Obama Administration Finalize New Obamacare Tax...

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

The Obama administration quietly finalized the Health Insurance Tax (HIT) over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, a provision in Obamacare that will cost nearly $60 billion over the next five years and raise health care premiums by 3 percent.

The final rule, published on Nov. 27, imposes a fee beginning in 2014 for health insurers with premium revenues over $25 million per year. The annual tax is levied for “United States health risks,” and is hidden from consumers since it is directly assessed on health insurance companies.

An analysis by the American Action Forum found that under the tax, premiums for small businesses and households will increase as much as 3 percent over the next ten years, or roughly $5,000 per family over the decade.

According to the Business Council of New York State, the average family will see a $270 increase in their premiums in 2014. Over the next decade, the tax will cost families $5,080.

I still can't believe a majority of American's were dumb enough to vote for Obama. We've known for years the education system was going south, guess Obama is proof positive of that fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Here comes the ObamaCare tax bill.

The cost of President Obama’s massive health-care law will hit Americans in 2014 as new taxes pile up on their insurance premiums and on their income-tax bills.

Most insurers aren’t advertising the ObamaCare taxes that are added on to premiums, opting instead to discretely pass them on to customers while quietly lobbying lawmakers for a break.

But one insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, laid bare the taxes on its bills with a separate line item for “Affordable Care Act Fees and Taxes.”

The new taxes on one customer’s bill added up to $23.14 a month, or $277.68 annually, according to Kaiser Health News. It boosted the monthly premium from $322.26 to $345.40 for that individual.

The new taxes and fees include a 2 percent levy on every health plan, which is expected to net about $8 billion for the government in 2014 and increase to $14.3 billion in 2018.

There’s also a $2 fee per policy that goes into a new medical-research trust fund called the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute.
Insurers pay a 3.5 percent user fee to sell medical plans on the HealthCare.gov Web site.

ObamaCare supporters argue that federal subsidies for many low-income Americans will not only cover the taxes, but pay a big chunk of the premiums.

But ObamaCare taxes don’t stop with health-plan premiums.
Americans also will pay hidden taxes, such as the 2.3 percent medical-device tax that will inflate the cost of items such as pacemakers, stents and prosthetic limbs.

Those with high out-of-pocket medical expenses also will get smaller income-tax deductions.

Americans are currently allowed to deduct expenses that exceed 7.5 percent of their annual income. The threshold jumps to 10 percent under ObamaCare, costing taxpayers about $15 billion over 10 years.
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

hey dumbass, we can read this shit for ourselves. we dont need some racist repeating parrot copy and paste this shit on a daily basis. you not only make a fool of yourself you disrespect the readers by thinking only YOU know about this......go play somewhere else for attention dipshit

Pleasant Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Burrito Joe wrote:
hey dumbass, we can read this shit for ourselves. we dont need some racist repeating parrot copy and paste this shit on a daily basis. you not only make a fool of yourself you disrespect the readers by thinking only YOU know about this......go play somewhere else for attention dipshit
At least someone is trying to bring it to the attention of those that do not read what is happening. Just remember "You read it here".

“Comrades Puppet Master”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

I eat dark chocolate to lower blood pressure...

FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA.......

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Comrade Wineston wrote:
Im afraid your little show is getting very boring. You aren't funny, Christmas is over and this Fa Lalalalala is stupid. So you need to shut up and get off. I don't mind telling you to get off since you seem to be good at telling others that. So get off we are sick of your falalala and your am I clear. You need a lobotomy, so blow on your thumb and maybe what you call a brain will blow out.
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text> Im afraid your little show is getting very boring. You aren't funny, Christmas is over and this Fa Lalalalala is stupid. So you need to shut up and get off. I don't mind telling you to get off since you seem to be good at telling others that. So get off we are sick of your falalala and your am I clear. You need a lobotomy, so blow on your thumb and maybe what you call a brain will blow out.
Not following anyone are ya? LOL

Give em hell Gene LMAO !!!!

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Burrito Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Not following anyone are ya? LOL
Give em hell Gene LMAO !!!!
No Gene Im not following you or anyone else. I go on and read other things beside all this stupid political stuff. Its kind of hard though when you are on every post with your stupid stuff. We all know you have nothing to say since Obama Care and Obama has lost it so just go away, we won't mind at all.
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

all this stupid politcal stuff, is the only stuff you seem to post in comrade LOL and when you do it always has some type of hatred of obama

same advice goes to you that i gave 61
new doctor and meds!! LOL You such a immature dope!

"mom!!!! he said something about me!!!! I'll show him!!!! "

Like no one else can make a comment without your copy & paste approval !!! LOL grow up little boy!
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Comrade Wineston wrote:
he has a obsession with "dark" things dont he LOL

“Comrades Puppet Master”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text> Im afraid your little show is getting very boring. You aren't funny, Christmas is over and this Fa Lalalalala is stupid. So you need to shut up and get off. I don't mind telling you to get off since you seem to be good at telling others that. So get off we are sick of your falalala and your am I clear. You need a lobotomy, so blow on your thumb and maybe what you call a brain will blow out.
Im hurt :( Am I clear? Care to share a line of Lithium?

FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA

But on the other hand I had a good night at the mens room stall at BP Travel Center in Steele.
Many had "come" to see me perform my acrobatic act of oral pleasure while posting hate Obama comments on Topix.

I see you plan to sing "Auld Lang Whine" for New Years! Am I clear?

Tis the season to be a fairy FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA
Steele is plentiful of drugs and people are scary

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Comrade Wineston wrote:
<quoted text>
Im hurt :( Am I clear? Care to share a line of Lithium?
But on the other hand I had a good night at the mens room stall at BP Travel Center in Steele.
Many had "come" to see me perform my acrobatic act of oral pleasure while posting hate Obama comments on Topix.
I see you plan to sing "Auld Lang Whine" for New Years! Am I clear?
Tis the season to be a fairy FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA
Steele is plentiful of drugs and people are scary
Yeah and Caruthersville is the Emerald City right? What is in Steele, there is more of it in Caruthersville. Has always been that way. One, well actually Cville , is as bad as the other.
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah and Caruthersville is the Emerald City right? What is in Steele, there is more of it in Caruthersville. Has always been that way. One, well actually Cville , is as bad as the other.
Oh yea? Well at least we dont RE ELECT a mayor who was caught by the feds in a under cover sting in Blytheville asshole! Nor do we have the racism that Steele and Cooter has and trust me Steele and Cooter are the worst raciest towns in Pemiscot county. THATS A FACT because I am from there!
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Well what say you Steele guest or Comrade Winston????? You need to clean up your own backyard before you say anything about your neighbors, Fkn a-sshole!

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Burrito Joe wrote:
Well what say you Steele guest or Comrade Winston????? You need to clean up your own backyard before you say anything about your neighbors, Fkn a-sshole!
I'd say the moniker "Burrito Joe" sounds about as ignorant and racist as you can get.

Why would anyone listen to you about anything...

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Isn't it funny Burntoe Joe gets mad over someone talking about Cville. That is really funny. Boo Hoo Gene, bruntoe Joe, Winebottle, It doesn't matter what name you go under or how many times you change it, we know its you. If you think Steele and Cooter are more racist than Cville, you do live in a FaLALALALALALALALALA LALALand. Either that or you have your head stuck up your azz so far its no wonder you think you are at the rest area. Bet its pretty filthy in there with all the crap you spout.
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Why avoid the question Comrade, guest, Squid Billy Gen,e Alvin Tostig?
Heck we all know its all you. No one else in Steele has the IQ of a Possum except you. LOL Stop playing "possum" and answer the question retard!!
Burrito Joe

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Far as fikthy goes, maybe you need to bathe more often guest Comrade Squid Billy Gene Alvin Tostig. Because it only gets dirty in here when you or your girlfrined 61 Alumni comes around.

You looking to score some social security there boy? LOL damn your sick LOL

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

obama and all his puppets=Lying POS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

WELCOME TO THE FINE PRINT IN OBAMACARE

Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an
individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic
fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government)
for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations
(such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now -
ACORN).

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.(Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

Nothing like putting government idiots in charge of our healthcare....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Caruthersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Caruthersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caruthersville