of 2
Next Last
Swampman

United States

#22 Sep 3, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he even read what he writes and see how stupid he really is
oh I see were your problem is you mentioned to call yourself GAY.easy miss key.lmao
EliteBrainsareGR EAT

Seekonk, MA

#23 Oct 11, 2012
I find it incredibly moronic that the conservatives that are not in the 1% vote for greedy rich people like Romney. Unfortunately conservatives have been tested and shown to be on the far LEFT of the IQ Bell Curve. Since they pander to the far RIGHT politically why don't they vote for (and like) politicians on the far RIGHT of the IQ Bell Curve? If you have a 130+ IQ you are in the top 3% of the world population. I don't understand why we as a nation would want our leaders to be less intelligent than most of the country. George W. Bush verbally and statistically showed how an idiotic President can ruin a country! Let us keep a liberal high IQ President for the same amount of years as we had a cretin low IQ president. Perhaps then our country will improve monetarily and socially! TRY IT and don't BUY IT!!(Romney's foolish rich boy stances).
EliteBrainsareGR EAT

Seekonk, MA

#24 Oct 11, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>Because “jesuswasliberal”(lower case) alias, Poplar Bluff “looney toon” is a full blooded SHEEPLE. If Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, etc. say day before birth abortions are good, he says good, lets do more of them. If they tell him 18 trillion in debt is good, he says good, I can’t wait until we hit 25 trillion. If they tell him two guys should be able to get married and raise kids, he says great, I think I’ll try it.
Yep,‘jesuswasliberal” is all Sheeple. No brains, just liberal democratic talking points mixed with his own bullsh, err….sheeplesh!t
What right do you have to tell any woman she can not have authority of her own body? I can agree that there should be a limit on the time involved in the decision to have an abortion. You should make that time period an adequate amount so as to allow ANYONE (no matter how stupid they might be) to realize they ARE pregnant, and then have some time to decide if they want to come to term and have the baby. Furthermore, NO rape victims should be stopped from aborting a rapists child. NO incest victims should be forced to have an unwanted insane, evil DNA child! WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE ANYONE'S FUTURE?
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#25 Oct 11, 2012
EliteBrainsareGREAT wrote:
<quoted text>
What right do you have to tell any woman she can not have authority of her own body? I can agree that there should be a limit on the time involved in the decision to have an abortion. You should make that time period an adequate amount so as to allow ANYONE (no matter how stupid they might be) to realize they ARE pregnant, and then have some time to decide if they want to come to term and have the baby. Furthermore, NO rape victims should be stopped from aborting a rapists child. NO incest victims should be forced to have an unwanted insane, evil DNA child! WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE ANYONE'S FUTURE?
While I hate the idea of abortion, I recognize that there are instances where it might be necessary. My bitch on the abortion issue is with women who don't use birth control, then lay down, become pregnant and go have an abortion. In short, abortion is her form of birth control.

I understand that women who have been raped and become pregnant is a delicate issue. I've seen news stories of women who had the child and they said it was the best thing that ever happened to them. I've seen stories where the woman had the bad, unable to abort it due to personal beliefs and put the child up for adoption. Perhaps instead of just saying "Okay, you can have an abortion" these rape victims could have a short and it has to be short, period of talking with other women who were rape victims and who had the child while also letting them talk to other rape victims who had the abortion. Perhaps this chance to discuss the matter with peers would be helpful instead of just going ahead. hell I don't know, I'm just tossing that out there as potential alternative. The abortion would not be denied if that is what the victim really wants but at least let her to talk with others who had taken other courses.
Wow

Marquette, MI

#27 Jan 20, 2013
come on now wrote:
To those of you who feel abortion is o.k., and should be defended; I have one question:
I know for a fact that if a dog or cat gets pregnant, you cannot get an abortion for them.
I know that if a pound or shelter has a pregnant female that no-one wants, she will not be euthanized until she has her puppies/kittens and they are weaned... If we are this protective of animals,(who we put to sleep if unwanted), how on earth can we approve an abortion of a human baby? I am NOT referring to medically necessary abortions!
No kidding! Just like you can't get an abortion for a person who is not you. But you can make your own choices for yourself and what you want to do with your own body.
Teacher

Hayti, MO

#28 Jan 20, 2013
Oh, I just love it when people talk about abortion as a woman's choice...how about the woman using her brain and keeping her legs closed...now, that's a great choice!! Oh, and there is more than one body involved here ( I realize when you don't want to be pregnant it's a fetus or non entity, but when you want to be pregnant it's a baby)!
Not talking about rape or incest, so don't get whacked out people.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/print_listings....

Sent from my iPad !

Steele, MO

#29 Jan 20, 2013
John Doe wrote:
You folks have overlooked one thing. an offer was made to give homosexuals (regardless of gender) to give a "civil union". It would, legally and other wise function as marriage does but it just wouldn't be call marriage. It was rejected because the homosexual community wants a bond between man to man or woman to woman called marriage and they don't care about how others feel.
So you tell me, who is being inflexible and forcing their views onto others. The conservatives who will to yield and give civil unions that function just as a marriage does or the homosexual community who won't anything unless it is called marriage?
Liberals are very inflexible and do expect others to except their views or they become very hostile.

Steele, MO

#30 Jan 20, 2013
EliteBrainsareGREAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to decide someone's future? That is what you are doing when you say abortion should be a choice you are giving that child a death sentence so who are you?????
Col William B Travis

Jackson, MO

#31 Jan 20, 2013
Today, here on these ramparts we stand ready to do our duty. To rid the world of all the idiots out there. We stand here under the will of God knowing that we are fighting for the good of the world. Jerry of PA is one of the biggest idiots I know. So are Gene and Comrade Winston.
And we always thought that Santa Ana was the enemy!

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#32 Jan 20, 2013
Teacher wrote:
Sent from my iPad !
Wow, thanks for that unnecessary qualifier. Aren't you just so frickin' superior to the rabble on this forum?
Madre

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Jul 8, 2014
John Doe wrote:
You folks have overlooked one thing. an offer was made to give homosexuals (regardless of gender) to give a "civil union". It would, legally and other wise function as marriage does but it just wouldn't be call marriage. It was rejected because the homosexual community wants a bond between man to man or woman to woman called marriage and they don't care about how others feel.
So you tell me, who is being inflexible and forcing their views onto others. The conservatives who will to yield and give civil unions that function just as a marriage does or the homosexual community who won't anything unless it is called marriage?
The conservatives who will give them something EXACTLY like marriage but just not marriage. If they are giving them civil unions as you say why not give them marriage which is the same thing and what they want (instead of something second rate and demeaning)? Dont confuse what ive said, i didnt say give homosexuals marriage forget your moral beliefs. Im saying reread your sentence and see the irony in it. Its kind of retarded (and when did conservatives ever GIVE them this civil union? nobody needs to pander to them , they dont own anything).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Hubbard 2 hr Curious 1
Bad Wreck..... (Nov '07) 3 hr Greek 58
Jerry Lynn Carr 4 hr Yep 28
looking for johnny stevens!!!!! (Oct '10) 4 hr Yep 17
Cindy herrin 13 hr Guest 4
Jeneice ayers (Nov '14) 13 hr Guest 7
Murders in the 50s 60s 70s 80s (Apr '08) 17 hr Guest 206
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages