Obamacare is Working!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#1 May 4, 2014
Yes, we now have 8 million people & (and counting) who are signed up for Obamacare!

And yes, it's also been reported that - from 85-95% of those people have already paid their premiums. Some of those premiums are not even due yet - that's why we don't have 100% of these insurance premiums paid.

Of course, that 8 MILLION would be much higher if some Americans hadn't been scared off because of all the negative scare tactics of the right-wing media LIES about Obamacare:

Yes, Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity & the all the rest of the right-wing media and internet have been working almost round the clock for 4 years extolling the horrors of Obamacare.

The right-wing media have pushed every LIE they could think of to try to kill Obamacare - but, the numbers don't lie - OBAMACARE IS WORKING!!!

It's going to be interesting to see if Republicans use "Repeal Obamacare" as their campaign rallying cry in the 2014 congressional elections. After all, Republicans have ABSOLUTELY NO ELECTION WINNING POLICIES - other than promising they will repeal Obamacare.

But, I wonder if any of those Republicans have ever considered (if they should ever get into a position to Repeal Obamacare) what the resulting mess they would bring down on themselves - when they start taking insurance away from people...

Actually, I think Republicans are going to put themselves into a very uncomfortable position - when they start campaigning - and telling people they are going to take away their insurance...

I guess that's Louisana Republican Governor, Bobby Jindle said, "Republicans have got to STOP BEING THE STUPID PARTY...???
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 4, 2014
To bad that for all those people who neglected to sign up before the deadline can no longer even obtain health insurance. Dumbest sh-t ever.

Dyersburg, TN

#3 May 5, 2014
working people pay more for their insurance, doctors wuit taking insurance, yeah it is working for the deadbeats
Believe It

Ballwin, MO

#4 May 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
working people pay more for their insurance, doctors wuit taking insurance, yeah it is working for the deadbeats
SMH. Anthem in Missouri does AHC. How old are U and how is your health care funded?

Dyersburg, TN

#6 May 7, 2014
Believe It wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH. Anthem in Missouri does AHC. How old are U and how is your health care funded?
I pay for it through my business along with my employees insurance. Rates went up over 50 %. Small business owners are feeling the pain of Obama care.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#7 May 7, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay for it through my business along with my employees insurance. Rates went up over 50 %. Small business owners are feeling the pain of Obama care.
Guest,
You're lying about your insurance rates going up 50%- and you know it!!!

Only businesses who employ 50 or more people are mandated to carry health insurance on their employees under the Obamacare law?

And, it's hard for me to believe you employee 50 or more people - seeing how profoundly ignorant you've show yourself to be on this forum for months & months.

Why don't you quit relying on right-wing talking points - and seek out the truth about what effect Obamacare is really having on small businesses.

If you'd take time to dig up the FACTS - you'd see that many small businesses are actually saving money on the healthcare of their employees & their own family (because of Obamacare). Many of these small businesses are also reaping rewards in the form of tax credits & tax breaks.

Just for the sake of curosity - can you name a few small businesses who are FEELING THE PAIN OF OBAMACARE???

If you fail to provide to provide the names of some small businesses who are "feeling the pain of Obamacare" - then this will be further proof that YOU ARE LYING...
Believe It

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 7, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to be more diplomatic than 1961 Alumni was and not say you are lying. What company did you purchase coverage and in what state? You can buy an AHC policy through the govt yet no matter how may employees. No longer is it medically underwritten.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#10 May 8, 2014
During a House hearing on Obamacare Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-Va.) asked a group of seven insurance officials to raise their hands if they anticipated a premium reduction of $2,500 or more for the average American family, as President Barack Obama promised repeatedly.

Griffith first asked the question using the $2,500 figure. When no one responded, he cut the reduction to $2,000 or more… then $1,500.

Not one official raised their hand.
HOW the HELL can you say its working Alumni Rolla???The only people who signed up for this Debacle are The LOWLIFES living off of Uncle Sams Tit!!! NOBODY else wanted it period!!!! your So blinded by the Black of Obama its Ludicrous to think that you even have An opinion of your own thats not scripted by the Liberal Left...
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#11 May 8, 2014
TAX PAYER

Caruthersville, MO

#12 May 8, 2014
50%?? What a BIG FAT LIE!

Thats all you Republicans know how to do is LIE!

Then we have toy soldier Jerry running about being the Mr Wizard of politics. ALL HAIL THE KNOW IT ALL! Do yourself a favor Jerry, go join that other forum that Comrade and his clones (LOL) said they discuss politics in now because they couldnt stand the heat from this one.

Truth ran their ass off, is what really happened.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#13 May 8, 2014
TAX PAYER wrote:
50%?? What a BIG FAT LIE!
Thats all you Republicans know how to do is LIE!
Then we have toy soldier Jerry running about being the Mr Wizard of politics. ALL HAIL THE KNOW IT ALL! Do yourself a favor Jerry, go join that other forum that Comrade and his clones (LOL) said they discuss politics in now because they couldnt stand the heat from this one.
Truth ran their ass off, is what really happened.
Wheres the FACTS at Dumb-ass? all you do is rant and scream out here!! Its what Liberals Do best!! When they cant get their way the scream and yell, when they know their wrong they scream and Yell!!! It seems Tax payer is following suit to the Democrats Diatribe and screaming and yelling!!!LOL your Yelling and screaming Wont work come This November After The TRUTH Finally comes out about Benghazi, and Obama care and Immigration reform!! All you Liberals know how to do is Lie!!! But Keep trying Dick Head!!!!!! maybe you will convince yourself that you Know what your talking about!!!But I doubt it...

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#14 May 9, 2014
I know I got a letter saying I was being dropped, I paid 154.00 through my company. my deductable was 1500. Now through Obama Care I am paying 300 per month and my deductable is 6300. Come on how does that work, more affordable my ass. Can't speak for any one but myself but it doesn't work for me because the deductable is two high and I cant afford to pay for different plan so hey, someones getting free somewhere.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#15 May 9, 2014
Grave Digger I know of Many who have had Their Deductibles TRIPLE since Obama care! And THIS is the thing about it!! The ones who signed up or were forced to sign up are pretty much screwed now!! They cant use their same Doctors anymore which was A BIG Promise by The IDIOT in the White House And Then you can keep your Policy if you like it Lie! And now the Lower Deductible Lies!! The ONLY ones who are getting anything for Free are the ones who Don't and Wont work and are on Welfare! or Snap and other types of Social assistance. They were The FIRST to sign up to Obama care They know they have NO way to pay for it so they get it FREE I'm Pretty sure the FIRST Millions where ones with NO Healthcare at all with A pre existing condition and The LOW LIFE'S who sponge off The Liberal Tit and will do so for the rest of their Lives!! They don't know anything else!! Generational Welfare , You're Born into it and Learn the ins and outs of Fleecing The Fed for the rest of your Life!!!! Sickening..Talk about Slavery to The Fed !!LOL

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#16 May 11, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
Yes, we now have 8 million people & (and counting) who are signed up for Obamacare!
And yes, it's also been reported that - from 85-95% of those people have already paid their premiums. Some of those premiums are not even due yet - that's why we don't have 100% of these insurance premiums paid.
Of course, that 8 MILLION would be much higher if some Americans hadn't been scared off because of all the negative scare tactics of the right-wing media LIES about Obamacare:
Yes, Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity & the all the rest of the right-wing media and internet have been working almost round the clock for 4 years extolling the horrors of Obamacare.
The right-wing media have pushed every LIE they could think of to try to kill Obamacare - but, the numbers don't lie - OBAMACARE IS WORKING!!!
Come on Wacky Bat are you even able to tell the truth anymore.

More Evidence Obamacare’s Enrollment Numbers are Just Another Obama Lie

“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”~ Barack Obama

“If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.”~ Barack Obama

“We’re gonna reduce costs an average of $2,500 per family on premiums.”~ Barack Obama

“Eight million people…eight million people [enrolled in Obamacare].”~ Barack Obama

All of America has known for quite some time about the first three quotes, sleazily and deceptively spewed ad nauseam in order to sell the confiscation of 1/6 of the American economy to big government, but the fourth statement, the claim by the Obama regime that 8 million people have signed up for Obamacare was swallowed as entirely gospel by the gullible, sycophantic mainstream media.

Now we learn, in an article ironically mistitled by the New York Times, that there are “many duplicates” in the 8 million enrollment number, making the inflated number highly unreliable.

Mark Pratt, a senior vice president of America’s Health Insurance Plans, told the times that “Insurers have many duplicate enrollments in their system for which they never received any payment.”

Pratt then told the paper that,“It may be a matter of months before insurers know how many people activated their coverage by paying their share of premiums.”

Additionally, as John Hayward of Human Events reported, 33 percent of Obamacare signups haven’t even paid premiums, reducing Obama’s trumped-up 8 million claim even further.

Whatever the honest number is, we may never know. What we do know, however, is that when Obama was sweet-talking the country as to the necessity of the anti-American law, he claimed on August 11, 2009, that 46 million Americans were uninsured:

“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
Was that number a lie, too? If not, then even if you accept the 8 million number at face value, considering that these uninsured MUST by law enroll in Obamacare, using Obama’s numbers there are still 38 million still uninsured. However, that would negate the fact that millions had their insurance canceled because of Obamacare.

Therefore, it’s highly likely that the net number of new signups for healthcare insurance who were previously uninsured, could be barely a positive number.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#17 May 12, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Wacky Bat are you even able to tell the truth anymore.
More Evidence Obamacare’s Enrollment Numbers are Just Another Obama Lie
“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”~ Barack Obama
“If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.”~ Barack Obama
“We’re gonna reduce costs an average of $2,500 per family on premiums.”~ Barack Obama
“Eight million people…eight million people [enrolled in Obamacare].”~ Barack Obama
All of America has known for quite some time about the first three quotes, sleazily and deceptively spewed ad nauseam in order to sell the confiscation of 1/6 of the American economy to big government, but the fourth statement, the claim by the Obama regime that 8 million people have signed up for Obamacare was swallowed as entirely gospel by the gullible, sycophantic mainstream media.
Now we learn, in an article ironically mistitled by the New York Times, that there are “many duplicates” in the 8 million enrollment number, making the inflated number highly unreliable.
Mark Pratt, a senior vice president of America’s Health Insurance Plans, told the times that “Insurers have many duplicate enrollments in their system for which they never received any payment.”
Pratt then told the paper that,“It may be a matter of months before insurers know how many people activated their coverage by paying their share of premiums.”
Additionally, as John Hayward of Human Events reported, 33 percent of Obamacare signups haven’t even paid premiums, reducing Obama’s trumped-up 8 million claim even further.
Whatever the honest number is, we may never know. What we do know, however, is that when Obama was sweet-talking the country as to the necessity of the anti-American law, he claimed on August 11, 2009, that 46 million Americans were uninsured:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
Was that number a lie, too? If not, then even if you accept the 8 million number at face value, considering that these uninsured MUST by law enroll in Obamacare, using Obama’s numbers there are still 38 million still uninsured. However, that would negate the fact that millions had their insurance canceled because of Obamacare.
Therefore, it’s highly likely that the net number of new signups for healthcare insurance who were previously uninsured, could be barely a positive number.
Everything you've posted is a bold-face right-wing LIE!!

You have quoted your radical right wing talking points almost verbatim. Of course, knowing the intelligence level of you right-wingers - that's all you know how to do is parrot what "your master" (the right wingers) tell you.

But, since you right-wingers are so very unhappy with Obamacare - just wait till Hillary Clinton is elected president in 2016. That's when the wheels will start turning to iniate UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR EVERY AMERICAN IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

Because, that is exactly what Democrats wanted to do in the first place, but in order to try to satisfy you right-wingers - Obama opted for an identical health care plan which was created by Republicans. Remember, it was Mitt Romney & his administration as Governor who first started the Obmacare/Romney care. Tgat's right, OBAMACARE IS A REPUBLICAN PLAN!!!

So, hang in there right-wingers because Obamacare will be a thing of the past in just a few year - because it will be replaced by UNIVERSAL HEALTH COVERAGE - just like ever civilized industrial country in the world has...
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#19 May 12, 2014
Hillery is not even running for POTUS Alumni!!! She knows, or is finding out very fast she hasn't got A chance in Hell OR she would have nodded already!! And SLICK willie and His backroom relations is in the limelight all over again!!!! do you want another Lyer in the White House? This time the First Man Getting his Willie Wet yet again this time in the Lincoln Bedroom!!!! IT seems the Norm with you Democrats!! YOUR only saving Grace is The VP!! and he has about as much chance As A one legged man in an ass kicking contest of winning......
On to Obamacare and the Lies...YOU can Keep your Doctor..Lie
You can keep your healthcare plan if you like it Again A Lie..
Your Premiums will Go Down...Another Lie!!!
So ALL your Bullsh*t about Lies is in fact another LIE!!!! itys all you LIBTARDS know how to do these days is LIE..If you Lie enough your hoping everyone will believe you as You've been indoctrinated..The GOP is not that stupid as you idiots are..you've sucked the Obama kool aid for so long He could could sh*t on your Sandwich and say its A new improved slice of Bread and YOU would eat it up!!!! what Dumbasses!!!!

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#20 May 13, 2014
1961 Rolla you have not put up one damn piece of evidence to show how our insurance has gone down, have you been to the web site have you seen the crazy amount you have for a deduction and the damn premium on top of it . You are one crazy tard. we need a congress that will not fold and stand up for the people not the prize pigs, yes prize pigs that's what we call people that just show up for the free stuff at radio broadcast.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#21 May 13, 2014
Jerry wrote:
Hillery is not even running for POTUS Alumni!!! She knows, or is finding out very fast she hasn't got A chance in Hell OR she would have nodded already!! And SLICK willie and His backroom relations is in the limelight all over again!!!! do you want another Lyer in the White House? This time the First Man Getting his Willie Wet yet again this time in the Lincoln Bedroom!!!! IT seems the Norm with you Democrats!! YOUR only saving Grace is The VP!! and he has about as much chance As A one legged man in an ass kicking contest of winning......
On to Obamacare and the Lies...YOU can Keep your Doctor..Lie
You can keep your healthcare plan if you like it Again A Lie..
Your Premiums will Go Down...Another Lie!!!
So ALL your Bullsh*t about Lies is in fact another LIE!!!! itys all you LIBTARDS know how to do these days is LIE..If you Lie enough your hoping everyone will believe you as You've been indoctrinated..The GOP is not that stupid as you idiots are..you've sucked the Obama kool aid for so long He could could sh*t on your Sandwich and say its A new improved slice of Bread and YOU would eat it up!!!! what Dumbasses!!!!
This post of yours sounds like it's coming from a raving maniac or someone stoned on either booze or drugs. The only thing you've accomplished with this filthy vultar post is proof positive that you have absolutely nothing positive to say about your party. Therefore, you're trying to justify your postion by trashing Bill Clinton, Obama, Obamacare, Democrats & me.

Actually, this post is just a sample of how low Republicans/right-wingers have sunk. All you guys have left is to attack the Democrats - because your party sure doesn't have any election winning policies they can brag about. So therefore, you resort to the lowest of the low.

In answer to why Hillary has not announced she will run for president - do you know of any other candidate (either Democrat, Republican, Independant, Libaterian etc.) who has announced their intentions to run for president in 2016 yet?

No, no one has yet to announce they are running for president in 2016. It's a year and a half before the 2016 elections - AND THAT'S A LITTLE TOO EARLY FOR ANYONE TO COMMIT THEMSELVES TO BE A CANDIDATE.

I don't expect these candidates to start announcing their run for president untill after the congressional elections in November of this year.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#22 May 13, 2014
Grave Digger62 wrote:
1961 Rolla you have not put up one damn piece of evidence to show how our insurance has gone down, have you been to the web site have you seen the crazy amount you have for a deduction and the damn premium on top of it . You are one crazy tard. we need a congress that will not fold and stand up for the people not the prize pigs, yes prize pigs that's what we call people that just show up for the free stuff at radio broadcast.
Many people are now getting better coverage for a lower price with Obamacare. Of course, in some cases, people are having to pay more - because they previously had policies which were inferior.

These policies might have been cheaper - but, in many cases they were almost worthless. When it really came time for a patient to use these inferior policies - many customers soon found out that they many things were not covered & therefore, sometimes they were left owing sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars out of pocket that these polices would would not pay for. That is why, astronomical medical bills is one of the main reasons for lots of people to be forced into bankrupcy...

A lot of people think Obamacare forced these companies to cancel these worthless policies - but the truth is, these insurance companies chose to cancel their worthless policies rather than do the right thing & bring these policies up to code.

This could be compared to saying the government "forces chemical companies to dispose of their toxic waste safely rather than dumping it in the river.

Or, the government "forces" people to drive with an intact winshield & working brake lights.

Many people are of the opinion "How dare the government to "force" drivers to pay money to get these things fixed if they are broken.

What Obama care did & is doing is MAKING INSURANCE COMPANIES ACCOUNTABLE!!! It's obvious with the sky-rocketing cost of medical care we've seen over the last decade or so - something had to be done. Obamacare has already had an effect in lowering premiums for lots of people. And, as time goes by and more people are signed up - medical costs are expected stop the sky-rocketing increases we've seen in the past.

The American health insurance is one of the most profitable in the history of the world. Before Obamacare, these insurance companies made billions by finding any excuse, any loophole to deny coverage to the sickest & most vulnerbal people in our society.

Rather than being vindictive & canceling policies under the PRETEXT OF OBAMACARE - these insurance companies should be thanking their lucky stars that they do not have to contend with a public option, or single payer system (Universal Health Care System). Because, that is exactly what the law allows in EVERY MODERN CIVILIZED INDUSTRIAL COUNTRY...

And, that is exactly what we might see in the future in this country - if the right-wingers don't stop fighting Obamacare - and start trying to help improve it and make it work for every citizen...
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#23 May 13, 2014
Just wait till 2015 when the Insurance companies release the Health care premium increases BECAUSE of Obama-care...Nobody can afford the premiums now or A plan that's needed for families, Hell its like sending A kid to college with what we have to spend on healthcare now... the middle class got screwed again and we have to pay for IDIOTS and LOWLIFES who wont get off their ass and work,When are you gonna sit back and finally realize we were LIED to to have this law passed ? BUT you still wanna back this Guy??Crazy!!I truly can not wait to see and here how many Democrats running for re-election say I didnt vote for obamacare..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 2 hr Missing you 356
cricket wireless 11 hr guest 10
Severe Sunburn (Aug '09) 16 hr Hammy 17
Perfect bar 17 hr Aprilmay 4
Marlene McNatt 20 hr Guest 3 20
anc 20 hr Cocky 2
Looking for job to contract.. CONTRUCTION Fri Js ace skill 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance