why do small town people hate interra...

why do small town people hate interracial dating?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Curtis Jackson

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Sep 5, 2010
It makes no sense at all !!!
blind

De Soto, MO

#2 Sep 5, 2010
Your right, dating another race makes no sense at all. just plain out nasty is all that is.
anti biracial

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Sep 5, 2010
It is unnatural.
Curtis Jackson wrote:
It makes no sense at all !!!
Curtis Jackson

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Not only are you "blind" but you are also misunderstood!!! It makes no sense why some people hate on interracial couples! Then again you don't have to like it, but the least you could do is respect it...
Curtis Jackson

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Sep 5, 2010
It is as natural as nature itself!
blind

Kimmswick, MO

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Curtis Jackson wrote:
Not only are you "blind" but you are also misunderstood!!! It makes no sense why some people hate on interracial couples! Then again you don't have to like it, but the least you could do is respect it...
You asked the question why, not me. I told you I think it makes no sense and its nasty. You don't have to like my response, but its the way I feel, like it or not. Respect? I don't have to respect a damn thing when it comes to interracial dating. It's my right as a human to not like mix breeding. Sorry, but I'm not misunderstood, I know its wrong for 2 people of different race to date or mate, I think you are misunderstood. I mean its your life, do what you want, but don't tell me I have to respect something that is wrong from my point of view. Don't go asking questions to stuff you don't like the answers to, just saying
Cvillian

Wiggins, MS

#7 Sep 5, 2010
Show me an American that isnt mixed with SOMETHING and I will believe all that bogus crap lol. We live in a Nation of immigrants, and the bible was basically staged in the location we now know as the middle east. Beliefs are whats passed down from generation to generation. Thats all there is to it.
Small

Wiggins, MS

#8 Sep 5, 2010
Its not small town people, its small minded people. There is no such thing as a breed of human beings.
Humans, who are of a uniform species,(Homo sapiens sapiens), and can reproduce among themselves and produce virile offspring , and have many genetic cultures(races) with equally as many differences, can have these cultures defined as breeds.

But that would imply that all the characteristics of normal breeds (looks, size, intelligence, speed, smell, color and emotion, etc.) would differ among humans. Which, of course, goes against the principles of human equality.
blind

Fredericktown, MO

#9 Sep 5, 2010
The reason most americans are mixed is because people like you think its ok to mix race's. I never said anything about the bible in any of my post. This is what I believe, I could care less what you or anyone else says. Its sad, pretty soon kids are not going to know what race they are. They may be black, white, mexican, and lord knows what else in their blood. This is a sad world we are living in bc of idiots like yall don't know how to keep to your own race. Thats why we have so many different std's is because of nasty people not caring who they screw. Like my response or not, I don't really give a damn, its just the way it is..
blind

Fredericktown, MO

#10 Sep 5, 2010
Small wrote:
Its not small town people, its small minded people. There is no such thing as a breed of human beings.
Humans, who are of a uniform species,(Homo sapiens sapiens), and can reproduce among themselves and produce virile offspring , and have many genetic cultures(races) with equally as many differences, can have these cultures defined as breeds.
But that would imply that all the characteristics of normal breeds (looks, size, intelligence, speed, smell, color and emotion, etc.) would differ among humans. Which, of course, goes against the principles of human equality.
What makes me small minded? Because I don't agree with a white person sleeping with a black person. Maybe you are small minded because you don't care who you sleep with. I'm sorry but I have respect for myself and my heritage and people like you disgrace the human race.
Small

Wiggins, MS

#11 Sep 5, 2010
Small minded people are those who cannot accept that others may think or feel differently than yourself.
Secondly, whos mad? Not me......I will continue to be respectful of the human race, despite how disgraceful you may find it. That is truly your right to opinion.
Thats the funny thing about opinions. Noone has to agree, just like you dont have to agree with us.
Also let me add, that I basically do not look at people in regard to color. I judge people by actions and whats in the heart. That is the way that I BELIEVE that it should be.
We can agree to disagree!!
Last but not least, those of you who get on here and try to degrade people for having different views from you, dont realized that your comments fuel us. MOST of the time, there are things that are said that uphold our views because of the BLATENT stupidity and old time values that are stated. Dont get upset when we dont just lie down and allow you to talk down to us.:):) Those days are over!
blind

Fredericktown, MO

#12 Sep 5, 2010
Small wrote:
Small minded people are those who cannot accept that others may think or feel differently than yourself.
Secondly, whos mad? Not me......I will continue to be respectful of the human race, despite how disgraceful you may find it. That is truly your right to opinion.
Thats the funny thing about opinions. Noone has to agree, just like you dont have to agree with us.
Also let me add, that I basically do not look at people in regard to color. I judge people by actions and whats in the heart. That is the way that I BELIEVE that it should be.
We can agree to disagree!!
Last but not least, those of you who get on here and try to degrade people for having different views from you, dont realized that your comments fuel us. MOST of the time, there are things that are said that uphold our views because of the BLATENT stupidity and old time values that are stated. Dont get upset when we dont just lie down and allow you to talk down to us.:):) Those days are over!
Ok! You sit there and tell me that small minded people are those who cannot accept that others may think or feel differently than yourself. You called me small minded because I don't feel the same as you, wouldn't that also make YOU small minded because you don't agree with me???? That can go both ways. I am far from racist. I love everyone, that does not mean that I think that its ok for different race's to date or mate. I feel there has to be a fine line between friendship and lovers. Just because I feel that different race's shouldn't date, doesn't mean I am racist by any means. Also, about your last comment, I never said for you to lie down and take me talking down to you. I can't help you still feel that just because some people don't agree about the whole white/black thing that they are talking down to you, thats far from the truth. YOU as blacks or any other race need to let that go. You are so quick to play the race card with any disagreements. Those days should be over to.
My opinion

United States

#13 Sep 5, 2010
I think it is perfectly alright for people to marry a different race. I have mixed children and they are great human beings.
My opinion

United States

#14 Sep 5, 2010
Curtis Jackson wrote:
It makes no sense at all !!!
Why would you even care, I don't. I don't live my life to please others. You can't please everyone any way. I think some people just live to hurt others because they are not happy and try to bring others down
My opinion

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2010
blind wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes me small minded? Because I don't agree with a white person sleeping with a black person. Maybe you are small minded because you don't care who you sleep with. I'm sorry but I have respect for myself and my heritage and people like you disgrace the human race.
What would you do if someone you really loved had a mixed baby? Would you stop loving that person?
Curtis Jackson

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Sep 5, 2010
Its not about the skin, its the person within!!! I would love a woman who loves me regardless of her nationality simply because it does not describe her as a person! The only unnatural relationships to me are gays but I still respect them and their right to be with whomever they choose to be with.
Small

Wiggins, MS

#17 Sep 5, 2010
blind wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! You sit there and tell me that small minded people are those who cannot accept that others may think or feel differently than yourself. You called me small minded because I don't feel the same as you, wouldn't that also make YOU small minded because you don't agree with me???? That can go both ways. I am far from racist. I love everyone, that does not mean that I think that its ok for different race's to date or mate. I feel there has to be a fine line between friendship and lovers. Just because I feel that different race's shouldn't date, doesn't mean I am racist by any means. Also, about your last comment, I never said for you to lie down and take me talking down to you. I can't help you still feel that just because some people don't agree about the whole white/black thing that they are talking down to you, thats far from the truth. YOU as blacks or any other race need to let that go. You are so quick to play the race card with any disagreements. Those days should be over to.
The difference is, I dont get hateful for you disagreeing, nor do I call you names that equal disgusting or anything close. I accept that others may not feel as I do, and I dont try to shove my beliefs down someone elses throats. To each thier own.
The topic is why are small town people opposed to it, and the answer is that there are small minded people in small towns, as well as other places that cannot stop to think about equality and the fact that humans are not ANY different unless it is skin color. Small minded means that your not willing to look outside the box. I am not small minded, and I dont need nor expect you to agree with me. I am open minded, and can see things from others persectives. THAT is why I can understand why some people feel negative like they do.
As an open minded person, it is just important to me to try to educate others into my way of thinking. Education does not have to sway feelings, but sometimes education is a good thing.
Small

Wiggins, MS

#18 Sep 5, 2010
Education tip..........
The primary reason for people of different colors, was for the people to adapt to climate depending on thier national origin??
I dont think the creator meant for it to be a reason for a lifelong struggle for those who are of different colors.
I look at it like this..........if color was really an issue, then by golly my mother couldnt be my mother. She is as fair skinned as she can be. I on the other hand have had a darker skin tone and have never really needed to do much tanning. We are both American, Caucasian, and HUMAN.........we just have different skin tones.
Now think about that and see how stupid the color argument is.
If your beliefs are right........there would be NO variation of skin shades outside of the pale while, dark black, or otherwise.
Curtis Jackson

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Sep 5, 2010
Has anyone ever seen a Black or White person? I mean I'm AA and I've never seen another man the color of my mailbox nor the color of white envelope!!!
Curtis Jackson

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Sep 5, 2010
The last time I checked, love was not color-coded or restricted to ones' nationality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan Mccaig 1 hr Well 16
R Brandon 2 hr Iann 29
Lee Hawks 3 hr Ashy 10
Little jeff phelps Apr 20 Big Dog 26
Caruthersvilla snitches (Oct '17) Apr 18 Throw stones and ... 26
faulkner Apr 18 marie 26
Judge Apr 16 Yasssss 6

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages