"
We lost that game by the way, mainly because of that dumb call. Along with the retarded idea to play a top ranked state team first game before we even had a real games practice in yet. NaMo is an alright guy and teacher, but I'm sorry the talent of the team is carrying him, not his calls. By the way, no L on my forehead, I played for the Tigers and for NaMo. Say what you want, kiss his ass all you want, but as a Tigers fan who goes to just about every game, I'll be glad to see him go. We won't be losing anything special.
Info

Sikeston, MO

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Shows you how much you actually know. Jimmy Jackson is the OC, he is the one who calls the plays. Quit hating. Nathon Morgan produces, period!
Ron W

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Feb 22, 2013
So who would be the next coach?
in house

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Maybe they'd give it to Jimmy Jackson?!
Well

Farmington, MO

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Nathan shouldnt listen to this bs. We love him! And he is still there yall
Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Okay guys it's 4th and goal, were in field goal range and it'll put us ahead. Or we can QB sneak it or hand off right through the middle. Nah never mind forget all that let's throw a pass! What could go wrong!"
We lost that game by the way, mainly because of that dumb call. Along with the retarded idea to play a top ranked state team first game before we even had a real games practice in yet. NaMo is an alright guy and teacher, but I'm sorry the talent of the team is carrying him, not his calls. By the way, no L on my forehead, I played for the Tigers and for NaMo. Say what you want, kiss his ass all you want, but as a Tigers fan who goes to just about every game, I'll be glad to see him go. We won't be losing anything special.
Well first of all you are not a true Tiger fan, just a poor guy that does not understand football. I guess all the plays that put the TIgers in place to win the game did not count! Caruthersville has had a good run the past few years and Coach Morgan is doing a great job. All I can do is look at his record and as far as playing the good teams Im all for it. It's good for the player to see the better teams in the state so they will know what they need to do to get better. Keep up the good work Coach Morgan!
Old Tiger

Caruthersville, MO

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Coaches make bad calls like ref's do. Its a gamble every call you send in and execute or fail upon. To take a squad that went win less a few years ago to the playoffs the last two years, I 'd say the coach has done a good job. I'm a "old Tiger" and I support my beloved Caruthersville Tiger football team win or lose. Theses "Tiger Stripes" will never change.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR
tigger

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Preach! Morgan has those kids in the weight room working hard! I would hate to see him go!!
yessir

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2013
I heard on the dexter topix that he interviewed there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
broken heart 8 hr guest 36
Caruthersville Closed Till Further Notice 15 hr You kidding me 30
bobby wilson aka penut Sat pjm 1
McWilliams store Sat just saying 12
News Caruthersville police looking for man in connec... Sat scream loud 13
Heather prise Sat Shhh 33
Caruthersville Sucks Sat You kidding me 5

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance