Has America Become an Oligarchy?

Has America Become an Oligarchy?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jerry

Mahanoy City, PA

#1 Oct 31, 2011
The Occupy Wall Street movement is just one example of the sudden outbreak of tension between America’s super-rich and the “other 99 percent.” Experts now say the US has entered a second Gilded Age, but one in which hedge fund managers have replaced oil barons — and are killing the American dream...
I have wrote on this Before, AND Seen the writing on the wall so to speak ever since the Terrorism outbreak and the Ripping apart of our Constitutional rights, With the Patriot act in place it is NOW easy for the Super Rich to BUY Goon Squads (IE FBI and Local Police and Judges) to Keep us Low life Middle class in place, They can seize your property, do unjust searches, and pretty much make your Life A living Hell. The So Called 1% have Bought every Politician, NOT just the Democrats or Republicans, BOTH are at the Beck and call of The 1%.. The99% are growing in strength and Have the Backing of OUR American War Hero's.. Once The Media start to realize what the Occupy Wall street is All about and NOT Attack them for trying to Protect OUR RIGHTS Then we can start the Real war on The Oligarchy that's truly Killing the American Way of Life......Stand Up For America and Fight the 1%.......
reform

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2011
it will be a long battle my friend,the mother of all wars as a dead famous leader once quoted.but one that must happen in order for the other 99 to keep the american dream alive.the rich white man is the root of all evil.we shall become the victims of fury.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2011
reform wrote:
it will be a long battle my friend,the mother of all wars as a dead famous leader once quoted.but one that must happen in order for the other 99 to keep the american dream alive.the rich white man is the root of all evil.we shall become the victims of fury.
LOL
American for the Republic

Steele, MO

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Yes it has, and the American people are waking up from the matrix finally
WIZARD OF ZOG

Clearwater, FL

#5 Dec 21, 2013
Jerry wrote:
The Occupy Wall Street movement is just one example of the sudden outbreak of tension between America’s super-rich and the “other 99 percent.” Experts now say the US has entered a second Gilded Age, but one in which hedge fund managers have replaced oil barons — and are killing the American dream...
I have wrote on this Before, AND Seen the writing on the wall so to speak ever since the Terrorism outbreak and the Ripping apart of our Constitutional rights, With the Patriot act in place it is NOW easy for the Super Rich to BUY Goon Squads (IE FBI and Local Police and Judges) to Keep us Low life Middle class in place, They can seize your property, do unjust searches, and pretty much make your Life A living Hell. The So Called 1% have Bought every Politician, NOT just the Democrats or Republicans, BOTH are at the Beck and call of The 1%.. The99% are growing in strength and Have the Backing of OUR American War Hero's.. Once The Media start to realize what the Occupy Wall street is All about and NOT Attack them for trying to Protect OUR RIGHTS Then we can start the Real war on The Oligarchy that's truly Killing the American Way of Life......Stand Up For America and Fight the 1%.......
..........The evil FUSION CENTERS and INFRAGARD Jonathan Pollard clones took over Hollywood , madison ave and Wall St for AIPAC..........See BY WAY OF DECEPTION and THE WANDERING WHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cricket wireless Wed guest 18
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape Wed friend 12
What happened to them Wed Mississippi 6
Johnny and the Barnetts (Nov '15) Wed Girl knows first ... 6
Fleamarket (mom) Tue Copper 3
disrespectful graduation (May '16) Tue Wild Bill Hiccup 76
Have you noticed Tue Mama 16

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance