First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guest1

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 5, 2014
America voted for Bill Clinton for a second term even after he lied to us. Then America voted Obama in not once but TWICE. Now just wait and see, America is going to vote in another lair Hillary Clinton! America is not the America it used to be and I predict there will not even be an America in another 100 years,
Trouble

Steele, MO

#2 Sep 5, 2014
Yeah and she says our #1 concern is not ISIS beheading people but global warming. Really? 1 degree is really warming.

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2014
It's because most people are intelligent enough not to fall for the republican BS. Heck. Look at the mess Bush created. Do you really think people want more of that.
Trace

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2014
If Hillary runs shes got my vote. If anyone wants a look at how the Republican voters think then read some of the comments made by them in this forum. This Comrade Winston guy for instance. All his posts are made on hatred and racial comments on Obama being black. Yes the Republican voters cant stand it that a black man beat them twice and now a woman is about to slam the door shut on the party that hates women and other races besides angry ignorant old white men

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2014
Trace wrote:
If Hillary runs shes got my vote. If anyone wants a look at how the Republican voters think then read some of the comments made by them in this forum. This Comrade Winston guy for instance. All his posts are made on hatred and racial comments on Obama being black. Yes the Republican voters cant stand it that a black man beat them twice and now a woman is about to slam the door shut on the party that hates women and other races besides angry ignorant old white men
LMBO again at the shear ignorance and uneducated mentality of the liberal looney left voter. You could not write a comedy skit as good as your uninformed comments.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 6, 2014
Guest wrote:
It's because most people are intelligent enough not to fall for the republican BS. Heck. Look at the mess Bush created. Do you really think people want more of that.
Both parties have their faults but and anyone belonging to either of them have an agenda for sure. We do have some intellegent people though.......heck half the American people have figured out how to get everything for free without working! LOL

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties have their faults but and anyone belonging to either of them have an agenda for sure. We do have some intellegent people though.......heck half the American people have figured out how to get everything for free without working! LOL
Yes they have figured out that voting for liberal democrats will get them everything. But not free as you state but on the backs of workers who bust the backsides to support their own families and these leeches too.

Irving, TX

#9 Sep 6, 2014
Guest1 wrote:
America voted for Bill Clinton for a second term even after he lied to us. Then America voted Obama in not once but TWICE. Now just wait and see, America is going to vote in another lair Hillary Clinton! America is not the America it used to be and I predict there will not even be an America in another 100 years,
Be happy with what they give us.The president is not elected he is appointed.That is my opinion which I am intittled too.
Trace

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2014
Like I have already said..ignorant old white men
Trace

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2014
My point is proven by the reply I received. Democrats instantly labeled as liberals when there are liberal republicans but you never read where his own party isnt pointing that out.

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2014
Trace wrote:
Like I have already said..ignorant old white men
Typical democrat. Cannot support their agenda so they resort to grade school playground tactics and start namecalling
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#13 Sep 7, 2014
Guest1 wrote:
Your post is hysterical!

How dare you talk about Clinton lying?

How do you have the gall to say Clinton lied (considering the HUGE LIE BUSH TOLD - which is STILL causing all the problems we're facing today)

If Bush hadn't LIED & invaded Iraq - we wouldn't have ISIS to worry about today.

If Bush hadn't lied we wouldn't have almost 5,000 American military killed & thousands & thousands injured.

If we didn't have all these injured veterans from the recent wars - the VA wouldn't be so overwhelmed trying to provide care.

If Bush hadn't lied hundreds of thousands of Americans, allies, & innocent civillians would still be alive.

If Bush hadn't lied (with his unfunded wars) & told Americans - his tax cuts would be good for the economy - our country wouldn't have gone bankrupt in 2008 & still be trying to recover today.

And, in case you didn't realize it - it's been proven over & over & over & over no - one person is responsible for Benghazi. If you must point the finger of blame at someone - blame the Republican House members for voting for financial cuts to our embassies - which is the reason for the shortage of security at Benghazi...
FA LA LA LA LA

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Sep 7, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat. Cannot support their agenda so they resort to grade school playground tactics and start namecalling
He hit me first, NO you it me first, no I didnt you hit me first, uh uh you hit me first.....please you frigging idiot. Stop being like a cat trying to cover up your own shit you two faced lying bastard
Foster

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 7, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is hysterical!
How do you have the gall to say Clinton lied (considering the HUGE LIE BUSH TOLD - which is STILL causing all the problems we're facing today)
If Bush hadn't LIED & invaded Iraq - we wouldn't have ISIS to worry about today.
If Bush hadn't lied we wouldn't have almost 5,000 American military killed & thousands & thousands injured.
If we didn't have all these injured veterans from the recent wars - the VA wouldn't be so overwhelmed trying to provide care.
If Bush hadn't lied hundreds of thousands of Americans, allies, & innocent civillians would still be alive.
If Bush hadn't lied (with his unfunded wars) & told Americans - his tax cuts would be good for the economy - our country wouldn't have gone bankrupt in 2008 & still be trying to recover today.
And, in case you didn't realize it - it's been proven over & over & over & over no - one person is responsible for Benghazi. If you must point the finger of blame at someone - blame the Republican House members for voting for financial cuts to our embassies - which is the reason for the shortage of security at Benghazi...
Liberals done a good job in providing you with your " talking points" propaganda. Obama is weak in foreign policy matters similar to Jimmy Carter. Get your facts straight !! As usual don't accept any responsibility just lay blame where possible.
FA LA LA LA LA

Caruthersville, MO

#16 Sep 8, 2014
Foreign matters? Care to explain the foreign policies of the G.W. Bush administration then? You right winged fruit loops are a absolute riot to read. You come off as the "holier than thou" party yet all the while your hypocrisy and double standard backstabbing racist feminist hate agenda leaks through that a leak even Roto Rooter couldn't fix. I suggest you bend over and let Roto Rooter clean out all the shit your all impacted with because truthfully?

Your all full of it.
Guest1

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Your post is hysterical!
WOW
This just goes to show how blind you are! What does Bush have to do with Clinton? If you want to comment stay on topic. LOL
OMG

East Prairie, MO

#18 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Your post is hysterical!
Typical liberal hogwash. If you have no answer throw out the race card and blame it on racism. If the race card dont fit Into your liberal agenda then blame Bush. You are so predictable. Now go take your taxpayer paid for meds wacky bat 61the liberal liar from Rolla, Mo and spit out that liberal spunk before you choke on It.

East Prairie, MO

#19 Sep 10, 2014
FA LA LA LA LA wrote:
<quoted text>
He hit me first, NO you it me first, no I didnt you hit me first, uh uh you hit me first.....please you frigging idiot. Stop being like a cat trying to cover up your own shit you two faced lying bastard
Whaaa
Cant handle the truth. LMAO. A lying liberal bastard throwing his family names at others. Come on now lets here some more of the nicknames your momma called you while you were growing up.
Tiger High

Rayville, LA

#20 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Your post is hysterical!
you ain't doing too good with this response, so, let's have church - preach to me 61! Let's see, tell me about the books of mary magalene (sp), book of peter, book of Thomas and any others that a "few" decided to leave out of the bible - preach it to me darling!!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#21 Sep 12, 2014
Tiger High wrote:
<quoted text>you ain't doing too good with this response, so, let's have church - preach to me 61! Let's see, tell me about the books of mary magalene (sp), book of peter, book of Thomas and any others that a "few" decided to leave out of the bible - preach it to me darling!!
What do you mean "I ain't doing too good with this response about LIES? I think my answer pretty much sums up why America is so hated by terrorists in the mideast. And, you know this is true just as well as I do.

Anybody who lives in the world of reality knows it if were not for Bush/Cheney's LIE about weapons of mass destruction - we wouldn't got mixed up in the Iraq war - which is the prime reason ISIS exists today

Now, let's go back a few years before the WMD war- when daddy Bush went to war with Iraq for oil & to boost his presidential rating. This is when America first stirred up the hornets nest against our country which is the reason for all the terrorist's hate for America today.

As far as me preaching a sermon - no sermon is needed.

If you had just basic bibical knowledge - you'd know the books of Mary Magalene, Peter, Thomas & other books were not included in the bible for one reason - THESE BOOKS - WERE NOT THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD...

I'm sure there are many ancient books which were written about people in the bible - but that does not mean these books were inspired by God.

All the books in the bible were found to be inspired by God!!!.

Many scholors & highly educated & knowledgable men (who were experts in the languages of the scrolls)- were able to determine which books were & which books were not inspired by God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope heads (McLeod family ! (Apr '15) 15 min reality 4
Vote Trump 2 hr rocky 14
looking for ... 3 hr knight in shutty ... 3
cops daughter 3 hr looking573 1
New school year 5 hr Guest 5
mercedees herren (Jun '14) 14 hr day 3
All Baseball Players Lives Matter 14 hr Thatsfunny 18

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance