Why are Conservatives So Stupid?

Why are Conservatives So Stupid?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looney toon

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2012
I hate conservatives. Really I do. Well, let me rephrase that. I’m a little conservative myself. Personally, I wouldn’t want abortion to be an option if my girlfriend got pregnant. In my mind, when I think of marriage, I think of a man and a woman. But the difference between me and the right wing retards in the republican party is that I don’t believe that my personal beliefs should be forced onto those around me. So I don’t think that because I don’t want my girlfriend to have an abortion that my opinion and belief should be forced on another couple. And I don’t think that just because I see marriage as between a man and a woman doesn’t mean that two guys that love each other should be denied the same right as a heterosexual couple. So it’s not that I hate all conservatives. There’s nothing wrong with having conservative view points. I have a problem with being a conservative and being a complete dickwad about it by trying to force your ideals and beliefs on all those around you instead of compromising or realizing that two people can exist and be cordial to one another even if they don’t agree. Seriously, when you listen to these people speak you wonder just how out of touch one group of people can be with reality.
So last week was the Conservative Political Action Conference. It was basically an orgy of antiquated ideas, fear mongering and group think. There’s their use of the term “Islamofacism” to over simplify the “enemy” and problems causing the War on Terror. It’s the typical m.o. of this group; To use a made up word to generate fear instead of using logic to identify and address a problem. It’s quite sad actually that conservatives blatantly use the word “Islamofacism” in an attempt to relate Islam to Fascism. Islam is already (unfortunately) associated with Anti-Semitism and to attach it to a word like Fascism is just fanning the flames on a gasoline lit fire. And to make matters worse, they don’t seem to understand that their heavy handed rhetoric,“tough talk” and over the top policies only alienates the very people they are trying to “liberate”.
Then there’s the “gay issue”. I honestly think that most conservatives when in the confines of their own home masturbate to gay porn while wrapped in an American Flag blanket surrounded by life-sized posters of Ronald Reagan with self written “I love you”/“I miss you” notes all over their walls. Seriously, when you have conservatives like Mark Foley (sending sexual messages to underage boys in the page program), Larry Craig (“wide stance”), Bob Allen (“I only took the $20 to blow him because he was a big black guy”) and many more, it makes me think that those republicans that complain so much about the “gay agenda” like Rick Santorum are actually slurping down penis on the weekends. I don’t know about you, but it makes perfect sense to me that most right wing conservatives are closet homosexuals. They fight gay marriage and gays much like how some people make fun of and deny liking the person they secretly lust for. Then there’s how they went crazy over Bill Clinton’s completely heterosexual blow job. I sometimes wonder if they would have gone so crazy if instead of Monica, it had been Michael…
Anyway, back to the conference of idiots last week. Conservatives had the 4 big names in the republican party there to speak in order to complete their conservative circle jerk. Three (well, two now) Republican Presidential candidates and the head douche bag himself, President George Bush.
jesuswasliberal

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Mitt Romney
I think Jon Stewart said it best when Mitt Romney basically said that he was dropping out of the race so that democrats couldn’t win, which would be a “surrender to terror.” Fuck You!!! I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that a political official can make a statement like that and not be laughed off the stage. Seriously, I wonder if those brain dead fucktards that were clapping as Romney made that retarded ass statement really thought about what he was implying. If a democrat winning the general election is surrendering to terrorists, that means voting for democrats is supporting terrorism. So the millions of Americans that have been showing up to vote in the Democratic caucuses and primaries (in numbers higher than Republicans I might add) are aiding and abiding terrorists and should be locked up in Gitmo as enemy combatants. Listening to Romney’s speech about was like watching child porn. I knew it was wrong and I was completely disgusted and wanted to turn away. Yet I continued to watch to see just how far and disgusting it would get. In the end I wanted to take a BRILLO pad to my ear drums to try to scrub the garbage that man spewed.
jesuswasliberal

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2012
John McCain
I really was a John McCain fan a few years ago. In case you don’t remember, McCain was the republican that republicans used to hate because he would quietly (actually, not so quietly) go tell them to go fuck themselves when the party would do something incredibly stupid. I don’t remember very many republicans saying that President Bush and his Administration were mismanaging the war. But McCain did. But that all changed after 2004. After some serious rumors that McCain could end up being picked by Kerry to be his running mate, McCain all of the sudden changed his tone and became best friends with G.W. To be perfectly honest, the change in John McCain was so sharp to me that I’m beginning to think it’s some kind of Manchurian Candidate type shit. Anyway, I found it hilarious that the man who said as President he would follow Osama Bin Laden to the ‘gates of Hell’ and that he didn’t see a problem with being in Iraq for 100+ years would have to defend himself as being conservative enough. I mean the guy says he wants to have Roe v Wade overturned. What more does he have to do? Call for gays to be put into internment camps? Wait, let me stop giving these fools ideas.
jesuswasliberal

Chagrin Falls, OH

#4 Feb 3, 2012
sorry for the double post.
come on now

Holcomb, MO

#5 Feb 4, 2012
To those of you who feel abortion is o.k., and should be defended; I have one question:
I know for a fact that if a dog or cat gets pregnant, you cannot get an abortion for them.
I know that if a pound or shelter has a pregnant female that no-one wants, she will not be euthanized until she has her puppies/kittens and they are weaned... If we are this protective of animals,(who we put to sleep if unwanted), how on earth can we approve an abortion of a human baby? I am NOT referring to medically necessary abortions!

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2012
come on now wrote:
To those of you who feel abortion is o.k., and should be defended; I have one question:
I know for a fact that if a dog or cat gets pregnant, you cannot get an abortion for them.
I know that if a pound or shelter has a pregnant female that no-one wants, she will not be euthanized until she has her puppies/kittens and they are weaned... If we are this protective of animals,(who we put to sleep if unwanted), how on earth can we approve an abortion of a human baby? I am NOT referring to medically necessary abortions!
Because “jesuswasliberal”(lower case) alias, Poplar Bluff “looney toon” is a full blooded SHEEPLE. If Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, etc. say day before birth abortions are good, he says good, lets do more of them. If they tell him 18 trillion in debt is good, he says good, I can’t wait until we hit 25 trillion. If they tell him two guys should be able to get married and raise kids, he says great, I think I’ll try it.

Yep,‘jesuswasliberal” is all Sheeple. No brains, just liberal democratic talking points mixed with his own bullsh, err….sheeplesh!t
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Feb 4, 2012
Anyone noticed that ol Jesus Junior AKA Comrade Winston is cursing more and more in each post he makes? LOL.....Satan make you do that Comrade?
looney toon

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 4, 2012
Gene wrote:
Anyone noticed that ol Jesus Junior AKA Comrade Winston is cursing more and more in each post he makes? LOL.....Satan make you do that Comrade?
THE QUESTION IS WHY ARE F*CKEN LOONS, LOONS!!!!!!!!SYKOWJKA!!!!!!!
looney toon

Chagrin Falls, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2012
looney toon wrote:
<quoted text>BOY U ARE ONE STUPID MOFO!!!!! THIS ADMIN. HAS FAILED AND FAILED MISERABLY!!!!!!!! 8.3% UNEMPLOYMENT, DOWNGRADING OF OUR AAA CREDIT RATING NOW AA+,$3.50> A GALLON FOR GAS, SKYROCKETING FOOD AND ENERGY PRICES, BANK BAILOUTS WALLSTREET BAILOUTS, FAILED STIMULAS PROJECTS, GOVT MOTORS, SOLYNDRA,FAST AND FURIOUS, WORSE HOUSING MARKET IN US HISTORY EVEN AFTER A BAILOUT!!!!!!!!!! 50% INCREASE IN THE NATL DEBT IN JUST 3 YRS WILL BE 60% BY NOV 2012 6 TRILLION DOLLARS ADDED UNDER YALLS PRESIDENT ALL PREVIOUS PRES. COMBINED ONLY TOTALLED 10 TRILLION!!!!!!!!!! so there again yall lying and denying LOONS spew yalls horseshit cuz the FACTS ARE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!! and I know the HOPEY CHANGEY THANGEY HAS FAILED AND LET YALL LOONS DOWN BUT OLE WELL WHAT DO YA EXPECT FROM SOMEONE WITH NO MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!! hell he aint even run a F*CKEN 7 eleven!!!!! SO GENIE,GERI,LOON FRUM PB,GUEST AND ALL THE OTHER LIARS AND DENYERS ON THIS FORUM TELL ME ONE THANG I HAVE SAID THAT IS INCORRECT!!!!! SYKOWJKA!!!!!!!!!! Why are Conservatives So Stupid? Enough said.LMAO!!!!!!
Jerry

Mahanoy City, PA

#11 Feb 4, 2012
Why are Conservatives So Stupid? its in there incest-ed Genes...

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 4, 2012
Jerry wrote:
Why are Conservatives So Stupid? its in there incest-ed Genes...
I suspect Gene is a product of incest too...
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Feb 4, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect Gene is a product of incest too...
If anyone should know about incest, a Cooter person would. Dogs get raped there more than the ugly fat women...like the one you sleep with every night, or do you?
looney toon

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Feb 4, 2012
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone should know about incest, a Cooter person would. Dogs get raped there more than the ugly fat women...like the one you sleep with every night, or do you?
Yeah I slept with that bitch and still got fleas!!!CRACKWHORE!!!!!!
looney toon

Chagrin Falls, OH

#15 Feb 4, 2012
It also burns when I pee...did I get that from your old lady comrade or dogboy?

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 4, 2012
looney toon wrote:
It also burns when I pee...did I get that from your old lady comrade or dogboy?
Gene
chuckles

New York, NY

#17 Aug 12, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>Because “jesuswasliberal”(lower case) alias, Poplar Bluff “looney toon” is a full blooded SHEEPLE. If Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, etc. say day before birth abortions are good, he says good, lets do more of them. If they tell him 18 trillion in debt is good, he says good, I can’t wait until we hit 25 trillion. If they tell him two guys should be able to get married and raise kids, he says great, I think I’ll try it.
Yep,‘jesuswasliberal” is all Sheeple. No brains, just liberal democratic talking points mixed with his own bullsh, err….sheeplesh!t
Umm..no one thinks "day before" abortions are ok. First trimester abortions are protected under supreme court precedent. If you want to change that, stop being a total retard (sheeple?), go to law school, practice federal law for 30 years, and become a justice so you can overturn it. Until then, shut the fuck up.
chuckles

New York, NY

#18 Aug 12, 2012
come on now wrote:
To those of you who feel abortion is o.k., and should be defended; I have one question:
I know for a fact that if a dog or cat gets pregnant, you cannot get an abortion for them.
I know that if a pound or shelter has a pregnant female that no-one wants, she will not be euthanized until she has her puppies/kittens and they are weaned... If we are this protective of animals,(who we put to sleep if unwanted), how on earth can we approve an abortion of a human baby? I am NOT referring to medically necessary abortions!
It is too expensive to be worth it to give an animal an abortion. It's cheaper to let them have them then euthanize the whole lot. It costs around a quarter million dollars to properly raise a child to 18. If you reduce that amount by too much, you end up with neglected kids that perpetuate the cycle of poverty at best, an become a violent criminal at worst. It is already too difficult with endless lines to adopt children. If an embryo would grow up to be a societal and familial burden, rather than a pleasure and a boon, it is completely blind to allow it to come to fruition. If first trimester abortions should be illegal, then so should menstruation.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 13, 2012
chuckles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is too expensive to be worth it to give an animal an abortion. It's cheaper to let them have them then euthanize the whole lot. It costs around a quarter million dollars to properly raise a child to 18. If you reduce that amount by too much, you end up with neglected kids that perpetuate the cycle of poverty at best, an become a violent criminal at worst. It is already too difficult with endless lines to adopt children. If an embryo would grow up to be a societal and familial burden, rather than a pleasure and a boon, it is completely blind to allow it to come to fruition. If first trimester abortions should be illegal, then so should menstruation.
from reading your two posts above, I'd guess your mom spent less than $500 raising you. Bet your ole man hit the road early on...
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Aug 13, 2012
You folks have overlooked one thing. an offer was made to give homosexuals (regardless of gender) to give a "civil union". It would, legally and other wise function as marriage does but it just wouldn't be call marriage. It was rejected because the homosexual community wants a bond between man to man or woman to woman called marriage and they don't care about how others feel.

So you tell me, who is being inflexible and forcing their views onto others. The conservatives who will to yield and give civil unions that function just as a marriage does or the homosexual community who won't anything unless it is called marriage?
Jay

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Aug 27, 2012
John Doe wrote:
You folks have overlooked one thing. an offer was made to give homosexuals (regardless of gender) to give a "civil union". It would, legally and other wise function as marriage does but it just wouldn't be call marriage. It was rejected because the homosexual community wants a bond between man to man or woman to woman called marriage and they don't care about how others feel.
So you tell me, who is being inflexible and forcing their views onto others. The conservatives who will to yield and give civil unions that function just as a marriage does or the homosexual community who won't anything unless it is called marriage?
Does he even read what he writes and see how stupid he really is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst President Ever!! 57 min Jesuswasliberal 98
crystal 4 hr Nosey 5
I am married but am missing my high school swee... (Jun '09) 4 hr JAG 48
Is Freddie Butler, that Uncle Tom, still living... 22 hr Wow 6
March on Meth Sat Jasmine 10
Riggs lawn Mar 24 NotAChance 3
Lori Lee ? Mar 24 day 3

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages