DR. SWINGERS JOB IS TO HELP THE PEOPL...

DR. SWINGERS JOB IS TO HELP THE PEOPLE??? Whos he kidding?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Bonehead Number 2

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Terry Swinger, in his political ad states. THATS MY JOB...TO HELP "THE" PEOPLE! Where was he when Karol Wilcox asked him for help with the City when the city kicked the Caruthersville Humane Society out of the "pound" that the society built. I heard Ms Karol Wilcox ask DR Swinger...Can you help us with our problem with the city on making us get out of the "pound" and he said NO! and left but when he left MS Karole asked Doug Libla, who is DR Swingers opponent if he could help her he replied...I will help you all I can. Do we want someone in the senate who turned his back on the people of HIS City and HIS county. Guess he is afraid of our mayer to. I am voting for Libla. He loves people AND animals....
Say what

Piggott, AR

#2 Nov 4, 2012
It time for all the zombies in pemiscot county to line up and vote for Swinger. You don't have to think much when you push the same buttons all your life. For the good of all Pemiscot county don't think for yourself just vote for Swinger. You'll have job opportunity and more money in you pocket in 4 years.
Right
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Did Libla help, or just say he would help all he could?

Like Dr T or not, he has helped many people in his district.
Hellofolks

Fulton, MO

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Gene wrote:
Did Libla help, or just say he would help all he could?
Like Dr T or not, he has helped many people in his district.
Not being a smart alec, but WHOM has he helped?
Say what

Piggott, AR

#5 Nov 5, 2012
I know he has help a few farmers. Call government subsides or farmer welfare.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Hellofolks wrote:
<quoted text>Not being a smart alec, but WHOM has he helped?
Actually more than you think. Maybe if you would do some research and either ask around other than the local coffee shop BS from the angry old white men, might find out something of surprising to you. Libla and his hate mail postcards made my mind up. That pic of him holding a gun is so cliche and obvious the man is posing for the pic to buy votes while the NRA endorses Dr Terry Swinger. Huge difference there.

Plus Libla looks like he has a rug and fake stache! LOL
Ron S

Dexter, MO

#7 Nov 6, 2012
He screwed me on a pair of eye glasses one time and I still remember it. About all he's good for is to pose his ass for pictures for the paper. Out side of that he's not much good for anything else, and I'm tired of seeing his ugly ass in the paper!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually more than you think. Maybe if you would do some research and either ask around other than the local coffee shop BS from the angry old white men, might find out something of surprising to you. Libla and his hate mail postcards made my mind up. That pic of him holding a gun is so cliche and obvious the man is posing for the pic to buy votes while the NRA endorses Dr Terry Swinger. Huge difference there.
Swinger looks like a dork!!! He has done nothing but started a bunch of bogus negative ads against Libla. Libla didn't do it first but had to follow suit.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Take that Swinger. Starting negative campaign ad's came back to bite you. Especially when you don't know the facts.
Citizen

Navarre, FL

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Does anyone remember our state representative Mrs. Parks before Dr. Swinger?
caruthersville

Hamburg, MN

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Did he win?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Nov 7, 2012
No Swinger got his butt kicked.
Hellofolks

Fulton, MO

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, excuse me, I see while you were being a smartass, you STILL didn't answer my question. WHOM has he helped? I don't like Libla, but he is at least honest about what he is. Swinger calls himself a Dem but panders to the Right. BTW, I don't actually speak to the angry old men at the local coffee shop. I asked a question, you CAN'T answer. He has done NOTHING for this area, and I'm sure I'm not the only Democrat who voted for Libla over him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael robinson & pemiscot county mo 1 min I know 20
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 3 min Adalynnm1122 393
Brea who 11 min curious 15
Bitter sweet revenge is swift 1 hr Retired Sniper 7
How To Keep A Man (Feb '15) 5 hr maam 101
drowning (Aug '08) 6 hr His real family 32
Trinity 7 hr Marmaduke 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages