The gradual, quiet coup
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#42 Feb 8, 2014
I wished I had friends. I really think I have some on Facebook. But why is they cut me out of the picture when they post it on Facebook at Super Bowl parties? Am I clear? Are they trying to tell me something? Am I clear?

Damn you Peyton!!!

FA LA LA LA LA GO HAWKS LMAO LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME CRABTREE!!!!! YOU GOT THAT JACKWAGON??? AM I CLEAR??? KISS THE RING BEETCHES!!

Steele, MO

#43 Feb 8, 2014
guest wrote:
Any more questions Comrade? Or are you only going to ask those that you can change because you know the truth will only make you madder than you already are?
Waisted a lot of time answering you and now you change the question because the truth is something you wont accept because its not what Fox has brainwashed your mush melon with and believe me you have a very small mush melon.
From your post you sure answered one question I was pretty sure about.

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#44 Feb 8, 2014
Its sad when you judge your own posts Doug.........."Oh I dont live in Steele I live 3 miles outside of Caruthersville"
Another lie by Comrade "Doug Edwards" Winston....grow up and be an adult for once instead of the everydayasshole you always have been your whole life. Am I clear Jackwagon? Boy!

FA LA LA LA LA , LA LA LA LA LA......

Steele, MO

#45 Feb 8, 2014
You just aren't to smart are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How To Keep A Man (Feb '15) 2 hr maam 101
drowning (Aug '08) 3 hr His real family 32
Trinity 4 hr Marmaduke 1
pastor Jamie Jones 7 hr Guest 2
word game (May '09) 13 hr PeanutButtercup 959
new word game (Mar '09) 13 hr PeanutButtercup 1,526
Dylan Smith 14 hr mad 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages