guesst

Olathe, KS

#1 Apr 12, 2014
What kind of animal control do we have?I see the trk an the building on south ward,buut what do they do,an how could u get ahold of them in an emergency?
Really

New Madrid, MO

#2 Apr 12, 2014
guesst wrote:
What kind of animal control do we have?I see the trk an the building on south ward,buut what do they do,an how could u get ahold of them in an emergency?
Good luck with that his name is Rick but don't expect to much out of him.
bite me

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Apr 13, 2014
call 911 or the police.
guesst

Olathe, KS

#5 Apr 13, 2014
What r we paying for "nothing"
Cvlle person

Farmington, MO

#6 Apr 18, 2014
40,000 a year
bite me

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Apr 18, 2014
12,000 a year get it right.
guesst

Tecumseh, KS

#8 Apr 18, 2014
That's still to high for nothing,
bite me

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Apr 19, 2014
do the job an see.
Cvlle person

Farmington, MO

#10 Apr 19, 2014
40 ,000. Get it right, they advertised for that amount then gave it to him cause no one wanted to kill them all weekly. He may have got 12000 more than he was making at rec when he took position...useless

Ballwin, MO

#11 Apr 19, 2014
well I agree he needs to start doing the job he is being paid for, I see strays all the time up and down my road. also they need to make a cat law. I'm sick of all these stray cats. there should be a cat law into affect just as there is with the dog law. and they need somebody in there that will do the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lady luck 7 hr sure 1
Amy ward 10 hr for shame 26
Twister's Cafe 17 hr Sage 32
bbbj. Fri blueballs 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Fri Guest 962
Caruthersville Prom Fri Guest 1
Do Teachers need a Drug Test (Feb '07) Fri Guest 577

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages